SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Post Round Two

Post Round Two

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Duggysdanglers
Publié: 11 juin 2021 à 12 h 44
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Franchise altering D. Constant comparisons to Pronger. Massive 6-6 and 215 lbs with agility, skating and skill. Easy choice.
2Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Kraken’s first ever pick. Take BPA. Beniers has awesome upside and projects to be at least a second line C on the low side. Great skating and agility.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-The Ducks were bottom of the NHL in goal scoring. Adding a legitimate top line RW who reminds me of Pastrnak to play with Zegras equals magic. That’s going to be a dangerous top line someday.
4Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Hughes Bromance. Luke has high end offensive upside and the Devils definitely need to pad their blue line depth.
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ desperately needs C depth but there are not enough high end C’s to reach for here. Mason McTavish looks like a good fit but it’s too much of a reach. Brandt Clarke has been climbing the ranks this season. Looks like a lock to replace Seth Jones.
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Hakkan Andersson (assuming he still works Detroit) strikes again. Simon Edvinsson has the size at 6-5 and 210 lbs to complement his skill and ability. Edvinsson and Seider make for a solid top pair for many years.
7Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Eklund ourscored Lukas Raymond in the SHL. SJ will take BPA.
8Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA rebuild is looking good at F. No top end D left on the board. Arguably the BOA here LA will grab a franchise G.
9Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Hometown boy comes home. Johnson has highlight reel skill in bunches and he will match up really well with Pettersson.
10Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Pure sniper will lineup with Ottawa’s young group of F’s.
11Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
12Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-McTavish has climbed the draft boards after his performance at the U18s. He could slot in as a future #2C and can mentor behind Toews.
13Logo de Flames de Calgary-Flames severely lack top end RW in their lineup. Lysell would be a huge add for them here.
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Captained Russia to a Silver Medal at the U18s.
15Logo de Stars de Dallas-Best player in the USHL. Top end speed and skill.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-This pick is rumoured to be getting traded for a top six C. Otherwise the Rangers go with the best C available.
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-NHL bloodlines. One if the best players in the USHL. Will return to Medicine Hat next season.
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Jets must had a great look at Lambos the last few years. Same building.
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-Nashville needs more goal scoring. Sasha has great speed on the flanks.
20Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Oilers desperately need to fix their G situation. Cossa is a potential franchise G. 6-6 and 215 lbs. great stats and athleticism.
21Logo de Bruins de Boston-Ratÿ was ranked really high after his draft -1 year but struggled in the Liiga. Lots of potential there to be a two way C. Bruins can take their time with him.
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Wild take an underrated LD here. Chayka played way down the lineup in Russia after the OHL season was cancelled. Great size, skill and mobility.
23Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de WashingtonWings grab an offensive two way winger.
24Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Florida needs to pad their D prospects. Corson had a solid U18s and lights up the AJHL and his committed to the NCAA.
25Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoCBJ desperately needs C’s and Pinelli foils this void. Plays a solid two way game just the way Columbus likes it.
26Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghWild need skilled C’s to play with their elite wingers.
27Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Carolina pick. Canes need to pad their RD prospect depth.
28Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New YorkColorado pick. Avs pad their winger depth here.
29Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayMontreal pick. Habs add pest with skill.
30Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-NJ pick. Devils get another highly skilled RW for Hughes or Hischier.
31Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Columbus pick. CBJ takes a safe reliable LD who makes great zone exits.
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Vegas goes off the board a bit and grabs skill.
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
11 juin 2021 à 12 h 54
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578
This makes a lot of sense for all the teams. Good job on this!
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
11 juin 2021 à 14 h 37
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,432
I agree with Montreal picking L'Heureux, I know it won't happen but I agree. It'd be perfect to bring him up in a couple of years and see him work with Gally, all the annoying knowledge that could then be transferred!
11 juin 2021 à 19 h 59
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 131
The things I'd do to have Eklund fall to the Sharks at 7.... I think he goes top 5 but other than really solid mock draft!
11 juin 2021 à 20 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 594
Quoting: JNoons13
The things I'd do to have Eklund fall to the Sharks at 7.... I think he goes top 5 but other than really solid mock draft!

Teams go off the board often. Anything can happen. Mason McTavish might make it into the top ten.
11 juin 2021 à 20 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 594
Quoting: ColonelX
I agree with Montreal picking L'Heureux, I know it won't happen but I agree. It'd be perfect to bring him up in a couple of years and see him work with Gally, all the annoying knowledge that could then be transferred!

Why won’t that happen??
14 juin 2021 à 21 h 1
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,432
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
Why won’t that happen??

Easy, he's from the Q. I'm not hating or biased but we've picked 2 guys out of the Q since 2008 (Quebec born or not) with a third round pick or earlier, Montreal doesn't like what the Q gives.
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage