SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Post U18s

Post U18s

Cuvée de repêchage: 2021
Créé par: Duggysdanglers
Publié: 11 mai 2021 à 1 h 31
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Power-House. 6-5 and 215 lbs. power and Seider will patrol the Wings’ blue line for the next 10-15 years.
2Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Brandt Clarke jumped up the rankings with a stellar U18 performance and a solid year in Slovakia. Pair him with Chabot or Sanderson and Ottawa will have an envious D corps for many years.
3Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Tempted to grab a D here but the Sabres opt for the most talented C in the draft. Might be a really good move especially if Jack gets moved.
4Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Guenther plus Zegras equals MAGIC. Imagine the plays those two will come up with. Almost want to take Hughes or Edvinsson to pair with Drysdale for a decade or more. But can’t pass up the elite offensive winger.
5Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Storybook rivalry across the border within the division and between brothers. Luke has size, skill and speed that’s hard to pass up.
6Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Another storyline here, Canucks draft a top end skilled playmaker from North Vancouver. Draws comparisons to Marner quite often. Lights out in the NCAA. Easy pick.
7Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Devils have top talent at F so now it’s time to stock the back end. Last I read, Simon was listed at 6-5 and 210 lbs. and he skates like a deer. Size, skill and mobility along with the elite hockey IQ.
8Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-CBJ has been starved of elite talent at C. Enter Eklund.
9Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LA is stocked at every position in their prospect system so why not take a flyer on an elite goaltender.
10Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Pure sniper projects to be a RW in the NHL.
11Logo de Flames de Calgary-Flames need high end skill at F. Lysell demonstrated a lot of raw abilities at the U18s.
12Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-
Choix au repêchage retiré
13Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Speedy winger with size and skill performed for the Americans this year.
14Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Flyers need some D in the worst way. Missed the playoffs because they couldn’t keep the puck out of their net.
15Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Habs need a skilled C to play with their depth of wingers.
16Logo de Blues de St-Louis-NHL bloodlines. 200 foot C.
17Logo de Stars de Dallas-Captained the Russia U18 team to a Silver medal.
18Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Jets look in their own building to find Lambos. He drops in the draft because of injuries but still has top four potential.
19Logo de Rangers de New York-See Habs description.
20Logo de Predators de Nashville-Hus stock rose through this tournament. Expect his name to be called sooner.
21Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Could definitely see the Oilers taking Cossa to solve their G issues for the long haul but Kenny Holland does not like taking G’s is round one. Reference his time in Detroit. So here they take a flyer on a struggling C who could develop into a strong 3C. Had a great Junior year last year but did not excel at the pro ranks. Project Player.
22Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Islanders de New YorkSuper surprised Chayka is still there at this point but he played down the depth charts in Russia this season. Might not be available here if the OHL had played a season.
23Logo de Bruins de Boston-Sweeney goes off the board with Mailloux.
24Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de WashingtonVersatile F.
25Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Lightning de Tampa BayPinelli climbed and CBJ are stocking up at C.
26Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Logan impressed.
27Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Maple Leafs de TorontoCould easily go sooner. Also impressed.
28Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-Sakic takes a run at a huge G.
29Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Penguins de PittsburghSafe D.
30Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Pure pest with skill.
31Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Othman impressed as well.
32Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Super skilled.
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
11 mai 2021 à 10 h 8
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,708
Detroit won a lottery for once!
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 594
Quoting: NoVaSpartan
Detroit won a lottery for once!

I think they’re due for one honestly. Ottawa is also due since they’ve been in the bottom of the NHL for the last 4 years and haven’t won a lottery spot. Their third overall pick last year originally belonged to SJ so I don’t count it as winning a Lottery.

Owen Power and Moritz Seider on the Wings’ blue line for 10-15 years looks pretty sexy.
NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 23
Kovid Klaw
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 154
Holland never really took a goalie in the first round because he had a nhl starter in net. Now with smith getting old and koski being a pylon, holland could draft a goalie
Duggysdanglers a aimé ceci.
11 mai 2021 à 11 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: pandemic_p
Holland never really took a goalie in the first round because he had a nhl starter in net. Now with smith getting old and koski being a pylon, holland could draft a goalie

I really like the idea of the Oilers taking Cossa since he plays for the Oil Kings in their own building. 6-6 and 215 lbs with great stats. He might even be gone by the time the Oilers pick.
11 mai 2021 à 14 h 52
Mcdavidssocks
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 460
Hopefully EA made the right projection and raty ends up being elite.
11 mai 2021 à 14 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: nbw_r3ap3r
Hopefully EA made the right projection and raty ends up being elite.

Might happen. Some players lag in their first pro season because it’s a huge jump so time will tell but he’s definitely played his way down the draft boards.
11 mai 2021 à 15 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,559
I think Montreal would rather take a Dman than another forward. Lambos maybe?
11 mai 2021 à 16 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: HabsFan77
I think Montreal would rather take a Dman than another forward. Lambos maybe?

I’d say a RD if available but otherwise I’d take BPA. They need skilled C’s. Lambos is good too. They just drafted Kaiden Guhle and Romanov is in there too. So I think they are doing fine at LD.
11 mai 2021 à 17 h 11
PittsburghModelMyAss
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,391
No chance Coronato isn't a 1st rounder
12 mai 2021 à 12 h 44
power forward
Mentions "j'aime": 593
Good mock draft but I have a question...

When you say NHL bloodline, what do you mean by that?
12 mai 2021 à 19 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: christianyog
Good mock draft but I have a question...

When you say NHL bloodline, what do you mean by that?

They have dads or uncles that played in the NHL.
12 mai 2021 à 22 h 5
power forward
Mentions "j'aime": 593
Quoting: Duggysdanglers
They have dads or uncles that played in the NHL.

Thanks.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage