SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

bro this draft weird

bro this draft weird

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: lukefelsner
Publié: 28 juin 2021 à 0 h 0
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Obvious pick, no shot he doesnt go to Buffalo. hell be gone in 3 years
2Logo de Kraken de Seattle-BPA for Seattle is the only route they should go
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-im a fan of drysdale, but other than him its a weak pool of d specs. they go with the highest ranked dman.
4Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Hughes bri
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Sounds like CBJ is desperate for a C, I donnt think mctavish is top 5 material, but cbj is not strangers to reaches, and most work
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-The last thing Detroit really needs for their rebuild, an elite goalie spec with Vasilevsky like potentiall.
7Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Obvious pick for Sharks, Eklund imo is the best forward in this draft
8Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA has been offense heavy the past few drafts, but they wont reach for a dman, theyre smart drafters
9Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Obvious pick for vancouver, johnson is a stud
10Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-easy pic here
11Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
12Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-My keyboard is starting to be a brat, but this is chicago pick, stan picks whatever the instnt need is, thats defense
13Logo de Flames de Calgary-
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Philly grabs the guy with the best name in the draft
15Logo de Stars de Dallas-
16Logo de Rangers de New York-
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-Preds finally get a 1c potetnail guy?
20Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-goalie falls right into edmontons lap, maybe they finally have a consistent guy between the pipes
21Logo de Bruins de Boston-Nothing about the bruins dmen screams sexy to me, i like mcavoy but after that.... eek
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
23Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de WashingtonSounds like bertuzzi could be on his way out of detorit, Othmann is similar with arguably a higher ceiling
24Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Florida with their Finnish connections take Raty, and Barkov becomes a fantastic mentor, bill zito looks like a genius in 3 years
25Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de Torontothis just screams cbj panic with jones on the way out
26Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-You guys notice how carolina dont miss??? they nab the best two way C in the draft easy
28Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
29Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New York
30Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
31Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
32Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
28 juin 2021 à 7 h 45
JenniClayton
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 43
Where are you hearing Bertuzzi may be in his way out of Detroit?
28 juin 2021 à 11 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 87
Quoting: JenniClayton
Where are you hearing Bertuzzi may be in his way out of Detroit?

truthfully just from what i can and cant see. he went to arb last year for more money, he was hurt basically all year. yzerman preaches our timeline, and Bert doesnt fit that via age. He could definitely be staying, but I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him gone.
28 juin 2021 à 12 h 20
JenniClayton
Quoting: lukefelsner
truthfully just from what i can and cant see. he went to arb last year for more money, he was hurt basically all year. yzerman preaches our timeline, and Bert doesnt fit that via age. He could definitely be staying, but I wouldn't be shocked at all to see him gone.

Got it. Yea I don’t disagree at all. Once a player hits arb they rarely with a club stay long term, which sucks cause I love the guy and my gf loves the guy too haha - I was just seeing if there was a report out there I hadn’t seen yet saying he wants out.
28 juin 2021 à 14 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Got it. Yea I don’t disagree at all. Once a player hits arb they rarely with a club stay long term, which sucks cause I love the guy and my gf loves the guy too haha - I was just seeing if there was a report out there I hadn’t seen yet saying he wants out.

forsure, wish i had something more concrete for you but its only based on my logic, which is likely flawed. Love Bert too, but i dont think his ties to the org are high and mighty after arb, and after us trading mantha. im sure hes okay with hitting the road
13 juill. 2021 à 0 h 25
Démarrer sujet

seems now, i wasnt far off
13 juill. 2021 à 9 h 57
JenniClayton
Quoting: lukefelsner
seems now, i wasnt far off

You’re an insider now
lukefelsner a aimé ceci.
13 juill. 2021 à 17 h 43
Jackson
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 45
Clarke is late and if he or any D fall L.A will hope on a defence becuase they have Turcotte and Byfield with doughty ageing Clarke can be the next drew in L.A

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage