3-way trade with WSH and BUF

Créé par: justaBoss
Équipe: 2021-22 Blue Jackets de Columbus
Date de création initiale: 10 mai 2021
Publié: 10 mai 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
CBJ gets: Jack Eichel, Nick Jensen

BUF gets: Evgeny Kuznetsov, Joonas Korpisalo, Liam Foudy, 2021 1st round pick (CBJ), 2022 2nd round pick (CBJ)

WSH gets: Max Domi, Boone Jenner, Samuel Knazko, 2021 1st round pick (TOR)
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
37 500 000 $
32 333 333 $
21 000 000 $
1874 125 $
1750 000 $
1750 000 $
1750 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 000 000 $
1750 000 $
Transactions
WSH
  1. Domi, Max
  2. Jenner, Boone
  3. Knazko, Samuel [Liste de réserve]
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (TOR)
BUF
  1. Foudy, Liam
  2. Korpisalo, Joonas
  3. Kuznetsov, Evgeny
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (CBJ)
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (CBJ)
Détails additionnels:
Note: this 1st rounder is most likely a TOP5 pick.
CBJ
    ExD
    Rachats de contrats
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de NJD
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de ANA
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    Logo de CBJ
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $66 120 820 $0 $850 000 $15 379 180 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
    7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
    C, AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
    10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 5
    5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 5
    5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    1 838 362 $1 838 362 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    AD, AG
    RFA - 1
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    2 333 333 $2 333 333 $
    AG, C, AD
    RFA - 3
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    975 000 $975 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    874 125 $874 125 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Capitals de Washington
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    725 000 $725 000 $
    G
    RFA - 1
    1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    1 633 333 $1 633 333 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    10 mai 2021 à 17 h 37
    Shibbal18
    Rejoint: janv. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 9,012
    Kuznetsov would be moved because Washington is sick of his attitude, why would Buffalo want to take that on. 2021 draft also sucks
    10 mai 2021 à 17 h 40
    Caps fan idk why
    Rejoint: déc. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,354
    Quoting: Shibbal18
    Kuznetsov would be moved because Washington is sick of his attitude, why would Buffalo want to take that on. 2021 draft also sucks

ROR was traded bc Buffalo was sick of his attitude. Eichel has had his attitude issues in the past and Domi is going to his 4th team in the situation. This trade is riddled with players w attitude issues.

Kuzy is the only player in this trade that has actually shown he can be a winner? That’s a check for him... why would Washington want Domi and why would CBJ want Eichel?
    justaBoss a aimé ceci.
    10 mai 2021 à 17 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    What in tarnation
    Rejoint: oct. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 31,449

Because when Eichel leaves they're seriously lacking in Top6 centers, and Kuzy's one of the best on the market. His attitude is a problem, sure, but if anything in a team like Buffalo that'd wouldn't the most pressing problem in that organisation.

2021 draft class sucks compared to others, but it's still a top5 pick. GMs do see any top5 pick perceived in high value. There's a reason why these sort of picks are almost never moved.
    Eli, Friendly_Cannon et Viqsi a aimé ceci.
    10 mai 2021 à 17 h 45
    Démarrer sujet
    What in tarnation
    Quoting: Capitalfail67
    Why would Washington want Domi and why would CBJ want Eichel?

If WSH only wanted winners, they wouldn't move Kuzy in the first place. You gotta note there's significantly more losers than winners in the league if you want to consider that in so black and white way.

Eichel and Domi have never played for a top team and organisation. I reckon both would benefit immensely from a change of scenery.
    10 mai 2021 à 17 h 45
    Caps fan idk why
    Quoting: justaBoss
    Because when Eichel leaves they're seriously lacking in Top6 centers, and Kuzy's one of the best on the market. His attitude is a problem, sure, but if anything in a team like Buffalo that'd wouldn't the most pressing problem in that organisation.

2021 draft class sucks compared to others, but it's still a top5 pick. GMs do see any top5 pick perceived in high value. There's a reason why these sort of picks are almost never moved.

I think Kuzy has a maturity issue not an attitude issue. Like he does stupid things but he’s far from toxic / attitude issue. Great example was Lav took his ice time away and told him to play better defense (paraphrasing). Kuzy has improved his d game and had 16p in his last 20gp. You could argue that before missing that practice he was playing his best hockey.
    Eli et GM_MZ_WSH a aimé ceci.
    10 mai 2021 à 17 h 47
    Démarrer sujet
    What in tarnation
    I think Kuzy has a maturity issue not an attitude issue. Like he does stupid things but he’s far from toxic / attitude issue. Great example was Lav took his ice time away and told him to play better defense (paraphrasing). Kuzy has improved his d game and had 16p in his last 20gp. You could argue that before missing that practice he was playing his best hockey.

Probably. But honestly he wouldn't be on the market if there weren't a number of issues on the guy. Missing practice and the usage of illegal substance are just the most public ones. I kinda feel like there's something else, because his performance wouldn't suggest WSH should put the guy on the market.
    10 mai 2021 à 17 h 49
    Who adds what?
    Rejoint: juill. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,703
    Most Buffalo fans on here don't want to move Eichel ever. And that's fine. But if the team has some reason it thinks it has to eventually move Eichel, then Kuznetsov, Korpisalo, Foudy, top-five, and early 2nd? That's a good return. I don't think it gets much better. Still having an 80 point center in his prime, but also adding two young players and two prospects is having your cake and eating it, too. If I'm Columbus, I'd be happy to stop at the Kuznetsov deal, but Eichel and Laine together on the same team could be next-level. For Buffalo Kuznetsov is a pure playmaker who can get Skinner back to 30-40 goals per year and Buffalo can either build a team around them or trade them each for a late 1st.
    justaBoss, Capitalfail67, GM_MZ_WSH and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    10 mai 2021 à 17 h 49
    Caps fan idk why
    If WSH only wanted winners, they wouldn't move Kuzy in the first place. You gotta note there's significantly more losers than winners in the league if you want to consider that in so black and white way.

Eichel and Domi have never played for a top team and organisation. I reckon both would benefit immensely from a change of scenery.

I was more pointing out that Kuzy was the main catalyst for a team winning a cup. He was easily the X factor.

Eichel doesn’t win when the team suck. Eichel Doesnt win when they make the team fantastic. He might need to go to a team where he isn’t “the guy”

Domi isn’t even a center. Imo he’s most effective as a winger playing w an great/ elite center.
    justaBoss a aimé ceci.
    10 mai 2021 à 17 h 50
    Caps fan idk why
    Probably. But honestly he wouldn't be on the market if there weren't a number of issues on the guy. Missing practice and the usage of illegal substance are just the most public ones. I kinda feel like there's something else, because his performance wouldn't suggest WSH should put the guy on the market.

Tbh I just see bloggers suggesting he should be traded. If Washington released a statement like this I would be shocked / assume it was for him to wake up for playoffs. Like I said he was playing his best hockey the last 20 games.
    10 mai 2021 à 17 h 55
    Démarrer sujet
    What in tarnation
    I was more pointing out that Kuzy was the main catalyst for a team winning a cup. He was easily the X factor.

Eichel doesn’t win when the team suck. Eichel Doeant win when they make the team fantastic. He might need to go to a team where he isn’t “the guy”

Domi isn’t even a center. Imo he’s most effective as a winger playing w an great/ elite center.

Eichel seems a bit Hall-esque player in that regard. But we need to see him in a different environment than Buffalo to judge the guy fairly.

As for the caps, their lineup could be consisting of
    Ovechkin-Bäckström-Oshie
    Domi-McMichael-Mantha
    Jenner-Eller-Wilson
    Sheary-Dowd-Hathaway

Honestly that's close to the best offensive core in the league. TOP6 could be lethal offensively, bottom-6 is one of the best defensively. And there's an asset like Sprong dropped out. That's immense.
    10 mai 2021 à 17 h 58
    Who adds what?

McMichael, Lapierre, Protas, expansion, Eller playing like a 2C, and a decent crop of likely UFA centers? Just guessing. Also, Backstrom and Ovechkin have played great together, pretty much all year.
    10 mai 2021 à 18 h 24
    Caps fan idk why
    Eichel seems a bit Hall-esque player in that regard. But we need to see him in a different environment than Buffalo to judge the guy fairly.

Ovechkin-Bäckström-Oshie
    Domi-McMichael-Mantha
    Jenner-Eller-Wilson
    Sheary-Dowd-Hathaway

Honestly that's close to the best offensive core in the league. TOP6 could be lethal offensively, bottom-6 is one of the best defensively. And there's an asset like Sprong dropped out. That's immense.

I think Mcmichael is at least 2years away from being a top 6 player and 1 year away from being an NHL player. That’s just my opinion the matter. No need to rush him if we don’t have to. Let him get a little bigger and quicker
    10 mai 2021 à 18 h 38
    Rejoint: mai 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,695
    Buffalo and Washington lose here, only Lumbus wins.
    Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
    10 mai 2021 à 18 h 40
    Shibbal18
    Rejoint: janv. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 9,012
    ROR was traded bc Buffalo was sick of his attitude. Eichel has had his attitude issues in the past and Domi is going to his 4th team in the situation. This trade is riddled with players w attitude issues.

Kuzy is the only player in this trade that has actually shown he can be a winner? That’s a check for him... why would Washington want Domi and why would CBJ want Eichel?

Showing you can be a winner, doesnt mean he doesnt have an attitude, and he's Russian theirs a stigma for a reason. The Sabres locker room doesnt need more toxicity
    10 mai 2021 à 18 h 54
    Who adds what?
    Showing you can be a winner, doesnt mean he doesnt have an attitude, and he's Russian theirs a stigma for a reason. The Sabres locker room doesnt need more toxicity

Listen, my number one interest is Jack Eichel, you know what I mean?

I think this is a great return. Hockey players are often jerks. There's no way around that. If someone is on the trade block, he's either a jerk or he's not that good at hockey. If you want to take Kuznetsov out of that deal and throw in another 1st instead, I think Columbus gladly accepts keeping both 80 point centers. They might insist on tossing you Nyquist for cap reasons, though. Great character guy, but coming off a year-long injury it's hard to know how much he can still do that hockey.
    10 mai 2021 à 19 h 19
    Rejoint: mai 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,695

Ovechkin-Bäckström-Oshie
    Domi-McMichael-Mantha
    Jenner-Eller-Wilson
    Sheary-Dowd-Hathaway

I think Mcmichael is at least 2years away from being a top 6 player and 1 year away from being an NHL player. That’s just my opinion the matter. No need to rush him if we don’t have to. Let him get a little bigger and quicker

12 goals and 21 points in 31 games at mcmichaels age in the AHL, speak highly of his long term potential, but doesnt sound like he's ready to be a high end top 6 c next year.

I certainly like his long term potential, but he's not ready to be the 2c on a team that has "the best offensive core"
    Capitalfail67 a aimé ceci.
    10 mai 2021 à 19 h 37
    Démarrer sujet
    What in tarnation
    Quoting: BCAPP
    12 goals and 21 points in 31 games at mcmichaels age in the AHL, speak highly of his long term potential, but doesnt sound like he's ready to be a high end top 6 c next year.

I certainly like his long term potential, but he's not ready to be the 2c on a team that has "the best offensive core"

It's just an idea. That team has enough material in it to produce some huge lineups. It's not like Mantha-Domi-Wilson is bad either.
    10 mai 2021 à 19 h 39
    Démarrer sujet
    What in tarnation
    Buffalo and Washington lose here, only Lumbus wins.

I do disagree with this notion, but I suppose you have the right to disagree.

At least I have hard time believing BUF is getting a higher package for Eichel - and same applies to Kuzy as well.
    10 mai 2021 à 21 h 32
    Caps fan idk why

Yeah like I said I think he still needs 1 more year at the AHL level then I would start him as a 3c the following yeah. I think he has really great potential but just needs to grow and adjust to the speed of the NHL. I would like him to have as little pressure as possible. Help build confidence.
    BCAPP a aimé ceci.
    11 mai 2021 à 11 h 57
    mostly harmless
    Rejoint: févr. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,095
    I'm honestly having troubles poking holes in this one. Well, aside from the fact that it's a three-way and therefore inherently fragile as all three-ways are, and the possibility that Buffalo wants nothing to do with Kuznetsov, but nonetheless... nicely done.
    justaBoss a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage