SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

What's Actually Gonna Happen

What's Actually Gonna Happen

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: dev803
Publié: 15 juin 2021 à 23 h 1
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-It was never a question who was going first OA. He will return to UM for the season, then step in the next year and immedietly play 18+ mins a night.
2Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Widely regarded as the most "talented" prospect in this class. He's a project, but Seattle has all the time in the world.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-One year after taking their franchise defenseman, and two years after taking their franchise center, the Ducks select the best pure goal scorer in the class to play alongside Zegras.
4Logo de Devils du New Jersey-There will be strongly opinionated takes regarding this pick, but ultimately, NJ takes Luke with the hopes he can turn into a top 2 D while locking up Jack long term.
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Trading Seth Jones will be a*little* easier knowing you have Clarke coming in a few years.
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Swedish draft dominance continues with Edv...Ekl....Wallstedt? Future star to lock up the crease for long time.
7Logo de Sharks de San Jose-The Sharks fill a large hole in their prospect pool by taking the best defenseman left on the board.
8Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-It would be impossible for LAK to pass up o the BPA that's not a center. Byfield's future winger.
9Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-This pick will be traded to Buffalo in a Sam Reinhart deal. Buffalo takes Beniers, and they get an A+ for the night.
10Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-What the h*ll does Ottawa do here? I guess they take BPA? McTavish is no poor consolation prize.
11Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
12Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-
13Logo de Flames de Calgary-
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-
15Logo de Stars de Dallas-
16Logo de Rangers de New York-
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-
20Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
21Logo de Bruins de Boston-
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
23Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de Washington
24Logo de Panthers de la Floride-
25Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
26Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
27Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
28Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-
29Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-
30Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New York
31Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 10
Jackson
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 45
johnson to high
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 11
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,599
Flames dont pass on Lysell IMO or Lucius
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 11
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578
Eklund and Beniers would both go higher. If we're talking what's actually gonna happen, Beniers will go to Seattle and Eklund will go to Anaheim or Columbus. I don't understand why Seattle would want to have their top prospect as a "project". Beniers is the safer pick and he will likely end up as the better player in the NHL. Also, may I ask why Calgary would go way off the board and take a defenseman in Morrow when they clearly need goal scoring or at least a forward like Lysell, Lucius, or Sillinger.
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Quoting: AvsFan16
johnson to high

Maybe
AvsFan16 a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 18
Jackson
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 45
Quoting: kranman
You might be right! That's an interesting area of the draft, after the top 10 guys are gone.

Besides power it very unpredictable anything can happen
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Gmonwy
Flames dont pass on Lysell IMO or Lucius

You might be right. That's an interesting area of the draft, after the top 10 guys are gone
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Dzinger18
Eklund and Beniers would both go higher. If we're talking what's actually gonna happen, Beniers will go to Seattle and Eklund will go to Anaheim or Columbus. I don't understand why Seattle would want to have their top prospect as a "project". Beniers is the safer pick and he will likely end up as the better player in the NHL. Also, may I ask why Calgary would go way off the board and take a defenseman in Morrow when they clearly need goal scoring or at least a forward like Lysell, Lucius, or Sillinger.

I can see where you're coming from. Many would want the "safe" pick, as well. Beniers is a good 2-way guy, and his game will translate to the next level. As for Johnson, he's a highly skilled forward who will most likely play wing in the NHL. He has a higher offensive ceiling, and is flashy and dynamic. There's belief around the scouting world that Johnson can eventually, down the road, be the better producer. Now, that's not to say he's the better PLAYER. This is draft is just based off of what I've heard, learned, and believe. As for Morrow to the Flames, I've heard (again, this varies) that if he develops his skating at UMass next year, he can put up Makar-type college numbers. There are similarities in their game, and some scouts WILL have a mid-first round grade on him. Just a matter of who
Zinger a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 30
Canes fan
I can see where you're coming from. Many would want the "safe" pick, as well. Beniers is a good 2-way guy, and his game will translate to the next level. As for Johnson, he's a highly skilled forward who will most likely play wing in the NHL. He has a higher offensive ceiling, and is flashy and dynamic. There's belief around the scouting world that Johnson can eventually, down the road, be the better producer. Now, that's not to say he's the better PLAYER. This is draft is just based off of what I've heard, learned, and believe. As for Morrow to the Flames, I've heard (again, this varies) that if he develops his skating at UMass next year, he can put up Makar-type college numbers. There are similarities in their game, and some scouts WILL have a mid-first round grade on him. Just a matter of who

I respect your opinion on both. Morrow still isn't the pick for the Flames though. If he's gonna go top 15, it's to the stars who desperately need RD like him.
dev803 a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 33
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 603
I feel like Power and Beniers are the clear top 2. Buffalo takes one then Seattle takes whoever Buffalo passes on between the two players.
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 34
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 69
Hey man you could very well be right about all this, But If I'm Seattle im scaping up Beniers real quick, exactly the type of player I want as my first prospect (tenacious 2 way forward that's pretty easy to project). I also have Edvinsson as the second best D-man. But its definitely interesting and you could be right to go with the higher ceiling.
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: christianyog
I feel like Power and Beniers are the clear top 2. Buffalo takes one then Seattle takes whoever Buffalo passes on between the two players.

I don't think it's entirely out of the cards that buffalo trades away eichel pre-draft and takes Beniers to fill the spot.
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Patriot12992
Hey man you could very well be right about all this, But If I'm Seattle im scaping up Beniers real quick, exactly the type of player I want as my first prospect (tenacious 2 way forward that's pretty easy to project). I also have Edvinsson as the second best D-man. But its definitely interesting and you could be right to go with the higher ceiling.

You bring up a good point. First pick being the safer one might be the way to go
15 juin 2021 à 23 h 44
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,448
I respect your opinion on both. Morrow still isn't the pick for the Flames though. If he's gonna go top 15, it's to the stars who desperately need RD like him.

You’d be mental to take him that high. He’s more like hughes at this point. He can stick handle around guys like it’s nothing but his defence is non existent
And he’s a meh skater

Flames to me are in a spot where they need high end talent and soon. Mctavish might be there first choice If he’s there. If Lysell is there they should sprint to the podium and select him, he won’t be though. Almost no chance Johnson is there either. And good luck with him, either getting datsyuk or drouin
Duggysdanglers et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2021 à 5 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 611
Gotta agree with most on here. Beniers definitely goes much higher. He will not make it past CBJ. They are desperately needing a top C and Beniers will be that for them. I’m sure he goes to Seattle. I think Detroit goes off the board again like most years. Last year was the first year where I was correct in predicting who they would take. Otherwise way wrong.
16 juin 2021 à 12 h 44
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,314
Johnson at #2?
Morrow at #13?
O'Brien #31?

(I'd say ~#12, ~#40, ~#55 respectively)
16 juin 2021 à 13 h 25
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,037

Only RD that Dallas should take at 15 (assuming Clarke is gone, which he should be) is Corson Ceulemans. Bottom line is that there isn't a RD in this class that is going to make an impact on the Stars roster in the short term & there are actually quite a few good RD projects that should go in the 2nd round. If I'm Dallas & Ceulemans is off the board, I go BPA in the 1st Round & then target one of the RD in the 2nd Round.
Zinger a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2021 à 13 h 32
Canes fan
Quoting: TheMooterus
Only RD that Dallas should take at 15 (assuming Clarke is gone, which he should be) is Corson Ceulemans. Bottom line is that there isn't a RD in this class that is going to make an impact on the Stars roster in the short term & there are actually quite a few good RD projects that should go in the 2nd round. If I'm Dallas & Ceulemans is off the board, I go BPA in the 1st Round & then target one of the RD in the 2nd Round.

I don't think the stars would take him either, but I'm just saying if people are really that high on him he would be considerable if the stars were too. Ceulemans would be a solid pick for them, but I think BPA would be the best route to go as you said.
TheMooterus a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2021 à 15 h 10
True Reverse Retro
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,037
I don't think the stars would take him either, but I'm just saying if people are really that high on him he would be considerable if the stars were too. Ceulemans would be a solid pick for them, but I think BPA would be the best route to go as you said.

I’ve got McTavish & Lucius ahead of him on my wish list, but if both guys are gone (which they should be), I’ve got Ceulemans in that secondary crop of players I’d be fine taking at 14.
Zinger a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2021 à 15 h 29
HutsonNorlinderGuhle
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,377
I'm still hoping Stankoven falls to the Habs

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage