TOR
    TOR
    TOR
    TOR
    TOR
    TOR
    TOR
    TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS BONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2181 500 000 $81 066 450 $0 $0 $433 550 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    TOR
    Hyman, Zach
    4 250 000 $
    AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    TOR
    Matthews, Auston
    11 640 250 $
    C
    UFA - 3
    TOR
    Marner, Mitchell
    10 903 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 4
    OTT
    Brown, Connor
    1 800 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    TOR
    Tavares, John
    11 000 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    TOR
    Nylander, William
    6 962 366 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    TOR
    Robertson, Nicholas
    796 667 $
    AG
    RFA - 3
    COL
    Kadri, Nazem
    3 750 000 $
    C
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    TOR
    Galchenyuk, Alex
    1 200 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    UFA
    TOR
    Mikheyev, Ilya
    1 645 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    TOR
    Engvall, Pierre
    1 250 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    TOR
    Spezza, Jason
    750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    TOR
    Rielly, Morgan
    5 000 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 1
    TOR
    Brodie, TJ
    5 000 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    TOR
    Campbell, Jack
    1 650 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    TOR
    Muzzin, Jake
    5 625 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    TOR
    Holl, Justin
    2 000 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    TOR
    Rittich, David
    2 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    TOR
    Sandin, Rasmus
    894 167 $
    DG
    RFA - 1
    TOR
    Bogosian, Zach
    1 000 000 $
    DD
    NTC
    UFA - 3
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    TOR
    Simmonds, Wayne
    750 000 $
    AD, AG
    NTC
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    4 jun à 8 h 37
    Rejoint: jun 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 48
    Ottawa is not trading Brown for draft picks and certainly not retaining salary to help the leafs and their cap situation.
    TCMonkey et IconicHawk a aimé ceci.
    4 jun à 8 h 47
    Hockey 1st Sens 2nd
    Rejoint: aoû 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 919
    WHEN Ottawa trades Connor Brown it will likely be as a rental and, seeing as Ottawa will be far more competitive at that time, it will likely be for a player or NHL ready prospect who can play a role and not picks.
    4 jun à 8 h 48
    Rejoint: avr 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,138
    Why would Avs trade their 2C in a cup window for a RHD prospect? Even if they added a different 2C via another trade a young RHD wouldn't be the need given that they already have Makar/Timmins/Barron/Helleson + Johnson. If it was a forward like Robertson maybe Sakic would consider, assuming that he can find a new 2C (eg. Danault).
    4 jun à 10 h 17
    Sports and Tacos
    Rejoint: avr 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 601
    Brown's contract/production is pretty valuable......

Can Ottawa interest you in a Tierney instead?
    4 jun à 10 h 46
    Rejoint: oct 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 883
    OTT should accept. Capitalize on Browns increased value and trade him somewhere his heart and 200ft game will be appreciated.

He has chemistry with Toronto and Edmonton. This works and the value is fair.
    leafs101 a aimé ceci.
    4 jun à 11 h 13
    Banni
    Rejoint: mai 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,177
    The chances of the Ottawa trade happening are about as likely as getting hit by a car while being struck by lightning at the same time
    4 jun à 11 h 15
    Banni
    Quoting: PLDGEY
    OTT should accept. Capitalize on Browns increased value and trade him somewhere his heart and 200ft game will be appreciated.

The value is no where close to being fair the leafs would probably have to add Hyman to make it a little closer
    4 jun à 11 h 34
    Démarrer sujet
    cheeks klapanen
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,300
    Quoting: IconicHawk
    The value is no where close to being fair the leafs would probably have to add Hyman to make it a little closer

add hyman lmao hyman is worth more than brown
    4 jun à 11 h 35
    Démarrer sujet
    cheeks klapanen
    Quoting: PLDGEY

agreed. I love Brown but the tear he went on was simply unsustainable. With two years left on his deal I'm not sure Ottawa will ever be able to get this return for him again
    4 jun à 11 h 38
    Démarrer sujet
    cheeks klapanen
    Quoting: TCMonkey
    WHEN Ottawa trades Connor Brown it will likely be as a rental and, seeing as Ottawa will be far more competitive at that time, it will likely be for a player or NHL ready prospect who can play a role and not picks.

fair. Logic for me was that the rental return won't have much more value than a 2nd round pick (maybe 2nd+C level prospect) so they'll never maximize the return like they will now. Would be open to making Liljegren the core piece of the deal (leafs need to add of course) if you'd prefer an NHL ready prospect
    4 jun à 11 h 38
    Banni
    Quoting: leafs101
    agreed. I love Brown but the tear he went on was simply unsustainable. With two years left on his deal I'm not sure Ottawa will ever be able to get this return for him again

Brown will likely not be traded because Ottawa is currently a few pieces away from being able to contend for the playoffs and they would not want to down grade plus brown is Ottawa’s best goal scorer and second best player behind Brady Tkachuk
    4 jun à 11 h 40
    Banni
    Plus it would be impossible for him to move up in the lineup in Toronto that’s why he left Toronto he was stuck on the 4th line a good portion of his time in Toronto
    4 jun à 11 h 40
    Démarrer sujet
    cheeks klapanen
    Brown will likely not be traded because Ottawa is currently a few pieces away from being able to contend for the playoffs and they would not want to down grade plus brown is Ottawa’s best goal scorer and second best player behind Brady Tkachuk

well my opinion is that I love him but his tear this year was very unsustainable and there will never be a better time to sell him. 2nd best player my a$$, Chabot, Tkachuk, Norris, Stutzle, Batherson will all be as good or better for next year's OTT team.
    PLDGEY a aimé ceci.
    4 jun à 11 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    cheeks klapanen
    Plus it would be impossible for him to move up in the lineup in Toronto that’s why he left Toronto he was stuck on the 4th line a good portion of his time in Toronto

not anymore because he's better. They traded him so they could dump Zaitsev but yes, the Leafs just didn't have room for him at the time when guys like Marleau, JVR, Kapanen, etc. were still here. He'd be a lock to play with JT and Willy
    4 jun à 11 h 42
    Banni
    well my opinion is that I love him but his tear this year was very unsustainable and there will never be a better time to sell him. 2nd best player my a$$, Chabot, Tkachuk, Norris, Stutzle, Batherson will all be as good or better for next year's OTT team.

Toronto won’t be a good place for him Ottawa is giving him opportunities that he’s just never gonna get in Toronto
    4 jun à 11 h 44
    Démarrer sujet
    cheeks klapanen
    Toronto won’t be a good place for him Ottawa is giving him opportunities that he’s just never gonna get in Toronto

my point is that he would get the opportunity in Toronto. He'd be in the top 6. Playing with 2 players better than anyone on the Sens roster (maybe Tkachuk over Nylander but you get my point). To me that's a pretty good opportunity.
    4 jun à 11 h 46
    Banni
    my point is that he would get the opportunity in Toronto. He'd be in the top 6. Playing with 2 players better than anyone on the Sens roster (maybe Tkachuk over Nylander but you get my point). To me that's a pretty good opportunity.

Toronto traded him already FOR A RENTAL and Ottawa will refuse to ever pay Toronto back my point is he’ll likely never comeback to Toronto
    4 jun à 11 h 47
    Banni
    The only senecio I see him comeback is if he’s an upcoming UFA
    4 jun à 11 h 48
    Démarrer sujet
    cheeks klapanen
    Toronto traded him already FOR A RENTAL and Ottawa will refuse to ever pay Toronto back my point is he’ll likely never comeback to Toronto

No they didn't. They traded him (a player that couldn't get off their 4th line at the time) to get rid of a 4.5Mx6yrs third pairing Dman Nikita Zaitsev.
    PLDGEY a aimé ceci.
    4 jun à 11 h 49
    Banni
    No they didn't. They traded him (a player that couldn't get off their 4th line at the time) to get rid of a 4.5Mx6yrs third pairing Dman Nikita Zaitsev.

Uh Cody Ceci was an upcoming UFA last season and he was sent to Toronto and left in the off-season
    4 jun à 11 h 52
    Démarrer sujet
    cheeks klapanen
    Uh Cody Ceci was an upcoming UFA last season and he was sent to Toronto and left in the off-season

he was an RFA. Leafs got him in return but it was blatantly a cap dump of Zaitsev, they just wanted someone that they could get rid of sooner. They paid Ceci 4.5M for one year rather than keeping Zaitsev for 6, and let him go to UFA in the offseason where he signed with Pittsburg. They didn't trade Brown because they desperately wanted Ceci, they traded him to dump Zaitsev. Which as much as I like Brown was the right call because we would have been screwed with the cap if we kept Zaitsev
    PLDGEY a aimé ceci.
    4 jun à 11 h 53
    Banni
    he was an RFA. Leafs got him in return but it was blatantly a cap dump of Zaitsev, they just wanted someone that they could get rid of sooner. They paid Ceci 4.5M for one year rather than keeping Zaitsev for 6, and let him go to UFA in the offseason where he signed with Pittsburg. They didn't trade Brown because they desperately wanted Ceci, they traded him to dump Zaitsev. Which as much as I like Brown was the right call because we would have been screwed with the cap if we kept Zaitsev

Tell me was Ceci really worth it?
    4 jun à 12 h 16
    Wayne Glensky
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,922
    id probably be looking for a blake coleman/kapanen type of return for brown rn so like a first and a prospect, maybe like SDA or someone among those lines and the sens add a third rounder or something next year
    4 jun à 13 h 08
    Hockey 1st Sens 2nd
    Rejoint: aoû 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 919
    fair. Logic for me was that the rental return won't have much more value than a 2nd round pick (maybe 2nd+C level prospect) so they'll never maximize the return like they will now. Would be open to making Liljegren the core piece of the deal (leafs need to add of course) if you'd prefer an NHL ready prospect

I agree that Brown is having an insanely good year, but even if his scoring drops a little next year he is still a player who does everything right which means Ottawa can put him on a line with two younger guys like Pinto and Stutzle and trust that the kids will learn something every shift and not falter on their defensive play. He's just too valuable to the team right now. AND in terms of his value as a rental... I'd point to JG Pageau (1st, 2nd, conditional 3rd) who is a similar kind of player but SLIGHTLY more valued as a pivot. It's highly likely Brown could earn Ottawa a late 1st from a contender based on his defensive play and penalty killing alone. Smart teams know missing out on a player like that means you might end up playing against him...
    PLDGEY a aimé ceci.
    4 jun à 14 h 06
    Démarrer sujet
    cheeks klapanen
    Tell me was Ceci really worth it?

yes because he was gone in a year and we're not still on the hook for the Zaitsev contract that would have not allowed us to sign Brodie

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Supprimer une option
    Soumettre le sondage