Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $71 332 182 $306 349 $425 000 $10 167 818 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 7
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 2
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 6
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
DG
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
13 juin 2021 à 20 h 28
Lets go Buffalo
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 81
ROR trade sorry Buffalo says no, the burn from that trade is still felt. If I were GM, St. Louis would have to make an huge overpay.
Buffalojonny a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2021 à 20 h 30
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 657
nothing of interest there...Sabres hang up
sabres89 et Buffalojonny a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2021 à 20 h 44
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 374
Quoting: Sabresfan7
ROR trade sorry Buffalo says no, the burn from that trade is still felt. If I were GM, St. Louis would have to make an huge overpay.

Your team is a revolving door of players that don't want to play in Buffalo you're the third most popular nhl team in your state. You got the most you could of for O'Reilly and you squandered the assets from the trade. Call it even for that abysmal trade involving Ryan Miller who showed up and actually made the team significantly worst. Very few teams out there are looking for a 10 million dollar center.
palhal et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2021 à 20 h 51
Lets go Buffalo
Mentions "j'aime": 81
As I recall the Ryan Miller trade was a wash, I thought Miller played ok for Blues it is not like we got any super players in return for Miller so even trade.
13 juin 2021 à 21 h 1
Mentions "j'aime": 2,340
Quoting: West_Virginia_Take_Me_Home
Your team is a revolving door of players that don't want to play in Buffalo you're the third most popular nhl team in your state. You got the most you could of for O'Reilly and you squandered the assets from the trade. Call it even for that abysmal trade involving Ryan Miller who showed up and actually made the team significantly worst. Very few teams out there are looking for a 10 million dollar center.

What are you taking about?
JokiStan et Buffalojonny a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2021 à 21 h 17
Démarrer sujet
Blues4Life
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 40
Quoting: Lenny54
nothing of interest there...Sabres hang up

Care to explain? Top 4 LHD, young #2C, potential #1 goalie who has impressive numbers, recent top pick along with a first rounder. Pretty good for someone paid $10 mil with a neck injury who wants out of BUF
13 juin 2021 à 21 h 19
2285 Stanley Cup Cha
Mentions "j'aime": 527

Do you have a concussion or something? What are you on about?
13 juin 2021 à 21 h 22
Quoting: Blues4Life
Care to explain? Top 4 LHD, young #2C, potential #1 goalie who has impressive numbers, recent top pick along with a first rounder. Pretty good for someone paid $10 mil with a neck injury who wants out of BUF

I don’t think it’s bad. LHD are the last thing they need. They are about to add their 5th u23 LD when they draft power.
Buffalojonny et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2021 à 21 h 32
Quoting: Sabres923
What are you taking about?

Quoting: JokiStan
Do you have a concussion or something? What are you on about?

Which part exactly do you need me to explain?
13 juin 2021 à 21 h 34
Which part exactly do you need me to explain?

Ryan Miller was bad In St Louis, so I don’t understand that point. Sabres have the 3rd highest TV ratings, so I would say they are popular in the state of New York. A lot of teams will be interested in Eichel. Since making 10 million dollars he’s played 121 games and has 168 points.
Buffalojonny et JokiStan a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2021 à 21 h 44
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 657
Quoting: Blues4Life

Thomas has shown as much as Mittelstadt
We don't need another LHD
2 B-prospects Alexandrov projected to be a middle 6 player at best and Tofer a NHL back-up at best
STL just doesn't have the prospect pool to contend with other teams

As for Eichel's injury...not saying he didn't/doesn't have a herniated disk but I still think it's more a ploy he's using to get out of dodge. Bet he never has surgery and is ready day one to go.
13 juin 2021 à 22 h 0
Quoting: Sabres923
Ryan Miller was bad In St Louis, so I don’t understand that point. Sabres have the 3rd highest TV ratings, so I would say they are popular in the state of New York. A lot of teams will be interested in Eichel. Since making 10 million dollars he’s played 121 games and has 168 points.

Ryan Miller was absolutely terrible in St. Louis. Went 10-8 to finish the season. He was seen as the missing link for us to win the playoffs. He followed it up with going 2-4 on the playoffs and a .897 sv%.

The issue isn't Eichel's performance. It's that his cap hit is 12+% of his teams cap. Few teams can afford it and once you get him, you put all your eggs in one basket. It's the same reason why the oilers and Toronto will continue to get no where in the playoffs
13 juin 2021 à 22 h 13
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,013
Ryan Miller was absolutely terrible in St. Louis. Went 10-8 to finish the season. He was seen as the missing link for us to win the playoffs. He followed it up with going 2-4 on the playoffs and a .897 sv%.

The issue isn't Eichel's performance. It's that his cap hit is 12+% of his teams cap. Few teams can afford it and once you get him, you put all your eggs in one basket. It's the same reason why the oilers and Toronto will continue to get no where in the playoffs

That’s easy to fix. Take another teams short term dump in the trade to make the money work. Don’t take less then what you should get for Eichel (within reason, Beck injury and such) because of cap hits. That can always be ironed out
14 juin 2021 à 4 h 6
mokumboi
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,311
No thank you.
14 juin 2021 à 21 h 0
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
You have an accurate assessment of the situation in Buffalo.

Murray messed the the Miller trade after extracting a kings ransom for Miller.
He did really well as you indicated to get a first, third, William Carrier, Chris Stewart, and Jaroslav Halak,
Instead of just moving Halak for a decent pick he added a third to get Michal Neuvirth and cap dump Rostislav Klesla. Neuvirth is out of hockey and Klesla never reported to the Sabres.
He could have picked up 2 seconds for Stewart from Boston early in the season but instead settled for second at the TDL from Minnesota.
He flipped the first with Myers, Drew Stafford, Brendan Lemieux, Joel Armia to get Bogosian and Kane.
Kane was as distraction in Buffalo and Bogosian has been a 7th defenseman for the Bolts and Leafs while Myers was given a $6,000,000 until 2024.
Today, I wish he had waited and let Armia. Lemieux and the first round pick develop, keep Myers and traded Stafford for picks who still had talent as he had 21 goals in '15-'16 compared to Kane's 20.

Unfortunately, the Blues had to get past the eventual cup champs Hawks and while it was looking great for the Blues when Miller won the first two games in OT, they lost the next four.

As for the O'Reilly trade, it seems everyone forgets that the Blues were in last place on January third and were discussing breaking up the team at the TDL until Binnington saved the season.
Let me add, up to the Boston series, O'Reilly had the worse +/- of players on teams until the semifinals.
So if Binnington does not save the season, most people would have thought Buffalo "RAPED" the Blues in both trades and you said, would never have made another trade with Buffalo.

As a Blues fan do you have the same recollection that I do?
GMTD a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2021 à 11 h 3
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
You have an accurate assessment of the situation in Buffalo.

Murray messed the the Miller trade after extracting a kings ransom for Miller.
He did really well as you indicated to get a first, third, William Carrier, Chris Stewart, and Jaroslav Halak,
Instead of just moving Halak for a decent pick he added a third to get Michal Neuvirth and cap dump Rostislav Klesla. Neuvirth is out of hockey and Klesla never reported to the Sabres.
He could have picked up 2 seconds for Stewart from Boston early in the season but instead settled for second at the TDL from Minnesota.
He flipped the first with Myers, Drew Stafford, Brendan Lemieux, Joel Armia to get Bogosian and Kane.
Kane was as distraction in Buffalo and Bogosian has been a 7th defenseman for the Bolts and Leafs while Myers was given a $6,000,000 until 2024.
Today, I wish he had waited and let Armia. Lemieux and the first round pick develop, keep Myers and traded Stafford for picks who still had talent as he had 21 goals in '15-'16 compared to Kane's 20.

Unfortunately, the Blues had to get past the eventual cup champs Hawks and while it was looking great for the Blues when Miller won the first two games in OT, they lost the next four.

As for the O'Reilly trade, it seems everyone forgets that the Blues were in last place on January third and were discussing breaking up the team at the TDL until Binnington saved the season.
Let me add, up to the Boston series, O'Reilly had the worse +/- of players on teams until the semifinals.
So if Binnington does not save the season, most people would have thought Buffalo "RAPED" the Blues in both trades and you said, would never have made another trade with Buffalo.

As a Blues fan do you have the same recollection that I do?

Buffalo got a kings ransom for Miller who was clearly declining. That being said, the trade could have been monumental for Buffalo to return to the days of 09-10 season for them. I think they chose correctly in trading with Washington, they just happened to get the wrong goalie in the deal, they should have gotten Grubaeur. As far as Stewart goes, he was showing early signs of being a 1st round bust. But he was more valuable than the 2nd they got in return. IMO the bigger issue is that the 2017 draft had very little value in terms of 2nd round picks. As far as the rest, its almost complete mismanagement. While I like Kane, his off ice issues make me never want to put him on my team.

For the ROR trade Thompson and both picks have yet to pan out and I am seeing a lot of positivity from them. I would have argued with Armstrong that I wouldn't want Sobotka as part of the deal and taken any other forward but both teams were trying to move players that they realistically didn't see resigning.

The other thing to remember is that Buffalo paid little to nothing to get ROR.
Zadarov, teetering between 2nd and 3rd line D pair.
Grigorenko who has mostly played in the KHL.
A 2015 pick that has yet to play in the NHL.
And Compher who actually would be providing value to Buffalo right now playing as a mid 6 forward.

So in the end they flipped ROR for good future's and they did so realizing that they were unlikely to resign him. I dont think Buffalo felt robbed until he won the Conn Smyth and they were hosting the cup.

As far as Binnington goes, you should see that trade tree. We traded away our captain for a 3rd round pick to Tampa and ended up getting him for that. And the only reason we ever got Brewer is because the team owners didn't want to pay Chris Pronger's salary so they dumped him to Edmonton for highway robbery.
We got Jeff Woywitka who put up 6 goals and 31 assists in 3 seasons.
Doug Lynch ??? Who ??? Played a grand total of 2 nhl games.
And Brewer, for Chris PRONGER.

Overall, I think Buffalo made out fine on the ROR trade and both teams make great trade partners.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
15 juin 2021 à 22 h 57
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,799
Buffalo got a kings ransom for Miller who was clearly declining. That being said, the trade could have been monumental for Buffalo to return to the days of 09-10 season for them. I think they chose correctly in trading with Washington, they just happened to get the wrong goalie in the deal, they should have gotten Grubaeur. As far as Stewart goes, he was showing early signs of being a 1st round bust. But he was more valuable than the 2nd they got in return. IMO the bigger issue is that the 2017 draft had very little value in terms of 2nd round picks. As far as the rest, its almost complete mismanagement. While I like Kane, his off ice issues make me never want to put him on my team.

For the ROR trade Thompson and both picks have yet to pan out and I am seeing a lot of positivity from them. I would have argued with Armstrong that I wouldn't want Sobotka as part of the deal and taken any other forward but both teams were trying to move players that they realistically didn't see resigning.

The other thing to remember is that Buffalo paid little to nothing to get ROR.
Zadarov, teetering between 2nd and 3rd line D pair.
Grigorenko who has mostly played in the KHL.
A 2015 pick that has yet to play in the NHL.
And Compher who actually would be providing value to Buffalo right now playing as a mid 6 forward.

So in the end they flipped ROR for good future's and they did so realizing that they were unlikely to resign him. I dont think Buffalo felt robbed until he won the Conn Smyth and they were hosting the cup.

As far as Binnington goes, you should see that trade tree. We traded away our captain for a 3rd round pick to Tampa and ended up getting him for that. And the only reason we ever got Brewer is because the team owners didn't want to pay Chris Pronger's salary so they dumped him to Edmonton for highway robbery.
We got Jeff Woywitka who put up 6 goals and 31 assists in 3 seasons.
Doug Lynch ??? Who ??? Played a grand total of 2 nhl games.
And Brewer, for Chris PRONGER.

Overall, I think Buffalo made out fine on the ROR trade and both teams make great trade partners.

Your memory is the same as mine.
If Miller could have knocked out the Hawks, Buffalo fans would have crying then as well, and St Louis fans would not be singing the Blues.
Buffalo got Thompson, Miller and one pick away from saying Montour.
Why is anyone upset with two top 4 RHD and Thompson for O'Reilly.
Buffalo fans seem to think O'Reilly led Buffalo to the playoffs every year.
In reality, he led them to Rasmus Dahlin.
GMTD a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage