Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de NSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2481 500 000 $70 672 583 $0 $1 832 500 $10 827 417 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 7
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
747 500 $747 500 $ (Bonis de performance107 500 $$108K)
AG
RFA - 1
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
749 250 $749 250 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 6
950 000 $950 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DD
RFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance450 000 $$450K)
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 juin 2021 à 2 h 15
Breadman likes Bread
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,729
Stutzle could end up being close or just as good as Eichel. I don’t see it for Ottawa.
LetsGoPens69, sensibleguy, TheBoyDuddus and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2021 à 2 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 554
Modifié 29 juin 2021 à 2 h 30
Quoting: KingLundqvist30
Stutzle could end up being close or just as good as Eichel. I don’t see it for Ottawa.

I don’t see Stuetzle being close to Eichel. Eichel is a true #1C. A superstar. Can carry a line by himself.

Stuetzle, not so much, I just don’t see it.

Really good player though. That’s not knocking him by saying he’s not Eichel. Not many are. That’s the point!!

And Buffalo is loaded at LHD. Especially once they take Owen Potter #1 overall.

That LHD that I’m sending with Eichel is a 1st round pick. A young LHD. A big kid too. I don’t know much about him, but just from his size and 1st round pedigree. He should be descent prospect.

I’m not even a Buffalo or Sens fan. I’m from pittsburgh, born and raised. I’m a pens fan!! I want the Pens to trade Guentzel, Marino and Poulin for Brady Tkachuk and Zaitsev..lol.

But this deal makes Ottawa a contender right now and for the next 5-8 years in my opinion.

And getting back Stuetzle and the #10 pick overall is the best possible return the Sabers can hope for from Eichel.

And Ottawa can get out from the Murray deal. Amd Buffalo gets a young-ish goalie back, atleast as a stop gap during their rebuild.
KingLundqvist30 a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2021 à 2 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923
No. No way would buffalo be taking Murray's contract. It would cost you 2 first to just move Murray.
29 juin 2021 à 2 h 51
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,965
Quoting: KingLundqvist30

Whether or not he on his own is as good as Eichel doesn't really matter. Even if Ottawa is in on Jack Eichel, They aren't trading Tim Stützle. There's no reason for Ottawa to do it, and nobody else is likely offering a player of Stützle's level either. The Rags are supposedly leaving Lafreniere off the table, LA allegedly aren't interested in trading Byfield, The Ducks aren't trading Zegras or Drysdale. And basically everyone else who might be in doesn't really have a player like that to offer in the first place.

Ottawa have the future assets to make an offer for Eichel if they wanted to, but it would be guys like Pinto/Greig/Brannstrom/JBD etc, not the Tkachuk/Stützle/Norris/Bathersons. Otherwise I think Ottawa is better off not making the trade.
CMac66, TCMonkey, sensibleguy and 3 others a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2021 à 2 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
No. No way would buffalo be taking Murray's contract. It would cost you 2 first to just move Murray.

Lol. That’s the best contract Buffalo could hope to take back. They definitely will take a contract back in the Eichel trade.

You know they are going through a rebuild..right? They are trading their best assets, Eichel and Reinhert. That means not competing for the next 3-5 seasons atleast.

And that’s If they do it right. And tank good, like they are supposed to. Like Ottawa did.

The reason I think Ottawa should trade for Eichel is I think they can end their rebuild now. After 4-5 seasons of top picks. They drafted good too. And got Josh Norris trading off their assets.

But they Drafted Chabot and Colin White, then they missed on Logan Brown, then drafted Formenton and Batherson, then B.Tkachuk, should have been B.Byram the next year but got S.Pinto and Lassi Thomson instead, and then Stuetzle and Jake Sanderson.

Murray is still just 27 years old. And only signed for 2 more seasons after this upcoming season. He would be a perfect stop gap for the Sabers while they rebuild.

Sabers would be lucky to get this deal.
29 juin 2021 à 2 h 58
STL
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,637
No real OTT fan is trading away that package.

Edit: Go figure, you're not an OTT fan.
sensibleguy, TheBoyDuddus et Xspyrit a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2021 à 3 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 29 juin 2021 à 3 h 51
Quoting: jwg314
No real OTT fan is trading away that package.

Edit: Go figure, you're not an OTT fan.
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Whether or not he on his own is as good as Eichel doesn't really matter. Even if Ottawa is in on Jack Eichel, They aren't trading Tim Stützle. There's no reason for Ottawa to do it, and nobody else is likely offering a player of Stützle's level either. The Rags are supposedly leaving Lafreniere off the table, LA allegedly aren't interested in trading Byfield, The Ducks aren't trading Zegras or Drysdale. And basically everyone else who might be in doesn't really have a player like that to offer in the first place.

Ottawa have the future assets to make an offer for Eichel if they wanted to, but it would be guys like Pinto/Greig/Brannstrom/JBD etc, not the Tkachuk/Stützle/Norris/Bathersons. Otherwise I think Ottawa is better off not making the trade.

I completely disagree.

Players like Eichel just don’t come along everyday. McDavid, Sid, Matthews, Draistail, Eichel, Pettersson, Barkov, Aho, those are elite guys, true #1 C. That can carry a line by themselves. Again, I’m not knocking Stuetzle, looks like a really good player. But not elite like Eichel.

If u can stop your rebuild, and start competing next season, with a true #1 C. And still have all that cap space, you do it.

It’s why u build up your assets when u are tanking, it’s the “draft the best player available” strategy.

Aquire as many good assets as u can and figure it out when the opportunity presents itself. And make the jump when it’s available.

Well guess what, it’s available now.

Ottawa can keep drafting high and stacking prospects. That’s fine, it seems like that’s what the fans want them to do. That the fans like the draft process and the young prospects better than winning and winning a SC.

J.Norris is a really good player too. Same as Stuetzle, they are great. But neither a true, elite #1C like Eichel is.

They arnt getting one at #10 overall this year either.

And even worse this year, they didn’t even tank right.

If u lose. U want to lose bad and get a top pick. Not be ok and get picks from 9-16. That’s where all draft mistakes are always made. It’s not a good place to be.
29 juin 2021 à 3 h 30
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Stutzle is not getting traded, end of story. Sabres would be lucky to have Pinto be part of the return. Samuelsson doesn’t make it any better for the Sens, he’s a decent LD prospect but we’re absolutely loaded at LD, even moreso than Buffalo (I’d rather have Chabot/Brannstrom/Sanderson/Kleven than Dahlin/Power/Johnson/Samuelsson tbh). Also the organization believes in Murray, and without him we’re left with Anton Forsberg as our starter, or worse, rushing Gustavsson, so he’s probably not getting dealt. Grubauer might get double that and there’s really no reason to pursue a big name free agent, Murray’s timeline fits Gustavsson’s pretty well, and we’ll move on from Murray and go all in on Gus at the end of Murray’s contract, which is around the time we should be making deep runs.
sensibleguy et TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2021 à 3 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 29 juin 2021 à 4 h 13
Quoting: Alfie11
Stutzle is not getting traded, end of story. Sabres would be lucky to have Pinto be part of the return. Samuelsson doesn’t make it any better for the Sens, he’s a decent LD prospect but we’re absolutely loaded at LD, even moreso than Buffalo (I’d rather have Chabot/Brannstrom/Sanderson/Kleven than Dahlin/Power/Johnson/Samuelsson tbh). Also the organization believes in Murray, and without him we’re left with Anton Forsberg as our starter, or worse, rushing Gustavsson, so he’s probably not getting dealt. Grubauer might get double that and there’s really no reason to pursue a big name free agent, Murray’s timeline fits Gustavsson’s pretty well, and we’ll move on from Murray and go all in on Gus at the end of Murray’s contract, which is around the time we should be making deep runs.

I don’t think it’s your decision buddy!! U mean, “in your opinion”, he’s not getting traded. You and I have no say over that.

R u a “we” guy too?? Say “we” need to do this. And “we” need to do that. Like u are apart of the team..

That’s fine though, Ottawa can keep drafting high and stacking prospects. It seems like that’s what the fans want them to do. That the fans like the draft process and the young prospects better than winning and winning a SC.

J.Norris is a really good player too. Same as Stuetzle, they are great. But neither a true, elite #1C like Eichel is. That’s a fact!! That’s not an opinion..lol.

And they arnt getting an elite, true, #1 at #10 overall this year either.

If u lose. U want to lose bad and get a top pick. Not be ok and get picks from 9-16. That’s where all draft mistakes are always made. It’s not a good place to be.
29 juin 2021 à 4 h 3
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Quoting: LetsGoPens69
I don’t think it’s your decision buddy!! U mean, “in your opinion”, he’s not getting traded. You and I have no say over that.

R u a “we” guy too?? Say “we” need to do this. And “we” need to do that. Like u are apart of the team..

That’s fine too, Ottawa can keep drafting high and stacking prospects. It seems like that’s what the fans want them to do. That the fans like the draft process and the young prospects better than winning and winning a SC.

J.Norris is a really good player too. Same as Stuetzle, they are great. But neither a true, elite #1C like Eichel is. That’s a fact!! That’s not an opinion.

Yeah in my opinion, are we not trying to be armchair GMs here? Kinda the point of the forum…

We’re not tanking anymore. Next year we push for playoffs. Might not get there, but bottom of the league is not the goal. We’ve amassed enough high picks and great prospects. Most Sens fans agree that Ottawa will try pushing for a playoff spot next year, and that started with development this year (after the horrendous first month, Ottawa was 3rd in the north the rest of the way and there are exploitable flaws in their division next year).

Again, this wasn’t a tank year. This was a step in the right direction. And we’ll get a solid player at #10 (probably Lucius, who would be a great fit). Sens drafting has been superb recently. L. Brown was the only dud, and that was because of a plethora of injuries, which the organization hardly could have foreseen. I trust them to make a great pick at 10, or anywhere really.
29 juin 2021 à 4 h 7
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 11,965
I completely disagree.

Players like Eichel just don’t come along everyday. McDavid, Sid, Matthews, Draistail, Eichel, Pettersson, Barkov, Aho, those are elite guys, true #1 C. That can carry a line by themselves. Again, I’m not knocking Stuetzle, looks like a really good player. But not elite like Eichel.

If u can stop your rebuild, and start competing next season, with a true #1 C. And still have all that cap space, you do it.

It’s why u build up your assets when u are tanking, it’s the “draft the best player available” strategy.

Aquire as many good assets as u can and figure it out when the opportunity presents itself. And make the jump when it’s available.

Well guess what, it’s available now.

Ottawa can keep drafting high and stacking prospects. That’s fine, it seems like that’s what the fans want them to do. That the fans like the draft process and the young prospects better than winning and winning a SC.

J.Norris is a really good player too. Same as Stuetzle, they are great. But neither a true, elite #1C like Eichel is.

Again, my point isn't that Stützle is going to be better than Eichel. My point is that Jack Eichel doesn't cost you a Stützle. There have been reports from many teams that those upper echelon, cream of the crop prospects seemingly aren't in play (Laf in NYR, Byfield in LA, Zegras and Drysdale in ANA). If none of those pieces are on the table, Buffalo has no leverage to warrant asking for Stützle. The cornerstone pieces in the Eichel trade is going to be a high pick this year and a A-/B+ prospect, and a handful of other quality assets. Realistically a Guy like Pinto is on the mid to higher end of what they can expect as the "big prospect" coming back.

I think if it comes down to one of Tkachuk/Stützle/Norris/Batherson as one of the pieces needed, I don't think Ottawa ends up better for it in the long term. If the package for Eichel ends up being Josh Norris + Shane Pinto + 10th Overall Pick + another good prospect, I think looking long term Ottawa is giving up way more value than Eichel will bring.

The most I'd give up for him would be Pinto+Greig+Thomson + 2021 1st. If they want a roster player back as well they can have Dadonov or White.
LetsGoPens69, TCMonkey, CMac66 and 4 others a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2021 à 4 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Alfie11
Yeah in my opinion, are we not trying to be armchair GMs here? Kinda the point of the forum…

We’re not tanking anymore. Next year we push for playoffs. Might not get there, but bottom of the league is not the goal. We’ve amassed enough high picks and great prospects. Most Sens fans agree that Ottawa will try pushing for a playoff spot next year, and that started with development this year (after the horrendous first month, Ottawa was 3rd in the north the rest of the way and there are exploitable flaws in their division next year).

Again, this wasn’t a tank year. This was a step in the right direction. And we’ll get a solid player at #10 (probably Lucius, who would be a great fit). Sens drafting has been superb recently. L. Brown was the only dud, and that was because of a plethora of injuries, which the organization hardly could have foreseen. I trust them to make a great pick at 10, or anywhere really.

Sure whatever u say. Whatever u have to tell yourself in order to go along with your narrative. Typical..!!

And Ohh ya, im not a Sabers fan my man. This is a completely unbiased opinion. But Chabot over Power..?? No thanks. And 5’9, Brannstrom, no thanks again. I would take Dahlin over Sanderson too. U really have your homer glasses on with that take.

Yep, I know Murray and Gus very well. If u didn’t notice my Username yet. Gonna be a buyers market this year with the flat cap too. Most all contending teams are up against the salary cap. And cash strapped. Not a lot of money to go around. And teams that have cap space are mostly all rebuilding teams. They will be looking to spend on younger, high potential players. Or a 1-2 year contract for a stop gap.

But either way, it’s a buyers market and few FAs are gonna get overpaid or even paid. Most are gonna be taking lesser contracts than normal.
29 juin 2021 à 4 h 21
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 29 juin 2021 à 4 h 26
Quoting: Claesson4Norris
Again, my point isn't that Stützle is going to be better than Eichel. My point is that Jack Eichel doesn't cost you a Stützle. There have been reports from many teams that those upper echelon, cream of the crop prospects seemingly aren't in play (Laf in NYR, Byfield in LA, Zegras and Drysdale in ANA). If none of those pieces are on the table, Buffalo has no leverage to warrant asking for Stützle. The cornerstone pieces in the Eichel trade is going to be a high pick this year and a A-/B+ prospect, and a handful of other quality assets. Realistically a Guy like Pinto is on the mid to higher end of what they can expect as the "big prospect" coming back.

I think if it comes down to one of Tkachuk/Stützle/Norris/Batherson as one of the pieces needed, I don't think Ottawa ends up better for it in the long term. If the package for Eichel ends up being Josh Norris + Shane Pinto + 10th Overall Pick + another good prospect, I think looking long term Ottawa is giving up way more value than Eichel will bring.

The most I'd give up for him would be Pinto+Greig+Thomson + 2021 1st. If they want a roster player back as well they can have Dadonov or White.

Ya, I’ll agree with that.

U definitely want to pay market value. Definitely DONT want to overpay tremendously if that’s really the case of what other teams are offering. Everything I’ve read said the ask is high though.

But I guess we’ll see. If no one is offering anything close to that then if they want to deal him, they are obviously gonna have to drop their ask.

But yes, that’s a logical response and u have an argument.

Not like the other Sens fan saying he would take Chabot, Sanderson, Brannstrom over Power, Dahlin and Samuelson..lol. Literally two #1 overall picks.

That was his response.

He thinks I’m a Sabers fan and thinks that take would get me mad..lol.
29 juin 2021 à 6 h 35
Hockey 1st Sens 2nd
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,592
Remove Samuelsson from the deal.

Then remove Eichel from the deal.

Then Ottawa keeps the players you have listed.

Much better.
sensibleguy, athrin, TheBoyDuddus and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2021 à 7 h 2
Jimmy Stu
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 541
Frankly your arguments are pretty weak for trading stuetzle. Stuetzle is most likely off the table. Not just because of how skilled he is but he's also cost controlled for 2 more seasons plus 5 to 7 more, team chemistry etc. Eichel gone after 5 seasons. Just because you don't see or think he has great potential doesn't mean you're right, or he should be traded. Combined with the 10th overall and Pinto and its a very tough pill to swallow. Adding eichel at 10 million increases the benchmark for contract negotiations (see maple leafs). Eichel will also be out for half the year for surgery and have to plug that hole. I do like Eichel though, he's awesome to watch and I love his game. I just don't think he fits with the team. Ottawa also has no need for Samuelsson. And as much as I don't like Murray (hated the trade), there's probably a much easier way to trade him than with Stuetzle and Pinto. If there isn't then pass.

As stated above, most teams aren't including their byfields/zegras/lafrenierre/kakko so no chance the sens would include Stuetzle. I don't really care that you're a pens fan with 'an unbiased opinion'. It's far from the best trade the sens could make. You're still stuck in thinking players hold draft pick value beyond the draft year (Samuelsson being a 1st round pick and dahlin 1st overall). Draft position doesn't matter as soon as the player is taken.

Anyway, if the Sabres want what you proposed, I bet sens pass on it. Too much value leaving. I'd rather home grow the elite skill and add complimentary pieces down the road. I also wouldn't want to ruin the chemistry Tkachuk and Stuetzle have. They look like they love playing with each other. It's going to be interesting to see what package they Sabres get. I think the Wild have the prospects and roster players to intrigue Sabres more than anyone.
29 juin 2021 à 7 h 27
Rejoint: mai 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 187
as per Garioch (Ottawa best insider); Stutzle, Chabot, Tkachuk, Norris, Batherson are off the table for OTT... so if BUF wants a deal with OTT they will have to figure it out without these players

I'd rather go after Malkin at the NHL TDL when the Pens are out of playoffs spot
sensibleguy et TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2021 à 7 h 39
Serf
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,461
Eichel's first season he had 0.69 PPG in 19:07 toi per game (1.47 P/60 5v5, 5.11 PPP/60)
Stützle's first season he had 0.55 PPG in 15:44 toi per game (1.85 P/60 5v5, 3.55 PPP/60)

If we extrapolate Stützle's PPG numbers to Eichel's toi, it would be 0.66 PPG

Let's revisit this again after next season
TCMonkey, athrin et TheBoyDuddus a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2021 à 11 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,058
If everyone sees the asset you have and offers you $5 why in the world should I go in and offer you $10?? That's not how it works. Stuetzle's not getting traded. That is a fact. You said yourself that you're not a fan of either team so clearly youre out of your depth but it's been stated multiple times from people within the organization that Stuetzle is who theyre building around. He's not moving.

Also you clearly didnt watch him at all this year if you think he's incapable of carrying a line.

The team wouldnt have any interest in Samuelsson either. He was a 2nd round pick, not a 1st. From 3 years ago nonetheless and he's been okay at best. He's not even one of their top prospects and at best is described the exact same way Kleven is. Pass.

Overall, super rough take.
29 juin 2021 à 11 h 31
Mentions "j'aime": 3,711
Modifié 29 juin 2021 à 11 h 58
I hang up the phone immediatly

I take Stutzle, Pinto and a 10th OA pick over a guy signed 10.0 x 5 years that just had a terrible neck injury

I'm ok with giving up : 10th OA pick, Logan Brown, Erik Brannstrom, Chris Tierney, 2nd round pick

If the Sabres can get better then go ahead

Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55

lol, he only has 3 years left... Worst case scenario they just keep him rather than sacrifice 1st round picks.
29 juin 2021 à 11 h 58
Mentions "j'aime": 3,711

R u a “we” guy too?? Say “we” need to do this. And “we” need to do that. Like u are apart of the team.

Wait, there's still people who argue the "we" when fans talk about their team?

First, fans are part of the team, they are the customer base, without them there's no team to begin with.

And most importantly, everyone understands it means "we, as fans of the team, want/do not want (or at least hope) our favorite team does/doesn't do that". Fans are speaking on behalf of what they think their team will do or not do. It doesn't mean they are 100% right, but it's as simple as that.

When Victor Mete was on waivers, most Sens were "we have to pick him up". In that case, the team went with the same decision as the fans.

In the particular case here, I expect 99.99% of Sens fans to tell you that "WE" wouldn't do what you proposed.
29 juin 2021 à 19 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 29 juin 2021 à 19 h 30
[
Quoting: alpine4life
as per Garioch (Ottawa best insider); Stutzle, Chabot, Tkachuk, Norris, Batherson are off the table for OTT... so if BUF wants a deal with OTT they will have to figure it out without these players

I'd rather go after Malkin at the NHL TDL when the Pens are out of playoffs spot

I'd rather go after Malkin at the NHL TDL when the Pens are out of playoffs spot[/quote]

Quoting: CMac66
Frankly your arguments are pretty weak for trading stuetzle. Stuetzle is most likely off the table. Not just because of how skilled he is but he's also cost controlled for 2 more seasons plus 5 to 7 more, team chemistry etc. Eichel gone after 5 seasons. Just because you don't see or think he has great potential doesn't mean you're right, or he should be traded. Combined with the 10th overall and Pinto and its a very tough pill to swallow. Adding eichel at 10 million increases the benchmark for contract negotiations (see maple leafs). Eichel will also be out for half the year for surgery and have to plug that hole. I do like Eichel though, he's awesome to watch and I love his game. I just don't think he fits with the team. Ottawa also has no need for Samuelsson. And as much as I don't like Murray (hated the trade), there's probably a much easier way to trade him than with Stuetzle and Pinto. If there isn't then pass.

As stated above, most teams aren't including their byfields/zegras/lafrenierre/kakko so no chance the sens would include Stuetzle. I don't really care that you're a pens fan with 'an unbiased opinion'. It's far from the best trade the sens could make. You're still stuck in thinking players hold draft pick value beyond the draft year (Samuelsson being a 1st round pick and dahlin 1st overall). Draft position doesn't matter as soon as the player is taken.

Anyway, if the Sabres want what you proposed, I bet sens pass on it. Too much value leaving. I'd rather home grow the elite skill and add complimentary pieces down the road. I also wouldn't want to ruin the chemistry Tkachuk and Stuetzle have. They look like they love playing with each other. It's going to be interesting to see what package they Sabres get. I think the Wild have the prospects and roster players to intrigue Sabres more than anyone.

Quoting: TheBoyDuddus
If everyone sees the asset you have and offers you $5 why in the world should I go in and offer you $10?? That's not how it works. Stuetzle's not getting traded. That is a fact. You said yourself that you're not a fan of either team so clearly youre out of your depth but it's been stated multiple times from people within the organization that Stuetzle is who theyre building around. He's not moving.

Also you clearly didnt watch him at all this year if you think he's incapable of carrying a line.

The team wouldnt have any interest in Samuelsson either. He was a 2nd round pick, not a 1st. From 3 years ago nonetheless and he's been okay at best. He's not even one of their top prospects and at best is described the exact same way Kleven is. Pass.

Overall, super rough take.

Quoting: Xspyrit
Wait, there's still people who argue the "we" when fans talk about their team?

First, fans are part of the team, they are the customer base, without them there's no team to begin with.

And most importantly, everyone understands it means "we, as fans of the team, want/do not want (or at least hope) our favorite team does/doesn't do that". Fans are speaking on behalf of what they think their team will do or not do. It doesn't mean they are 100% right, but it's as simple as that.

When Victor Mete was on waivers, most Sens were "we have to pick him up". In that case, the team went with the same decision as the fans.

In the particular case here, I expect 99.99% of Sens fans to tell you that "WE" wouldn't do what you proposed.

*This article was today. Not saying their ask gets met. I would almost be willing to bet they have to drop it. But it atleast shows that the value I proposed isn’t crazy.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10006698-jack-eichel-trade-rumors-sabres-seeking-assets-equivalent-to-4-1st-round-draft-picks

**And commenting on another team; u are able to look at it from an unbiased opinion. Just like every Buffalo fan is commenting “get real, you are not getting Eichel
For that”. And every Sens fan is saying “no way they give up Stuetzle, major overpay”

The same argument would be If u didn’t play hockey then u cant know about hockey or cant understand it, and can’t understand the nuances. That’s the same argument. So if u didn’t play hockey, I guess u are out of this argument.

Saying cause it’s not the main team that I follow, that I can’t understand what the team needs are or what would be good or bad for the team is a completely bias opinion; just trying dismiss anything that doesn’t confirm your narrative.

***Alpine4life just try’s to insult the other person, or the players on that fans team and thinks it will make them mad. Just like a child would do.

He can’t have a normal convo or argument..lol. He can’t take if if someone has a different opinion than him. So he goes to trying to insult the players on the fans team..lol I don’t think he got enough hugs as a child.

1st, he said he would much rather have Chabot, Sanderson and Brannstrom over Power, Dahlin and Samuelson.. cause he thought I was a Sabers fan and that take would make me mad or something.

And now, hes saying he would rather Geno at the TD cause Pens won’t be in the play-offs.. lol. again, thinking it will get me mad..

Meanwhile, it just shows how weak mentally he is and that can’t even have a normal convo with someone that has a different opinion.

U probably need to work on that bud!!

****And then the other guy?? U are apart of the team?? Lol.. that’s great, I’m out in that one..u win my man.

I don’t even want to attempt a conversation with a fan that thinks he is apart of the team..lol. How much is your check from the Sabers monthly?? Lol..
29 juin 2021 à 23 h 32
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,058

*This article was today. Not saying their ask gets met. I would almost be willing to bet they have to drop it. But it atleast shows that the value I proposed isn’t crazy.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10006698-jack-eichel-trade-rumors-sabres-seeking-assets-equivalent-to-4-1st-round-draft-picks

**And commenting on another team; u are able to look at it from an unbiased opinion. Just like every Buffalo fan is commenting “get real, you are not getting Eichel
For that”. And every Sens fan is saying “no way they give up Stuetzle, major overpay”

Did you actually read the article? The writer compared the ask of four 1st round picks that you’re referencing to the four 1st round picks a team would give up in an offer sheet.

No offer sheet ever goes through from a team at the bottom of the standings. This means the first round picks in an offer sheet would never be high. Stuetzle was the 3rd pick last year. The ask is crazy because, again, no one else is offering something like this. By all accounts the “four 1sts” could and should be 1sts that are a lot lower than 3rd overall.

And also just because you’re not a fan of either team doesn’t mean that your opinion is unbiased. It’s almost impossible to have an unbiased opinion. And if anything you already gave your bias away in saying that Eichel is significantly better than Steutzle will ever be. You were quoted stats by a different Sens fan and chose to ignore them. That’s what we call b i a s.
29 juin 2021 à 23 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 29 juin 2021 à 23 h 43
Did you actually read the article? The writer compared the ask of four 1st round picks that you’re referencing to the four 1st round picks a team would give up in an offer sheet.

No offer sheet ever goes through from a team at the bottom of the standings. This means the first round picks in an offer sheet would never be high. Stuetzle was the 3rd pick last year. The ask is crazy because, again, no one else is offering something like this. By all accounts the “four 1sts” could and should be 1sts that are a lot lower than 3rd overall.

And also just because you’re not a fan of either team doesn’t mean that your opinion is unbiased. It’s almost impossible to have an unbiased opinion. And if anything you already gave your bias away in saying that Eichel is significantly better than Steutzle will ever be. You were quoted stats by a different Sens fan and chose to ignore them. That’s what we call b i a s.

Yes, he’s saying that what the Sabers are asking for. Basically the equivalent of 4 1st round pick. Just like an offer sheet compensation.
29 juin 2021 à 23 h 41
Démarrer sujet

Yes, he’s saying that what the Sabers are asking for. Basically the equivalent of 4 1st round pick. Just like an offer sheet compensation.

Eichel vs Stuetzle isn’t a comparison stat wise my man. Are u kidding me. Eichel has a 78 point season the year b4 last. When he was fully healthy. And a 80 point season the season b4 that.

U can’t compare them stat wise right now. Stuetzle hasn’t even played a whole season. I can win that argument with my hands behind my back. It’s not even close. Stuetzle ceiling and potential is what u are buying into.

And again, I’m not knocking Stuetzle, I’m a fan. He’s great!! Really good player.

But in my opinion, he’s not gonna be one of those elite guys. I just don’t see it. And I’m not gonna argue and just write the same things different ways using semantics and rhetoric.

I understand your points. I know what they are. U understand mine and know what mine are. It’s cool. We can agree to disagree. I’m not ignoring anything. I think we both understand each other points.
29 juin 2021 à 23 h 45
Démarrer sujet

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage