Détails additionnels:
to send to Columbus so they take on Rasks contract
WSH
MIN
CBJ
  1. Rask, Victor
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (WSH)
MIN
  1. Kuznetsov, Evgeny (1 300 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
Do the Wild take the risk on Kuznetzov? Him and Kaprizov could be amazing, as he once was with Ovie. If he can get his crap together then hopefully he can be the Wild's number 1 for the future to pair with Kirill the Thrill. He has his lowest value and honestly can't go back to Washington after this past season. If he's ready to be a professional Minnesota should welcome him.
WSH
  1. Hartman, Ryan
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (PIT)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (MIN)
Détails additionnels:
For the Caps they get some value for Kuzy but nowhere near what he's worth under normal circumstances. The team at least looks like they have a burgeoning young talent in Connor McMichael who could potentially slot in as the teams number 2 with Mantha and Oshie.
Hartman is a solid 3rd line energy player who could definitely bring some much needed boost to the Caps come playoff time.
MIN
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (SEA)
SEA
  1. Parise, Zach (1 800 000 $ retained)
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (PIT)
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (MIN)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (MIN)
Détails additionnels:
*2022 is lottery protected or else unprotected 2023 1st.
MIN
  1. Holl, Justin
  2. Kerfoot, Alexander
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (TOR)
Détails additionnels:
The Wild get a decent top 9 forward in Kerfoot who more than likely saw his last day as a Leaf in game 7 against the Habs. Maybe he can develop into a more impactful 3rd line centre in a less stressful environment in Minnesota.
Justin Holl is a very underrated defensive d-man who can fit into the Wild's top 6 for cheap, starting on the 2nd pair before Calen Addison slowly creeps his way up the depth chart.
TOR
  1. Dumba, Matt (1 200 000 $ retained)
Détails additionnels:
With Dumba being a FA in 2 years, the Wild probably won't be resigning him with 21mil committed to Brodin, Suter & Spurgeon. The Leafs need something to change, and maybe Dumba is that next piece that finally solidifies the team.
MIN
  1. Komarov, Leo
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (COL)
Détails additionnels:
cap dump
NYI
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de TOR
Logo de COL
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de SEA
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $73 467 500 $0 $732 500 $8 032 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Capitals de Washington
2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 8
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Logo de Islanders de New York
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD, AG, C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
30 juin 2021 à 2 h 31
Fantasy Hockey Pro
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
So essentially your offer for Kuznetsov is Ryan Hartman and a third, AND we retain 1.3 mil for 4 years?

I mean, you have to realize there’s no value here for the caps at all.
30 juin 2021 à 2 h 31
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 455
If I was the leafs I would never pay that much for Dumba. Between Dumba already being there for expansion- so I don't think his value is that high- and Reilly for the leafs being the same kind of player, I would not do it. The Predators wanted the "Muzzin" return for Ekholm last year. This is higher than that and I think Ekholm is a better player. If the leafs were to give this up, they would target something higher than Dumba I think.

Moreover, I know the Caps are down on the guy, but no one is that down on a guy. And I'm saying this as someone that really likes Hartman.
30 juin 2021 à 2 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 209
Quoting: brady_t12
So essentially your offer for Kuznetsov is Ryan Hartman and a third, AND we retain 1.3 mil for 4 years?

I mean, you have to realize there’s no value here for the caps at all.

I mean can you tell me his value? cuz at the moment it is at an all time low. I don't think anybody wants to give a great prospect or a 1st for him. You're right that it should be more with the retention, but objectively (and not as a fan of the team) what would you say he's worth.
30 juin 2021 à 2 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 209
Quoting: TooMalevolent
If I was the leafs I would never pay that much for Dumba. Between Dumba already being there for expansion- so I don't think his value is that high- and Reilly for the leafs being the same kind of player, I would not do it. The Predators wanted the "Muzzin" return for Ekholm last year. This is higher than that and I think Ekholm is a better player. If the leafs were to give this up, they would target something higher than Dumba I think.

Moreover, I know the Caps are down on the guy, but no one is that down on a guy. And I'm saying this as someone that really likes Hartman.

Imo the team definitely needs to get a legitimate top 4 RHD. Holl is solid but Idk if he's meant to be a guy who logs 20+ minutes in the playoffs on a long run, I see him more as a 3rd pair guy on a championship team. Furthermore I don't think the Leafs are giving up an insane value for Dumba, especially if he's at just a 4.8mil cap hit, he will more than likely outperform that deal. If you look at the values of the Leafs players; Kerfoot is probably worth just a 3rd rn, Holl probably would fetch a 2nd and a solid prospect, and then there's the 2022 1st (in yes a pretty good class). So basically it equates to Dumba on a really solid 2 year deal for a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and a solid prospect.
I know the Leafs probably don't want to make another 'big move' regarding the defence but something has to be done for this team to take it to the next level. With growth from their key forward core members and with arguably the best top 4 the team could probably ice given their salary structure (Rielly-Brodie, & Muzzin-Dumba).
30 juin 2021 à 2 h 55
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 455
Quoting: KingsLover
Imo the team definitely needs to get a legitimate top 4 RHD. Holl is solid but Idk if he's meant to be a guy who logs 20+ minutes in the playoffs on a long run, I see him more as a 3rd pair guy on a championship team. Furthermore I don't think the Leafs are giving up an insane value for Dumba, especially if he's at just a 4.8mil cap hit, he will more than likely outperform that deal. If you look at the values of the Leafs players; Kerfoot is probably worth just a 3rd rn, Holl probably would fetch a 2nd and a solid prospect, and then there's the 2022 1st (in yes a pretty good class). So basically it equates to Dumba on a really solid 2 year deal for a 1st, 2nd, 3rd and a solid prospect.
I know the Leafs probably don't want to make another 'big move' regarding the defence but something has to be done for this team to take it to the next level. With growth from their key forward core members and with arguably the best top 4 the team could probably ice given their salary structure (Rielly-Brodie, & Muzzin-Dumba).

Except defence was not even remotely close to their issue. You keep mentioning this next level thing, but I really don't know what that means. I do know that I am almost certain no one is hitting the next level by getting Dumba. I really don't mean to sound rude, but I'm just of the opinion that he really is not that good. He is a solid 4, and he is a fine Off Dman, and I'm sure on a team that really needs to fix up their defence and puck transition he would be fine, but I don't see it with the leafs.
felixf21 a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2021 à 2 h 56
Fantasy Hockey Pro
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
Quoting: KingsLover
I mean can you tell me his value? cuz at the moment it is at an all time low. I don't think anybody wants to give a great prospect or a 1st for him. You're right that it should be more with the retention, but objectively (and not as a fan of the team) what would you say he's worth.

Kuznetsov is a number 1 center for a contending team. Everyone will throw out “oh he’s declining! He’s been terrible since the cup run!” But they’re not fact checking anything the say or looking at any of the circumstances.

The two seasons after the cup run, Kuznetsov played under the worst coach he’s had yet, Todd reirden. There’s a reason why he went back to being an assistant after being fired. He’s not a head coach.

And even under the terrible coach, Kuznetsov put up 72 points in 76 games in 18-19 and put up 52 points in 63 games in 19-20.

Kuznetsov had a bad start to 20-21 with a new coach and no training camp AND dealing with COVID. He put up 29 points in 41 games. However, 16 of those points came in the last 20 games of the season after there was a visible change in his play and Laviolette finally broke through with him. Kuznetsov was on fire down the stretch aside from when he got COVID a second time. Remember what COVID did to Mika Zibanejad at the start of the season? It’s a serious thing and has real effects on players and their ability to play this sport.

People will point to “oh he’s a coke head” and “he’s not worth his contract!” He got caught on video doing what a majority of professional athletes are doing across all major sports in every league around the world. Yeah, he was stupid to get caught. He’s had f ups off the ice. But Kuznetsov is a number one center and is getting paid a very fair dollar amount to be a number one center on a contending team. Kuznetsov is not going for anything less than a high end prospect and a first or a young high end defenseman.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2021 à 6 h 5
aecliptic
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,284
Minny has practically no tradeable assets outside of Rossi and draft picks, so how do we get around that? Convince yourself that other teams and players have problems so significant that depth players would be traded for top end talent.
felixf21 a aimé ceci.
30 juin 2021 à 6 h 53
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 225
So don't know how you came up with these proposals,,but they aren't realistic

1)Ryan Hartman just signed a very team friendly 3 years extension starting next year, & he will not be traded

2) wild say no very easily to leafs deal. Kerfoot is nothing but a 3rd / 4th line Winger who Toronto will lose in expansion. Kerfoot is essentially a ccx application dump no disrespect. Wild have better players than Kerfoot
- if you are being honest with yourself, wild aren't going to take on Justin holl, & his cap to play @ best 6th d on wild
-only good offer in that leafs trade is 1st round pick in 22

3) Wild aren't going to take on cap dump when they need to put a team together
30 juin 2021 à 7 h 1
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 225
Quoting: aecliptic
Minny has practically no tradeable assets outside of Rossi and draft picks, so how do we get around that? Convince yourself that other teams and players have problems so significant that depth players would be traded for top end talent.

Huh? Minnesota has no tradable assets? Dumba isn't an asset? Fiala doesn't exist, Greenway isn't? Matt boldy isn't, Alexander Khusnutdinov isn't? I could go on, & on but what you said isn't correct

I would challenge you to get to know other teams players, and prospects instead of just your favorite team in rangers

As for the proposal of Kuznetsov to wild: Like other wild fans have commented in other threads, don't see our gm who was brought to to clean up the lockerroom, & improve the culture around Minnesota wild being interested
30 juin 2021 à 7 h 21
aecliptic
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,284
Quoting: Clement
Huh? Minnesota has no tradable assets? Dumba isn't an asset? Fiala doesn't exist, Greenway isn't? Matt boldy isn't, Alexander Khusnutdinov isn't? I could go on, & on but what you said isn't correct

I would challenge you to get to know other teams players, and prospects instead of just your favorite team in rangers

As for the proposal of Kuznetsov to wild: Like other wild fans have commented in other threads, don't see our gm who was brought to to clean up the lockerroom, & improve the culture around Minnesota wild being interested

I apologize not no tradeable assets, over valuing what their pieces are wotth. Trust me as a NYR fan, I know all about how homers treat every prospect like gold. Dumba is overrated IMO, Fiala is solid but Im sure you guys wont trade him. Im a fan of Greenway and would love for the Rangers to make a run at him.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage