Forums/Armchair-GM

Shame on Vegas

Créé par: Wqrrior
Équipe: 2020-21 Golden Knights de Vegas
Date de création initiale: 30 mai 2021
Publié: 30 mai 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Disgusting effort tonight - Reminded of the Bertuzzi Sucker punch game from a number of years ago. So many Knights players should be ashamed with this performance.... they are so arrogant that they can't take a clean L and instead use the entire third period to throw their weight with fringe plays?

Reaves better get something (Games. Multiple) out of this, and even Pacioretty after that elbow (at least a fine)
Transactions
VGK
    How is it even possible for a team to have THIS MANY dirty players.
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VAN
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de CHI
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    Logo de VGK
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2081 500 000 $63 212 995 $285 772 $932 500 $18 287 005 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
    5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
    C
    M-NTC
    UFA - 7
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    AD
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 4
    894 167 $894 167 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 4
    4 750 000 $4 750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 6
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    C, AD
    RFA - 2
    562 500 $562 500 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    700 000 $700 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 200 000 $5 200 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 5
    8 800 000 $8 800 000 $
    DD
    NMC
    UFA - 7
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    715 556 $715 556 $
    DD
    RFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    G
    RFA - 3
    791 667 $791 667 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
    DG
    RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    30 mai 2021 à 23 h 44
    Chicago
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,842
    Pete Deboer is a dirty coach. He intentionally ices the 4th line to start the game for "Energy". The 2012 line brawl between NJ and NYR was because he put a bunch of scrubs in the starting lineup.
    Wqrrior et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    30 mai 2021 à 23 h 47
    Rejoint: mars 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 903
    Oh god. Shut up.. the sprint to social media to be the most outraged is pathetic. That’s not even close to the Bertuzzi incident and you comparing the two is embarrassing and spitting on Steve Moore. The play happens multiple times a year, doesn’t make it right but it’s now on a national stage and it’s Reaves. This post is so disingenuous and just seeking attention
    Cooper2015 et In_Utero a aimé ceci.
    30 mai 2021 à 23 h 49
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: févr. 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,963
    Quoting: yycofred
    Oh god. Shut up.. the sprint to social media to be the most outraged is pathetic. That’s not even close to the Bertuzzi incident and you comparing the two is embarrassing and spitting on Steve Moore. The play happens multiple times a year, doesn’t make it right but it’s now on a national stage and it’s Reaves. This post is so disingenuous and just seeking attention

This game is nothing that happens multiple times a year. Vegas has been playing a dirty style of hockey for some time now, but this is perhaps their most notable game yet. It's not on the exact level of Bert, but it's the closest thing to it I've seen since then.... you don't see teams literally headhunting players through the entire game with this type of intent to injure. Tonight's play was beyond disgusting. I don't know how anyone can argue otherwise.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    30 mai 2021 à 23 h 55
    Daddy
    Rejoint: févr. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 581
    Playoff hockey baby, not gonna roll over and let them beat up on them on the scoreboard, got to send a message. If you're not gonna beat them, you might as well beat them up.
    30 mai 2021 à 23 h 56
    Log off the internet
    Rejoint: mars 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,865
    Marchessault is a child.
    Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 0 h 3
    Vancouerrific
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,052
    Add Kolesar to the list
    Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 0 h 12
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: AustonMatthews3443
    Playoff hockey baby, not gonna roll over and let them beat up on them on the scoreboard, got to send a message. If you're not gonna beat them, you might as well beat them up.

At least do it cleanly and respectfully like the other 30 teams are able to do. There was not much clean play by Vegas in that final frame. There's no room for this.
    TJTwolf et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 0 h 14
    Rejoint: janv. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,398
    Yeah it was pretty ugly but don't think you can put it anywhere close to the Moore incident, and yes I intentionally refuse to write the piece of garbage's name that was involved. Realistically Pacioretty should get a game for the elbow as it was a (reverse) hit to the head. Reaves was just disgusting. So much for codes for a supposed former enforcer. However the stripeys have a lot to answer for. They let Vegas get away with plenty against the Wild (and yes I'm an Avs fan defending the Wild) and even more tonight. It does almost get you thinking conspiracy theory that the NHL are angling for Vegas to win. I get it that for whatever reason they have a different rule book for the play offs, never will understand why they can't just ref consistently all year round but that's the NHL. Best answer for Colorado is to not engage and do their answering on the scoreboard and do what Burakovsky did if Vegas want to run around like dickheads. Smile at the Vegas player and indicate the scoreboard. Eventually even Refs like tonight's will have to start handing out extra 2's to the Grubby K**ts if they keep randomly throwing punches and trying to instigate.
    Wqrrior et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 0 h 16
    HockeyandMusic
    Rejoint: mai 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 43
    Max’s hit was absolutely fine. He hit a smaller player.
    Cooper2015 a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 0 h 20
    Vancouerrific
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,052
    Quoting: TJTwolf
    Yeah it was pretty ugly but don't think you can put it anywhere close to the Moore incident, and yes I intentionally refuse to write the piece of garbage's name that was involved. Realistically Pacioretty should get a game for the elbow as it was a (reverse) hit to the head. Reaves was just disgusting. So much for codes for a supposed former enforcer. However the stripeys have a lot to answer for. They let Vegas get away with plenty against the Wild (and yes I'm an Avs fan defending the Wild) and even more tonight. It does almost get you thinking conspiracy theory that the NHL are angling for Vegas to win. I get it that for whatever reason they have a different rule book for the play offs, never will understand why they can't just ref consistently all year round but that's the NHL. Best answer for Colorado is to not engage and do their answering on the scoreboard and do what Burakovsky did if Vegas want to run around like dickheads. Smile at the Vegas player and indicate the scoreboard. Eventually even Refs like tonight's will have to start handing out extra 2's to the Grubby K**ts if they keep randomly throwing punches and trying to instigate.

You mean the guy this dude in the PFP was traded for?
    31 mai 2021 à 0 h 26
    Quoting: WhereArtTLuongo
    You mean the guy this dude in the PFP was traded for?

Well really you should have said 'Twunt' this dude was traded for to differentiate from the other guys involved in the trade but yes.
    31 mai 2021 à 0 h 40
    Quoting: TheProductionLine
    Max’s hit was absolutely fine. He hit a smaller player.

Primary point of contact with his shoulder was the face, i.e. head. So no, absolutely not fine.
    Wqrrior, OldNYIfan et NickC1988 a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 1 h 11
    HockeyandMusic
    Primary point of contact with his shoulder was the face, i.e. head. So no, absolutely not fine.

And there was no way for him to avoid that
    31 mai 2021 à 1 h 24

There was absolutely every opportunity to do so.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 1 h 30
    Démarrer sujet

Patches has a rep for being a pretty dirty player in this league. Only he has control of his shoulder and elbow - flailing it around like that is irresponsible.
    TJTwolf et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 1 h 34
    HockeyandMusic
    There was absolutely every opportunity to do so.

Other than not hitting him, no there wasn’t. A guy of his size turning around and checking a much smaller player from that angle is going to result in some head contact
    31 mai 2021 à 1 h 37
    Other than not hitting him, no there wasn’t. A guy of his size turning around and checking a much smaller player from that angle is going to result in some head contact

Well we're certainly not going to agree. See the guy coming, brace, push your elbow out and launch your shoulder into his face then you're responsible for your actions. I hope he gets what should be coming to him just as I hope the rest of the thugs do. 1 game for Pacioretty, series minimum for Reaves and early on the golf course for the rest.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 1 h 52
    Rejoint: mars 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,601
    Quoting: Wqrrior
    This game is nothing that happens multiple times a year. Vegas has been playing a dirty style of hockey for some time now, but this is perhaps their most notable game yet. It's not on the exact level of Bert, but it's the closest thing to it I've seen since then.... you don't see teams literally headhunting players through the entire game with this type of intent to injure. Tonight's play was beyond disgusting. I don't know how anyone can argue otherwise.

I'll say this and be done: when you compare leagues from an attracting more/new fans to the league and sport, the NHL is back in the stoneage.

NFL and the NBA protect their players, especially the stars because that's how you gain new fans.

This idea of how the game is called in regular season vs how it's called during the playoffs really bad from a reffing standpoint.

This is why the NHL is niche league and doesn't compete with the other two leagues.

Time to find your way into 2021 NHL and not be living in the god damned 1960's.
    TJTwolf, OldNYIfan et Wqrrior a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 2 h 13
    Quoting: oneX
    I'll say this and be done: when you compare leagues from an attracting more/new fans to the league and sport, the NHL is back in the stoneage.

NFL and the NBA protect their players, especially the stars because that's how you gain new fans.

This idea of how the game is called in regular season vs how it's called during the playoffs really bad from a reffing standpoint.

This is why the NHL is niche league and doesn't compete with the other two leagues.

Time to find your way into 2021 NHL and not be living in the god damned 1960's.

Some valid points though I'd say you should protect everybody evenly, whether it's a 3rd pair D, a Superstar C or an AHL call up 4th line wing. Consistency is the biggest problem the NHL has.
    OldNYIfan, Wqrrior, Cooper2015 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 2 h 52
    Cooper
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 58

Vegas plays a hard hitting intimidation game . If you want to watch dirty take a peek at Boston or maybe Tom Wilson highlight
    31 mai 2021 à 2 h 58
    Cooper
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 58

If you don't like getting hit go play ringette ....there was nothing wrong with the hit you're so unhinged about . So the Avs never play dirty ? Please give it a rest ie Kadri headhunting
    In_Utero a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 3 h 15
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Cooper2015
    Vegas plays a hard hitting intimidation game . If you want to watch dirty take a peek at Boston or maybe Tom Wilson highlight

Most of the players in the "trade" at the top make it a habit to do fringe activities regularly. Boston and Wilson also have their dirty moments, but that doesn't mean Vegas isn't dirty. Collectively they are the dirtiest team in the league. Late hits, cheap shots, targeting stars, throwing elbows, charging, and whatever the crap tonight was - there's no way you can argue that this team isn't as dirty as Boston, or that Reaves is cleaner than Wilson. Wilson and Reaves both currently are on top of the NHL on this scale.
    TJTwolf a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 3 h 33
    Quoting: Cooper2015
    If you don't like getting hit go play ringette ....there was nothing wrong with the hit you're so unhinged about . So the Avs never play dirty ? Please give it a rest ie Kadri headhunting

There was a lot wrong with it and I have no idea what ringette is so that was wasted on me. As for 'unhinged'? Pfft! I've merely argued my point of view. Seems the only person getting unhinged is yourself. Did I say the Avs never make a dirty play or bad play? Did I mention Kadri's hit? Nope! For what it's worth Kadri's play whilst maybe not deserving 8 games was certainly suspension worthy. Terrible hit and indefensible otherwise.
    oneX a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 3 h 40
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: yycofred

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDi87IX9UmE

So I made this post a good bit before this was uploaded, and at the 11:00 -12:00 timestamps, THG literally makes the same connection to there being some type of overlap to the Steve Moore / Bertuzzi incident.

It's noteworthy WHAT I am comparing. I'm not saying this is equivalently as ugly, I'm saying that I have not seen an incident quite like it before.

@TJTwolf @oneX @TheProductionLine
    oneX a aimé ceci.
    31 mai 2021 à 4 h 4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDi87IX9UmE

So I made this post a good bit before this was uploaded, and at the 11:00 -12:00 timestamps, THG literally makes the same connection to there being some type of overlap to the Steve Moore / Bertuzzi incident.

It's noteworthy WHAT I am comparing. I'm not saying this is equivalently as ugly, I'm saying that I have not seen an incident quite like it before.

TJTwolf oneX TheProductionLine

Totally get what you (and the guy in the video) are saying with the retaliatory aspect and potential to bubble over and such, and that aspect being similar to the assault on Moore, thankfully the results were (appear to be) different which is perhaps the reason I'm saying it isn't comparable. However, I shouldn't be a hypocrite as I've always said punish the infraction not the result, and on that aspect I totally agree with you.
    Wqrrior a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage