Forums/Armchair-GM

Geno possibly out long term pulling the Tampa Trick

Créé par: Ira
Date de création initiale: jun 15, 2021
Publié: 15 jun à 18 h 40
Équipe: 2021-22 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Explications
As All pens fan’s know Geno had surgery on a knee which was in very bad shape yet he played on in the playoffs

He could miss a good Chunk of next season with his knee and since Hextall says we are win now let’s try to give the core one last deep run by doing what Tampa bay pulled off and circumventing the cap by brining Geno back for the playoffs
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
Zohorna, Radim3925 000 $
Blueger, Teddy1750 000 $
Aston-Reese, Zach22 000 000 $
Björkqvist, Kasper3750 000 $
Larmi, Emil1750 000 $
Lindgren, Jesper2800 000 $
Miletic, Sam1800 000 $
Svechnikov, Evgeny11 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
Ceci, Cody33 000 000 $
Gaudreau, Frédérick11 000 000 $
Rodrigues, Evan11 000 000 $
Ullmark, Linus34 500 000 $
Danault, Phillip14 500 000 $
Transactions
PIT
    SEA
    1. Blueger, Teddy
    PIT
    1. Svechnikov, Evgeny [Droits de RFA]
    2. 2021 4e round pick (TBL)
    DET
    1. Pettersson, Marcus
    PIT
    1. Clifford, Kyle
    2. Bortuzzo, Robert
    3. 2021 3e round pick (STL)
    STL
    1. Zucker, Jason
    2. DeSmith, Casey
    Rachats de contrats
    • Jack Johnson: 1 166 667 $
    Enfoui
    • Juuso Riikola: 25 000 $ (1 150 000 $)
    ANNÉE DE REPÊCHAGERONDE 1RONDE 2RONDE 3RONDE 4RONDE 5RONDE 6RONDE 7
    PIT
    STL
    TBL
    PIT
    PIT
    WSH
    ANA
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    PIT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2581 500 000 $78 406 364 $0 $212 500 $3 093 636 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    PIT
    Guentzel, Jake
    6 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    PIT
    Crosby, Sidney
    8 700 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    PIT
    Rust, Bryan
    3 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    PIT
    McCann, Jared
    2 940 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    PIT
    Carter, Jeff
    2 636 364 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    PIT
    Kapanen, Kasperi
    3 200 000 $
    AD
    RFA - 1
    PIT
    Aston-Reese, Zach
    2 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA
    Danault, Phillip
    4 500 000 $
    C
    UFA
    PIT
    Tanev, Brandon
    3 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    NTC
    UFA - 4
    Svechnikov, Evgeny
    1 000 000 $
    AG
    RFA
    PIT
    Gaudreau, Frédérick
    1 000 000 $
    C
    UFA
    PIT
    Rodrigues, Evan
    1 000 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA
    PIT
    Angello, Anthony
    725 000 $
    C, AD
    RFA - 1
    PIT
    Zohorna, Radim
    925 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    PIT
    Dumoulin, Brian
    4 100 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    PIT
    Letang, Kris
    7 250 000 $
    DD
    NMC NTC
    UFA - 1
    Ullmark, Linus
    4 500 000 $
    G
    UFA
    PIT
    Joseph, Pierre-Olivier
    863 333 $
    DG
    RFA - 1
    PIT
    Marino, John
    4 400 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 6
    PIT
    Jarry, Tristan
    3 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    PIT
    Matheson, Michael
    4 875 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 5
    PIT
    Ceci, Cody
    3 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA
    PIT
    Friedman, Mark
    725 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    STL
    Clifford, Kyle
    1 000 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    PIT
    Malkin, Evgeni
    9 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    STL
    Bortuzzo, Robert
    1 375 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1

Unités spéciales

Avantage numérique 1
    McCann, J.
    Crosby, S.
    Rust, B.
    Guentzel, J.
    Letang, K.
    Avantage numérique 2
    Kapanen, K.
    Danault, P.
    Carter, J.
    Joseph, P.
    Marino, J.
    Infériorité numérique 1
    Danault, P.
    Aston-Reese, Z.
    Dumoulin, B.
    Ceci, C.
    Infériorité numérique 2
    Gaudreau, F.
    Tanev, B.
    Matheson, M.
    Marino, J.

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    15 jun à 18 h 44
    Rejoint: jun 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,642
    I dont know why people are acting like Tampa faked this....all medical records and examinations have to be looked at by the NHL league office when it comes to LTIR
    A team just cant put guys on LTIR and just say trusts us

it sucks that they were able to load up like that for the playoffs but they played within the rules and their players met all the requirements to be on LTIR for the year
    Lyle_Bubas et aedoran a aimé ceci.
    15 jun à 18 h 52
    Rejoint: jun 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,590
    Quoting: coga16
    I dont know why people are acting like Tampa faked this....all medical records and examinations have to be looked at by the NHL league office when it comes to LTIR

it sucks that they were able to load up like that for the playoffs but they played within the rules and their players met all the requirements to be on LTIR for the year

here are the other teams calling BS.
    15 jun à 18 h 53
    Quoting: pharrow
    here are the other teams calling BS.

doesnt matter what other teams say, do you think the NHL actively helped them circumvent the CBA
    15 jun à 19 h 05
    Rejoint: jun 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,590
    doesnt matter what other teams say, do you think the NHL actively helped them circumvent the CBA

yes, actually I do.

They even came out and said such when they said, they don't want the flat cap to break up teams. That was code for, well TB will get help.
    The issue here isn't if he had surgery or whatever. It's that they allowed them to shelf him until the playoffs. He could have played sooner. It's just really continent that he didn't suit up for not 1 single regular season game but hey....that 1st playoff game he's there! I'm you know, that was just some arbitrary event that took place there. Not one game sooner could he have been on the ice...nope not at all... And if you believe that, I have some beach front land to sell you in NV.

If he had played one regular season game it would have been an issue. You want to claim he couldn't have played that game. But it's pretty clear watching him he could have played that game and you tried to hide behind it. That is the issue.
    You just can't seem to wrap your head around that.
    Fact is the league knew the flat cap screwed teams hard, they didn't want it to have a long effect on teams, and they knew there were no other fixes so they let them get away with it.
    Because truth is, they knew other teams didn't have capital to sink into a league that wasn't making money this year. All the owners were taking loses and no one wanted to pay up so TB could be cap compliant without a huge compensation. Which was probably looked at as extraordinary situation.

But don't come over here crying about how it didn't happen, when everyone knows it did and it's total bs. Even the other players on the ice.
    15 jun à 19 h 09
    yes, actually I do.

They even came out and said such when they said, they don't want the flat cap to break up teams. That was code for, well TB will get help.
    The issue here isn't if he had surgery or whatever. It's that they allowed them to shelf him until the playoffs. He could have played sooner. It's just really continent that he didn't suit up for not 1 single regular season game but hey....that 1st playoff game he's there! I'm you know, that was just some arbitrary event that took place there. Not one game sooner could he have been on the ice...nope not at all... And if you believe that, I have some beach front land to sell you in NV.

If he had played one regular season game it would have been an issue. You want to claim he couldn't have played that game. But it's pretty clear watching him he could have played that game and you tried to hide behind it. That is the issue.
    You just can't seem to wrap your head around that.
    Fact is the league knew the flat cap screwed teams hard, they didn't want it to have a long effect on teams, and they knew there were no other fixes so they let them get away with it.
    Because truth is, they knew other teams didn't have capital to sink into a league that wasn't making money this year. All the owners were taking loses and no one wanted to pay up so TB could be cap compliant without a huge compensation. Which was probably looked at as extraordinary situation.

But don't come over here crying about how it didn't happen, when everyone knows it did and it's total bs. Even the other players on the ice.

dude its not a conspiracy theory
    aedoran a aimé ceci.
    15 jun à 19 h 11
    Rejoint: déc 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 5,425

THANK YOU! I couldn't agree more! If they really did cheat the NHL would've never let it happen.
    15 jun à 19 h 13
    Quoting: aedoran
    THANK YOU! I couldn't agree more! If they really did cheat the NHL would've never let it happen.

I dont see how the NHL benefits from this, all it does it complete undoes everything in the CBA. They arent tearing down the salary cap era just to help the tampa bay lightning this one time.

if the nhl was actively helping teams circumvent the cap, wouldnt the knights have been getting bailed out instead of hving to dress 15 skaters multiple games this season bc of their cap issues
    15 jun à 19 h 24
    Rejoint: oct 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 343
    For Detroit that deal doesn't make sense, would rather keep svechnikov and the fourth.
    Billy12Bob a aimé ceci.
    15 jun à 19 h 37
    You owe us picks
    Rejoint: jun 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 144
    Nobody's denying Kucherov had surgery, what people are doubting is the time line. It's pretty big red flag when he comes back the same day the salary cap no longer exists. Another red flag is the fact that he was skating a month before he came back, not just light skating but full practices. Which is why there wasn't an ounce of rust on him since day one. Argue all you want that he's just that good you're kidding yourself anyone that hasn't played all year will have a bit of rust to his game. Which is why people are only saying that he was more than ready to come back before the play offs started and should have been activated.

The NHL said they investigated and found that everything was with in the rules, but all the NHL did was look at paper work they couldn't be bothered to send their own doctors in there to get a second opinion. If they had there wouldn't be any doubt about any of this.
    aedoran et GoPens08 a aimé ceci.
    15 jun à 19 h 39
    obligatory Border Collie thought post...... "Everything thing is fine, it's a conspiracy theory..........."
    nip the heels, get those sheeple in line

you posted non sensical gibberish pretending your opinion is a fact and projecting your thoughts about a deep rooted conspiracy of the NHL allowing Tampa and only Tampa to circumvent the cap

Your evidence is Dougie Hamilton making a comment with no evidence?
    aedoran a aimé ceci.
    15 jun à 19 h 43
    obligatory Border Collie thought post...... "Everything thing is fine, it's a conspiracy theory..........."
    nip the heels, get those sheeple in line

Time to break out the tinfoil hats.
    15 jun à 19 h 51
    Quoting: Rokk
    Nobody's denying Kucherov had surgery, what people are doubting is the time line. It's pretty big red flag when he comes back the same day the salary cap no longer exists. Another red flag is the fact that he was skating a month before he came back, not just light skating but full practices. Which is why there wasn't an ounce of rust on him since day one. Argue all you want that he's just that good you're kidding yourself anyone that hasn't played all year will have a bit of rust to his game. Which is why people are only saying that he was more than ready to come back before the play offs started and should have been activated.

The NHL said they investigated and found that everything was with in the rules, but all the NHL did was look at paper work they couldn't be bothered to send their own doctors in there to get a second opinion. If they had there wouldn't be any doubt about any of this.

Are you sure the league didn't send anyone down? If you are sure how do you know they didn't? I'm not saying you're wrong but I am curious how you could know that.
    15 jun à 20 h 02
    You owe us picks
    Are you sure the league didn't send anyone down? If you are sure how do you know they didn't? I'm not saying you're wrong but I am curious how you could know that.

Cooper said it himself they only asked for paper work, that was it. I'm watching my game at the moment but just do a google or youtube search on his interview.
    15 jun à 20 h 04
    You owe us picks

Sorry it wasn't Cooper it was Brisebois.
    aedoran a aimé ceci.
    15 jun à 20 h 15
    STL
    Rejoint: jui 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 834
    I understand the frustration of so many other fanbases that the NHL has rules in place that enabled TB to take advantage of the cap, but they were completely compliant with the rules. Everyone that wants to accuse and claim that Kucherov has been healthy and ready to play NHL games a month or two prior to the playoffs, it’s all just entirely baseless and frankly you guys are just straight up whining. His timeline between surgery and actually playing his first game was COMPLETELY reasonable. He returned 4.5 months after his surgery of a 5-6 month standard timeline. You guys are actually ridiculous crybabies.
    15 jun à 20 h 35
    Quoting: Rokk
    Sorry it wasn't Cooper it was Brisebois.

No worries I knew what you meant. If the league thought something was wrong I don't think they'd say anything to Tampa about it sending someone. It might not have been someone from the league there a good chance they would contract it out. They only asked Brisebois for the paperwork but that's not saying they didn't send someone maybe they found nothing wrong and all they needed was the official paperwork so they could file it away.
    Rokk a aimé ceci.
    16 jun à 4 h 48
    mokumboi
    Rejoint: avr 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,185
    Blues pass, but you can certainly make a different offer for the Big Red Dog.
    16 jun à 10 h 56
    Mentions "j'aime": 30

We're talking about the same NHL that can't figure out how to properly & consistently discipline players or ref games, right?

...yeah, I'm sure it's fine.
    16 jun à 19 h 48
    Quoting: GoPens08
    We're talking about the same NHL that can't figure out how to properly & consistently discipline players or ref games, right?

...yeah, I'm sure it's fine.

Do you really think none of the other teams questioned this at all? The NHL asked for the paperwork for their report and if it wasn't sent to every team it was sent to every team that asked about it. If a team was still unsatisfied do you really think they wouldn't say something to the league. The reason no team spoke out about is because TB didn't break any rules. If it weren't for COVID there is a very good chance the season would've started with a lockout and there might not have been a season at all. It's not a conspiracy so you can put the tinfoil hat away.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage