SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/St. Louis Blues

Blues fans,who do you think they should draft?

3 juin 2021 à 22 h 55
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,982
Assuming the players are there, whom do you think they should draft?
5 juill. 2021 à 20 h 27
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 347
Besides anyone that might fall like McTavish, Ceulemans, Sillinger, or Lysell I would rank my wants at
1. Xavier Bourgault
2. Zachary L'Heureux
3. Nikita Chibrikov
4. Aatu Räty
5. Isak Rosén
6. Fedor Svechkov
7. Oskar Olausson
8. Sasha Pastujov
9. Carson Lambos
10. Zachary Bolduc
Chopper02 et Blues4TheCup a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2021 à 1 h 37
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Quoting: RClay321
Besides anyone that might fall like McTavish, Ceulemans, Sillinger, or Lysell I would rank my wants at
1. Xavier Bourgault
2. Zachary L'Heureux
3. Nikita Chibrikov
4. Aatu Räty
5. Isak Rosén
6. Fedor Svechkov
7. Oskar Olausson
8. Sasha Pastujov
9. Carson Lambos
10. Zachary Bolduc

Well honestly I don't think we needed a D and Aatu Raty is risky he only had 3 goals in 30 games so it's very risky think Bolduc was a great pick.
24 juill. 2021 à 7 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,982
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown
Well honestly I don't think we needed a D and Aatu Raty is risky he only had 3 goals in 30 games so it's very risky think Bolduc was a great pick.

Raty's numbers didn't match the player. He's a driver for the team if not putting up points. That stated, they need defense prospects, particularly rhd. Ceulemans fit that mold. Or they needed an aggressive forward who is great on the forecheck and backcheck. That's Lysell. Bolduc is not a great pick. Plus he plays in the Q, not exactly the best major junior league.
24 juill. 2021 à 9 h 37
Rejoint: mars 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 347
Quoting: BeastModeUnknown

I agree, would have rather just snagged Wallstedt or Lysell, but forward wise my list changed to 1. Rosen 2. Bourgault 3. L'Heureux 4. Bolduc
24 juill. 2021 à 10 h 15
Quoting: Chopper02
Raty's numbers didn't match the player. He's a driver for the team if not putting up points. That stated, they need defense prospects, particularly rhd. Ceulemans fit that mold. Or they needed an aggressive forward who is great on the forecheck and backcheck. That's Lysell. Bolduc is not a great pick. Plus he plays in the Q, not exactly the best major junior league.

I honestly agree with that assessment but he also really didn't get practice in so you don't know if his development is screwed up or if it's a funk. I thought it would have been risky and I think all of the NHL teams thought the same thing for the first round.
24 juill. 2021 à 10 h 16
Quoting: RClay321
I agree, would have rather just snagged Wallstedt or Lysell, but forward wise my list changed to 1. Rosen 2. Bourgault 3. L'Heureux 4. Bolduc

I wouldn't want Wallstedt purely because we have Colten Ellis who I believe won goalie of the year in the CHL. He's growing tremendously and we also still have the Russian goalie Will Cranley and Hofer. So I don't see the need in a tendy. I would understand Lysell but Bolduc was a solid pick.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage