SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

David Kronovetr GM of Predators

Créé par: lukheg888
Publié: 8 mai 2021 à 15 h 18
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 186/186 (100%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède la limite permise de 23 joueurs sur la formation

Logo de Predators de NashvillePredators de Nashville

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Duchene, MattPredators de NashvilleLNH-8 000 000 $111---0000--
Fabbro, DanteExempté du ballottagePredators de NashvilleLNH-925 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Predators de NashvilleNSH)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Pettersson, EliasCanucks de VancouverLTIR-925 000 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial810 183 $2747643610
Variation8 000 000 $-2-1-1-100
Final8 810 183 $ (↑)25 (↓)46 (↓)63 (↓)2 (↓)610000

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

La transaction a eu lieu alors que la LTIR est utilisée
Allègement provenant de la liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR): 8 175 000 $
Portion de la LTIR utilisée avant la transaction: 6 283 333 $
DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Pettersson, EliasCanucks de VancouverLTIR-925 000 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Duchene, MattPredators de NashvilleLNH-8 000 000 $111---0000--
Fabbro, DanteExempté du ballottagePredators de NashvilleLNH-925 000 $111---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Predators de NashvilleNSH)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial966 667 $2748653513
Variation-8 000 000 $211100
Final-7 033 333 $ (↓)29 (↑)49 (↑)66 (↑)4 (↑)513000
8 mai 2021 à 15 h 25
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,556
That will be a no from Vancouver
Dutchies, mikearky, reelkena and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 15 h 57
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,727
Quoting: Gmonwy
That will be a no from Vancouver

I think there might be some expletive's before and after that no.......
mikearky et reelkena a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2021 à 2 h 48
Fanboys make bad Gms
Rejoint: déc. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,084
Quoting: Dutchies
I think there might be some expletive's before and after that no.......

I wouldn't give Antoine Roussel for this package.

Honestly I wouldn't.
9 mai 2021 à 13 h 38
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,127
Quoting: reelkena
I wouldn't give Antoine Roussel for this package.

Honestly I wouldn't.

That's even more ridiculous than the OP.
9 mai 2021 à 16 h 3
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: gmgb
That's even more ridiculous than the OP.

You think Vancouver would want 5 years at 8 million on their books right now on a player who scored 4 goals in 33 games this year?

Are you having issues understanding the salary cap?
9 mai 2021 à 16 h 48
You think Vancouver would want 5 years at 8 million on their books right now on a player who scored 4 goals in 33 games this year?

Are you having issues understanding the salary cap?

And you think Nashville is going to give up a young top four defenseman, a 1st in a deep draft, and pay Roussel $3M to sit in Milwaukee's press box next year, because Duchene has underperformed just like every other Preds forward?

Duchene's lack of production has been troubling obviously, but the whole forward core there has had the same issue since before Duchene signed there. It's not solely a Duchene problem, and they're not going to give the Canucks anything close to that to get rid of him.

Maybe they give SEA a 2nd or something to select Duchene, otherwise they keep him and keep working with him until Buffalo, Ottawa or some other floundering team that can't attract free agents comes calling. Nashville's cap situation is pretty manageable, with or without Duchene on the books.
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
9 mai 2021 à 17 h 2
Fanboys make bad Gms
And you think Nashville is going to give up a young top four defenseman, a 1st in a deep draft, and pay Roussel $3M to sit in Milwaukee's press box next year, because Duchene has underperformed just like every other Preds forward?

Duchene's lack of production has been troubling obviously, but the whole forward core there has had the same issue since before Duchene signed there. It's not solely a Duchene problem, and they're not going to give the Canucks anything close to that to get rid of him.

Maybe they give SEA a 2nd or something to select Duchene, otherwise they keep him and keep working with him until Buffalo, Ottawa or some other floundering team that can't attract free agents comes calling. Nashville's cap situation is pretty manageable, with or without Duchene on the books.

None of what you just said disagrees with my comment about Van not wanting Duchene thus making my comment still completely valid. I never once said your package was valueless only that Van would not take that contract under any circumstance.

Also 3 dead mil x1 vs 8 x5 is not a comparison.
9 mai 2021 à 18 h 48
None of what you just said disagrees with my comment about Van not wanting Duchene thus making my comment still completely valid. I never once said your package was valueless only that Van would not take that contract under any circumstance.

Also 3 dead mil x1 vs 8 x5 is not a comparison.

My comment about it being more ridiculous than the OP was more about how terrible your scenario would be for NSH. Still, Vancouver would be unwise not to take that. Duchene's contract is a pricey risk obviously, but VAN could use him down the middle and they've got high end wingers like Pettersson and Boeser that could click with him. VAN's cap situation won't be nearly as dire next season with dead weight like Sutter, Baertschi, Edler, Roussel (in this scenario), and Spooner's buy out off the books. With the Canucks getting desirable pieces like Fabbro and a 1st to go along with Duchene, they should jump at that - as improbable as an offer like that would be.
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2021 à 3 h 21
Fanboys make bad Gms
My comment about it being more ridiculous than the OP was more about how terrible your scenario would be for NSH. Still, Vancouver would be unwise not to take that. Duchene's contract is a pricey risk obviously, but VAN could use him down the middle and they've got high end wingers like Pettersson and Boeser that could click with him. VAN's cap situation won't be nearly as dire next season with dead weight like Sutter, Baertschi, Edler, Roussel (in this scenario), and Spooner's buy out off the books. With the Canucks getting desirable pieces like Fabbro and a 1st to go along with Duchene, they should jump at that - as improbable as an offer like that would be.

No and nvm I'm done talking about this. You have no idea about Vancouvers situation an thinking it would make even 1% sense for us to take Duchene is worse than any discussion I could have on here with anyone else.
10 mai 2021 à 7 h 42
Jeuck75
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,600
No and nvm I'm done talking about this. You have no idea about Vancouvers situation an thinking it would make even 1% sense for us to take Duchene is worse than any discussion I could have on here with anyone else.

We do know their situation....the Nucks are in Cap hell and can't afford any big contracts other than the important ones
10 mai 2021 à 9 h 8
Fanboys make bad Gms
Quoting: Jeuck75
We do know their situation....the Nucks are in Cap hell and can't afford any big contracts other than the important ones

Not this clown.
10 mai 2021 à 9 h 23
Jeuck75
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,600
Not this clown.

Uno Reverse card
gmgb a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2021 à 9 h 49
Fanboys make bad Gms
Uno Reverse card

I am aware of the situation and dont want the 8 mil cap hit.

So no, no reverse card for me.
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2021 à 14 h 11

The real galaxy brain move in this dumb scenario would be for VAN to make this deal, then offer SEA something like a 2nd to take Duchene (VAN doesn't really have anyone else very desirable to SEA that'll be exposed anyway). Now the Nucks have upgraded a pick, rid themselves of Roussel, and gained Fabbro for free.
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
10 mai 2021 à 15 h 11
Fanboys make bad Gms
The real galaxy brain move in this dumb scenario would be for VAN to make this deal, then offer SEA something like a 2nd to take Duchene (VAN doesn't really have anyone else very desirable to SEA that'll be exposed anyway). Now the Nucks have upgraded a pick, rid themselves of Roussel, and gained Fabbro for free.

That would be so completely unreasonable to expect Seattle to take 8 million for a 2nd. What the actual ****??? Who is this guy?
10 mai 2021 à 18 h 4
That would be so completely unreasonable to expect Seattle to take 8 million for a 2nd. What the actual ****??? Who is this guy?

VAN won't have anyone to expose except complete dead weight cap dumps like Holtby and Eriksson, or meaningless fringe NHLers like Lind. Obviously Duchene is a somewhat risky reclamation project, but he's still one of the most skilled players that'll be available to SEA. They'll need a couple high cap hit players to make the cap floor, and some recognizable names to sell tickets. Duchene fits the bill on both accounts, and they'll be hard pressed to get any value out of their selection from the Canucks otherwise.

Also, remember when you said this? I wish you had kept your word, because you're bringing nothing to the discussion but hyperbole and childish insults. Please go ahead and block me now - I'll do the same for you, so I don't have to lower myself with your level of discourse again.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage