Forums/Armchair-GM

Seth Jones

Créé par: Freshfitted69
Équipe: 2021-22 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 18 juin 2021
Publié: 18 juin 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Look at the teams left in the Playoffs.... Pietrangelo, Weber, Hedman, Petry etc. most teams have BIG MOBILE TOUGH STRONG D.

The Avs have good D but not a huge amount of tough strong mobile guys.

Adding Jones might be the missing piece and we know he has a personal connection to Denver/Joe Sakic.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 500 000 $
88 500 000 $
31 250 000 $
2750 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
77 000 000 $
21 000 000 $
55 000 000 $
1750 000 $
Transactions
CBJ
  1. Barron, Justin
  2. Kadri, Nazem
  3. Kaut, Martin
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (COL)
COL
SEA
  1. Graves, Ryan
Détails additionnels:
Expansion Draft
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $76 336 463 $1 741 463 $3 350 000 $5 163 537 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 8
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 2
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
908 333 $908 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 6
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 6
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
742 500 $742 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 juin 2021 à 9 h 2
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,000
Seth Jones is a literal black hole on the ice. He was one of the worst dmen in the league last year. No way Sakic is dumb enough to trade for him.
bhavikp27 a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2021 à 9 h 4
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
So you t think you solve 1 problem in Jones....who is not the Dman he was 2 years ago, if he gets back to that level then you have your horse Dman, but since then has been an anchor creating negative results for his team on the ice. The shot shares were showing the Columbus was a better team last year with him off the ice. Thats how bad of a season he had

But you create a giant hole at 2C which didnt we see how Vegas won the middle 6 battle bc Jost had to play over his head at 2C where his limit is 3C.
I dont think this solves anything just shifts the problem around, maybe even creating 2 problems and now you burn future assets and Jones just walks to UFA at the end

Plus Ej and Frankie are not on LTIR next year.

I do find it funny, the new obsession about the Big Dman that the Avs need.....they still have Erik Johnson. IF he was healthy no one would be obsessing over that. He is the big body mobile puck moving Dman who can take those hard minutes. Yes if healthy but its not like the avs dont have that dman under contract right now
palhal a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2021 à 9 h 6
mostly harmless
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,095
Quoting: coga16
So you t think you solve 1 problem in Jones....who is not the Dman he was 2 years ago, if he gets back to that level then you have your horse Dman

But you create a giant hole at 2C which didnt we see how Vegas won the middle 6 battle bc Jost had to play over his head at 2C where his limit is 3C.
I dont think this solves anything just shifts the problem around, maybe even creating 2 problems and now you burn future assets and Jones just walks to UFA at the end

Looking at this, I would have thought the presumption would be that Newhook would be ready to step up, and be off and running by the time the playoffs come along.

I'm kind of back and forth on whether or not it works for the Jackets. It probably depends on what Kekalainen thinks of Barron and Kaut. I have a habit of reflextively dismissing any RW prospects we're sent, so I'm having troubles getting past my own bias on the matter.
18 juin 2021 à 9 h 12
Quoting: Viqsi
Looking at this, I would have thought the presumption would be that Newhook would be ready to step up, and be off and running by the time the playoffs come along.

I'm kind of back and forth on whether or not it works for the Jackets. It probably depends on what Kekalainen thinks of Barron and Kaut. I have a habit of reflextively dismissing any RW prospects we're sent, so I'm having troubles getting past my own bias on the matter.

Barron is the prize, he is an elite skater Dman who presents a very well rounded game. 2 years out but he has the potential to be really dynamic on the blue line.
Kaut is just the safe bet....3rd line RW who will has decent offensive ability but his skillset is responsible 2way play. He will be a teams PKer 3rd liner in the future.

Its a lot to ask for Newhook to handle the reigns at 2C right out of the gate. Avs still need Kadri to anchor that 2nd line more than fans assume. Him being out of the Vegas series changed the match up game and pushed everyone up a little bit above their comfort level and the Vegas fwds won the match ups.

Jones would be a pure luxury on top of a Dcore that even if they lose Graves to Seattle would be.

Toews Makar
Girard Johnson
Byram Timmins or Graves

If they dont lose Graves then Jones takes Both Byram and Timmins ice time? Dont see the Jones draw for the avs unless they do a major D overhaul and really that would be an over reaction
18 juin 2021 à 9 h 20
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,619
So you t think you solve 1 problem in Jones....who is not the Dman he was 2 years ago, if he gets back to that level then you have your horse Dman, but since then has been an anchor creating negative results for his team on the ice. The shot shares were showing the Columbus was a better team last year with him off the ice. Thats how bad of a season he had

I do find it funny, the new obsession about the Big Dman that the Avs need.....they still have Erik Johnson. IF he was healthy no one would be obsessing over that. He is the big body mobile puck moving Dman who can take those hard minutes. Yes if healthy but its not like the avs dont have that dman under contract right now

You're assuming Kadri will be available to Colorado in the playoffs when it matters. Based on the last few years, that's a pretty big assumption.
Trickster a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2021 à 9 h 22
Quoting: oneX
You're assuming Kadri will be available to Colorado in the playoffs when it matters. Based on the last few years, that's a pretty big assumption.

go troll about kadri somewhere else
Xqb15a a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2021 à 9 h 58
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,639
That's a lot to give up for a rental, who may not even help the Avs. During the past few years, Dmen Jones, Werenski and Savard on Columbus have collectively been really overrated by CF followers.
Freshfitted69 et Xqb15a a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2021 à 10 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Freshfitted67
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3
I watched a lot of games this year (almost all of them) and there's a pretty good argument to be made that Kadri was an anchor on that team. Every time he touched the puck on the PP, the puck seemed to be going down to the other end of the rink. He's great when he's engaged, but he barely moved his feet this whole season. And he had a stretch where he went goalless for 20 games, well over a month.... I don't think losing Kadri is as big a loss as you think it is.

Plus the playoffs suspension thing is a trend. you can't ignore it.

Seth Jones is 26 and extremely talented. Yeah he had a bad season. Maybe he was checked out due to Tortorella. I'm betting on him bouncing back I watched the way he shut down toronto in the bubble in 2020. He's a workhorse. He's a workhorse

And Erik Johnson is not the player he once was.... It's funny.... all of your arguments can be turned around and equally applied to the players you'd rather keep.

Anyways, like the deal or not, I think Sakic would be crazy not to explore this option. I don't believe the naysayers.... Seth Jones will make any team in the NHL better.
18 juin 2021 à 10 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Freshfitted67
Quoting: palhal
That's a lot to give up for a rental, who may not even help the Avs. During the past few years, Dmen Jones, Werenski and Savard on Columbus have collectively been really overrated by CF followers.

Yeah that is a lot to give up for a rental. You're right... I think you'd only make this deal if you were serious about resigning him long-term
18 juin 2021 à 10 h 11
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 611

What is EJ’s injury? I really like the idea of adding Seth Jones but the price will be high and not sure what the payoff will be.
18 juin 2021 à 10 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Freshfitted67

He's never healthy. And you'll note there's over 6 mill in cap space on this hypothetical roster in case he does come off LTIR. It's not at all difficult to work out the financials with this potential roster, regardless of Frankie and Johnson being healthy.

To your other point, Erik Johnson is not the player he once was. He's steady, when he's healthy, but he's not Seth Jones, and he's never healthy.... Have you watched Jones throughout his career? Does one bad season really sway you that much? Players go through ups and downs the same as any of us... Imagine if everyone in your life judged you on the worst 6-month stretch of your life. Imagine if no-one ever took into account the years of friendship and hard work you've put in, and instead took six months of your life and extrapolated that you were awful... Seth Jones is damn good, If you don't see that, I don't know how much hockey you've been watching the past 5-6 years.
18 juin 2021 à 10 h 22
Quoting: Freshfitted69
He's never healthy. And you'll note there's over 6 mill in cap space on this hypothetical roster in case he does come off LTIR. It's not at all difficult to work out the financials with this potential roster, regardless of Frankie and Johnson being healthy.

To your other point, Erik Johnson is not the player he once was. He's steady, when he's healthy, but he's not Seth Jones, and he's never healthy.... Have you watched Jones throughout his career? Does one bad season really sway you that much? Players go through ups and downs the same as any of us... Imagine if everyone in your life judged you on the worst 6-month stretch of your life. Imagine if no-one ever took into account the years of friendship and hard work you've put in, and instead took six months of your life and extrapolated that you were awful... Seth Jones is damn good, If you don't see that, I don't know how much hockey you've been watching the past 5-6 years.

go watch seth jones last year and tell me how good he was
and hes had a bad season the season before...that is what we call a decline. RIght now this doesnt look like a one off, it looks like a regression in play.

Go work out the financials then, activate both EJ and Frankie and what we are going to healthy scratch byram or timmins bc of this?
18 juin 2021 à 10 h 23
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,005
I watched a lot of games this year (almost all of them) and there's a pretty good argument to be made that Kadri was an anchor on that team. Every time he touched the puck on the PP, the puck seemed to be going down to the other end of the rink. He's great when he's engaged, but he barely moved his feet this whole season. And he had a stretch where he went goalless for 20 games, well over a month.... I don't think losing Kadri is as big a loss as you think it is.

Plus the playoffs suspension thing is a trend. you can't ignore it.

Seth Jones is 26 and extremely talented. Yeah he had a bad season. Maybe he was checked out due to Tortorella. I'm betting on him bouncing back I watched the way he shut down toronto in the bubble in 2020. He's a workhorse. He's a workhorse

And Erik Johnson is not the player he once was.... It's funny.... all of your arguments can be turned around and equally applied to the players you'd rather keep.

Anyways, like the deal or not, I think Sakic would be crazy not to explore this option. I don't believe the naysayers.... Seth Jones will make any team in the NHL better.

If you think a guy who scored 32pts in 56 games and had a 63 CF% is an anchor that would explain why you think Jones is good. On top of that you traded the 2C that would block the trade and 3 1st round picks for a rental. There is bad and then there is well this is like the Avs deciding to be the Sens in the Duchene trade.
palhal a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2021 à 10 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Freshfitted67
Did you watch the games? Go on HFBoards and ask them what they thought of Kadri's performance this season. He stands still a lot... I know his corsi is high... everyone's corsi was high on the avs this year... I know the stats make him look good, but watch the games... and I dont know what to tell you, he doesn't look good. He doesn't move his feet. He barely skates unless the puck is on his stick. It's atrocious and it got worse throughout the season. You could see his teammates getting frustrated with him... And then he goes and gets himself suspended for the 3rd time in the playoffs. If you think he's good, please take him off our hands lol I dont know what team you cheer for but I'll gladly trade him to you.

As far as the 3 1st round picks... yeah I understand how you could see that as an overpayment... Barron is the prospect that stands out in that group. Kaut looks serviceable... and the 1st would presumably be in the 25-31 range, so we're not talking SUPER DUPER high value.... The thing is.. there's gonna be some competition for Jones. Other teams are interested. To pry him away from you're gonna have to make the best offer. If you still think it's an overpayment, fine, please subtract a prospect or a pick, I'll still gladly make the deal..... But if I lowballed I'd have a hundred posters coming in here saying "PFFFFTTTTT YOU THINK THAT'S GONNA GET SETH JONES"

So what am I supposed to do? Any way you slice it people come on here and cut you to ribbons.
18 juin 2021 à 10 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Freshfitted67
Quoting: Xqb15a
If you think a guy who scored 32pts in 56 games and had a 63 CF% is an anchor that would explain why you think Jones is good. On top of that you traded the 2C that would block the trade and 3 1st round picks for a rental. There is bad and then there is well this is like the Avs deciding to be the Sens in the Duchene trade.

Did you watch the games? Go on HFBoards and ask them what they thought of Kadri's performance this season. He stands still a lot... I know his corsi is high... everyone's corsi was high on the avs this year... I know the stats make him look good, but watch the games... and I dont know what to tell you, he doesn't look good. He doesn't move his feet. He barely skates unless the puck is on his stick. It's atrocious and it got worse throughout the season. You could see his teammates getting frustrated with him... And then he goes and gets himself suspended for the 3rd time in the playoffs. If you think he's good, please take him off our hands lol I dont know what team you cheer for but I'll gladly trade him to you.

As far as the 3 1st round picks... yeah I understand how you could see that as an overpayment... Barron is the prospect that stands out in that group. Kaut looks serviceable... and the 1st would presumably be in the 25-31 range, so we're not talking SUPER DUPER high value.... The thing is.. there's gonna be some competition for Jones. Other teams are interested. To pry him away from you're gonna have to make the best offer. If you still think it's an overpayment, fine, please subtract a prospect or a pick, I'll still gladly make the deal..... But if I lowballed I'd have a hundred posters coming in here saying "PFFFFTTTTT YOU THINK THAT'S GONNA GET SETH JONES"

So what am I supposed to do? Any way you slice it people come on here and cut you to ribbons.

The sens and duchene trade is not a good analogy. You could have picked the sharks and Karlsson. that would have been better, but still I just disagree.
18 juin 2021 à 10 h 47
Démarrer sujet
Freshfitted67
go watch seth jones last year and tell me how good he was
and hes had a bad season the season before...that is what we call a decline. RIght now this doesnt look like a one off, it looks like a regression in play.

Go work out the financials then, activate both EJ and Frankie and what we are going to healthy scratch byram or timmins bc of this?

I DID! I watched him log 30 minutes a night and shutdown Marner and Matthews! HE'S GOOD! A slight dip in points doesnt make this stud defender into some sort of declining worthless puddle of mud. The kid is only 26 years old and he's a workhorse that defends well, skates well, can chip in points, hit opponents and clear the net... I don't know what you were watching last year but the kid's a bonified stud nhl defenseman,
18 juin 2021 à 10 h 55
I DID! I watched him log 30 minutes a night and shutdown Marner and Matthews! HE'S GOOD! A slight dip in points doesnt make this stud defender into some sort of declining worthless puddle of mud. The kid is only 26 years old and he's a workhorse that defends well, skates well, can chip in points, hit opponents and clear the net... I don't know what you were watching last year but the kid's a bonified stud nhl defenseman,

points are not his issue, he was bad defensively in expected goals against and shot shares. Columbus was getting caved in when he was on the ice, he wasnt shutting down anyone last year.
but I dont think you understand that so I will just leave this conversation bc there is no point of debating eye tests opinion
Freshfitted69 a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2021 à 11 h 34
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,005

The sens and duchene trade is not a good analogy. You could have picked the sharks and Karlsson. that would have been better, but still I just disagree.

The minute I go to HFBoards for an opinion will be the first time. I actually watch and understand (decently not perfectly) what metrics say about players as well as the proverbial eye test which you are relying on heavily. Tell me what is so good about a dman (supposedly a shutdown) with a career 51.7 CF, -18 career +/-, hasn’t been +1 xGD since the 17-18 season, and has a negative shot differential the last 2 years. On top of that you KNOW his point total will go down because he won’t play on PP1. Yet knowing all that, you want to add a 1yr guy who will want $7M+ (not that he is worth it) to extend which the Avs WON’T be able to or willing to pay. AND the Avs have Byram whom before the injury as 19 yr old was cementing his place in the top 4. You’re entitled to your opinion, but bro I would reevaluate how you are looking at players, because it is 100% a massive over pay.
18 juin 2021 à 11 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Freshfitted67
Modifié 18 juin 2021 à 11 h 53
points are not his issue, he was bad defensively in expected goals against and shot shares. Columbus was getting caved in when he was on the ice, he wasnt shutting down anyone last year.
but I dont think you understand that so I will just leave this conversation bc there is no point of debating eye tests opinion

That's fair. I do use eye-test opinions more than most stats-junkies. Eye tests can be misleading. But so can stats. I mean, Jones was +10 in 2019-20, had 0.54points per game, has positive corsi relative to his teammates and played on a team with Pierre-Luc-Dubois as their biggest star.... I mean I don't know what to tell you.... I watched him play 65minutes in a single night against the Lightning in the playoffs that year, come off the ice, give an interview and it looked like he hadn't broken a sweat. I watched him every second of that Maple Leafs series, and he and Werenski were EVERYWHERE. You couldn't get the puck past them. If anyone thinks Seth Jones is a below average defenseman, I'm sorry, in my opinion, you're sorely mistaken.
18 juin 2021 à 11 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Freshfitted67
Quoting: Xqb15a
The minute I go to HFBoards for an opinion will be the first time. I actually watch and understand (decently not perfectly) what metrics say about players as well as the proverbial eye test which you are relying on heavily. Tell me what is so good about a dman (supposedly a shutdown) with a career 51.7 CF, -18 career +/-, hasn’t been +1 xGD since the 17-18 season, and has a negative shot differential the last 2 years. On top of that you KNOW his point total will go down because he won’t play on PP1. Yet knowing all that, you want to add a 1yr guy who will want $7M+ (not that he is worth it) to extend which the Avs WON’T be able to or willing to pay. AND the Avs have Byram whom before the injury as 19 yr old was cementing his place in the top 4. You’re entitled to your opinion, but bro I would reevaluate how you are looking at players, because it is 100% a massive over pay.

Lol ok, well once again, I don't know what team you cheer for, and I don't know how many avs games you actually watched... Hfboards is full of dumb opinions but you do get a general sense of a player's performance rated by hundreds of pairs of eyes who watch every game. If you don't think that's worth anything I think you should consider reevaluating how you judge players....

Are you trying to use a career 51.7CF% on a historically unsuccesful team as a bad thing? I'm confused lol that's the most crazy twisting of a stat i think I've ever seen

yes his point totals might go down, but that should make him cheaper to resign... and im not going out and acquiring him for points during the regualr season.... the avs have lots of that already.... im acquiring him to be a big strong solid mobile workhorse defenseman during the playoffs. And that's worth something.

You're overstating Byram's impact. If anything, his time in the NHL showed that he has potential but he's not ready to be a top 4 defenseman, and although he does bring physicality and is relatively solid, he was often outmuscled (IN THE REGULAR SEASON) I tremble at the thought of relying on Byram for top 4 minutes in the playoffs.

And finally, I would be making this deal with the intention of moving things around to accomodate resigning Jones for the future... I wouldn't make this deal with the intention of a 1 year rental.
18 juin 2021 à 12 h 1
That's fair. I do use eye-test opinions more than most stats-junkies. Eye tests can be misleading. But so can stats. I mean, Jones was +10 in 2019-20, had 0.54points per game, has positive corsi relative to his teammates and played on a team with Pierre-Luc-Dubois as their biggest star.... I mean I don't know what to tell you.... I watched him play 65minutes in a single night against the Lightning in the playoffs that year, come off the ice, give an interview and it looked like he hadn't broken a sweat. I watched him every second of that Maple Leafs series, and he and Werenski were EVERYWHERE. You couldn't get the puck past them. If anyone thinks Seth Jones is a below average defenseman, I'm sorry, in my opinion, you're sorely mistaken.

Just a snap shot of showing his metrics at play this season and you can see the the decline happening based on his 2018-19 season
E2o-CUCWEAANUSx?format=jpg&name=small
18 juin 2021 à 12 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Freshfitted67
Just a snap shot of showing his metrics at play this season and you can see the the decline happening based on his 2018-19 season
E2o-CUCWEAANUSx?format=jpg&name=small

lol alright i hadn't seen that. I'm having a hard time matching this up with how ive seen him play. i dont know what to say. i still believe in the player and i'm betting this means you could buy low. I've seen what this man is capable of. Trade for him now while he's at his lowest value???
18 juin 2021 à 12 h 16
lol alright i hadn't seen that. I'm having a hard time matching this up with how ive seen him play. i dont know what to say. i still believe in the player and i'm betting this means you could buy low. I've seen what this man is capable of. Trade for him now while he's at his lowest value???

his problem this year was he was over used and over deployed with poor results. He was the jackets TOI leader. Coaching compounded his issues by playing way too much and he could never play himself out of it.

so the idea of him being a stud shut down 1st pairing guy is sort of broken based on this season....maybe he can recapture his 2018-19 form which came out of nowhere to be honest. Or he might be a guy who lives off a high rep and cashes in big time on UFA bc of it. Its ont likes awful and you cant play him. But dont pay 1st pairing trade price and 1st pairing in a new contract for a guy who probably is your 2nd pairing guy
18 juin 2021 à 12 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Freshfitted67
his problem this year was he was over used and over deployed with poor results. He was the jackets TOI leader. Coaching compounded his issues by playing way too much and he could never play himself out of it.

so the idea of him being a stud shut down 1st pairing guy is sort of broken based on this season....maybe he can recapture his 2018-19 form which came out of nowhere to be honest. Or he might be a guy who lives off a high rep and cashes in big time on UFA bc of it. Its ont likes awful and you cant play him. But dont pay 1st pairing trade price and 1st pairing in a new contract for a guy who probably is your 2nd pairing guy

Okay I can't argue with that
18 juin 2021 à 13 h 18
hey look a squirrel
Mentions "j'aime": 3,752
go troll about kadri somewhere else

Hes not trolling.
Has Kadri not got himself suspended?
More than once even?

It should not be shocking if it happens once more.
oneX a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage