Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2181 500 000 $70 000 953 $597 561 $1 475 000 $11 499 047 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
C
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
2 550 000 $2 550 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 5
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
DG
RFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $
G
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
809 166 $809 166 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 juin 2021 à 12 h 20
Pop Pop
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 8,213
Having danault and cirelli seems a bit redundant.
jet11567 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2021 à 12 h 38
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,265
Nobody wants Drouin we don’t even know if he wants to play hockey anymore dude quit on his team and his job
21 juin 2021 à 12 h 48
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE
Mentions "j'aime": 690
Quoting: jet11567
Nobody wants Drouin we don’t even know if he wants to play hockey anymore dude quit on his team and his job

2x's on his team He's lazy and at best extremely immature.
jet11567 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2021 à 13 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 282
Tampa passes, the picks are basically a 2nd and 3rd. Tampa probably wants something around Romanov or Kotkaniemi with no picks involved for just Cirelli, Add in Palat and then MTL adds in a 2nd or another prospect
21 juin 2021 à 15 h 31
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,242

This kind of statement is annoyingly uneducated! He did not "quit" on his team he took a leave of absence from the team for personal reasons which could be anything from he was diagnosed with cancer to a close relative is in hospital dying and he wanted to be there to alcohol or drug abuse or even as many like to speculate mental health issues. Unless you're part of the team an privy to this information or a personal close friend or relative of Jo's I suggest you stop making these moronic statements and stick to trying to fix your loser team!
21 juin 2021 à 15 h 39
Quoting: Campabee
This kind of statement is annoyingly uneducated! He did not "quit" on his team he took a leave of absence from the team for personal reasons which could be anything from he was diagnosed with cancer to a close relative is in hospital dying and he wanted to be there to alcohol or drug abuse or even as many like to speculate mental health issues. Unless you're part of the team an privy to this information or a personal close friend or relative of Jo's I suggest you stop making these moronic statements and stick to trying to fix your loser team!

He quit on his team plain and simple. Like Richardson’s daughter committed suicide you don’t think he’s got mental health? What about Isaiah Thomas his sister dies in a car crash and he played the next day athletes who are I love with there sport use it to cope with tragedy to me Drouin will never succeed and is a waste of 5,500,000
TheThunder a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2021 à 15 h 47
He quit on his team plain and simple. Like Richardson’s daughter committed suicide you don’t think he’s got mental health? What about Isaiah Thomas his sister dies in a car crash and he played the next day athletes who are I love with there sport use it to cope with tragedy to me Drouin will never succeed and is a waste of 5,500,000

You are horrible excuse for a human being if you think that mental health issues are a joke! Millions and Millions of people around the globe deal with mental health issues each in their own way. Some people are able to overcome them and others like Richardson's daughter are unfortunately not able to. Just because Thomas and Richardson were able to overcome and deal with their issues does not mean that Drouin will be too IF that is indeed why he took the leave of absence. Just suggesting so shows how uneducated you are on the subject, next time do some research before making such moronic comments!
21 juin 2021 à 15 h 49
You are horrible excuse for a human being if you think that mental health issues are a joke! Millions and Millions of people around the globe deal with mental health issues each in their own way. Some people are able to overcome them and others like Richardson's daughter are unfortunately not able to. Just because Thomas and Richardson were able to overcome and deal with their issues does not mean that Drouin will be too IF that is indeed why he took the leave of absence. Just suggesting so shows how uneducated you are on the subject, next time do some research before making such moronic comments!

Bro I’m not saying they aren’t horrible I’m saying that no matter how bad they are you still gotta go to work the next day
TheThunder a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2021 à 15 h 55
Bro I’m not saying they aren’t horrible I’m saying that no matter how bad they are you still gotta go to work

No you don't many people including my self have taken indefinite leave of absences from their jobs due to mental health issues. When my own daughter was diagnosed with Trisomy 13 and only lived for 3 minutes after birth I was off of work for 1.5 years and was close many times to suicide. So the point is that until you go through something like that don't suggest that you can just move on and go to work. mental health issues are serious enough that almost every employer in N.A. have some sort of policy that covers them.
Ava a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2021 à 16 h 2
No you don't many people including my self have taken indefinite leave of absences from their jobs due to mental health issues. When my own daughter was diagnosed with Trisomy 13 and only lived for 3 minutes after birth I was off of work for 1.5 years and was close many times to suicide. So the point is that until you go through something like that don't suggest that you can just move on and go to work. mental health issues are serious enough that almost every employer in N.A. have some sort of policy that covers them.

I lost one of my best friends to laced drugs in high school one day he was at shook joking and laughing the next day hes gone watching it was around the time Isaiah Thomas lost his sister and watching him go out and play the game of his life brought a tear to my eye and motivated me to stop being sorry for myself and be strong
21 juin 2021 à 16 h 5
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE

glad Your still here but as someone who did the same thing it was probably the dumbest decision i ever made gave me way to much tiME for self pity and made it worse. Had I forced myself to live my life I wouldn't have stuck the .357 in my mouth last Thanksgiving. THANKFULLY MY DOG KEPT PAWING AT ME WHILE IT WAS THERE!!
jet11567 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2021 à 16 h 8
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 0

Hey jerk, don't you dare bring the Richardson family into your offensive argument. They are big advocates for mental health and they would not be happy with you using their name to talk down on someone who may be struggling. Lastly please get some empathy! After hearing about what Robin Lehner went through and learning about the tragedy of Boogaard and Rypien, it's ignorant to think that just playing through the pain is an effective solution
21 juin 2021 à 16 h 11
Quoting: Ava
Hey jerk, don't you dare bring the Richardson family into your offensive argument. They are big advocates for mental health and they would not be happy with you using their name to talk down on someone who may be struggling. Lastly please get some empathy! After hearing about what Robin Lehner went through and learning about the tragedy of Boogaard and Rypien, it's ignorant to think that just playing through the pain is an effective solution

It worked for me
21 juin 2021 à 16 h 16
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 0
It worked for me

Just because it worked for you doesn't mean it works for everybody. Quick Google search tells me that over 700 000 people commit suicide each year (which is one person every 40 seconds). Imagine how many people could be saved if they were able to get help
21 juin 2021 à 16 h 20
Quoting: TheThunder
glad Your still here but as someone who did the same thing it was probably the dumbest decision i ever made gave me way to much tiME for self pity and made it worse. Had I forced myself to live my life I wouldn't have stuck the .357 in my mouth last Thanksgiving. THANKFULLY MY DOG KEPT PAWING AT ME WHILE IT WAS THERE!!

Yeah the best way to get over the demons is to just not let them consume you and just live a life you will be proud of at the end
21 juin 2021 à 16 h 23

Thank you two for proving my point even though you were trying to troll! You both explained two different reactions to very similar mental health events, my own makes 3 different reactions and IF Drouin is going through something similar than that makes 4 from 4 different people. Mental health is not black and white there are as many different outcomes as there are issues. So stop saying that what worked for you or someone you know is going to work for Drouin or anyone else. My family and friends helped me and my wife through what can only be described as the worst feeling a parent can ever experience, without their great support we would not have made it through such a horrible ordeal. Look up exactly what trisomy 13 is and then try to imagine holding your baby girl for three minutes while she struggles to breath and finally passes away in your arms. I do not wish this experience on anyone and I would not let my wife experience it and have to deal with it for the rest of her life.
Ava a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2021 à 16 h 31
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE
Thank you two for proving my point even though you were trying to troll! You both explained two different reactions to very similar mental health events, my own makes 3 different reactions and IF Drouin is going through something similar than that makes 4 from 4 different people. Mental health is not black and white there are as many different outcomes as there are issues. So stop saying that what worked for you or someone you know is going to work for Drouin or anyone else. My family and friends helped me and my wife through what can only be described as the worst feeling a parent can ever experience, without their great support we would not have made it through such a horrible ordeal. Look up exactly what trisomy 13 is and then try to imagine holding your baby girl for three minutes while she struggles to breath and finally passes away in your arms. I do not wish this experience on anyone and I would not let my wife experience it and have to deal with it for the rest of her life.

No I really wasn't trolling unless he's getting serious counseling doing nothing is the absolute worst thing you can do.
21 juin 2021 à 16 h 33
No I really wasn't trolling unless he's getting serious counseling doing nothing is the absolute worst thing you can do.

Seemed like a troll, my apologies but the other guy seriously annoyed me by saying Drouin quit on his team, when he has no idea why Drouin left the team.

And then he was down playing mental health issues by saying if so and so and the other guy can put their issues behind them and move on then Drouin has to too. It's ignorant to say something like that when no one even knows the reason for Drouin's leave.
Ava a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2021 à 16 h 46
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE
Seemed like a troll, my apologies but the other guy seriously annoyed me by saying Drouin quit on his team, when he has no idea why Drouin left the team.

And then he was down playing mental health issues by saying if so and so and the other guy can put their issues behind them and move on then Drouin has to too. It's ignorant to say something like that when no one even knows the reason for Drouin's leave.

but he did in Tampa refusing assignment. that showed maturity issues at best
21 juin 2021 à 16 h 56
but he did in Tampa refusing assignment. that showed maturity issues at best

What exactly does refusing assignment and maturity issues of a 20 year old have to do with mental health or whatever else could be going on with Drouin?
21 juin 2021 à 17 h 5
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE
What exactly does refusing assignment and maturity issues of a 20 year old have to do with mental health or whatever else could be going on with Drouin?

We don't know but you're past may be a glimpse in to the future maybe it isn't mental health issues maybe it's a drug addiction or health issues or maybe he's just a spoiled prima Dona who when thing aren't going his way takes his puck and goes home we don't know
21 juin 2021 à 17 h 13
We don't know but you're past may be a glimpse in to the future maybe it isn't mental health issues maybe it's a drug addiction or health issues or maybe he's just a spoiled prima Dona who when thing aren't going his way takes his puck and goes home we don't know

With the way the team is supporting him it does not seem like a temper tantrum kind of thing. As for the rest you are absolutely right but that just reinforces the notion that he needs some sort of help to get through whatever the issue is. Unlike what jet11567 has been spewing on about just sucking it up and getting back to work.
21 juin 2021 à 17 h 17
PULL A TAMPA IGNORE
With the way the team is supporting him it does not seem like a temper tantrum kind of thing. As for the rest you are absolutely right but that just reinforces the notion that he needs some sort of help to get through whatever the issue is. Unlike what jet11567 has been spewing on about just sucking it up and getting back to work.

that may be a public facade to make the Canadiens organization look good we don't know

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage