Should the Caps Keep or Trade Kuzy
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

17 juin 2021 à 14 h 45
Always have 2018
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 921
What do you guys think?

I know he has been inconsistent and done some dumb stuff off ice but I think he is going to have a huge bounce back season. I would only want to give up Kuzy if we are bringing in Eichel which wont happen.

Keep Kuzy: Yes or No?
23 juin 2021 à 13 h 40
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,708
I think they have to trade him. The Caps are going to be in a cap crunch, and they can still get a significant return for him. Trading him isn’t a major issue, Eller can play 2C and it allows a spot in the lineup for McMichael. Also it can allow the caps to sign Samsonov, Ovi, and others. It would suck to see him go, but I think it just makes too much sense for the Caps.
23 juin 2021 à 15 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Always have 2018
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
I think they have to trade him. The Caps are going to be in a cap crunch, and they can still get a significant return for him. Trading him isn’t a major issue, Eller can play 2C and it allows a spot in the lineup for McMichael. Also it can allow the caps to sign Samsonov, Ovi, and others. It would suck to see him go, but I think it just makes too much sense for the Caps.

I would be open to trading him if a 2c comes back. Eller is probably the best 3C in the league and is more than capable of filling in as a 2C, but I do not think he is who the Caps want to use as a full time 2C
NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2021 à 2 h 47
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Quoting: NoVaSpartan

Quoting: perrystreett
I would be open to trading him if a 2c comes back. Eller is probably the best 3C in the league and is more than capable of filling in as a 2C, but I do not think he is who the Caps want to use as a full time 2C

Kuzy for Monahan?
6 juill. 2021 à 12 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Always have 2018
Quoting: Saskleaf
Kuzy for Monahan?

I would not want to do Kuzy for Monahan. I think Kuzy is better
9 juill. 2021 à 17 h 15
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Quoting: perrystreett
I would not want to do Kuzy for Monahan. I think Kuzy is better

Mybe, but there's also cap and off ice stuff to keep in mind, and maybe Calgary would add.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage