Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $70 965 953 $597 561 $1 475 000 $10 534 047 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
C
UFA - 6
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 6
2 125 000 $2 125 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
C
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 755 000 $3 755 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 925 000 $3 925 000 $
C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 225 000 $1 225 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
3 055 000 $3 055 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
755 000 $755 000 $
C
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
7 857 143 $7 857 143 $
DD
UFA - 5
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 5
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 4
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance637 500 $$638K)
DG
RFA - 1
1 625 000 $1 625 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
880 833 $880 833 $
G
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
2 925 000 $2 925 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
8 juin 2021 à 15 h 32
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,158
Lehkonen > Tatar
Mike Reilly isn’t coming back and he’ll get closer to 3M
Pass on Gustafsson, Fleury can’t be sent down
Primeau is going back to Laval
8 juin 2021 à 15 h 33
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 6,241
You realize there is nothing broken with the Habs right?! So why "fix" what isn't broke?
habs_fan123 a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2021 à 15 h 38
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 471
Good thing you're not MB.

Dubois is never worth all those assets, he's been awful in this playoff
MTLaveragefan, CLR, GMs and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2021 à 15 h 46
Best gm
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 303
You are giving way too much it’s not even funny. . I’m not giving ghule. . We already have Suzuki+ Kk+ probably Danault+ evans (if healthy) + Poehling for C . We need defense and Ghule is exactly that. + Dubois looked like Drouin out there. No thanks
McSchleep et GMs a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2021 à 15 h 56
Hire Dusty Imoo
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 535
if im molson, i'd fire you out of a cannon
GMs et jpsnow13 a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2021 à 15 h 56
Démarrer sujet
habs_fan
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 690
Quoting: GMs
Lehkonen > Tatar
Mike Reilly isn’t coming back and he’ll get closer to 3M
Pass on Gustafsson, Fleury can’t be sent down
Primeau is going back to Laval

I would take Tatar over lehkonen easily. While I do think overall Ducharme has done a great job this playoffs as a coach, sitting tatar is definately not something I would have done. Tatar is more of a difference maker offensively. Lehkonen's offensive imput is more unreliable and would be more replaceable than Tatar. Even in playoffs before he was benched he was one of Montreal's best forwards in terms of xGF/60. Furthermore he is also averaging 16.4 xOff and 11.46 in Off in his 3 years as hab with the majority of his points being primary. This year he was also at his best defensively as he was incredibly reliable in his own end. This year he also was on pace for a 2.4 WAR season if we were to play 82 games. Lehkonen is solid as well but I would give the spot to tatar. however thats whats great abt the team we are so deep and lehky will def get his chances in the season.

I felt like based on the market and attention he's been given in recent years meant he would probably be undervalued. However if this were the case I would package a 2nd to ship byron somewhere to pay rielly the 3 mil. He would be exactly what the team needs in the back end.

Gustaffsson at the league minimum I would absolutely take. We likely won't even play him most nights but if we do he has proven to be effective on the power play and hes a good puck moving guy who has offensive upside as well. I wouldn't overpay for him but if he'll take league minimum it would be foolish to pass on him.

Why does Fleury need to be in the NHL? I might have missed something

Primeau should start as price's backup next year. It would be good for his development to take some games in under price's wing and he likely would still get lots of game time as well. Allen will also likely be taken by Seattle so it would make sense to play Primeau.
8 juin 2021 à 16 h 2
Démarrer sujet
habs_fan
Quoting: Taz
Good thing you're not MB.

Dubois is never worth all those assets, he's been awful in this playoff

Dubois is absolutely worth those assets, if I'm being honest we would be lowkey fleecing WPG in this deal, I am banking on Chevy being impulsive. Dubois is a 22 year old guy. One down year does not mean take away what he's already proven and what he brings to the table. Dubois in his first 3 seasons had an average of 2.1 WAR/82, has been a consistent offensive weapon and has been replacement level defensively. If your going to pass on a 22 yo guy with 1c potential because of one bad playoffs that's your loss. Even right now after his down year he is the best player in the deal. Anderson apart from his hot start has been abismal and has had a negative imapact on the team both offensively and defensively with stats to prove it and who even knows what's happening with drouin right now but Dubois was better in the regular season than him as well.
8 juin 2021 à 16 h 9
Démarrer sujet
habs_fan
Quoting: CLR
You are giving way too much it’s not even funny. . I’m not giving ghule. . We already have Suzuki+ Kk+ probably Danault+ evans (if healthy) + Poehling for C . We need defense and Ghule is exactly that. + Dubois looked like Drouin out there. No thanks

Like I said in response to @Taz this playoffs is not he be all and end all. This is a guy with legit 1c potential. I definately hear your point about our centre depth. However, Dubois, kk, Evans and Poehling can still be an effective players on the wing. I wouldn't not make the move because of that because it would frankly be foolish. What we need specifically is a younger mobile defense core and Guhle is actually the opposite of that. Furthermore, we are really deep at ld prospects or young players right now, Romanov Norlinder Struble Harris. I think it would be reasonable to sacrifice one in order to make this move work. In addition, Dubois has not looked great so far but he again is a proven talent at 22 years old and still has been better than drouin.
8 juin 2021 à 16 h 9
Quoting: habs_fan123
I would take Tatar over lehkonen easily. While I do think overall Ducharme has done a great job this playoffs as a coach, sitting tatar is definately not something I would have done. Tatar is more of a difference maker offensively. Lehkonen's offensive imput is more unreliable and would be more replaceable than Tatar. Even in playoffs before he was benched he was one of Montreal's best forwards in terms of xGF/60. Furthermore he is also averaging 16.4 xOff and 11.46 in Off in his 3 years as hab with the majority of his points being primary. This year he was also at his best defensively as he was incredibly reliable in his own end. This year he also was on pace for a 2.4 WAR season if we were to play 82 games. Lehkonen is solid as well but I would give the spot to tatar. however thats whats great abt the team we are so deep and lehky will def get his chances in the season.

I felt like based on the market and attention he's been given in recent years meant he would probably be undervalued. However if this were the case I would package a 2nd to ship byron somewhere to pay rielly the 3 mil. He would be exactly what the team needs in the back end.

Gustaffsson at the league minimum I would absolutely take. We likely won't even play him most nights but if we do he has proven to be effective on the power play and hes a good puck moving guy who has offensive upside as well. I wouldn't overpay for him but if he'll take league minimum it would be foolish to pass on him.

Why does Fleury need to be in the NHL? I might have missed something

Primeau should start as price's backup next year. It would be good for his development to take some games in under price's wing and he likely would still get lots of game time as well. Allen will also likely be taken by Seattle so it would make sense to play Primeau.

1. Yes Tatar is better than Lehkonen offensively, but if Tatar wants terms and money, I’ll take 25 yo Lehkonen around 2.25M
2. Gustafsson at league minimum fine
3. Fleury won’t be waivers exempt next year, so he’ll need to go through waivers to go back to Laval
4. Primeau : the team already said he will play 150 AHL games before being Carey Price back up. So they will sign a UFA goalie this summer because Seattle are taking Allen
Reilly doesn’t want to come back here, and there’s gonna be a big market for him. We just signed Norlinder, so if he makes the team, awesome. If not, he will the next season and you have Gustafsson at league minimum
8 juin 2021 à 16 h 15
Démarrer sujet
habs_fan
Quoting: GMs
1. Yes Tatar is better than Lehkonen offensively, but if Tatar wants terms and money, I’ll take 25 yo Lehkonen around 2.25M
2. Gustafsson at league minimum fine
3. Fleury won’t be waivers exempt next year, so he’ll need to go through waivers to go back to Laval
4. Primeau : the team already said he will play 150 AHL games before being Carey Price back up. So they will sign a UFA goalie this summer because Seattle are taking Allen
Reilly doesn’t want to come back here, and there’s gonna be a big market for him. We just signed Norlinder, so if he makes the team, awesome. If not, he will the next season and you have Gustafsson at league minimum

I agree with your assessment of Rielly, I would still check in to see because he would fit back in very well and he would be a great bridge for Norlinder. Ah I did not realize that. I would instead of signing a dman would have gustafsson and fleury compete for that final spot in the lineup throughout the season. Thank you for letting me know!

I personally would disagree with the team there, I would have primeau up if I were to manage the team but I would look into rittich as a potential backup if I am forced to play Primeau down.

also I forgot to mention tatar but I would still take tatar at just over 1 mill aav more plus I have him taking 1 year less than lehky. Tatar last year was similar to lehkonen's defensive impact and has over his carreer been solid. Lehkonen overall would be safer however. But I think having them both back would be most beneficial
GMs a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2021 à 16 h 25
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,912
Nothing in that offer starts a conversation for Dubois.
habs_fan123 a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2021 à 16 h 29
Démarrer sujet
habs_fan
Quoting: Windjammer

I would agree, it would be banking on Chevy being impulsive after witnessing what dubois has done for them so far. It would be possible.
8 juin 2021 à 16 h 29
I agree with your assessment of Rielly, I would still check in to see because he would fit back in very well and he would be a great bridge for Norlinder. Ah I did not realize that. I would instead of signing a dman would have gustafsson and fleury compete for that final spot in the lineup throughout the season. Thank you for letting me know!

I personally would disagree with the team there, I would have primeau up if I were to manage the team but I would look into rittich as a potential backup if I am forced to play Primeau down.

also I forgot to mention tatar but I would still take tatar at just over 1 mill aav more plus I have him taking 1 year less than lehky. Tatar last year was similar to lehkonen's defensive impact and has over his carreer been solid. Lehkonen overall would be safer however. But I think having them both back would be most beneficial

I think Tatar gets 4.5M+ and around 4 years in Free Agency. I wouldn’t approach that
8 juin 2021 à 17 h 4
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,912
I would agree, it would be banking on Chevy being impulsive after witnessing what dubois has done for them so far. It would be possible.

GM's aren't as short sighted as fans. If they were they wouldn't have a job for very long.
8 juin 2021 à 17 h 53
Démarrer sujet
habs_fan
GM's aren't as short sighted as fans. If they were they wouldn't have a job for very long.

Never know tbh, some GM's have been flat out horrible but still have jobs
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2021 à 20 h 39
Best gm
Rejoint: févr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 303

Lol fun Time .

We traded Mcdonagh because we had Yanick Weber and and the great Raphael Diaz in the pipeline.

Ghule is a top 4 for sure in my books. Elite skating and great to close gaps. We should not trade blue ship D prospect .

No way in a million year I’m making this trade . We don’t need Dubois, let’s alone add Anderson, Drouin, Ghule, multiples picks and Ylonen lol. WTF . That could get us a way better player
8 juin 2021 à 21 h 25
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,239
... I am banking on Chevy being impulsive...

Chevy is the opposite of impulsive. He'll hang onto guys unless he has to move them for other reasons not related to their play (Evander Kane [team cancer/wanted out], Patrik Laine [locker room irritant/wanted out], Jack Roslovic [wanted out], Jacob Trouba [wanted out]).

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage