Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2581 500 000 $76 992 673 $669 339 $850 000 $4 507 327 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
1 325 000 $1 325 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 5
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 4
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 8
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
C
UFA
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 600 000 $5 600 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
780 000 $780 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA
780 000 $780 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 juin 2021 à 4 h 15
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 105
Scratching Bouch and trading Pulju when he’s making >2m
You cannot be an oilers fan
GrinReaper a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2021 à 4 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 815
Not terrible from a Jackets point of view but don’t see where this makes the Jackets better. Would have to think the Jackets decline
1 juin 2021 à 7 h 26
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
I wouldn’t give up jp for domi straight up
CMac66 et GrinReaper a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2021 à 7 h 38
Jimmy Stu
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 541
Quoting: Timmah007
I wouldn’t give up jp for domi straight up

I was coming to type the same thing lol. Brutal trade
Timmah007 a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2021 à 8 h 13
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 562
I wouldn’t trade JP straight up for Domi so that leaves Broberg and a first the cost of moving Koskinen maybe in a fantasy world but in reality NO Oilers decline, if it weren’t for all the unrealistic Marner trades on here tonight this one would have easily been the worst.
1 juin 2021 à 11 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 59
Quoting: PerpetuallySad
Scratching Bouch and trading Pulju when he’s making >2m
You cannot be an oilers fan

If the oilers sign Barrie and Larsson, they will have a 4 man rotation on the right side. Doesn't mean i think Bouchard sucks. He's going to be the 2nd best dman on this team by years end.

I personally wouldn't trade pulju, but i think the oilers will move him. He's already left unhappy once. Even when he scores, McDavid is usually like 'meh'. It still seems like he doesn't fit in with this team.

I've been an oilers fan since 82.
1 juin 2021 à 11 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Jacketsman61
Not terrible from a Jackets point of view but don’t see where this makes the Jackets better. Would have to think the Jackets decline

Domi has a year left on his contract. Seems like everyone wants out of Columbus. Pulju is a good young player who could develop something with Laine. Broberg is an excellent D prospect. Both are young, cheap and under team control for some time.
GrinReaper a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2021 à 11 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: GrinReaper
I wouldn’t trade JP straight up for Domi so that leaves Broberg and a first the cost of moving Koskinen maybe in a fantasy world but in reality NO Oilers decline, if it weren’t for all the unrealistic Marner trades on here tonight this one would have easily been the worst.

Either we trade some youth for some good veteran forwards right now, or we sit and wait for the prospects to develop (another 2 years).

Pulju is a good young player, but Domi would score 40 goals playing with McDavid. He's in his prime, talented and plays with an edge. Moving koski, which probably isn't going to happen, gets us an upgrade in goal right now without the buyout.

Every oilers post on here has us signing Tatar, Hyman, Coleman etc. They ain't the answer. Those players are all old already and signing them to 4-5 year deals (which they will want) will hurt this team going forward.
1 juin 2021 à 12 h 55
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 105
Quoting: Cbzblaze
If the oilers sign Barrie and Larsson, they will have a 4 man rotation on the right side. Doesn't mean i think Bouchard sucks. He's going to be the 2nd best dman on this team by years end.

I personally wouldn't trade pulju, but i think the oilers will move him. He's already left unhappy once. Even when he scores, McDavid is usually like 'meh'. It still seems like he doesn't fit in with this team.

I've been an oilers fan since 82.

I don’t get the want to bring Barrie back, he blocked Bouch all year, and tanked 97’s xGF%. Watch Connors reaction to Pulju’s goal in game 1..
It would be incredibly short sited to trade Pulju for anything but a massive return, not in a package for a hot-head that is a defensive liability
1 juin 2021 à 22 h 20
Either we trade some youth for some good veteran forwards right now, or we sit and wait for the prospects to develop (another 2 years).

Pulju is a good young player, but Domi would score 40 goals playing with McDavid. He's in his prime, talented and plays with an edge. Moving koski, which probably isn't going to happen, gets us an upgrade in goal right now without the buyout.

Every oilers post on here has us signing Tatar, Hyman, Coleman etc. They ain't the answer. Those players are all old already and signing them to 4-5 year deals (which they will want) will hurt this team going forward.

You’re living inside a fantasy world if you think Domi will score 40 all he’s done the last couple of yrs is prove he’s a defensive liability and that he can’t score and gets frustrated and takes a boat load of bad penalties. You talk about signing players that are near the end of their prime but you want to trade JP who is on the cusp of breaking out easily scores 30 plus in a 82 game schedule, is defensively responsible, back checks, good on the forecheck, and once resigned will be a Oiler for all of his prime yrs and you want to trade him for a problem child that’s been traded already 3 times has a brutal contract, can’t even comprehend how this trade makes any sense to you.
2 juin 2021 à 2 h 51
Démarrer sujet
You’re living inside a fantasy world if you think Domi will score 40 all he’s done the last couple of yrs is prove he’s a defensive liability and that he can’t score and gets frustrated and takes a boat load of bad penalties. You talk about signing players that are near the end of their prime but you want to trade JP who is on the cusp of breaking out easily scores 30 plus in a 82 game schedule, is defensively responsible, back checks, good on the forecheck, and once resigned will be a Oiler for all of his prime yrs and you want to trade him for a problem child that’s been traded already 3 times has a brutal contract, can’t even comprehend how this trade makes any sense to you.

Domi has been stuck on junk teams for most of his career so far. He's a goal scorer, with a very good shot. Exactly what the oilers need in the top 6.

Your talking like I think Puljujarvi is trash. He's got great physical attributes, but he doesn't think the game well at this point of his young career. He should improve in a few years. But like I said, either oiler fans need to be patient and let the young guys improve (Bouchard, puljujarvi, McLeod, holloway, broberg are all still in the development phase of their careers) . Or make a move to contend sooner. Can't do that by hoarding all your good young players.

You clearly think Domi is trash. I think he'd score a ton of goals playing with either McDavid or draisaitl.
Just for fun, post a trade with Puljujarvi for Domi and see what kinda comments you get? The Columbus fan above said it wasn't a bad offer but he'd still decline.
2 juin 2021 à 3 h 55
Domi has been stuck on junk teams for most of his career so far. He's a goal scorer, with a very good shot. Exactly what the oilers need in the top 6.

Your talking like I think Puljujarvi is trash. He's got great physical attributes, but he doesn't think the game well at this point of his young career. He should improve in a few years. But like I said, either oiler fans need to be patient and let the young guys improve (Bouchard, puljujarvi, McLeod, holloway, broberg are all still in the development phase of their careers) . Or make a move to contend sooner. Can't do that by hoarding all your good young players.

You clearly think Domi is trash. I think he'd score a ton of goals playing with either McDavid or draisaitl.
Just for fun, post a trade with Puljujarvi for Domi and see what kinda comments you get? The Columbus fan above said it wasn't a bad offer but he'd still decline.

I’d never post a trade like that I’m one of the patient Oiler fans, I’ve been a fan of this team since 1980 and not since the early 90’s has this team been in a good of spot it is right now. When Holland took the job all you had to do as a educated fan was look at the current roster and contracts and realize Holland wouldn’t be able to do anything major to this offseason but some how he still found a way to give us enough pieces to be a playoff team in back to back yrs when’s the last time that happened. I get it Oiler fans are frustrated and just want to win tomorrow but the future is so bright and in as little 16 months, JP, Bouchard, Holloway, Broberg and McLeod will all be major contributors to this team, a team like Edmonton can’t trade its youth it doesn’t have enough pieces in place to mortgage its future, teams like Tampa and Colorado can, their fully built, there trading for depth not missing pieces. Holland said that exact same thing when Ryan Rishuag from TSN challenged him, his reply when the time is right he’ll make those trade but the organization as a whole isn’t deep enough to start doing that. The oilers need a true starting goalie that’s young enough to be with this group for yrs to come a top 6 left wing plus 2 top other 9 pieces and a upgrade on the left D as Klef is never coming back, most of which holland can address in the UFA market this summer full expect some trades as well but none of the above mentioned youth will be involved, I could see Bear being moved as part of a package to bring in a goalie.

And as for Domi I don’t think he’s trash but he’s also not the answer, all he’s proven over the last 3 yrs is that he’s a headache, his play and out burst show he’s not that coachable or is he a guy that’s good in the locker room, two GM’s have already rolled the dice on this guy and have came up snake eyes this guy screams nothing but red flags but some how your the GM that thinks the 3rd time will be the charm, Vegas was built on thinking like that.
2 juin 2021 à 8 h 53
Démarrer sujet
I’d never post a trade like that I’m one of the patient Oiler fans, I’ve been a fan of this team since 1980 and not since the early 90’s has this team been in a good of spot it is right now. When Holland took the job all you had to do as a educated fan was look at the current roster and contracts and realize Holland wouldn’t be able to do anything major to this offseason but some how he still found a way to give us enough pieces to be a playoff team in back to back yrs when’s the last time that happened. I get it Oiler fans are frustrated and just want to win tomorrow but the future is so bright and in as little 16 months, JP, Bouchard, Holloway, Broberg and McLeod will all be major contributors to this team, a team like Edmonton can’t trade its youth it doesn’t have enough pieces in place to mortgage its future, teams like Tampa and Colorado can, their fully built, there trading for depth not missing pieces. Holland said that exact same thing when Ryan Rishuag from TSN challenged him, his reply when the time is right he’ll make those trade but the organization as a whole isn’t deep enough to start doing that. The oilers need a true starting goalie that’s young enough to be with this group for yrs to come a top 6 left wing plus 2 top other 9 pieces and a upgrade on the left D as Klef is never coming back, most of which holland can address in the UFA market this summer full expect some trades as well but none of the above mentioned youth will be involved, I could see Bear being moved as part of a package to bring in a goalie.

And as for Domi I don’t think he’s trash but he’s also not the answer, all he’s proven over the last 3 yrs is that he’s a headache, his play and out burst show he’s not that coachable or is he a guy that’s good in the locker room, two GM’s have already rolled the dice on this guy and have came up snake eyes this guy screams nothing but red flags but some how your the GM that thinks the 3rd time will be the charm, Vegas was built on thinking like that.

I totally agree with everything you said in the 1st paragraph. It's literally how I want the oilers to proceed.

The thing that worries me the most this off season is overpaying for nuge. There are better wingers for the money he wants.
I don't see oilers moving Bear. And unfortunately I think they will trade away puljujarvi at some point soon. That's what led me to write this post to begin with.
2 juin 2021 à 21 h 43
I totally agree with everything you said in the 1st paragraph. It's literally how I want the oilers to proceed.

The thing that worries me the most this off season is overpaying for nuge. There are better wingers for the money he wants.
I don't see oilers moving Bear. And unfortunately I think they will trade away puljujarvi at some point soon. That's what led me to write this post to begin with.

I also have concerns about a Nuge contract in both term and cap, I don’t want see anything longer then 5 yrs, 75% of his production was on the pp his 5 on 5 production was brutal this yr
I really don’t see them moving JP he has a combination of size, speed and skill that’s hard to find, D hate playing against him, I think he turns into a 25-30 goal scorer yr after yr you just don’t find players like that everyday

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage