Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,191
garbage acgm
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2021 à 20 h 19
STL
Mentions "j'aime": 1,637
Are we sure that was even an animosity kind of fight? Maybe they thought both teams needed a morale boost after that and Perry felt obligated to answer the bell. Idk
GenXHockey a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2021 à 20 h 20
Deleted
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,812
He knew he had to step up. Are the leafs supposed to just ignore the fact that their CAPTAIN IS GONE after sustaining a horrific injury. Cant believe this community sometimes.
TrueCanuck, MapleLeafsfan2003, BigDaddyOvech and 2 others a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2021 à 20 h 25
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,120
He's trying to re-energize his team, not necessarily get pay back for the injury
jwg314 a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2021 à 20 h 26
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 2,534
Quoting: jwg314
Are we sure that was even an animosity kind of fight? Maybe they thought both teams needed a morale boost after that and Perry felt obligated to answer the bell. Idk

Even if NF knows it wasn’t intentional he was brought in to stick up for the team so he is doing his job. It’s not about beating up Perry, it’s about showing his dedication to the team and their run.
Lanny_McJagrBomb a aimé ceci.
20 mai 2021 à 20 h 27
Roster Architect
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 909
Quoting: Nate
He knew he had to step up. Are the leafs supposed to just ignore the fact that their CAPTAIN IS GONE after sustaining a horrific injury. Cant believe this community sometimes.

But when they do ignore it they're called soft.. they can't please this site because it's Toronto.

It was out of the code. Didn't have to be an intentional hit but Foligno is stepping up for his teammate there.. his captain. Respect to Perry who clearly said he was fine with the fight and tried to jump Foligno to start. But don't worry about pleasing idiotic fans. Hockey is hockey. It's part of the game.
20 mai 2021 à 20 h 31
STL
Mentions "j'aime": 1,637
Quoting: NYR1983
Even if NF knows it wasn’t intentional he was brought in to stick up for the team so he is doing his job. It’s not about beating up Perry, it’s about showing his dedication to the team and their run.

That's how I choose to perceive it.
20 mai 2021 à 20 h 39
Mentions "j'aime": 2,534
Quoting: jwg314
That's how I choose to perceive it.

I think most of us are on the same page.
20 mai 2021 à 21 h 30
sbinalla
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 357
rip?
20 mai 2021 à 21 h 33
sbinalla
this is why nhl players should wear there helmets properly and wear cages
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2021 à 10 h 18
Save Ukrane, end war
Mentions "j'aime": 783
Quoting: maplelaughs2297
this is why nhl players should wear there helmets properly and wear cages

A cage wouldn't have prevented the impact to this head. would have still been unconscious from the impact of Perry's knee though.
21 mai 2021 à 17 h 35
sbinalla
Quoting: BigDaddyOvech
A cage wouldn't have prevented the impact to this head. would have still been unconscious from the impact of Perry's knee though.

yes but they still should be
21 mai 2021 à 17 h 59
Démarrer sujet
JOSH ALLEN A LEGEND
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 113
Quoting: maplelaughs2297
yes but they still should be

Lol im sure if it happened to a nobody player u guys wouldnt be saying thistears of joy
22 mai 2021 à 12 h 19
sbinalla
Quoting: BuffaloBillsfan17
Lol im sure if it happened to a nobody player u guys wouldnt be saying thistears of joy

no i would not lol
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
23 mai 2021 à 18 h 14
Mentions "j'aime": 32
Quoting: TrueCanuck
But when they do ignore it they're called soft.. they can't please this site because it's Toronto.

It was out of the code. Didn't have to be an intentional hit but Foligno is stepping up for his teammate there.. his captain. Respect to Perry who clearly said he was fine with the fight and tried to jump Foligno to start. But don't worry about pleasing idiotic fans. Hockey is hockey. It's part of the game.

I agree 100% that if there was no response we'd see hundreds of comments about how soft they were.

The knee to knee hit by Chiariot was a penalty. The follow up with Perry was a fluke, it's just unfortunate that he tried to miss him and ended up causing more force than if he just ran into him. Again I'm not saying it was malicious, more of a natural split second reaction with the intent of avoiding contact
23 mai 2021 à 18 h 50
Roster Architect
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 909
Quoting: Lanny_McJagrBomb
I agree 100% that if there was no response we'd see hundreds of comments about how soft they were.

The knee to knee hit by Chiariot was a penalty. The follow up with Perry was a fluke, it's just unfortunate that he tried to miss him and ended up causing more force than if he just ran into him. Again I'm not saying it was malicious, more of a natural split second reaction with the intent of avoiding contact

I'm sorry, what did you just say?

There was no penalty on that play. Chiarot hit Tavares with a clean shoulder check and pushed through his check causing Tavares to fall back. Tavares' knee actually hit Chiarot's thigh.

I'm sorry, but if you thought that was a knee to knee hit or a penalty at all, you need to re-learn hockey. That was 100% clean in any game by any player.
23 mai 2021 à 19 h 28
Mentions "j'aime": 32
Quoting: TrueCanuck
I'm sorry, what did you just say?

There was no penalty on that play. Chiarot hit Tavares with a clean shoulder check and pushed through his check causing Tavares to fall back. Tavares' knee actually hit Chiarot's thigh.

I'm sorry, but if you thought that was a knee to knee hit or a penalty at all, you need to re-learn hockey. That was 100% clean in any game by any player.

Fwiw my comment was based on what I had heard on talk radio. I just watched the hit on YouTube and whatever caused Tavares to injure his knee on the initial hit appeared to be incidental.

Anyways sorry I agreed with you bro. Please consider my second comment rescinded

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage