Logo de STL
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
Logo de PHI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $68 273 095 $0 $1 025 000 $13 226 905 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
4 333 333 $4 333 333 $
C
UFA - 1
4 137 500 $4 137 500 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 571 429 $3 571 429 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
3 375 000 $3 375 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 5
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
C
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
1 075 000 $1 075 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 725 000 $4 725 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 725 000 $2 725 000 $
G
RFA - 3
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $ (475 000 $$475K475 000 $$475K)
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
17 juin 2021 à 23 h 47
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,118
I'm a little irritated we lose our shot at the 21 1st but at that price it's a definite yes. In a heartbeat.
NoWah49 a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2021 à 0 h 58
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 815
Quoting: RazWild
I'm a little irritated we lose our shot at the 21 1st but at that price it's a definite yes. In a heartbeat.

It’s not. Philly needs to add to that trade. Patrick at this point is a bust. He can’t be the centerpiece of a trade for Jones. If the Jackets were to use this framework, Cam York and Morgan Frost would need to be added.
Viqsi a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2021 à 7 h 1
Modifié 18 juin 2021 à 7 h 13
Quoting: Jacketsman61
It’s not. Philly needs to add to that trade. Patrick at this point is a bust. He can’t be the centerpiece of a trade for Jones. If the Jackets were to use this framework, Cam York and Morgan Frost would need to be added.

Don't be absurd. Jones is really good but he isn't going to get that kind of return. Not because he isn't deserving, but because he's only got a single year left on his contract and isn't coming with an extension. There's no guarantee he signs one with Philly to stay longer. He's a rental. The trade might need to add something, but it won't be either Frost or a top 50 prospect like York. Certainly not both. Likely either an additional future 3rd round pick or a c-level prospect.

The centerpiece coming back isn't Patrick, it's the Philadelphia 1st. Which is 13th overall.

Furthermore, I would hardly call Patrick a bust. He's only 22, and just played his first full season in the NHL. I get that people think he should of taken off by now, given the fact he's a former top 5 pick and all. But the simple fact remains that he's honestly behind the developmental curve of where he should be thanks to his set backs due to his medical issues and concerns. He's had a hard path to the NHL and the fact he just played a full season of it, his first, is a massive win for him. Does that lower his value and raise concerns that he could stay on the ice? Absolutely. Does that necessarily mean he's a bust? No, not at all. The talent, skill, and top-six potential and upside is still there. If he still hasn't clicked by age 24-25, then yeah you can call him a bust. Until then, it's too early to say that. He's worth taking the shot on though, to see if he makes it.
smkruzik a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2021 à 7 h 51
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,130
I think you may be underestimating the stupidity of nhl Gms when it comes to overpaying for a special talent even kf it’s a rental. Like Blake Coleman. Got 2 firsts (foote and a first) because he was signed for 2 years and at a low cap hit Jones can be had at 2.85 million against the cap. That’s insane value for a top pairing defenseman compared to a great third player, even though it was for 2 years. With all of the rumored teams in on him the cost of acquiring him seems to be a first a “high level prospect” and a second as the starting price. And the source commented “teams will be more than willing to Comply with that ask and probably more”. And “it would be definitely worth it”
18 juin 2021 à 9 h 16
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,962
Don't be absurd. Jones is really good but he isn't going to get that kind of return. Not because he isn't deserving, but because he's only got a single year left on his contract and isn't coming with an extension. There's no guarantee he signs one with Philly to stay longer. He's a rental. The trade might need to add something, but it won't be either Frost or a top 50 prospect like York. Certainly not both. Likely either an additional future 3rd round pick or a c-level prospect.

The centerpiece coming back isn't Patrick, it's the Philadelphia 1st. Which is 13th overall.

Furthermore, I would hardly call Patrick a bust. He's only 22, and just played his first full season in the NHL. I get that people think he should of taken off by now, given the fact he's a former top 5 pick and all. But the simple fact remains that he's honestly behind the developmental curve of where he should be thanks to his set backs due to his medical issues and concerns. He's had a hard path to the NHL and the fact he just played a full season of it, his first, is a massive win for him. Does that lower his value and raise concerns that he could stay on the ice? Absolutely. Does that necessarily mean he's a bust? No, not at all. The talent, skill, and top-six potential and upside is still there. If he still hasn't clicked by age 24-25, then yeah you can call him a bust. Until then, it's too early to say that. He's worth taking the shot on though, to see if he makes it.

The extension question is one that can be addressed by pre-trade negotiations, with permission, and there's no reason to believe Kekalainen won't take advantage of that - he's no fool, and is not the type to allow for a situation in which someone gets him for "rental" prices and then Oh Gee Gosh Shucks I Guess We Got To Extend Him After All. That won't fly.

As it is, this proposal is a pair of reclamation projects and a "meh" mid-1st for a core #1D. Which is far, far short.
18 juin 2021 à 9 h 42
Quoting: Viqsi
The extension question is one that can be addressed by pre-trade negotiations, with permission, and there's no reason to believe Kekalainen won't take advantage of that - he's no fool, and is not the type to allow for a situation in which someone gets him for "rental" prices and then Oh Gee Gosh Shucks I Guess We Got To Extend Him After All. That won't fly.

As it is, this proposal is a pair of reclamation projects and a "meh" mid-1st for a core #1D. Which is far, far short.

Absolutely, and I agree. To an extent. I'm not saying something couldn't be worked out beforehand. But that's up to Jones, not whomever possibly is acquiring him or Jarmo. From everything I've heard, seen, or read, it sounds like Jones wants to test FA once his contract is up. Could that change depending on how trade negotiations go? Sure, absolutely. But it's not a 100% certainty either.

If a contract extension could be worked out beforehand then his value obviously skyrockets if it does. As it stands now, without an extension, it's not that far off... I did say something needed to be added after all. Just not a second potential top-six center or a top 50 prospect.

I wouldn't bat an eye if Patrick was subbed out for Frost instead. And I don’t view Patrick as a reclamation project, his development was delayed because of things out of his control, that doesn't mean he's a bust or something that needs to be fixed. It just means he's behind the projected development curve, at this time. There is still every chance he can still hit his potential at this point.
Viqsi a aimé ceci.
18 juin 2021 à 10 h 44
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,962
Absolutely, and I agree. To an extent. I'm not saying something couldn't be worked out beforehand. But that's up to Jones, not whomever possibly is acquiring him or Jarmo. From everything I've heard, seen, or read, it sounds like Jones wants to test FA once his contract is up. Could that change depending on how trade negotiations go? Sure, absolutely. But it's not a 100% certainty either.

If a contract extension could be worked out beforehand then his value obviously skyrockets if it does. As it stands now, without an extension, it's not that far off... I did say something needed to be added after all. Just not a second potential top-six center or a top 50 prospect.

I wouldn't bat an eye if Patrick was subbed out for Frost instead. And I don’t view Patrick as a reclamation project, his development was delayed because of things out of his control, that doesn't mean he's a bust or something that needs to be fixed. It just means he's behind the projected development curve, at this time. There is still every chance he can still hit his potential at this point.

I agree that swapouts for better-fitting assets would probably be the smarter approach. I'm just having trouble pinpointing that because my best sources on Philly's players are all Flyers fans, and there seems to be an active civil war going on between those who appreciate Provorov and think Jones is also good and those who think Provorov is seriously overrated and Jones even moreso, and so getting straight answers is... challenging. smile

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage