SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Eichel hits Gold Fluery returns home

Créé par: monkeymo
Publié: 25 juin 2021 à 16 h 29
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 1/186 (1%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes n'a pas atteint le plancher salarial

Logo de Sabres de BuffaloSabres de Buffalo

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Eichel, JackSabres de BuffaloIR-53 763 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Jarry, TristanPenguins de PittsburghLNH-18 817 $111-------00
Tuch, AlexGolden Knights de VegasLNH-25 537 $111---0000--
Glass, CodyExempté du ballottageGolden Knights de VegasMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Penguins de PittsburghPIT)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---010------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial34 150 000 $1025383812
Variation9 409 $222230
Final34 159 409 $ (↑)12 (↑)27 (↑)40 (↑)5 (↑)11 (↑)12000

Logo de Penguins de PittsburghPenguins de Pittsburgh

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Jarry, TristanPenguins de PittsburghLNH-18 817 $111-------00
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Penguins de PittsburghPIT)---010------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fleury, Marc-AndréGolden Knights de VegasLNH50%18 817 $111-------00
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 206 795 $1935532512
Variation0 $0000-10
Final3 206 795 $19355324 (↓)12000

Logo de Golden Knights de VegasGolden Knights de Vegas

Fleury, Marc-AndréGolden Knights de VegasLNH50%18 817 $111-------00
Tuch, AlexGolden Knights de VegasLNH-25 537 $111---0000--
Glass, CodyExempté du ballottageGolden Knights de VegasMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---100------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---010------
Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Golden Knights de VegasVGK)---010------
Eichel, JackSabres de BuffaloIR-53 763 $011---0000--
Initial6 097 561 $1842533513
Variation-9 409 $-2-2-2-2-20
Final6 088 152 $ (↓)16 (↓)40 (↓)51 (↓)1 (↓)3 (↓)13000
25 juin 2021 à 16 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Modifié 25 juin 2021 à 16 h 54
I don't know how to have a third party team take on retained salary, but have Vegas move Fluery to BUF then BUF retains 50% of Fluery's remaining 1 year and move him back to PIT. BUF can have either DeSmith or Jarry whoever they want. Based on the Staal deal to DET and Marleau deal to CAR, $3-$4M in cap savings for 1 full year is worth roughly a 2nd and or 3rd round depending on the team who is shedding the salary off from.

Vegas does not have a top 4 dman who is under 25 to offer for Eichel, but with the picks coming back they have more than enough to pick up at least 1 if not even 2 top 4 dmen if they do not want to select with those draft picks.

It seems like a lot of draft picks but effectively its 2 2nds and 2 3rds which isn't bad but isn't great but its a lot of picks which are still very valuable (2 2nds gets you D.Toews)
25 juin 2021 à 17 h 18
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,727
Pit's getting a steal here. Dumping Jarry and only giving up a second for a half price Fleury?
Tntpod a aimé ceci.
25 juin 2021 à 18 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Dutchies
Pit's getting a steal here. Dumping Jarry and only giving up a second for a half price Fleury?

Jarry had an off year, his ceiling isnt much more than a really good 1a goalie type. If he had a 910% save he easily gets a 2nd and 3rd; but down year he probably only worth a 2nd at best. But I wouldn't call it a steal, VGK couldn't move Fleury for anything of value last year while retaining salary and trading a pick with him. He had a great year but he only has 1 year left and I would imagine it's almost a guarantee that Fleury would be signing with Pit at the end of next year so that devalues him in trades because is there a contender that would want Fleury for just 1 year before going back to PIT, id say no.
25 juin 2021 à 19 h 24
Quoting: monkeymo
Jarry had an off year, his ceiling isnt much more than a really good 1a goalie type. If he had a 910% save he easily gets a 2nd and 3rd; but down year he probably only worth a 2nd at best. But I wouldn't call it a steal, VGK couldn't move Fleury for anything of value last year while retaining salary and trading a pick with him. He had a great year but he only has 1 year left and I would imagine it's almost a guarantee that Fleury would be signing with Pit at the end of next year so that devalues him in trades because is there a contender that would want Fleury for just 1 year before going back to PIT, id say no.

Jarry had an off year in his first year as a no competition #1. That's a red flag. Fleury has had a great career and only has a couple years left in him. He's exactly what PIT needs to contend. PIT would be getting a guy that their superstars love and already have faith in. In this deal, VEG and BUF are paying for PIT to upgrade, when they could honestly just leave them out of the deal. Send Fleury in the trade to BUF, BUF flips Fleury to PIT for Jarry a pick and a prospect and then covers 50% of the salary. that makes the trade palatable from all sides.
25 juin 2021 à 19 h 35
Démarrer sujet
BUF flips Fleury to PIT for Jarry a pick and a prospect and then covers 50% of the salary. that makes the trade palatable from all sides.

Thats what I wrote minus the prospect the 50% retained by a third party team I dont know how to do it in the trade simulator, but i wrote that down in the first comment to claifiy that issue.

If it has to be a prospect im guessing its a B-/C+ type at best. 2 former 5th round type guys who have a shot at becoming bottom 6 guys is what I'd imagine. They aint getting a potential top 6 prospect + pick ( i assume 2nd rounder) + Jarry. Jarry is young afterall he is only 26, he's still developing but we both agree if we were in Hextall's shoes we dont wait around for Jary to develop as Sid and Malkin aint getting any younger.

Vegas needs cap space for a top centre as the Habs series showed us
BUF needs assets, a lot of them and quality ones
PIT needs a goalie, Fluery has to be moved and he would only move there anyway, the other option is he doesn't waive his NTC and then VGK has to expose Lenher ahhaa
25 juin 2021 à 20 h 3
I make Articals.
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 368
I think Buffalo wins by a lot.
25 juin 2021 à 20 h 17
Thats what I wrote minus the prospect the 50% retained by a third party team I dont know how to do it in the trade simulator, but i wrote that down in the first comment to claifiy that issue.

If it has to be a prospect im guessing its a B-/C+ type at best. 2 former 5th round type guys who have a shot at becoming bottom 6 guys is what I'd imagine. They aint getting a potential top 6 prospect + pick ( i assume 2nd rounder) + Jarry. Jarry is young afterall he is only 26, he's still developing but we both agree if we were in Hextall's shoes we dont wait around for Jary to develop as Sid and Malkin aint getting any younger.

Vegas needs cap space for a top centre as the Habs series showed us
BUF needs assets, a lot of them and quality ones
PIT needs a goalie, Fluery has to be moved and he would only move there anyway, the other option is he doesn't waive his NTC and then VGK has to expose Lenher ahhaa

I'm not sure Vegas needs a top center. Tuch filled in pretty good, and Stephenson was outstanding this year and was hurt in the first game. Cudo's to the Habs, they've been excellent, but each team they faced has had their 1 or 1B center knocked out of the series in the first game. The prospect would have to be pretty decent I would think. Jarry would only be a stop gap as a 1B (and a pretty expensive one) behind Ullmark until UPL is ready. Joseph would be a good add.
BUF can't afford a long rebuild. Their fanbase is starving, and they have to make it quick (within 2-3 years). Picks are ok, but they need NHL or close to NHL talent in all trades.
25 juin 2021 à 23 h 40
Mangler
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 140
Buffalo got alot of picks there. Not sold on jarry
26 juin 2021 à 18 h 11
Démarrer sujet
I'm not sure Vegas needs a top center. Tuch filled in pretty good, and Stephenson was outstanding this year and was hurt in the first game. Cudo's to the Habs, they've been excellent, but each team they faced has had their 1 or 1B center knocked out of the series in the first game. The prospect would have to be pretty decent I would think. Jarry would only be a stop gap as a 1B (and a pretty expensive one) behind Ullmark until UPL is ready. Joseph would be a good add.
BUF can't afford a long rebuild. Their fanbase is starving, and they have to make it quick (within 2-3 years). Picks are ok, but they need NHL or close to NHL talent in all trades.

Tuch is not a top line player why does everyone think he is, he is good a really good second liner. Stephenson has potential to be a number 1/2 centre. They should and need an elite centreman.

No one is going to give what buffalo wants then if they are a contender. I could see Detroit willing to give up Bertuzzi/Vrana + Dman and picks because effectively Detroit's picks are full round a head of Vegas'. But there's no contender that could honestly give up BOTH a top 6 forward centre age 25 under and a top 4 d age 25 under. Only way is through picks, then BUF has to be smart and trade those picks away for players who contenders can't hold onto due to expansion draft.

If they want it all from one team they are going to lose the trade hard.

To the guy who said Jarry is no good, he's another asset for Buffalo to utilize either for trade or to continue develop. He's only 26 he's young and has shown he can be at least a 1B goalie. Buffalo needs assets as many as they can get
26 juin 2021 à 18 h 45
Tuch is not a top line player why does everyone think he is, he is good a really good second liner. Stephenson has potential to be a number 1/2 centre. They should and need an elite centreman.

No one is going to give what buffalo wants then if they are a contender. I could see Detroit willing to give up Bertuzzi/Vrana + Dman and picks because effectively Detroit's picks are full round a head of Vegas'. But there's no contender that could honestly give up BOTH a top 6 forward centre age 25 under and a top 4 d age 25 under. Only way is through picks, then BUF has to be smart and trade those picks away for players who contenders can't hold onto due to expansion draft.

If they want it all from one team they are going to lose the trade hard.

To the guy who said Jarry is no good, he's another asset for Buffalo to utilize either for trade or to continue develop. He's only 26 he's young and has shown he can be at least a 1B goalie. Buffalo needs assets as many as they can get

The problem is no rebuilding team is gonna give up 2-3 good players / assest for Eichel, cause they're in the same boat as BUF. He's proven he can't lead a rebuilding team to the post season. He needs to go somewhere that is ready to win now.
27 juin 2021 à 19 h 24
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,075
Quoting: Tntpod
I think Buffalo wins by a lot.

Haha what?
28 juin 2021 à 0 h 19
I make Articals.
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 368
Quoting: mokumboi