MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    MTL
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $80 210 537 $597 561 $1 557 500 $1 289 463 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    MTL
    Toffoli, Tyler
    4 250 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    MTL
    Suzuki, Nick
    863 333 $
    C, AD
    RFA - 1
    MTL
    Caufield, Cole
    880 833 $
    AD, C
    RFA - 2
    MTL
    Evans, Jake
    750 000 $
    C, AD
    RFA - 1
    MTL
    Danault, Phillip
    3 750 000 $
    C
    UFA
    MTL
    Gallagher, Brendan
    6 500 000 $
    AD
    NMC NTC
    UFA - 6
    MTL
    Drouin, Jonathan
    5 500 000 $
    AG
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    MTL
    Kotkaniemi, Jesperi
    1 925 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA
    MTL
    Anderson, Josh
    5 500 000 $
    AD
    NTC
    UFA - 6
    MTL
    Armia, Joel
    2 875 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA
    MTL
    Staal, Eric
    1 500 000 $
    C
    UFA
    MTL
    Perry, Corey
    1 500 000 $
    AD
    UFA
    MTL
    Lehkonen, Artturi
    1 850 000 $
    AG, AD
    RFA
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    MTL
    Chiarot, Ben
    3 500 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    MTL
    Weber, Shea
    7 857 143 $
    DD
    UFA - 5
    MTL
    Price, Carey
    10 500 000 $
    G
    NMC
    UFA - 5
    MTL
    Edmundson, Joel
    3 500 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    MTL
    Petry, Jeff
    6 250 000 $
    DD
    NMC NTC
    UFA - 4
    MTL
    Allen, Jake
    2 875 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    MTL
    Romanov, Alexander
    894 167 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 1
    MTL
    Fleury, Cale
    750 000 $
    DD
    RFA
    MTL
    Norlinder, Mattias
    859 167 $
    DG
    RFA - 3
    DeAngelo, Tony
    750 000 $
    Équipe de réserve
    MTL
    Poehling, Ryan
    750 000 $ (0 $)
    C, AG
    RFA
    MTL
    Byron, Paul
    3 400 000 $ (2 275 000 $)
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    MTL
    Ylönen, Jesse
    880 833 $ (0 $)
    AD
    RFA - 2
    MTL
    Guhle, Kaiden
    894 167 $ (0 $)
    DG
    RFA - 3
    MTL
    Merrill, Jon
    950 000 $ (0 $)
    DG
    UFA
    MTL
    Primeau, Cayden
    880 833 $ (0 $)
    G
    RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    11 jun à 6 h 58
    Rejoint: mar 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 572
    And this is the least deep of the 4 remaining teams. Congratulations on making it out of the by far weakest division.now You have to play teams that actually defend, and are deep
    11 jun à 7 h 20
    TuchMysak
    Rejoint: jui 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 666
    Quoting: TheThunder
    And this is the least deep of the 4 remaining teams. Congratulations on making it out of the by far weakest division.now You have to play teams that actually defend, and are deep

Not giving credit to Montreal and CapFriendly, name a more iconic duo.
    Wreckless a aimé ceci.
    11 jun à 7 h 53
    Quoting: ColonelX
    Not giving credit to Montreal and CapFriendly, name a more iconic duo.

Are the Canadians deeper than VGK? No
    TB? NO NYI?No I'll be shocked if they take VGK to game 6 before they give Them the congratulatory handshake. Beating Toronto didn't surprise me the way it happened did,but not the results. Historically teams that play 7 and face a team that swept the previous round win that series at an almost 3/4 clip so again no big shock here to me. Now they have REALLY TOUGH COMPETITION
    11 jun à 8 h 40
    Démarrer sujet
    Wreckless
    Rejoint: sep 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 265

Vegas and Colorado’s division this year:
    LA, Anaheim, Arizona and San Jose.
    Saint Louis without Pietrangelo.
    Minnesota.

Not exactly a strong division either.

Regular season doesn’t matter though, this team was built for the playoffs. Vegas and Montreal both have pretty similar construction, when you think about it.
    ColonelX a aimé ceci.
    11 jun à 8 h 43
    Démarrer sujet
    Wreckless
    TB? NO NYI?No I'll be shocked if they take VGK to game 6 before they give Them the congratulatory handshake. Beating Toronto didn't surprise me the way it happened did,but not the results. Historically teams that play 7 and face a team that swept the previous round win that series at an almost 3/4 clip so again no big shock here to me. Now they have REALLY TOUGH COMPETITION

High end talent and depth are not the same thing. No one gets to the final four expecting anything less than really tough competition.
    11 jun à 8 h 47
    TuchMysak
    Rejoint: jui 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 666

Have you made the same kind of comment to other teams over the years?
    Vegas 2017-18: Congratulations on making it out of the by far weakest division.now You have to play teams that actually defend, and are deep.
    San Jose in 2018-19: Congratulations on making it out of the by far weakest division.now You have to play teams that actually defend, and are deep.

Likely not yet they've both came out of the weakest division and that just shows your bias. The reality is that both Toronto and Winnipeg were in the leagues top 12 in goals for (3.32 and 3.04GF) but when facing Montreal's new age trap they could only get a 2.18GF average, yeah Tavares and Scheifele were out so there was a little help from Mrs Luck but let's not kid ourselves thinking they would've been able to contribute to a goal per game. Reality is that Montreal's defensive system in the playoff has been suffocating opposite offenses and our top 4 (Weber, Petry, Eddy, Chiarot) were all cherry picked from western teams for a purpose, they're used to Western type of games.
    I'm not saying I'm convinced Montreal is going to win against Vegas but everyone is already scratching them off their board like they did through the first two rounds and like they've done in 2012 with the Kings, if we weren't playing the games Colorado and Tampa Bay would already be in the Stanley Cup finals so wait for games to be played and enjoy.
    Wreckless a aimé ceci.
    11 jun à 8 h 52
    Modifié 11 jun à 8 h 57
    Vegas 2017-18: Congratulations on making it out of the by far weakest division.now You have to play teams that actually defend, and are deep.
    San Jose in 2018-19: Congratulations on making it out of the by far weakest division.now You have to play teams that actually defend, and are deep.

Likely not yet they've both came out of the weakest division and that just shows your bias. The reality is that both Toronto and Winnipeg were in the leagues top 12 in goals for (3.32 and 3.04GF) but when facing Montreal's new age trap they could only get a 2.18GF average, yeah Tavares and Scheifele were out so there was a little help from Mrs Luck but let's not kid ourselves thinking they would've been able to contribute to a goal per game. Reality is that Montreal's defensive system in the playoff has been suffocating opposite offenses and our top 4 (Weber, Petry, Eddy, Chiarot) were all cherry picked from western teams for a purpose, they're used to Western type of games.
    I'm not saying I'm convinced Montreal is going to win against Vegas but everyone is already scratching them off their board like they did through the first two rounds and like they've done in 2012 with the Kings, if we weren't playing the games Colorado and Tampa Bay would already be in the Stanley Cup finals so wait for games to be played and enjoy.

No I didn't I was on board with the way the knights were built.
    Montreal I thought could beat Toronto didn't see the series going the way it did little shocked by the way the jets series went . I also knew team that sweep who play teams that go 7 usually lose historically at a near 70% clip so Montreal didn't surprise me winning.
    11 jun à 9 h 01
    Démarrer sujet
    Wreckless

Great comment on our top 4 D all being poached from the west. It’s funny, I don’t see much from all those posters who word vomit ad nauseum about how “slow” Weber, Chiarot and Edmundson are anymore…

The recent experience of Toffoli, Staal and Perry playing on western teams can’t be understated either. Berg knows what he’s doing.

This series could go either way, and “that’s why they play the games!”

Best bet out there right now though, Carey Price for the Conn Smyth at 10-1 odds. If we’re able to get past Vegas, there’s a non-zero chance Price could win it even if we lose in the finals. If we win, he’s a lock.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage