AGGRESSIVE off season come on Jim

Créé par: JimBenning
Équipe: 2021-22 Canucks de Vancouver
Date de création initiale: 24 juin 2021
Publié: 24 juin 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
that is a playoff team right there!

Quinn Hughes and Jack Rathbone are exempt from the expansion draft so Canucks can still do 7/3/1
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
27 000 000 $
45 000 000 $
21 000 000 $
11 000 000 $
1800 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
11 250 000 $
11 000 000 $
11 500 000 $
Transactions
VAN
  1. Dumba, Matt
Détails additionnels:
Minnesota are likely not going to protect Dumba and Canucks need Top 4 D. And he only makes $6M for 2 more seasons.
MIN
  1. Juolevi, Olli
  2. Roussel, Antoine
  3. Virtanen, Jake
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (VAN)
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (VAN)
Détails additionnels:
Roussel has a 8 team no-trade list, fingers crossed Minnesota is not one of them. Virtanen and Roussel are there to make the cap work (both can be exposed in the expansion draft) and Juolevi + 2nd round pick(s) are the assets
VAN
  1. Jones, Seth
Détails additionnels:
Assuming Canucks can re-sign Seth Jones for around 7x8 (sign and trade)
CBJ
  1. Myers, Tyler
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (VAN)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (VAN)
Détails additionnels:
Myers is to make the cap work, and he can slot in a Top 4 D role straight away. Myers is also signed for 3 more seasons, so he won't bust and leave like all the others until Columbus can finish their re-tool and be a playoff team again. Columbus also gets the 9th overall pick and a 3rd round pick as an asset.
Frais appliqués
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de VAN
Logo de CHI
Logo de VAN
Logo de WPG
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
Logo de VAN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $77 611 492 $648 780 $2 050 000 $3 888 508 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
891 667 $891 667 $ (Bonis de performance200 000 $$200K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 3
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
AG
NTC
UFA - 3
4 125 000 $4 125 000 $
C
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 225 000 $1 225 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C
UFA
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, C
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 5
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
860 833 $860 833 $ (Bonis de performance150 000 $$150K)
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 7,071
Quoting: Caerii
I don't see why we're taking on two cap dumps to get a bust D prospect and a couple 2nds. Other teams will surely beat this value, as well as addressing our needs. Pass.

Seems like a lot of "meh" for Dumba. If the Canucks want him I'd ask for Miller (with us likely adding)
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 15
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,219
Quoting: JimBenning
Tyler Myers led the Canucks in ice time this season and had a very good year. He blocks shots, adds physicality and is tough to play against. He is a good Top 4 D and is at most overpaid by $1M. And again, unlike Seth Jones, he is under contract for 2 more years and will be a stop-gap option to replace Jones until the re-tool is complete. And the 9th overall pick (Kent Johnson, Mason McTavish, Simon Edvinsson) + a 3rd is more than it cost the Canucks to acquire JT Miller who is a better player. I highly doubt CBJ get a better offer and if they do, they should take it.

Also Seth Jones wants out of Columbus, a guy who literally does not want to be there is not what you would call a core piece. In a re-tool if somebody offers you a Top 10 overall pick, for a guy who will leave anyways, you take it and run which I expect your GM to do

Right Myers led your team in ice time in a year where you vastly underperformed. I think you found your problem. Also the contract length is a detriment as he’s only going to be getting worse and seeing your cap issues, we don’t intend to help you out of your problem without any compensation. Yes you’ve offered us a 9th overall pick in a draft where the top end talent isn’t as glorified making the puck worth less than in a normal season. (Still holds great value). Also going off of this trade where there is an extension in place, your getting a precieved top 10 defenseman for 7x7 a bargain in the eyes of most gms. So no with the extension in mind we will be requiring much more on top of the offer. The 9th pick is a start, we other higher end assets otherwise have a nice day Mr. Benning. -jarmo
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 16
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,065
Columbus has been one of the best defenses in the league for years and Seth Jones has been a huge part of that. Again, Sportslogiq who literally provide analytics to the NHL loves Seth Jones. And so does Brad Shaw, one of the best defensive coaches in the NHL. The opinions of experts and data precedes your amateur opinion

Might want to read this analysis:

https://canucksarmy.com/2021/06/08/vancouver-canucks-not-trade-seth-jones/
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 18
Quoting: Timmah007
To be honest the trades seem fairly reasonable people will give a hard time over “cap dumps” but it’s fairly obvious they don’t see the grey area just because a player makes slightly more than he probably should doesn’t mean they suddenly have a huge negative value. Since the cap went flat people have been taking that to the extreme it’s non sense really.

Considering players in free agency can be had for a fraction of the contracts some of the cap dumps signed for why waste cap space for a lateral move. The players held negative value before the flat cap and it’s only getting worse. The assets to clean out bad contracts has only gone up over the pandemic and I don’t see those prices as going down or being cheap anytime soon.
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Vancouver Canucks
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 15
Quoting: TanSor
Seems like a lot of "meh" for Dumba. If the Canucks want him I'd ask for Miller (with us likely adding)

Minnesota can't afford JT Miller. And I doubt any team can give a better offer. Because you have to make the cap work. Vancouver will only give players on expiring deals, who will also add grit, physicality and leadership. And 2 round picks is a lot of value, it is the same trade as Devon Toews who is a better defensemen and cheaper.
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 26
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,385

It makes sense when you consider that OP fully believes the only alternative to his offer is losing him for nothing, but yeah, it's a whole lot of meh for sure.
TanSor et Friendly_Cannon a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 40
Minnesota can't afford JT Miller. And I doubt any team can give a better offer. Because you have to make the cap work. Vancouver will only give players on expiring deals, who will also add grit, physicality and leadership. And 2 round picks is a lot of value, it is the same trade as Devon Toews who is a better defensemen and cheaper.

He has a lower cap hit than Dumba... We can absolutely afford him if we moved Dumba for him
Clement a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 42
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 225

1) Yes, Other teams can give better offers. Why can't you accept other people's opinions/ views about their team ?

2) in my few days here, have found out perceptions are skewed, & people make proposals that make you shake your head

Now let's address your proposal:

- There's under no circumstances Jake virtanen is going to be taken in a trade by any other teams

-Antoine Russel is a cap dump

-olli J is a D prospect wild don't need. At best he's a 6th or 7th d

-twi 2bd Round pick doesn't get you dumba. Sorry but yes, other teams will beat it

Either Lies, or actually incorrect statement by you : Dumba has two years left
- Wild already has leadership, & good grits players on the team, next .

- Actually two 2nd Round pick isn't akit of value

- Dumba will be protected as wild gm loves him, or wild gm will try , & pay to protect him. Wild can also do 4, & 4. Many different ways / answers to time incorrect statements
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 43
Banni
He has a lower cap hit than Dumba... We can absolutely afford him if we moved Dumba for him

Apparently Miller isn't even a c anymore. apparently Vancouver will try to put him @ 3c in an article I was reading about Miller.
TanSor a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Vancouver Canucks
Quoting: The_Cannon
Right Myers led your team in ice time in a year where you vastly underperformed. I think you found your problem. Also the contract length is a detriment as he’s only going to be getting worse and seeing your cap issues, we don’t intend to help you out of your problem without any compensation. Yes you’ve offered us a 9th overall pick in a draft where the top end talent isn’t as glorified making the puck worth less than in a normal season. (Still holds great value). Also going off of this trade where there is an extension in place, your getting a precieved top 10 defenseman for 7x7 a bargain in the eyes of most gms. So no with the extension in mind we will be requiring much more on top of the offer. The 9th pick is a start, we other higher end assets otherwise have a nice day Mr. Benning. -jarmo

Who said Vancouver will have sign and trade as part of the deal? Seth Jones has connections to the staff in Vancouver, he played under Travis Green and Kyle Gustafson in Portland. He played under Brad Shaw in Columbus. And knows a lot of guys like JT Miller, Brock Boeser and Quinn Hughes from the US program. It won't take a lot to convince him to re-sign. It is also a Canadian market where hockey is by far the number one sport. And Mark Stone with Vegas was very similar. The sign and trade was not really part of the deal as Stone wanted to be there as soon as he got there.
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 45
Quoting: Clement
Apparently Miller isn't even a c anymore. apparently Vancouver will try to put him 3c in an article I was reading about Miller.

He's sort of a wing/center hybrid. Are there other guys out there that I'd prefer over him? Yes, but I wouldn't hate trying him there with Kaprizov and Zucc and seeing how that goes as long as Dumba is the roster player going to Vancouver.
Clement a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 48
Banni
He's sort of a wing/center hybrid. Are there other guys out there that I'd prefer over him? Yes, but I wouldn't hate trying him there with Kaprizov and Zucc and seeing how that goes as long as Dumba is the roster player going to Vancouver.

I guess for me, I rather not have anything to do with Marcus Johansson situation anymore

Everything should be about making kaprizov happy. Get Casey Middlestat, Phillip D, Eichel, etc...

Have no idea why Sean Monahan isn't wanted by wild front office, so bizarre
TanSor a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 50
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,385
I guess for me, I rather not have anything to do with Marcus Johansson situation anymore

Everything should be about making kaprizov happy. Get Casey Middlestat, Phillip D, Eichel, etc...

Have no idea why Sean Monahan isn't wanted by wild front office, so bizarre

Marcus Johansson wasn't really a C/W hybrid, he was a W that had played C in the past that Guerin may or may not have thought could do it again. Miller is very much a better C than Johansson (a better player in general). He takes the faceoffs for the Pettersson line, and handles much of the responsibility.

Sean Monahan likely isn't wanted because he doesn't play defense, doesn't have great hands, doesn't have great passing abilities, floats often, and isn't a play driver. He's also on a short term contract, will be 29 by the time his next contract starts, and will probably be more expensive than you'd like a player like him to be.
24 juin 2021 à 14 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Vancouver Canucks

JT Miller is worth more than anybody on the Wild. He is a point per game power forward that is great defensively, can play as Centre or wing and is god in the faceoff circle. There is nothing or at least realistically Minnesota can offer to acquire JT Miller. Dumba won't even get the talks started. Last year, Minnesota wanted Demko for Dumba (which Vancouver declined), and that was before his Vezina caliber regular season. That alone speaks volumes about his trade value and it has only declined since then
24 juin 2021 à 15 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Vancouver Canucks
Apparently Miller isn't even a c anymore. apparently Vancouver will try to put him 3c in an article I was reading about Miller.

The opposite is true. Last season, JT Miller was a winger who took faceoffs for Pettersson. This season, when Pettersson got injured for half the year, JT Miller was the 1C and was extremely effective. And since Nils Hoglander looked like a solid Top 6 F this season and Boeser blew up defensively, was arguably our best 2-way forward. We can play Nils and Boeser with Pettersson. And since Horvat is used to having mediocre wingers and still scoring at a 60+ point pace, we don't really need him on the 2nd line. JT Miller at 3C would give Vancouver a lot of depth. But I would much rather have another legit 1st line with Horvat and JT Miller together with Pearson. Also that idea has only been discussed by fans on social media. The team management has yet to speak on it
24 juin 2021 à 15 h 41
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,130
JT Miller is worth more than anybody on the Wild.

Wow, your Homer bias is showing... big time. It's also blatantly false.

Kaprizov, Fiala, Eriksson-Ek, Spurgeon and Brodin likely all have greater value than Miller. Miller is good but he's not as good as you're trying to sell him off to be.

I also don't know where you get off thinking Demko is a Vezina caliber goaltender, because he isn't. Maybe in time he could be but he isn't right now and is nowhere near that discussion. The Wild were never interested in him or went after him last off-season either. We were after Marc-Andre Fluery not Demko.
Friendly_Cannon et Clement a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2021 à 16 h 8
I’m pretty sure the stone deal was 100% a handshake sign and trade. They had the contract months before it was signed. Just because you know the coach it doesn’t mean your their biggest fan and still without a contract we still want more. Btw your overestimation of the van players is laughable. Jt milller worth more than anyone on the wild is a stupid statement. I can think of at least 3 players worth a lot more than he is without even looking at their prospects or line up. Please Jim cover up your Homerism is showing.
Clement a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2021 à 16 h 10
Banni
Quoting: RazWild

Kaprizov, Fiala, Eriksson-Ek, Spurgeon and Brodin likely all have greater value than Miller. Miller is good but he's not as good as you're trying to sell him off to be.

I also don't know where you get off thinking Demko is a Vezina caliber goaltender, because he isn't. Maybe in time he could be but he isn't right now and is nowhere near that discussion. The Wild were never interested in him or went after him last off-season either. We were after Marc-Andre Fluery not Demko.

I would argue Jared spurgeon even has more value than it

Also regarding his statement, there's nothing one can do but lol ...

Vancouver has exactly 1d, maybe two that will; maybe play on wild DCore. Quinn Hughes the Star, & if Tuler Myers is lucky, he would play on wild as 6th d

As for forwards, Vancouver has Elias P, JT Miller, Brock Boeser, & Bo Horvat as sure thing.

In the maybe camp from Canucks to maybe play on wild
Nils Hoglander
Taner Pearson
Demko

Put these 3 as maybe because while I had/ have heard their names but have zero ideas about whether if they are good. If they are good who do they play over?

Don't think Demko plays over Talbot

Not saying all 3 on maybe aren't good. Just don't know their games. I do know at least I believe Demko won't play over Talbot
24 juin 2021 à 18 h 4
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
you mean $6M for players that are only signed for 1 more season and can be exposed in the expansion draft

MN has enough players to expose already. Virtanen and Roussel are fighting for the 11/12/pressbox FWDs with Parise in MN. That's $13m spent on spots that should cost $4m. Juolevi has done nothing and the spot LD is already set for MN anyways.

So yes, Dumba going away as the SEA pick and MN keeps all the FWDs, Soucy, goalies, and opens up $6m to get a needed center makes them better than trading Dumba for stuff.
24 juin 2021 à 18 h 28
mostly harmless
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,095
If you want us to take on Tyler Myers, you pay us, not the other way around. Take him out of the deal entirely and that's still not enough for Jones - the ask is for a top-quality blue-chip "future core" prospect or equivalent pick, and a high quality "future solid contributor" prospect or equivalent pick, and an extra pick as a sweetener. You've got the latter two, but you're missing the big one, and instead substituting a cap dump.
24 juin 2021 à 22 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Vancouver Canucks

I would argue Jared spurgeon even has more value than it

Also regarding his statement, there's nothing one can do but lol ...

Vancouver has exactly 1d, maybe two that will; maybe play on wild DCore. Quinn Hughes the Star, & if Tuler Myers is lucky, he would play on wild as 6th d

As for forwards, Vancouver has Elias P, JT Miller, Brock Boeser, & Bo Horvat as sure thing.

In the maybe camp from Canucks to maybe play on wild
Nils Hoglander
Taner Pearson
Demko

Put these 3 as maybe because while I had/ have heard their names but have zero ideas about whether if they are good. If they are good who do they play over?

Don't think Demko plays over Talbot

Not saying all 3 on maybe aren't good. Just don't know their games. I do know at least I believe Demko won't play over Talbot

First Thatcher Demko was top 3 in Sportslogiq and CSA Hockey in GSAx, they two best goalie models in the league. And did it on a bad defense. He had the toughest workload and stellar numbers. He was the best goalie in the league this season. Flower and Vasy would have been bums playing in front of Canucks D. Second, it was literally reported by the Canucks staff that the Wild wanted Demko for Dumba. And again, this was before this season. Vancouver obviously declined that as Demko is worth 10x more. And is the best young goalie in the league (age < 25). Third, JT Miller is a point per game forward, nobody on Minnesota can produce as much as him. He makes only $5.5M. Miller can play wing and centre. And he can kill penalties, along with being a monster on the powerplay. JT Miller is a sniper, power-forward, 2-way and grinder all in one. JT Miller is literally a clone of Bo Horvat except is more skilled, whereas Horvat is more work ethic.
24 juin 2021 à 22 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Vancouver Canucks
Quoting: Viqsi
If you want us to take on Tyler Myers, you pay us, not the other way around. Take him out of the deal entirely and that's still not enough for Jones - the ask is for a top-quality blue-chip "future core" prospect or equivalent pick, and a high quality "future solid contributor" prospect or equivalent pick, and an extra pick as a sweetener. You've got the latter two, but you're missing the big one, and instead substituting a cap dump.

you do know my offer is more than Vancouver got for Ryan Kesler, a Selke winner and finalist for literally all his career. And it is the same Vancouver paid for JT Miller except it is a top 10 pick. You are vastly overestimating Jones value. And Tyler Myers is at least a $5M Top 4 RD. Just because he is slightly overpaid does not give him negative value. Myers lead the Canucks in ice time, was great on the penalty kill and was good at 5v5. He was the best defensemen on many nights. He is a good player and adds a lot of grit and physicality which GMs love. Take your homer glasses off and watch some hockey
24 juin 2021 à 22 h 48
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,130
First Thatcher Demko was top 3 in Sportslogiq and CSA Hockey in GSAx, they two best goalie models in the league. And did it on a bad defense. He had the toughest workload and stellar numbers. He was the best goalie in the league this season. Flower and Vasy would have been bums playing in front of Canucks D. Second, it was literally reported by the Canucks staff that the Wild wanted Demko for Dumba. And again, this was before this season. Vancouver obviously declined that as Demko is worth 10x more. And is the best young goalie in the league (age < 25). Third, JT Miller is a point per game forward, nobody on Minnesota can produce as much as him. He makes only $5.5M. Miller can play wing and centre. And he can kill penalties, along with being a monster on the powerplay. JT Miller is a sniper, power-forward, 2-way and grinder all in one. JT Miller is literally a clone of Bo Horvat except is more skilled, whereas Horvat is more work ethic.

Nobody can produce as much as him on the Wild?

Lol, Kaprizov exists you know. He outproduced Miller this year. And unlike Miller was actually good defensively too.

Miller:
https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/m/millejt01.html

Kaprizov:
https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/k/kapriki01.html

And please by all means provide some links to these articles that say we made an offer for Demko. Because if we had our Athletic beat-writer Michael Russo would of said that we were interested, or that we were actively trying to get him, but he never did. He did report that we were pursuing MAF, extensively so. But not a peep about in regards to Demko.

And before you try and argue otherwise, Russo is easily one of the best sports journalists and beat-writers in sports there is. He's more plugged in to the team than most 'insiders'.
25 juin 2021 à 10 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Vancouver Canucks
Modifié 25 juin 2021 à 10 h 31
Nobody can produce as much as him on the Wild?

Lol, Kaprizov exists you know. He outproduced Miller this year. And unlike Miller was actually good defensively too.

Miller:
https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/m/millejt01.html

Kaprizov:
https://www.hockey-reference.com/players/k/kapriki01.html

And please by all means provide some links to these articles that say we made an offer for Demko. Because if we had our Athletic beat-writer Michael Russo would of said that we were interested, or that we were actively trying to get him, but he never did. He did report that we were pursuing MAF, extensively so. But not a peep about in regards to Demko.

And before you try and argue otherwise, Russo is easily one of the best sports journalists and beat-writers in sports there is. He's more plugged in to the team than most 'insiders'.

First, everybody this season on the Canucks was terrible. The last 2 seasons with the Canucks, regular season and playoffs, JT Miller has 136 points in 139 games. And btw that is playing GREAT defensively, he is a workhorse in the D-zone and wins an insane amount of puck battles. While Kaprisov played against California teams this season and had 54 points in 62 games, a point per game of 0.87. Whereas JT Miller's point per game is 0.98 in a much bigger sample size. Also they had literally the same points per game this season, I have no idea what you are talking about. And again, JT Miller actually plays on the penalty kill, and is an aggressive power forward. JT Miller adds grit and physicality, while also being a playmaker and a sniper. He is a complete hockey player. Whereas Kaprisov has only played one season in the league, in the worst division. JT Miller is better than anybody to play for your franchise, and he is the 3rd best forward on the Canucks. And that is not taking into account Brock Boeser's huge improvement in his D-zone play this season, where he was literally Mark Stone lite.

And the Canucks have The Atheltic too, guys like Harman Dayal and Thomas Drance that are just as invested in the team and they have reported the same. David Pagnotta literally got the story in the first place after he heard word from his insider with the Minnesota Wild. Elliote Friedman came on Vancouver radio and all but confirmed it. The value for Dumba was a good young goalie that was a backup in the NHL. If you think you will get a King's ransom for him than you are delusional when you will lose him for nothing in expansion anyway
25 juin 2021 à 14 h 8
mostly harmless
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,095
you do know my offer is more than Vancouver got for Ryan Kesler, a Selke winner and finalist for literally all his career. And it is the same Vancouver paid for JT Miller except it is a top 10 pick. You are vastly overestimating Jones value. And Tyler Myers is at least a $5M Top 4 RD. Just because he is slightly overpaid does not give him negative value. Myers lead the Canucks in ice time, was great on the penalty kill and was good at 5v5. He was the best defensemen on many nights. He is a good player and adds a lot of grit and physicality which GMs love. Take your homer glasses off and watch some hockey

Hon, I'm not the one setting that price. That's the CBJ organization. I was proposing that kind of structure without the extra sweetener.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage