Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1780 000 $
42 800 000 $
23 000 000 $
1770 000 $
Transactions
LAK
    Protected: Kempe, Kopitar, Iafallo, Moore, Doughty, Walker, Clague, Roy, Petersen
    SEA
    1. Lizotte, Blake [Droits de RFA]
    WSH
      Taken in the Expansion Draft by Seattle and traded to the Kings.
      COL
        Taken in the Expansion Draft by Seattle and traded to the Kings.
        LAK
          Kings trade Olli Määttä, a 2021 2nd (from STL), and a 2022 3rd (from PIT) to the Kraken for Ryan Graves and Vitek Vanecek.
          SEA
          1. Määttä, Olli
          2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (STL)
          3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (PIT)
          NYI
          1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (LAK)
          LAK
          1. Jones, Seth
          2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (CBJ)
          Détails additionnels:
          Kings extend Jones for 8 years, $9.2M AAV.
          CBJ
          1. Anderson, Michael
          2. Roy, Matt
          3. Turcotte, Alex
          4. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (LAK)
          Rachats de contrats
          Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
          Frais de résiliation
          Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de CGY
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de CBJ
          Logo de PIT
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          Logo de LAK
          TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
          2381 500 000 $71 826 364 $0 $4 482 500 $9 673 636 $
          Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
          Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
          4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
          AG, AD
          UFA - 4
          10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
          C
          M-NTC
          UFA - 3
          925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
          AG, AD
          UFA - 1
          3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
          AG, AD
          UFA - 1
          894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
          AD, C
          RFA - 1
          2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
          AG, AD
          UFA - 1
          2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
          AG, AD
          UFA - 2
          894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 650 000 $$3M)
          AG, C
          RFA - 3
          5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
          AD, AG
          M-NTC
          UFA - 1
          1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
          AG, AD
          UFA - 1
          770 000 $770 000 $
          C, AG
          RFA - 1
          1 133 333 $1 133 333 $
          AD, AG
          UFA - 2
          Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
          Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
          3 166 667 $3 166 667 $
          DG
          UFA - 2
          11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
          DD
          NMC
          UFA - 6
          Logo de Islanders de New York
          2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
          DG
          UFA - 1
          Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
          5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
          DD
          M-NTC
          UFA - 1
          858 333 $858 333 $
          G
          UFA - 1
          2 650 000 $2 650 000 $
          DG/DD
          UFA - 3
          Logo de Capitals de Washington
          716 667 $716 667 $
          G
          UFA - 1
          780 000 $780 000 $
          DG/DD
          RFA - 1
          Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
          747 500 $747 500 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
          C, AG, AD
          RFA - 1
          725 000 $725 000 $
          AG, AD
          RFA - 1
          875 000 $875 000 $
          DG/DD, AG
          UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
          • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 23
          Rejoint: mars 2019
          Mentions "j'aime": 993
          Explanation of who gets protected and how I built the Kraken: https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/2443149
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 27
          Rejoint: juin 2021
          Mentions "j'aime": 89
          Kings fans should be glad you're not the GM.
          Hockyluv21 a aimé ceci.
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 28
          Démarrer sujet
          Quoting: Kopitar11
          Kings fans should be glad you're not the GM.

LOL! TBF, I think that the Kings have the assets to make a run for the postseason in a rather weak division. Hence the moves for Seth Jones, Graves, Leddy, and Vanecek. Compared to the typical ACGM, I am pretty self-aware of my not-so-great skills :P
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 28
          Rejoint: juin 2018
          Mentions "j'aime": 4,420
          How does Seth Jones sign an extension when he has already indicated he will test the free agency next year?
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 29
          Démarrer sujet
          Quoting: tryger
          How does Seth Jones sign an extension when he has already indicated he will test the free agency next year?

By offering him a crapload of money, which LA has the cap space to do. Relative to what Petro got, the contract I posted above is a major coup for the Jones camp.
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 31
          Quoting: Hockyluv21
          By offering him a crapload of money, which LA has the cap space to do.

So by this logic the Kings, who will still not be a playoff contender next season, could just wait a year and offer this and get to keep Roy, Anderson, and Turcotte?
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 31
          LOL! TBF, I think that the Kings have the assets to make a run for the postseason in a rather weak division. Hence the moves for Seth Jones, Graves, Leddy, and Vanecek.

Yes,but the Kings can make a run with what they have,I dont think they need any drastic moves,a couple decent free agent signings,that's all. We were 3-13 against Vegas and Colorado,aside from that we were 18-15-6,and that too while underperforming greatly the 2nd half of the season.
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 33
          Démarrer sujet
          So by this logic the Kings, who will still not be a playoff contender next season, could just wait a year and offer this and get to keep Roy, Anderson, and Turcotte?

Do you really think Jones would choose the Kings outright when he has choices from contending clubs by the time UFA starts? A trade-and-sign is IMO the Kings' only shot, since they would have first dibs at negotiations.
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 36
          Do you really think Jones would choose the Kings outright when he has choices from contending clubs? A trade-and-sign is IMO the Kings' only shot, since they would have first dibs at negotiations.

Team trending the right way with a deep prospect pool and existing core pieces, major market, sunny California. I could think of worse places, but the point remains: If CBJ can't extend him to this contract first he doesn't have this trade value. And he has clearly indicated he will test the free agency.
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 37
          Démarrer sujet
          Quoting: Kopitar11
          Yes,but the Kings can make a run with what they have,I dont think they need any drastic moves,a couple decent free agent signings,that's all. We were 3-13 against Vegas and Colorado,aside from that we were 18-15-6,and that too while underperforming greatly the 2nd half of the season.

If this recent postseason is any indicator, never ever underestimate the power of having grizzled NHL veterans on your team. It's great to have young talent to get the foot in the door like Carolina/Colorado, yes, but clearly a hard-core veteran support group like what Vegas/Tampa/Isles have is key to make any real noise in that time of year.
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 41
          Démarrer sujet
          Team trending the right way with a deep prospect pool and existing core pieces, major market, sunny California. I could think of worse places, but the point remains: If CBJ can't extend him to this contract first he doesn't have this trade value. And he has clearly indicated he will test the free agency.

Testing free agency also means that he can't get the 8th year. This is why I think the Jones camp may be open to a trade-and-sign if it's the right club and the right contract.
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 44
          If this recent postseason is any indicator, never ever underestimate the power of having grizzled NHL veterans on your team. It's great to have young talent to get the foot in the door like Carolina/Colorado, yes, but clearly a hard-core veteran support group like what Vegas/Tampa/Isles have is key to make any real noise in that time of year.

Well,it is too early for the Kings to think in that direction,we still are not good a couple of overrated veterans is not gonna make us better.Jones is barely worth 6 mil,8years is a stretch too,and honestly I like Roy better than Jones.
          Hockyluv21 a aimé ceci.
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 45
          Testing free agency also means that he can't get the 8th year. This is why I think the Jones camp may be open to a trade-and-sign if it's the right club and the right contract.

You would risk Turcotte, Roy, and Anderson, with the hope that he will reup with the Kings so they can get one additional year? So in the worst case scenario of this, the Kings get one year of Jones and lose three of their youngest promising players?
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 54
          Démarrer sujet
          You would risk Turcotte, Roy, and Anderson, with the hope that he will reup with the Kings so they can get one additional year? So in the worst case scenario of this, the Kings get one year of Jones and lose three of their youngest promising players?

Yes, I would. The reason is because even if Jones declines the 8th year and leaves, there are numerous other options in next year's UFA market to improve the team even if Jones departs. Cap space has value in this league, too. Sometimes taking the next step involves taking big risks. Canes did a similar thing when they traded two major young pieces for Dougie, even knowing that he could depart for UFA in three seasons. Sometimes the risk is worth it to get your man, especially when you have a ridiculously loaded farm system like the Kings do.
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 54
          Rejoint: mai 2016
          Mentions "j'aime": 6,101
          I wouldn't give up that much for a guy who essentially tops out at 2RD for at least the next 5 seasons. The Kings RHD is set behind Doughty with Roy and Walker for the immediate future and Grans and Faber (and maybe Spence) in the long term. No from LA.

Also, what happened to Bjornfot? He's better than both Leddy and Graves.
          14 juin 2021 à 12 h 57
          Démarrer sujet
          Quoting: tkecanuck341
          He's better than both Leddy and Graves.

I think that people are overrating Bjornfot a tad. I don't think he's ready for the NHL yet. One more season in the AHL is probably good for his development. Leddy only has one year left, so he'd essentially act as the stopgap and a potential trade deadline piece for greater draft value than originally acquired for.
          14 juin 2021 à 13 h 0
          Yes, I would. The reason is because even if Jones declines the 8th year and leaves, there are numerous other options in next year's UFA market to improve the team even if Jones departs. Cap space has value in this league, too. Sometimes taking the next step involves taking big risks. Canes did a similar thing when they traded two major young pieces for Dougie, even knowing that he could depart for UFA in three seasons. Sometimes the risk is worth it to get your man.

Turcotte is the Kings second best prospect, Roy has been hailed as one of our best defensemen and probably our most defensively sound, Anderson is thought to wear a future letter. All three have been thought to have long futures with the Kings, and to give them up for a RD (which they have several players to fill that role: Doughty, Roy, Walker, Strand, Faber [this one in particular], Grans, etc.) instead of LD where they are exceptionally weak. I get that you are trying to make the Kings better but I don't think you realize the players traded away make the Kings worse in both the short and long-term, and even worse you are taking an exceptional risk trying to sign a player who has publically noted that he will try the Free Agency. If this offer was for Werenski this might make more sense, but even CBJ fans know that they won't get this much for Jones.
          14 juin 2021 à 13 h 0
          I think that people are overrating Bjornfot a tad. I don't think he's ready for the NHL yet. One more season in the AHL is probably good for his development. Leddy only has one year left, so he'd essentially act as the stopgap and a potential trade deadline piece for greater draft value than originally acquired for.

LA wouldn't have burned a year off his ELC at age 19 if they didn't feel he was ready for the NHL. He's likely not a 1LD, but neither are Leddy or Graves. He was pursued by LA for his leadership abilities, and I have him penciled in as the next captain of the Kings once Kopitar retires. Doughty raves about the kid. He's going to play 20+ minutes in 82 games next season.
          14 juin 2021 à 13 h 3
          Démarrer sujet
          LA wouldn't have burned a year off his ELC at age 19 if they didn't feel he was ready for the NHL. He's likely not a 1LD, but neither are Leddy or Graves. He was pursued by LA for his leadership abilities, and I have him penciled in as the next captain of the Kings once Kopitar retires. Doughty raves about the kid. He's going to play 20+ minutes in 82 games next season.

I may be thinking more like the Canes than the Kings here, TBF. LA may not have the luxury to coddle and caress their young defensemen in the same way that they do over here in Raleigh. If Bjornfot was a Canes prospect and not a Kings prospect, his ELC likely would've been slid twice and not once and he'd be with our AHL affiliate for a 2nd full season.
          14 juin 2021 à 13 h 15
          I may be thinking more like the Canes than the Kings here, TBF. LA may not have the luxury to coddle and caress their young defensemen in the same way that they do over here in Raleigh. If Bjornfot was a Canes prospect and not a Kings prospect, his ELC likely would've been slid twice and not once and he'd be with our AHL affiliate for a 2nd full season.

LA had numerous other defensive options for LHD last season. Clague, Maatta, and MacDermid were all defensemen that where higher on the depth chart at the beginning of the season. Bjornfot came in and impressed everyone and stole the spot from under them. He has earned his spot in the NHL.

That being said, the Kings could use an improvement at 1LD. It's a significantly higher priority than looking for a 2RD to play behind Doughty. If Columbus makes Werenski available, then LA should consider offering up a sizeable package for him. I'd kick the tires on Jones in UFA, but I wouldn't offer him the contract you list here. If he can get more to play elsewhere, let him go.
          14 juin 2021 à 13 h 18
          Démarrer sujet
          LA had numerous other defensive options for LHD last season. Clague, Maatta, and MacDermid were all defensemen that where higher on the depth chart at the beginning of the season. Bjornfot came in and impressed everyone and stole the spot from under them. He has earned his spot in the NHL.

That being said, the Kings could use an improvement at 1LD. It's a significantly higher priority than looking for a 2RD to play behind Doughty. If Columbus makes Werenski available, then LA should consider offering up a sizeable package for him. I'd kick the tires on Jones in UFA, but I wouldn't offer him the contract you list here. If he can get more to play elsewhere, let him go.

I was thinking of Seth Jones and Doughty as a 1A/1B setup, similar to how Carolina has Hamilton and Pesce essentially working as two number one defensemen. Jones may even get more minutes on average than Doughty despite nominally being on "the 2nd Pair".
          14 juin 2021 à 13 h 22
          Modifié 14 juin 2021 à 13 h 35
          I was thinking of Seth Jones and Doughty as a 1A/1B setup, similar to how Carolina has Hamilton and Pesce essentially working as two number one defensemen. Jones may even get more minutes on average than Doughty despite nominally being on "the 2nd Pair".

There's too many holes in the lineup to move the Kings main trade equity for a 2nd RHD. LA's first three priorities are two top six wingers and a 1LD. If Jones wants to take a discount ($7M AAV or so) to sign in LA next summer, then sure. Otherwise he's not coming to LA.
          14 juin 2021 à 13 h 38
          CbjSabresDucks
          Rejoint: avr. 2020
          Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
          IMO you're giving up alot more for Graves and Vanacek

Répondre
          To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
          Question:
          Options:
          Ajouter une option
          Soumettre le sondage