SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Chicago Blackhawks

Eichel

20 juin 2021 à 17 h 6
BW
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 98
The Blackhawks shouldn't and aren't trading for Jack Eichel. They don't need to give up their entire future during a rebuild for another 10mil contract that would prevent them from re-signing even more future talent while also making the rebuild take way longer. Also Dach is untouchable. I like Eichel and he can score like crazy but imo Dach is already better at defense and the physical aspects of the sport. I know people will disagree and call me stupid for saying that, but Dach was the main reason Chicago was able to shut down McDavid and Draisaitl in the play in round last year.
20 juin 2021 à 17 h 16
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 162
All fair points, except Eichel's defensive game, is a lot better than Dachs.
Sabres31 a aimé ceci.
20 juin 2021 à 17 h 16
Rejoint: déc. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 623
Eichel does make sense for a last ditch attempt to win with your core. Giving up your entire future is a big exaggeration. At most probably 2 young guys would be going the other way. You'd also have salary going the other way. I get losing Dach would suck and I would hate to give away Cozens too. But in an alternate reality where Kane, Toews, and Keith are on the Sabres I'd give him up to get a top center. That's just me. I always think it's better to go with the proven top guy than a young guy that might become that. I don't think the Hawks will be the team to land him though, so you probably don't have to worry.
Sabres31 a aimé ceci.
20 juin 2021 à 17 h 23
Démarrer sujet
BW
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 98
It wouldn't be a last ditch effort to win another cup, they are rebuilding and they aren't going to win a cup with the coaching they have right now. It's not really an exaggeration cause they have about 10 players to sign this summer which isn't too expensive but it all adds up. Then in 2 seasons they will be giving Debrincat, Murphy, Lankinen, and others big raises and unless he decides to take less, Kane can ask for as much as he wants. But yeah, I do agree that they probably wont get him anyway.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage