SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Toronto Maple Leafs

A safe pace for leaf fans to post their feelings

8 juin 2021 à 1 h 35
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,601
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
I don't recall the Columbus series that well anymore but I thought he was good in the Montreal series or at least did a lot of little things right. Going forward I'd offer him 4.5×6 and tell him that's the best we're going to do, or in other words thanks for everything, go get paid you deserve it but it won't be more from us. It's going to be difficult to replace him but we don't have much of a choice.

You aren't concerned about back-to-back injuries just before both of these playoffs?

For what it's worth, I feel like Hyman did not have the same jump and energy he usually has as he did in the Columbus series and this one vs Montreal.

I remember Hyman causing all kinds of problems along the boards vs Boston and Washington. Didn't feel this was the case with Columbus and Montreal.

I realize the injuries probably have a hand in that but that's also the reason to really think about whether he should be brought back.
Trickster et Sign_em_up000000 a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2021 à 10 h 14
hey look a squirrel
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,744
Quoting: Sign_em_up000000
Those 2 would be very good options IMO. I've liked and followed Janmark since he was with Detroit and continued too follow him after he was traded to the stars. I've taken a lot of flack over the years because he wasn't viewed as a good option because he didn't score enough, but I like him because of his speed and defensive abilities. I think he'd fit like a glove on this team, that being said what do you think he signs for?

3.75 million AAV is fair but that price may rise if their is competition for his services.

Coleman will be about the same too.
13 juin 2021 à 13 h 41
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,584
Quoting: oneX
You aren't concerned about back-to-back injuries just before both of these playoffs?

For what it's worth, I feel like Hyman did not have the same jump and energy he usually has as he did in the Columbus series and this one vs Montreal.

I remember Hyman causing all kinds of problems along the boards vs Boston and Washington. Didn't feel this was the case with Columbus and Montreal.

I realize the injuries probably have a hand in that but that's also the reason to really think about whether he should be brought back.

I'm concerned about his age and injury history. He didn't but I chalk it up to him getting older.

I love Hyman and it will be hard to replace what he means to this team but his contract won't age well IMO.
Trickster et oneX a aimé ceci.
13 juin 2021 à 21 h 25
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,466
The Leafs are probably hurting that Montreal swept Winnipeg. Leafs are thinking, "That could be us in the semis". But feeling hurt and doing something about it are two different things. Seems like the current Leafs haven't learned the lesson to win a series. Maybe this group will never learn.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage