SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

My Mock Draft

My Mock Draft

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: CanadianGee
Publié: 10 juin 2021 à 13 h 45
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Power and Dahlin seem to be the future of the Defensive core
2Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Beniers is the go to guy for Seattle to build around. This will NOT be a repeat of what Vegas did.
3Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Either Guenther or Edvinsson is the pick here. I chose Edvinsson because him and Drysdale is too good to pass up.
4Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Obvious reunion for Jack and Luke.
5Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ needs a #1 Centre. They get that with this pick.
6Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-The missing piece for DET. Loaded up front and stacked on the blue line. Who is the G of the future? Wallstedt.
7Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Guenther is the best player available for SJ.
8Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Lucius is more of a Winger at the NHL level and is the goal scorer they need.
9Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Clarke is going to be the guy that gets talked about the most from this class. You heard it here first.
10Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Lysell is the pick here. Decided between Lysell and Pastujov.
11Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
12Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Dach, Riechel and Sillinger down the middle is insane depth.
13Logo de Flames de Calgary-The flames are not in a good spot right now. They get a promising Centreman to shore up their centre depth.
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Ceulemans is a guy that can do what Gostisbehere should do.
15Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas gets another goal scorer is Pastujov.
16Logo de Rangers de New York-Rangers go for a guy who improves their Centre depth.
17Logo de Blues de St-Louis-The potential Pietrangelo replacement.
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-WPG gets a Dman to help them for years to come.
19Logo de Predators de Nashville-McTavish is a 2nd liner at the NHL. But damn will he be a good one.
20Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-EDM goes for Potential rather than Talent. Raty is very raw and still needs time. This has all the potential to be the steal of the draft.
21Logo de Bruins de Boston-Boston will Boston. They go for an american born Winger when better options are on the board.
22Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Get Kaprizov another Russian has to be the move here.
23Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de WashingtonShoring up an already stacked future D core.
24Logo de Panthers de la Floride-FLA loves their Finnish players.
25Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-MTL gets a guy from the Q. Any explanation needed?
26Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New YorkPotential is what the Devils need. They get that here.
27Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayGoalie of the future?
28Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoProven player who can play both ends of the ice.
29Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-About time COL drafts a forward.
30Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghPotential #2 Centreman here.
31Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-CAR adds to a very crowded Foward Group.
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-HEY. Vegas drafting in the 1st round? Odd.
10 juin 2021 à 14 h 3
Kravtsov_Stan
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 655
I think the Rangers would Rather go with Raty there just because they have 2 or 3 players who can play 3rd line C and have good depth but not a solidified #2 C and I don't think Bolduc has the ceiling for that whereas Raty does
10 juin 2021 à 18 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1
IMO it is definitely a toss up between the two, at this point it is basically a coin flip.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage