22 300 000 $
21 500 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
78 000 000 $
45 200 000 $
11 800 000 $
Transactions
COL
    EXP Draft Consideration: Compher is the pick, Kaut+3rd rounder is for not picking another player
    SEA
    1. Compher, J.T.
    2. Kaut, Martin
    3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (COL)
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    Logo de COL
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2181 500 000 $86 335 630 $1 741 463 $3 775 000 $-4 835 630 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 8
    6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 4
    4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    908 333 $908 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    C, AG
    RFA - 2
    2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
    AG
    RFA - 2
    1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    3 166 667 $3 166 667 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 6
    5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
    G
    UFA - 6
    4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 3
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 6
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
    DG/DD
    RFA - 2
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    725 000 $725 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    4 juin 2021 à 4 h 57
    Rejoint: juill. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 732
    Modifié 4 juin 2021 à 5 h 5
    If im Seattle and Johnson has to be protected, im taking either Girard or Toews whoever is left unprotected. Maybe consider Compher, Kaut and 1st, but Girard and Toews are players you can build around.
    4 juin 2021 à 4 h 59
    Rejoint: mai 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 435
    As amazing as Makar is, Colorado should NOT sign him to a 10 million/season contract. Not yet, anyhow. LOL
    4 juin 2021 à 5 h 3
    Démarrer sujet
    eril
    Rejoint: nov. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 8
    Quoting: Reason
    If im Seattle and Johnson has to be protected, im taking either Girard or Toews whoever is left unprotected. Maybe consider Compher, Kaut and 1st, but Girard and Toews are players you can build around.

I´m thinking Johnson waives and they protect 4+4 and Landeskog sign after the exp draft. Soct G they proteirard, Toews, Makar & Graves + MakKinnon, Rantanen Burrkowsky and Jost.

Why wouldn´t COL not sing Makar long term? I think his worth more than 10 m now.
    Reason a aimé ceci.
    4 juin 2021 à 8 h 47
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 12,187

That will never happen

He will be bought out if he doesn’t waive, in no way possible can Seattle get girard or toews from the avs
    Richard88, Foppa21 et NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
    4 juin 2021 à 9 h 2
    Rejoint: juill. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 732
    Quoting: coga16
    That will never happen

He will be bought out if he doesn’t waive, in no way possible can Seattle get girard or toews from the avs

Hadn't thought of a buyout, makes sense.
    4 juin 2021 à 9 h 22
    Rejoint: janv. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,070

It would only be $2 million a year for the next 4 years. Not ideal, but also a deal you can trade elsewhere pretty easily. The Avs have loads of options when it comes to the expansion draft though and it's hilarious how everyone thinks they're going to lose Girard or Toews
    coga16 et NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
    4 juin 2021 à 9 h 37

In reality Seattle will pick 1 of Graves Compher or Donskoi and the Avs keep on moving. Its not complicated for their XD list. They will be able to go 7-3-1, force Seattle to take a 3m salary off their hands.
    They lose a good player no matter what they do so why fight it.

There is a better chance Sakic pays Seattle a 3rd...maybe a 2nd (based on protection prices last time for Vegas) to save Graves from selection.
    4 juin 2021 à 10 h 2
    Representing the 505
    Rejoint: sept. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,631
    That will never happen

Dead money on a buyout is highly undesirable, especially when Mac needs to get paid in two years but, obviously, they won't let Toews and Girard be exposed, period. I wonder if they'd give EJ an ultimatum: waive or be bought out? I can't see a single reason why Seattle would pick him or even threaten to pick him if Graves, Donny and JTC are sitting there - that just does not make sense to me at all. But we all know about the "respect" factor here although, at this point, the Avs may be beyond that in terms of protecting the future and core of the team moving forward.
    4 juin 2021 à 10 h 5
    Quoting: NMAvsFan
    Dead money on a buyout is highly undesirable, especially when Mac needs to get paid in two years but, obviously, they won't let Toews and Girard be exposed, period. I wonder if they'd give EJ an ultimatum: waive or be bought out? I can't see a single reason why Seattle would pick him or even threaten to pick him if Graves, Donny and JTC are sitting there - that just does not make sense to me at all. But we all know about the "respect" factor here although, at this point, the Avs may be beyond that in terms of protecting the future and core of the team moving forward.

I dont think it needs to get to that point, I am fully confident he will waive bc why would Seattle take him. Hes 33 years old with a chronic injury history and makes 6m.
    But if push came to shove 2 years of EJ isnt goign to get int the way of Avs future by weakening their core.

I am pretty sure Sakic already knew EJ probably was willing to waive before they even traded and extended Toews, that group isnt dumb and didnt go out of their way to put themselves in a XD bind without knowing the outcome.
    NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
    4 juin 2021 à 10 h 15
    Representing the 505
    Quoting: erikivedal
    I´m thinking Johnson waives and they protect 4+4 and Landeskog sign after the exp draft. Soct G they proteirard, Toews, Makar & Graves + MakKinnon, Rantanen Burrkowsky and Jost.

Why wouldn´t COL not sing Makar long term? I think his worth more than 10 m now.

There actually are several good reason to not sign him to a big deal right now.

1) The Avs still have 4 years of RFA control and would like to keep costs down for as long as possible
    2) If he signs a bridge, like the ones posited elsewhere for 3x$7M, it helps keep their Cup window open longer
    3) From the Avs' perspective, if they do a bridge now then a bigger deal later, they keep him under contract throughout his entire prime; if he does 3x$7M right now then, say, 8x$11 later, that takes him all the way through his early 30's, his best years
    4) From the perspective of Cale's camp, it buys them time for him to, A) win a Norris or two, driving up his price and, B) wait out the flat cap; signing a long-term deal now could cost him north of $10M
    5) It also buys the Avs time to wait out the flat cap so that his (and Mac, for that matter) hit is a smaller percentage of the cap

I mean, the long-term deal right now is security for Cale but he'd be leaving a lot on the table in order to do it and the Avs cap situation would be a bit trickier. It seems like the bridge is a non-at-all-bad path, all things considered.
    4 juin 2021 à 10 h 19
    There actually are several good reason to not sign him to a big deal right now.

1) The Avs still have 4 years of RFA control and would like to keep costs down for as long as possible
    2) If he signs a bridge, like the ones posited elsewhere for 3x$7M, it helps keep their Cup window open longer
    3) From the Avs' perspective, if they do a bridge now then a bigger deal later, they keep him under contract throughout his entire prime; if he does 3x$7M right now then, say, 8x$11 later, that takes him all the way through his early 30's, his best years
    4) From the perspective of Cale's camp, it buys them time for him to, A) win a Norris or two, driving up his price and, B) wait out the flat cap; signing a long-term deal now could cost him north of $10M
    5) It also buys the Avs time to wait out the flat cap so that his (and Mac, for that matter) hit is a smaller percentage of the cap

I mean, the long-term deal right now is security for Cale but he'd be leaving a lot on the table in order to do it and the Avs cap situation would be a bit trickier. It seems like the bridge is a non-at-all-bad path, all things considered.

Avs fans should prepare themselves for a whole offseason without Makar signed....he is in a group of very talented young Dmen RFA class. Hughes, Dahlin, Heiskenen all looking for new deals. That group will be waiting out to see who signs and sets the market while leverage against one another.

Him signing long term or bridge could be a result of what that group does. All Sakic and the Avs can do is put money aside for him
    4 juin 2021 à 10 h 27
    Representing the 505
    Avs fans should prepare themselves for a whole offseason without Makar signed....he is in a group of very talented young Dmen RFA class. Hughes, Dahlin, Heiskenen all looking for new deals. That group will be waiting out to see who signs and sets the market while leverage against one another.

Him signing long term or bridge could be a result of what that group does. All Sakic and the Avs can do is put money aside for him

I actually expect most, if not all of those guys, will sign bridges. Vancouver, Colorado and Dallas have less cap space and some other guys to re-sign and Dahlin might be quick to sign a bridge to get out from under his RFA years with the trainwreck that is Buffalo so that he can control his own fate. Plus, for guys like Makar, Hughes and Heiskanen, waiting out the flat cap is no small thing. Some people are saying it could last 5 years but it could be as few as 2 or 3. In that case, the cap starts going up right as 3-year brides expire and they can stake their claim to their share.
    4 juin 2021 à 10 h 27
    I actually expect most, if not all of those guys, will sign bridges. Vancouver, Colorado and Dallas have less cap space and some other guys to re-sign and Dahlin might be quick to sign a bridge to get out from under his RFA years with the trainwreck that is Buffalo so that he can control his own fate. Plus, for guys like Makar, Hughes and Heiskanen, waiting out the flat cap is no small thing. Some people are saying it could last 5 years but it could be as few as 2 or 3. In that case, the cap starts going up right as 3-year brides expire and they can stake their claim to their share.

I think they sign bridges but I bet they all wait it out closer to camp to sign them. That happens every year with a group of RFAs at a position
    NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.
    4 juin 2021 à 10 h 30
    Representing the 505
    I think they sign bridges but I bet they all wait it out closer to camp to sign them. That happens every year with a group of RFAs at a position

Yeah, that's probably correct. Mikko waited until camp had already begun, right? It'll be interesting but I expect Cale to sign in the neighborhood of 2-3x$6.5-7M
    4 juin 2021 à 10 h 32
    Yeah, that's probably correct. Mikko waited until camp had already begun, right? It'll be interesting but I expect Cale to sign in the neighborhood of 2-3x$6.5-7M

yeah Mikko signed Day 2 of camp I believe. He wait waiting it out with Marner, I believe Boeser was holding out till the end as well, and another Winger cant remember who else

I think Makar avs plan for a bridge at 3 years at 7.5-8m just in case.
    NMAvsFan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage