Forums/Armchair-GM

grades - game 1 MTL

Créé par: leafs_and_devils
Équipe: 2020-21 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 20 mai 2021
Publié: 20 mai 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
firstly, prayers up for JT. unfortunate play all around, nothing but the best to him & his family. praying for a quick recovery.

onto the game...

the leafs played really, really well 5on5. their powerplay was ****, their penalty kill was superb. playoff price just came in clutch for the habs.
the leafs expertly responded to the habs physical game, not dropping their skill level but not playing timidly.
remember that the leafs were also playing without their captain or any news on their captain. can't have been mentally easy to focus.
overall, solid showing and i believe at some point we'll crack price. it's just game 1, not time to overreact yet.

JT's loss hurts though.

1. nylander was really, really solid. he threw the body around at least twice (wait, what??) and was making plays out of nothing. easiest BPOTI ever.
2. campbell was amazing. he made some really clutch saves and kept us in the game. the two goals were not his fault.
3. matty just has to bury one. also loved his laugh on the chiarot penalty.
4. can we please stop taking delay of game penalties...

5 stars - LW
4 - C
3 - RW
2 - LD
1 - RD
Did Not Notice - Scratch
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
The Leafs, Powerplay
1700 000 $
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1981 500 000 $82 394 783 $0 $0 $-894 783 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
AG, C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
The Leafs, Powerplay
700 000 $700 000 $
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 mai 2021 à 22 h 53
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,117
Power play deserves to be in a category worse than 1
20 mai 2021 à 22 h 54
Trad Breliving
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,989
Quoting: TheresAlwaysNextYear

Worse than the “Did Not Notice” category honestly.
20 mai 2021 à 22 h 55
RangerWall92
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 989
Quoting: ZachHymanForTheHart
Worse than the “Did Not Notice” category honestly.

Throw it down in the AHL
20 mai 2021 à 22 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 249
Quoting: TheresAlwaysNextYear

agreed. might put it on LTIR at this point
TheresAlwaysNextYear et chungus a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2021 à 22 h 56
Trad Breliving
I’d easily put Marner in the 5 star category.

I think he played better than Matthews.

I honestly think Nylander was the best on the ice tonight. Followed by Campbell, then Marner.

I may slightly biased. But I thought Marner was good.
leafs_and_devils a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2021 à 22 h 56
Trad Breliving
Quoting: RangerWall92
Throw it down in the AHL

Buy it out at this point 😂
20 mai 2021 à 22 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ZachHymanForTheHart
I’d easily put Marner in the 5 star category.

I think he played better than Matthews.

I honestly think Nylander was the best on the ice tonight. Followed by Campbell, then Marner.

I may slightly biased. But I thought Marner was good.

this is fair. i personally hold marner to a really high standard which he didn't hit tonight. nothing against him - i didn't think he was bad by any means but he didn't have the 'marner takeover' we have come to be familiar with. would love to see more of that in game 2. still a solid showing though
ZachHymanForTheHart a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2021 à 23 h 1
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
I love it, the high powered offense scores 1 goal and leafs fans be like "5 stars"
Hockey247 a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2021 à 23 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: pharrow
I love it, the high powered offense scores 1 goal and leafs fans be like "5 stars"

did u watch the game... we were dominant
20 mai 2021 à 23 h 4
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,169

how hard did you get when tavares got injured
ChiHawk a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2021 à 23 h 12
Banni
Quoting: mondo
how hard did you get when tavares got injured

Is that really the best you got. I be a leafs fan gives you 5 stars.
20 mai 2021 à 23 h 17
Banni
Quoting: leafs_RtheBest

you didn't score. Period. There is no way you can look at a game you lost 2-1 and say 5*. You must do better than that. Be more realistic.
Your like EDM last night, your stars let you down. Nothing from Matthews or Marner. If they can't score you're not winning games. They didn't score. Hell it's their job to carry the team they are making 11 million each. Hardly a 5* game. FFS raise the bar man.
20 mai 2021 à 23 h 20
Démarrer sujet
you didn't score. Period. There is no way you can look at a game you lost 2-1 and say 5*. You must do better than that. Be more realistic.
Your like EDM last night, your stars let you down. Nothing from Matthews or Marner. If they can't score you're not winning games. They didn't score. Hell it's their job to carry the team they are making 11 million each. Hardly a 5* game. FFS raise the bar man.

okay so our team captain went down hard and is currently hospitalized. try being 23 and playing through that while also getting rocked around by an older canadiens team. we controlled the tempo of the game 5 on 5, and our stars were stars. nylander was stellar. matthews and marner were playing great - hell matthews had like 10 shots - they just got robbed by price. clearly you didn't watch the game, because if that was any other goalie (except maybe hellybuyck, fleury, and vasy), we win that game easily 99 times out of 100.
20 mai 2021 à 23 h 25
Banni
okay so our team captain went down hard and is currently hospitalized. try being 23 and playing through that while also getting rocked around by an older canadiens team. we controlled the tempo of the game 5 on 5, and our stars were stars. nylander was stellar. matthews and marner were playing great - hell matthews had like 10 shots - they just got robbed by price. clearly you didn't watch the game, because if that was any other goalie (except maybe hellybuyck, fleury, and vasy), we win that game easily 99 times out of 100.

oh spare me the tears. This is playoff hockey. That game was freaking light weight.
JT was an accident on the ice, "currently hospitalized" dude has a concussion. You can stop your drama.
I watched in between the pens game and the whole 3rd period. I seen plenty.
You either do or your don't. You are holding the bar very damn low.
20 mai 2021 à 23 h 28
torontos finest
oh spare me the tears. This is playoff hockey. That game was freaking light weight.
JT was an accident on the ice, "currently hospitalized" dude has a concussion. You can stop your drama.

very normal hockey things when a guys head snaps back and starts bleeding from his scalp. love to be an nhl guy and not know if someone just ****ing died on the ice.
leafs_and_devils et chungus a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2021 à 23 h 37
Banni
very normal hockey things when a guys head snaps back and starts bleeding from his scalp. love to be an nhl guy and not know if someone just ****ing died on the ice.

yeah sure thing there, want an oscar with your drama?
20 mai 2021 à 23 h 48
torontos finest

i'll give you a pulitzer if you ever manage to write a single good post on this website.
ChiHawk et chungus a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2021 à 0 h 8
Mentions "j'aime": 2,085
Modifié 21 mai 2021 à 0 h 15

JT had his head richochet between corey perry's knee and the ice, has a severe concussion, could've broken his neck or broken vertebrae in his neck, could have been paralyzed, could have brain bleed or a variety of other skull fractures/damage/head trauma, and is undergoing a million tests rn - and you're here downplaying it?

half the team looked on the verge of tears, perry looked like he wanted to throw up he felt so bad, the canadiens actually ISSUED A STATEMENT about how they are praying for his recovery - we're witnessing the entire hockey world unite for this poor guy and even some non-hockey outlets reporting this story because of just how severe and dangerous it is - and you're saying people are overdramatic?

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes
21 mai 2021 à 0 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Lyle_Bubas
JT had his head richochet between corey perry's knee and the ice, has a severe concussion, could've broken his neck or broken vertebrae in his neck, could have been paralyzed, could have brain bleed or a variety of other skull fractures/damage/head trauma, and is undergoing a million tests rn - and you're here downplaying it?

half the team looked on the verge of tears, perry looked like he wanted to throw up he felt so bad, the canadiens actually ISSUED A STATEMENT about how they are praying for his recovery - we're witnessing the entire hockey world unite for this poor guy and even some non-hockey outlets reporting this story because of just how severe and dangerous it is - and you're saying people are overdramatic?

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes

dude i was literally crying. not lying for a second when he rolled back i though he had died. scary **** man. prayers up for him.
chungus a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2021 à 0 h 28
Mentions "j'aime": 2,085
dude i was literally crying. not lying for a second when he rolled back i though he had died. scary **** man. prayers up for him.

it was downright disturbing. having those players, psyched to finally win something, see their captain hunched over like a lifeless husk, bleeding and vacant, like that's traumatic lmao

they played as well as they could've but you can't tell me they weren't lingering on their captain likely having a horrific season ending injury 10 minutes into what they hoped was a cup run. they lost a key forward 10 minutes in, they used 27 different line combos tonight - it was a huge tactical disadvantage that threw the team for a loop, let alone the mental aspect of it

imo, I won't panic until we see the results of game 2. if they win game 2 who cares, but if they lay an egg on saturday, then I will panic.
21 mai 2021 à 0 h 30
Hockey247
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 494

no you weren't. https://www.naturalstattrick.com/game.php?season=20202021&game=30171
we led in faceoffs and hits. you led in shots by 6 (7 of them coming in the last pp + 6 on 5), we led in HDCF as well. yeah sure JT's loss hurt, but 2nd period you were better. and this is a habs line up without caufield and KK. if habs win game 2, this could be a very deep series and thats exactly what mtl wants because when the teams are in the trenches, the habs win. if we keep throwing hits like we did this game, leafs will be severly banged up and bruised by game 5, which will make it better for the habs as we have more nhl talent and nhl bodies. it fits our style of play. and yeah, if Price continues his play, it'll be another 1st rd exit for the leafs
21 mai 2021 à 4 h 52
Rejoint: août 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,226
thats alot of 5 stars, 4 stars for a team that managed 1 goal and lost.

I know it was close and all, but this is a 4th versus 1st matchup. This is one of the top offenses in the league. This is a team full of vets.

Its almost like participation trophy stars.

(As for Tavares, it was tough to watch, but when your entire offense is essentially 4 players and you lose one, it should tell you that you might want to spread your base)
21 mai 2021 à 9 h 21
Banni
Quoting: Lyle_Bubas

yiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes

DID you watch the game?
His head wasn't between the ice and a knee. His head was up on all fours and the guy accidently ran into him. Stop lying about what actually happened.
skull fractured...... the leafer drama.
You would think WIlson was involved with so much drama.
21 mai 2021 à 9 h 34
Banni
i'll give you a pulitzer if you ever manage to write a single good post on this website.

Marchand took a knee to the head from Neal.......on purpose....walked off the ice.
BOS fans weren't crying about how he had a "fractured skull."
But I guess that's why no one says boston is soft.
leafer drama.
He's got a concussion, the world isn't ending.
It's so sad that you use that as an excuse for putting up 1 goal and calling it a 5-star performance...... out of 5 stars.
What a low bar to reach.
You act like they had a hat trick when they put up 0 points. FFS how can you even balance that out. It's not even remotely possible.
21 mai 2021 à 10 h 9
torontos finest
Marchand took a knee to the head from Neal.......on purpose....walked off the ice.
BOS fans weren't crying about how he had a "fractured skull."
But I guess that's why no one says boston is soft.
leafer drama.
He's got a concussion, the world isn't ending.
It's so sad that you use that as an excuse for putting up 1 goal and calling it a 5-star performance...... out of 5 stars.
What a low bar to reach.
You act like they had a hat trick when they put up 0 points. FFS how can you even balance that out. It's not even remotely possible.

gonna have to try harder for that pulitzer

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage