1-TBL 111 pts
2-TOR 109 pts
3-FLA 102 pts
4-BOS 102 pts
5-MTL 90 pts
6-BUF 81 pts
7-DET 79 pts
8- OTT 72 pts

How’s Buffalo better than Ottawa/Detroit?
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 17
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,816
Quoting: Devil1122
I think teams are scared of his injury

Sabres did a terrible job with the Eichel situation. They should have let him get surgery to make sure he would be healthy by the start of the season. Then trade him/keep him

Also (correct me if I’m wrong anyone); I believe the Sabres weren’t as open with Eichels records as well.

I heard on TSN when compared to Tarasenko: the Blues were VERY forthcoming and open with all his documents records and how everything was handled. Where the Sabres (supposedly) weren’t as forthcoming and took some working to get everything (could be a tactic to only get teams that are actually interested and willing to pay up for Eichel; to go through the trouble). Very odd.. that’s what I heard when they compared to the situation in St. Louis to Buffalo.
aadoyle a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 17
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,733
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
How’s Buffalo better than Ottawa/Detroit?

I guess its because of Eichel
yikes a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 20
Hakuna Matata
Mentions "j'aime": 20,733
Quoting: yikes
Also (correct me if I’m wrong anyone); I believe the Sabres weren’t as open with Eichels records as well.

I heard on TSN when compared to Tarasenko: the Blues were VERY forthcoming and open with all his documents records and how everything was handled. Where the Sabres (supposedly) weren’t as forthcoming and took some working to get everything (could be a tactic to only get teams that are actually interested and willing to pay up for eichel; to go through the trouble). Very odd..

Thats pretty sad. No wonder Tarasenko fell hard and Eichel is miserable. Hopefully both guys can go to good teams that can help to heal them and get them back on track.

Kind of like what the raptors did when Kawhi came from the Spurs (not the same sport but the same general idea)
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 25
EklundCelebriniSmith
Quoting: aadoyle
Thats pretty sad. No wonder Tarasenko fell hard and Eichel is miserable. Hopefully both guys can go to good teams that can help to heal them and get them back on track.

Kind of like what the raptors did when Kawhi came from the Spurs (not the same sport but the same general idea)

Well with Tarasenko I just think no one wants to pay up for glass and probably after seeing his records they probably still assume theirs a worry.

Whereas with Eichel I think it’s the injury, plus the way the situation was handled and how Buffalo is being both stubborn (as they have the right to because they need a great return) but also coy. If it is true that Buffalo is handling the Eichel situation “in a shady way” then I’d say teams are worried Eichel isn’t as great health wise as we thought before whereas Tarasenko just may be glass. And one has a very high price and the other (Tara) has a price that hasn’t lowered (as far as we know)
aadoyle a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 25
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,426

I heard on TSN when compared to Tarasenko: the Blues were VERY forthcoming and open with all his documents records and how everything was handled. Where the Sabres (supposedly) weren’t as forthcoming and took some working to get everything (could be a tactic to only get teams that are actually interested and willing to pay up for Eichel; to go through the trouble). Very odd.. that’s what I heard when they compared to the situation in St. Louis to Buffalo.

I saw from an article that the Sabres would give the medical records once a team is close to acquiring Eichel which is a stupid idea (unless they're hiding something). The Sabres should give the medical records to all of the teams showing that he'll recover and will be back 100%, so teams would offer more for Eichel.

All this is telling me is there might be more to Eichel's injury that only the Sabres (and Eichel) knows
yikes et aadoyle a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 26
Farewell
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,225
Way too early 2021-22 division predictions (not final at all, but revised):
Metropolitan:
1) New York Islanders (This team just never stops producing. Barzal has an elite year, Varlamov keeps being a wall, and Trotz gets nominated for COTY again)
2) Washington Capitals (Could even be first, depending on how Samsonov/Vanecek do)
3) Pittsburgh Penguins (Time's running out on this group. That being said, they should still be competitive this year, and Brock McGinn is an excellent pickup and replacement for Brandon Tanev)
4) New York Rangers (WC #2) (I think Shesterkin takes a step forward, and with Panarin back for the full year and Goodrow providing depth, they should squeak in)
5) New Jersey Devils (Another leap taken by this team, rebuild's not quite done yet)
6) Carolina Hurricanes (Waddell has torn this team to shreds. Not a fan of Andersen, and their defense after Slavin and Skjei is non-existent)
7) Philadelphia Flyers (Poor Carter Hart has a good year marred by terrible defense in front of him, save for Provorov and Yandle)
8) Columbus Blue Jackets

Atlantic:
1) Tampa Bay Lightning (Of course)
2) Boston Bruins
3) Toronto Maple Leafs (Am I the only person who really liked the Mrazek signing? And I HATE the Leafs)
4) Florida Panthers (WC #1) (Watch out for Spencer Knight)
5) Montreal Canadiens (I think the loss of Danault, Tatar, and Weber will wind up in them JUST missing, though the Savard signing was excellent)
6) Detroit Red Wings (Ahead of Ottawa due to Nedeljkovic in goal)
7) Ottawa Senators
8) Buffalo Sabres (Worst record in the league, even worse than Yotes, they'll get Shane Wright)

Central:
1) Colorado Avalanche (This might be the year. Kuemper might even be better than Grubauer.)
2) Minnesota Wild (Kaprizov keeps being Kaprizov, Talbot/Kahkonen remains a great tandem)
3) Chicago Blackhawks (IF Fleury plays, and that's an enormous if, than I really like this team)
4) St. Louis Blues (WC #1) (The Buchnevich trade was a steal, and the Saad signing was terrific)
5) Winnipeg Jets (WC #2)
6) Nashville Predators
7) Dallas Stars
8) Arizona (Sorry, Houston) Coyotes (They'll settle for Bedard)

Pacific:
1) Vegas Golden Knights (After this, it's a wide-open division)
2) Calgary Flames (Even with Giordano gone, I think Markstrom will have a terrific year, and Blake Coleman will add depth to an already stacked offense)
3) Edmonton Oilers (Weak defense, but everybody from here on in has weak defense, and I can't see McDavid and Draisaitl missing the playoffs, even if they never win once there)
4) Seattle Kraken (Just miss the playoffs due to lack of a true. No. 1 center)
5) Vancouver Canucks (Miss playoffs, and Benning finally gets fired)
6) Los Angeles Kings
7) San Jose Sharks
8) Anaheim Ducks

Awards:
Hart, Ted Lindsay, Rocket Richard: Nathan MacKinnon
Art Ross: Connor McDavid
Vezina: Andrei Vasilevskiy
Calder: Spencer Knight
Norris: Cale Makar
Jack Adams: Barry Trotz
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 27
EklundCelebriniSmith
I saw from an article that the Sabres would give the medical records once a team is close to acquiring Eichel which is a stupid idea (unless they're hiding something). The Sabres should give the medical records to all of the teams showing that he'll recover and will be back 100%, so teams would offer more for Eichel.

All this is telling me is there might be more to Eichel's injury that only the Sabres (and Eichel) knows

They basically scare off teams before they even get the choice to be interested (which is similar to what I listened too).. def a Buffalo moment
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 29
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
They basically scare off teams before they even get the choice to be interested (which is similar to what I listened too).. def a Buffalo moment

Can’t wait until he doesn’t report to training camp and Buffalo is forced to trade him when his value is through the floor
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 38
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,448
Quoting: ConservativeLightningFan91
Metropolitan:
1) New York Islanders (This team just never stops producing. Barzal has an elite year, Varlamov keeps being a wall, and Trotz gets nominated for COTY again)
2) Washington Capitals (Could even be first, depending on how Samsonov/Vanecek do)
3) Pittsburgh Penguins (Time's running out on this group. That being said, they should still be competitive this year, and Brock McGinn is an excellent pickup and replacement for Brandon Tanev)
4) New York Rangers (WC #2) (I think Shesterkin takes a step forward, and with Panarin back for the full year and Goodrow providing depth, they should squeak in)
5) New Jersey Devils (Another leap taken by this team, rebuild's not quite done yet)
6) Carolina Hurricanes (Waddell has torn this team to shreds. Not a fan of Andersen, and their defense after Slavin and Skjei is non-existent)
7) Philadelphia Flyers (Poor Carter Hart has a good year marred by terrible defense in front of him, save for Provorov and Yandle)
8) Columbus Blue Jackets

Atlantic:
2) Boston Bruins
3) Toronto Maple Leafs (Am I the only person who really liked the Mrazek signing? And I HATE the Leafs)
5) Montreal Canadiens (I think the loss of Danault, Tatar, and Weber will wind up in them JUST missing, though the Savard signing was excellent)
7) Ottawa Senators
8) Buffalo Sabres (Worst record in the league, even worse than Yotes, they'll get Shane Wright)

Central:
1) Colorado Avalanche (This might be the year. Kuemper might even be better than Grubauer.)
2) Minnesota Wild (Kaprizov keeps being Kaprizov, Talbot/Kahkonen remains a great tandem)
3) Chicago Blackhawks (IF Fleury plays, and that's an enormous if, than I really like this team)
4) St. Louis Blues (WC #1) (The Buchnevich trade was a steal, and the Saad signing was terrific)
5) Winnipeg Jets (WC #2)
6) Nashville Predators
7) Dallas Stars

Pacific:
2) Calgary Flames (Even with Giordano gone, I think Markstrom will have a terrific year, and Blake Coleman will add depth to an already stacked offense)
3) Edmonton Oilers (Weak defense, but everybody from here on in has weak defense, and I can't see McDavid and Draisaitl missing the playoffs, even if they never win once there)
6) Los Angeles Kings
7) San Jose Sharks
8) Anaheim Ducks

Awards:

Why Dallas is so weak frown
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 47
Speak of the Devil

Kevyn Adams recently said that there isn't pressure to trade Eichel

I think there's a good chance that Eichel remains in Buffalo

If that's the case, the Sabres could get screwed. If the Sabres trade Eichel next offseason, he has his NMC and could force where he goes
yikes et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 49
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Quoting: KakkoForMauriceRichardAward
To everyone who saw my posts from a few days ago:

The doctor says I’ve got it. He sees nothing that will prevent me from achieving my piloting dream

Good for you man!
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 50
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Quoting: ConservativeLightningFan91
Metropolitan:
8) Columbus Blue Jackets

Atlantic:
2) Boston Bruins
7) Ottawa Senators

Central:
5) Winnipeg Jets (WC #2)
6) Nashville Predators
7) Dallas Stars

Pacific:
6) Los Angeles Kings
7) San Jose Sharks
8) Anaheim Ducks

Awards:

Pretty much exactly what I think too.

Except Matthews for Richard, and Zegras for Calder.
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 55
Speak of the Devil
Most underrated team in each division in my opinion

Metro: Philly
Atlantic: Florida
Central: Winnipeg
Pacific: LA
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 57
EklundCelebriniSmith
Most underrated team in each division in my opinion

Metro: Philly
Atlantic: Florida
Central: Winnipeg
Pacific: LA

My opinion is:

Metro: NJD/ CBJ
Atlantic : Ottawa
Central : Chicago
Pacific : SJS/ SEA (even tho I hate Francis’ draft)
MitchMarner_16 et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 16 h 59
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077
To everyone who saw my posts from a few days ago:

The doctor says I’ve got it. He sees nothing that will prevent me from achieving my piloting dream

Ayyyyyyyy! Best of luck!

Which airline you aiming to fly with??
30 juill. 2021 à 17 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,647
Quoting: MitchMarner_16
Ayyyyyyyy! Best of luck!

Which airline you aiming to fly with??

The big deal, Air Canada

My dream is to become a Captain on the 777Air-Canada-Fleet-C-FITU-Boeing-777-300ER-on-final-approach-at-Beijing-Capital-International-Airport.jpg
A_Habs_fan et justaBoss a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 17 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
The big deal, Air Canada

My dream is to become a Captain on the 777Air-Canada-Fleet-C-FITU-Boeing-777-300ER-on-final-approach-at-Beijing-Capital-International-Airport.jpg

And I hope to be based in TOR Pearson CYYZ
30 juill. 2021 à 17 h 3
Speak of the Devil
My opinion is:

Metro: NJD/ CBJ
Atlantic : Ottawa
Central : Chicago
Pacific : SJS/ SEA (even tho I hate Francis’ draft)

I was going to say NJ but didn't want to be biased

I don't think Chicago is that underrated
30 juill. 2021 à 17 h 8
Most overrated team in each division:

CEN: Winnipeg - Canadian media overhypes them every year

PAC: Vegas - they’re very, very okay, and everyone thinks they’re the best after the first season.

ATL: Toronto - EVERYBODY overhypes this team, they’re a good team, not great. Top 10, but definitely not as good as they’re made up to be

MET: Philadelphia - Same as Toronto, not a bad team but they’re not as good as everyone thinks they are
30 juill. 2021 à 17 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Most overrated team in each division:

CEN: Winnipeg - Canadian media overhypes them every year

PAC: Vegas - they’re very, very okay, and everyone thinks they’re the best after the first season.

ATL: Toronto - EVERYBODY overhypes this team, they’re a good team, not great. Top 10, but definitely not as good as they’re made up to be

MET: Philadelphia - Same as Toronto, not a bad team but they’re not as good as everyone thinks they are

My opinion:

PAC: LA: everyone says they're gonna make a run at the playoffs but their D is still «meh» and they still lack offense
CEN: MIN: still no C depth
Metro: WSH, they haven't accomplished anything in 3 seasons and yet everyone still sees them as a contender
ATL: FLA: it may have been a one year fluke, let them prove they're more than a flash in the pan
MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
30 juill. 2021 à 17 h 12
The big deal, Air Canada

Nice!

I’ve flown with multiple airlines in my life, (boarded a plane almost 60 times, most of them international), and can’t complain about Air Canada’s actual “flight”! though the customer service hasn’t been the best at times….

PS, Korean Air has the absolute BEST customer service hands down, they’re sooooooo accommodating and friendly. Make you feel like you’re the best customer in the world
30 juill. 2021 à 17 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Brace for the Storm
Nice!

I’ve flown with multiple airlines in my life, (boarded a plane almost 60 times, most of them international), and can’t complain about Air Canada’s actual “flight”! though the customer service hasn’t been the best at times….

PS, Korean Air has the absolute BEST customer service hands down, they’re sooooooo accommodating and friendly. Make you feel like you’re the best customer in the world

You haven't seen Emirates then

Man If I could find a way to fly with them...
30 juill. 2021 à 17 h 17
You haven't seen Emirates then

Man If I could find a way to fly with them...

I don’t have the money to fly Emirates, neither have I ever been to the Middle East and where they fly…

I’ve been all over Asia, back and forth to S Korea multiple times, and to a few places in Europe along with our west once. Actually going to BC this fall again

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage