I think it'll be close between Colorado and Tampa

Not as close as people think.
7 juin 2021 à 0 h 13
Rutta 4ever
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
Quoting: Devil1122
I watched it illegally and I felt like I got scammed

I heard PPV wasn't working for some who bought the fight. Mayweather fighting all these non-boxing shmucks is a scam, but good for him. If you're going to be paid millions to dance for a couple of rounds I'd do it too.
A_Habs_fan, yikes et Devil a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 0 h 14
Rutta 4ever

between Montreal and Tampa*

:P
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 0 h 22
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,186
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
Tampa is winning the cup and it won’t be close.

Mark my words.
It will not be one of those teams.
The favourites/presidents trophy/defending champs rarely win.

Of course, knowing how I predict things, we will be seeing a tampa colorado finals.
7 juin 2021 à 0 h 33
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
Quoting: Saskleaf
Mark my words.
It will not be one of those teams.
The favourites/presidents trophy/defending champs rarely win.

Of course, knowing how I predict things, we will be seeing a tampa colorado finals.

Tampa is going to win this round as they’re the dominator of this series. They have a reputation of spanking the Bruins and Isles. After that it’s either Montreal (who will get beat when facing a real opponent), and one of Colorado or Vegas, who both of them got beat by Dallas, which Tampa dominated Dallas last year.
7 juin 2021 à 0 h 40
Rutta 4ever
Tampa is going to win this round as they’re the dominator of this series. They have a reputation of spanking the Bruins and Isles. After that it’s either Montreal (who will get beat when facing a real opponent), and one of Colorado or Vegas, who both of them got beat by Dallas, which Tampa dominated Dallas last year.

I don't want to face the Isles. I thought they were the toughest team we faced last year, and we were close to going to a game 7.
7 juin 2021 à 8 h 54
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
Not as close as people think.

even colorado who has a wagon this year isnt going to be able to compete with tampas 99m cap hit. almost a 17m cap hit difference between the 2 teams. thats a joke. every single fan of every single team and every other team should be beyond irate at the nhl and tampa for allowing this to happen. for faster reference of the difference that 17m is Point, Palat, and Gourde make a combined 17.2m they should be missing almost a full line of players from their depth right now.
EsoYeezus69, A_Habs_fan, Zinger and 2 others a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 9 h 13
Canes fan
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,578
Quoting: hanson493
even colorado who has a wagon this year isnt going to be able to compete with tampas 99m cap hit. almost a 17m cap hit difference between the 2 teams. thats a joke. every single fan of every single team and every other team should be beyond irate at the nhl and tampa for allowing this to happen. for faster reference of the difference that 17m is Point, Palat, and Gourde make a combined 17.2m they should be missing almost a full line of players from their depth right now.

Yeah that playoff no cap rule is stupid. It would actually show how good a team is fair and square if there was the same cap in the playoffs that there is in the regular season.
7 juin 2021 à 9 h 14
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,805
Looking at your Stanley Cup favourites discussion from above, it seems you’ve pinpointed a Tampa beats Colorado final. While I do think Tampa and Colorado will play in the finals and have been on a collision course for 6 months now, in no way will Tampa dominate Colorado. Colorado hasn’t looked good the last 2 games, but anybody who saw the St. Louis series knows what they are capable of. It’s a simple flip of the switch. That’s it. The switch flipped. You lost. Try again next year I guess. If that Colorado team comes back, you can expect them to beat Tampa
7 juin 2021 à 9 h 17
Brandon Wheat Kings
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 144
Colorado was the team most of you hyped up now all of the sudden Tampa is unbeatable. The best series of this round is Bruins Isles and whoever wins that one is going to be very difficult to beat
rangersandislesfan, Saskleaf, yikes and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 9 h 24
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,361
Quoting: Grapevine
Colorado was the team most of you hyped up now all of the sudden Tampa is unbeatable. The best series of this round is Bruins Isles and whoever wins that one is going to be very difficult to beat

Well Tampa's unbeatable because they're over the cap also i Tampa overpowers either Bruins or NYI to go to the finals
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 9 h 33
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
Quoting: hanson493

17m is Kucherov Point and Coleman pretty much...
rangersandislesfan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 9 h 34

Tampa will beat the bruins of the isles....
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 9 h 35
Quoting: Dzinger18
Yeah that playoff no cap rule is stupid. It would actually show how good a team is fair and square if there was the same cap in the playoffs that there is in the regular season.

I think there should be a max cap for playoffs but should be around like 5mil over normal cap not unlimited
7 juin 2021 à 9 h 37
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I think there should be a max cap for playoffs but should be around like 5mil over normal cap not unlimited

Make it like a flex cap only for the playoffs ...17m is crazy though...
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 10 h 0
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,763
just kind of making a joke of a hard cap league when one of the teams has a full 2nd line worth of offensive players+ over the cap of almost every other playoff team.
7 juin 2021 à 10 h 16
Go leafs go

Their reputation means absolutely nothing.

Teams almost never repeat. I see nothing in the lightning that is better than the 2016-17 pens.
7 juin 2021 à 10 h 25
Jinx god
Their reputation means absolutely nothing.

Teams almost never repeat. I see nothing in the lightning that is better than the 2016-17 pens.

Reputation means nothing, but when you're beating up two of the best teams in the NHL it's a pretty good look.

Saint Louis wasn't even a playoff team they weren't good this year. Colorado is having troubles with Vegas imagine what Tampa is going to do to them.

Tampa have the stars, grit, elite defense, elite goaltending, and the will to win.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 10 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,651
Anyone else watch the Logan Paul vs Mayweather fight?

It was horrible

Why would I do that lol
7 juin 2021 à 10 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter

Remember when Pittsburgh had a reputation of beating Washington?
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 10 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Prediction for tonight:

NYI 100-0 BOS
7 juin 2021 à 10 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Black Lives Matter
Serious prediction:
WPG 1-4 MTL

Edit: That's for the game tonight, not the series.
A_Habs_fan et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 10 h 47
Go leafs go
Reputation means nothing, but when you're beating up two of the best teams in the NHL it's a pretty good look.

Saint Louis wasn't even a playoff team they weren't good this year. Colorado is having troubles with Vegas imagine what Tampa is going to do to them.

Tampa have the stars, grit, elite defense, elite goaltending, and the will to win.

Colorado is having troubles with Vegas because they are, I would say, both top 3 teams (along with Tampa). I don't know about you, but to me Vegas>Carolina.

Also I think you are sleeping on the Bruins and Isles. These teams are the literal definition of playoff built teams. I would not be surprised to see either win the cup. Actually, I think one of these teams will win it.

He gets it.
A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 10 h 51
Colorado is having troubles with Vegas because they are, I would say, both top 3 teams (along with Tampa). I don't know about you, but to me Vegas>Carolina.

Also I think you are sleeping on the Bruins and Isles. These teams are the literal definition of playoff built teams. I would not be surprised to see either win the cup. Actually, I think one of these teams will win it.

He gets it.

Habs are also a playoff built team technically but they probably won't beat Avs/Vegas
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
7 juin 2021 à 10 h 54
Jinx god

He gets it.

I'm just saying that this Tampa team is out for blood, and they won't stop until they get to the cup.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage