Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Monahan to MIN

Créé par: RazWild
Publié: 30 mai 2021 à 0 h 39
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 116/116 (100%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède la limite permise de 23 joueurs sur la formation

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Monahan, SeanFlames de CalgaryLNH-6 375 000 $111---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Rask, VictorWild du MinnesotaLNH-4 000 000 $111---0000--
Khovanov, AlexanderExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaPrêt-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-2 367 290 $2943663910
Variation2 375 000 $011100
Final7 710 $ (↑)2944 (↑)67 (↑)4 (↑)910000

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Rask, VictorWild du MinnesotaLNH-4 000 000 $111---0000--
Khovanov, AlexanderExempté du ballottageWild du MinnesotaPrêt-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (Logo de Wild du MinnesotaMIN)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Monahan, SeanFlames de CalgaryLNH-6 375 000 $111---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-6 815 294 $3346634712
Variation-2 375 000 $0-1-1-100
Final-9 190 294 $ (↓)3345 (↓)62 (↓)3 (↓)712000
30 mai 2021 à 0 h 44
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,219
The offer would be for either one of Minnesota's two 1st's or the Wild’s 2022 2nd. Whichever one Calgary preferred.

If it's not enough I could see us adding another piece but nothing too large.

The way I see it Monahan is currently worth roughly what Zucker got. A cap dump, Rask. A good prospect with top-six/top-four potential, Khovanov. And a high round pick.
30 mai 2021 à 1 h 1
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 7,331
Minnie has already said that they aren't interested in Monahan
30 mai 2021 à 1 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Gmonwy
Minnie has already said that they aren't interested in Monahan

Per our Athletic beat-writer Michael Russo's report that Guerin didn't seem interested in him after he was offered by Treleving straight up for Dumba last offseason and Guerin said no. But it was never made clear whether he wasn't interested in Monahan specifically or just not interested making that trade.

I'm not convinced it's the former. At the time, I think it was the right call, even though the value was close I think it would of been selling low on Dumba. Which is why I don't think Guerin was interested.

But that was last season, and Calgary wants to move him. And his value has since diminished because of his surgery and the reduction in points the last two years, he's a prime buy low candidate. And I could see him thriving here in Minnesota.

While I think the Wild have the assets and the means to get Eichel and be heavy contenders to get him. I think the cost would be too much, and isn't worth giving up the farm for him when it'd be better to stay the course and get someone cheaper but can solidify our top six.

Kuznetsov will likely be available but, I'm not interested in him because of the off ice issues.

Monahan is legitimately the Wild's best off season target while everyone else goes after Eichel and Kuznetsov. Monahan is half the price, all the finisher, none of the drama.

It's a new offseason, Guerin should be interested. Especially after the price for Monahan has gone down. He's also made comments in the past where most trades are typically born from old offers or talks that went nowhere or were flat out rejected, but were circled back to later on. It's part of the job, things change.

If it were to go through, what're your thoughts on the trade? Is it enough? Or should I add more?
EccE a aimé ceci.
30 mai 2021 à 14 h 16
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
Quoting: RazWild
Per our Athletic beat-writer Michael Russo's report that Guerin didn't seem interested in him after he was offered by Treleving straight up for Dumba last offseason and Guerin said no. But it was never made clear whether he wasn't interested in Monahan specifically or just not interested making that trade.

I'm not convinced it's the former. At the time, I think it was the right call, even though the value was close I think it would of been selling low on Dumba. Which is why I don't think Guerin was interested.

But that was last season, and Calgary wants to move him. And his value has since diminished because of his surgery and the reduction in points the last two years, he's a prime buy low candidate. And I could see him thriving here in Minnesota.

While I think the Wild have the assets and the means to get Eichel and be heavy contenders to get him. I think the cost would be too much, and isn't worth giving up the farm for him when it'd be better to stay the course and get someone cheaper but can solidify our top six.

Kuznetsov will likely be available but, I'm not interested in him because of the off ice issues.

Monahan is legitimately the Wild's best off season target while everyone else goes after Eichel and Kuznetsov. Monahan is half the price, all the finisher, none of the drama.

It's a new offseason, Guerin should be interested. Especially after the price for Monahan has gone down. He's also made comments in the past where most trades are typically born from old offers or talks that went nowhere or were flat out rejected, but were circled back to later on. It's part of the job, things change.

If it were to go through, what're your thoughts on the trade? Is it enough? Or should I add more?

I think the price for Monahan at the moment is like the Zucker-trade, but a lite-version. For example, Monahan for Rask, Dewar, Pittsburgh's 1st (or 2022 2nd if they want that instead)
30 mai 2021 à 15 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: EccE
I think the price for Monahan at the moment is like the Zucker-trade, but a lite-version. For example, Monahan for Rask, Dewar, Pittsburgh's 1st (or 2022 2nd if they want that instead)

Agreed, but say what you want about Monahan, he's still a top six center. They would at least want a prospect that has top-six/top-four potential coming back in return for him. Dewar doesn't fulfill that requirement, Khovanov does. Khovanov is our 5th best prospect and 3rd best center prospect, and given what we're getting in exchange, that is certainly a fair ask on their part.

Zucker got us Addison in return who was arguably Pittsburgh's top prospect or second best prospect at the time. The same mantra applies here, a likely prospect in that top 5 range.

Dewar doesn't even crack our top 20, or if he does, just barely. He isn't enough.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Supprimer une option
Soumettre le sondage