SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

wtf is wrong with all of you

31 mai 2021 à 22 h 12
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20
Matthews won't request a trade. Dubas and Keefe won't get fired for doing the best they could. The only legitimate assumption is Marner playing his last game as a Leaf. Can you guys relax?
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 14
PittsburghModelMyAss
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,391
So marner is done as a leaf because he had a bad series? What's wrong with U sir
jaok3 et BigDaddyOvech a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 14
Hop on the Slaftrain
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 20,442
People have good reasons to overreact when the team has as many round wins as the Atlanta Thrashers since 2004
Leafs4life34, desterine, Saskleaf and 2 others a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 15
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,343
i mean, Keefe should be gone because he's a bad coach who is just utterly confused when things arnt going well and cant adjust in game. But Dubas and Matthews should stay
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 15
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Mentions "j'aime": 659
Keefe is an AHL coach and Dubas in an OHL GM.
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: TheGHANDI90
So marner is done as a leaf because he had a bad series? What's wrong with U sir

i just said its a possible outcome given what happened throughout the series, i wasnt the one who started the "trade marner" thing but its being mentioned more than anything else right now and is much more plausible than trading matthews or tavares.
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 16
Doc
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 21
It's like putting a treat in front of your puppy and telling your puppy not to eat it...guess what your puppy is going to eat that treat. Just as most Leafs fan are losing their collective minds over yet another meltdown. I'm thankful I'm old enough to remember doing this to the Ottawa Senator in a few straight playoffs, but their fan base never got this bent out of shape though...
desterine a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 16
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,198
Matthews and J.T. and even Kadri had their goal outputs increase by 10 because of Marner's talent.
ZachHymanForTheHart et jaok3 a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 16
TheLeafsAbuseMe
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
i mean, Keefe should be gone because he's a bad coach who is just utterly confused when things arnt going well and cant adjust in game. But Dubas and Matthews should stay

And why should Dubas stay?
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: desterine
Matthews won't request a trade. Dubas and Keefe won't get fired for doing the best they could. The only legitimate assumption is Marner playing his last game as a Leaf. Can you guys relax?

idk why my description ended up here but oh well
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 18
Doc
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 21
Also most post saying Matthews wants out have been fans of other teams..and most of their trade idea have been their team trading half of its best players lol and a couple of first round picks. If you are going to back up a brinks truck there isn't a GM that will say no.
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 18
Démarrer sujet

maybe ur right, i might still be living in the past where watching that calder cup run gave me hope in the entire organization
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: DougieGilmour
And why should Dubas stay?

ur going to blame dubas for building a team that theoretically (on paper) would be a dominant powerhouse or when called upon addressed every problem the leafs had?
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 20
PittsburghModelMyAss
Mentions "j'aime": 1,391
idk why my description ended up here but oh well

Forum rules. I think it forces u to create a thread here if ur armchair GM team doesn't actually have any movements in it.
31 mai 2021 à 22 h 48
TheLeafsAbuseMe
ur going to blame dubas for building a team that theoretically (on paper) would be a dominant powerhouse or when called upon addressed every problem the leafs had?

The real team he built is garbage. The Tavares signing is going to set us back for years
1 juin 2021 à 11 h 13
Please win the cup
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 187
The real team he built is garbage. The Tavares signing is going to set us back for years

Andersen, Campbell, Reilly, Muzzin, Dermott, Kerfoot, Marner, Nylander, Matthews Tavares Garbage?

Someteams would love to have players of the caliber I mentioned.
16 juin 2021 à 9 h 33
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1
If that is keefe doing his best he should definitely be fired, he did nothing absolutely nothing to get the team going.

16 juin 2021 à 9 h 53

Paper means nothing though he assembled a team that hasn’t won a dam playoff round and keeps finding a new at to embarrass the fan base. I was all for firing dubas but I’ve listened and have come around to giving him one last shot but I’m really getting sick and tired of hearing on paper this team is a power house. On paper I also don’t think this team is as good as Tampa, Colorado, Vegas, even the islanders. Those teams are built to be all round teams there third and fourth lines are young guys that are gritty and don’t get out worked. Our fourth line this season had the youngest guy of Wayne Simmons.
jaok3 a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2021 à 11 h 2
Marner rocks
Mentions "j'aime": 869
The leafs need to trade Reilly for a power forward. I'd also sign Blake Coleman. The leafs bottom 6 this year wouldn't have out hit a retirement home team. They have a great top 4 but not the right guys with them for playoff hockey
16 juin 2021 à 11 h 9
Marner rocks

Keefe playing Thornton in the playoffs was pure foolishness. That team had nobody that hit, their bottom 6 wasn't playoff caliber.
16 juin 2021 à 11 h 20
Marner rocks

The bottom 6 aren't playoff type guys. None of them hit period. I would maybe have Spezza and Simmonds back next year but the rest have to go. Trade Reilly for a power forward and sign Blake Coleman
DougieGilmour a aimé ceci.
16 juin 2021 à 11 h 26
Marner rocks
Quoting: draft_em_sign_em_trade_em
Matthews and J.T. and even Kadri had their goal outputs increase by 10 because of Marner's talent.

They all had career years in goals once Marner was on their line. You don't trade a top 5 in scoring because he had a bad playoff. Marner needs to play less pk in the regular season, so he's fresh come playoff time
17 juin 2021 à 7 h 46
Quoting: jaok3
Keefe playing Thornton in the playoffs was pure foolishness. That team had nobody that hit, their bottom 6 wasn't playoff caliber.

I agree keefe is not the coach for this team I don’t know that he’s an nhl coach at this point in his career, dubas when the leafs went though that rut near the end of the season I said that this team wasn’t going to beat the Habs and dubas should be fired and I got so much hate from everyone on Facebook where I posted it, saying that this team is the best leafs team they’ve ever seen but guess what they did what I expected, now by the time game four was done of course this team had me reeled back in and they were going to make the third round. Moving forward this team has a lot of tough decisions to make and I really think they are going to mess them up they are too stubborn and next year or even part way though this season the leafs are looking for a coach gm and president because it really seems like mlse is getting fed up with loosing, not only the team loosing but the money they are loosing by not making it past the first round, this year the it didn’t matter what the team did on the ice they were loosing but next season they don’t make it past the first round it’s millions and millions they stand to loose and enough will be enough. I really think behind closed doors there was a meeting and mlse said this is your last kick at the can all three are gone after locker room clean out if the leafs don’t win at least 4 playoffs games next season.
19 juin 2021 à 10 h 35
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152

The Tavares signing made them top heavy, it was a risky signing. Probably the worst case scenario happened in the playoffs. But I do think one of these times they win a playoff round.
24 juin 2021 à 22 h 52
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
Quoting: SevenLeg
People have good reasons to overreact when the team has as many round wins as the Atlanta Thrashers since 2004

Atlanta made the playoffs a grand total of one time between both teams they had (not including when they relocated) thrashers in 07 and got swept by the Rangers

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage