Logo de ARI
Logo de ARI
Logo de ARI
Logo de ARI
Logo de ARI
Logo de ARI
Logo de ARI
Logo de ARI
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $74 697 784 $196 951 $2 650 000 $6 802 216 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona
5 850 000 $5 850 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 5
7 150 000 $7 150 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 7
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 675 000 $3 675 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 450 000 $4 450 000 $
C
UFA - 4
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 150 000 $$2M)
C, AG
RFA - 1
6 800 000 $6 800 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 600 000 $4 600 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
7 260 000 $7 260 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
DD
RFA - 3
1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
7 mai 2021 à 13 h 8
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 639
I feel like the Bruins wait on this. Debrusk's value is at an all time low.
7 mai 2021 à 13 h 47
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 502
Philly accepts
7 mai 2021 à 14 h 48
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 522
Boston accepts I think
7 mai 2021 à 14 h 53
Banni
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
I have this feeling DeBrusk wants off of Boston.
He played really well and they didn't give him term.
I think that bridge is burned.
Because I know he can play better than what he is, but he's just not putting it in till he has to or he gets traded.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if he demands a trade in the offseason.
It would be a good move for him anyway, BOS is an aging team on the decline. Why stick around for the rebuild.
7 mai 2021 à 16 h 44
nhn1405
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 162
0 reason vegas would do this
7 mai 2021 à 21 h 29
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 326
Modifié 11 mai 2021 à 20 h 47
Quoting: pharrow
I have this feeling DeBrusk wants off of Boston.
He played really well and they didn't give him term.
I think that bridge is burned.
Because I know he can play better than what he is, but he's just not putting it in till he has to or he gets traded.
It wouldn't surprise me at all if he demands a trade in the offseason.
It would be a good move for him anyway, BOS is an aging team on the decline. Why stick around for the rebuild.

You may be right about DeBrusk but that will play itself out. I suppose you would know about aging teams on the decline. BOS under 25 Pastrnak, Carlo, McAvoy, Swayman. Pittsburg?
7 mai 2021 à 21 h 56
Banni
Quoting: BruinsCharlies
You may be right about DeBrusk but that will play itself out. I suppose you would know about aging teams on the decline. BOS under 25 Pastrnak, Carlo, McAvoy, Swayman. Pittsburg?

funny, Guentzel, Kapanen, McCann, Blueger, ZAR, Marino, Pettersson, Jarry, Poulin,, POJ, and Legare are all 26 and under.

I don't think you want to get into that argument, as the Pens clearly have better young talent than Bos. Cutting the age off at 25 is just a half ass way of trying to avoid that conversation.
Not that it matters, because both teams are in the same position. Aging stars. It's just Boston's are older and more in decline.
But that doesn't mean both teams don't have the same issue. But Malkin and Crosby can still play 200 feet games. You can't say that for Bergeron and Krejci looks like he's on his last leg.
Not to mention both your goaltenders are gonna be 35+ next season.
Swayman hasn't had a great sample size yet. 9 games don't mean anything.
7 mai 2021 à 23 h 21
funny, Guentzel, Kapanen, McCann, Blueger, ZAR, Marino, Pettersson, Jarry, Poulin,, POJ, and Legare are all 26 and under.

I don't think you want to get into that argument, as the Pens clearly have better young talent than Bos. Cutting the age off at 25 is just a half ass way of trying to avoid that conversation.
Not that it matters, because both teams are in the same position. Aging stars. It's just Boston's are older and more in decline.
But that doesn't mean both teams don't have the same issue. But Malkin and Crosby can still play 200 feet games. You can't say that for Bergeron and Krejci looks like he's on his last leg.
Not to mention both your goaltenders are gonna be 35+ next season.
Swayman hasn't had a great sample size yet. 9 games don't mean anything.

The only thing I will agree with you on is that both teams are in the same position right now.
I listed 4 players under 25 who are top6 top4 future1G, not everyone on team under 26 even if they are bottom6 3rd pair or even 3 non roster players. You are reaching.
You are so wrong to say Bergeron isn't playing 200 foot game. Have you watched Krejci play? Plus 14 and Malkin minus 4 so wrong there too.
Rask still playing at a high level. Watch him and look at the stats. It does not matter that Halak is 35+ because he won't be on the team next year.
You are right about one other thing. Swayman has not had a great sample size yet. You are wrong about 9 games not meaning anything. He will go through tough times like almost all young goalies but the eyeball test through those 9 games plus the stats do not lie.
8 mai 2021 à 3 h 23
Banni
The only thing I will agree with you on is that both teams are in the same position right now.
I listed 4 players under 25 who are top6 top4 future1G, not everyone on team under 26 even if they are bottom6 3rd pair or even 3 non roster players. You are reaching.
You are so wrong to say Bergeron isn't playing 200 foot game. Have you watched Krejci play? Plus 14 and Malkin minus 4 so wrong there too.
Rask still playing at a high level. Watch him and look at the stats. It does not matter that Halak is 35+ because he won't be on the team next year.
You are right about one other thing. Swayman has not had a great sample size yet. You are wrong about 9 games not meaning anything. He will go through tough times like almost all young goalies but the eyeball test through those 9 games plus the stats do not lie.

Have you watched BOS play?
They hid Bergeron in the Ozone. Period. They know he doesn't have legs.
Compairing Malkin to Krejci you must be kidding me. Is +/-, which is a horrible state, really what compares players. Malkin had a very slow start but still has the same amount of goals and in way less games.
No one would confuse which of those two is the better player. His wheels are off. He's unable to carry a line and he's slowed.
Hell Bos probably isn't bringing him back next year unless it's at a massive discount, and even then I don't think they want him in a 2C role anymore.
Much like chara, who BOS fans swore up and down could still play, while the coaching staff knew he was done as they tried to hide him as much as possible, BOS knows it's time to get out of that.
As for Swayman , there are many players who have a good few game run, then they come down to earth. You don't know what you got there.
Of these two teams there is more young talent on the penguins than BOS. But like I said, it doesn't matter, because the real star power on both teams is aging out. No matter what way you want to try to slice that, BOS players are older and slower. That's what happens when both your C are 35 years old. Hell Bergeron is almost 36,
You can try to ignore the obvious but all you have to do is look at the stats. Bergeron use to start in the Dzone, shut the other teams best players down, then flip the puck to the Ozone.
Now he starts in the Ozone. He can't run the ice like that anymore. He doesn't have the legs to. They have had to cut the ice in half for him. Make him move less. Hide the fact he can't move well anymore.
He's not gonna chase down fast players anymore. It is what it is. Why you can't admit that is beyond me.
8 mai 2021 à 13 h 39
Have you watched BOS play?
They hid Bergeron in the Ozone. Period. They know he doesn't have legs.
Compairing Malkin to Krejci you must be kidding me. Is +/-, which is a horrible state, really what compares players. Malkin had a very slow start but still has the same amount of goals and in way less games.
No one would confuse which of those two is the better player. His wheels are off. He's unable to carry a line and he's slowed.
Hell Bos probably isn't bringing him back next year unless it's at a massive discount, and even then I don't think they want him in a 2C role anymore.
Much like chara, who BOS fans swore up and down could still play, while the coaching staff knew he was done as they tried to hide him as much as possible, BOS knows it's time to get out of that.
As for Swayman , there are many players who have a good few game run, then they come down to earth. You don't know what you got there.
Of these two teams there is more young talent on the penguins than BOS. But like I said, it doesn't matter, because the real star power on both teams is aging out. No matter what way you want to try to slice that, BOS players are older and slower. That's what happens when both your C are 35 years old. Hell Bergeron is almost 36,
You can try to ignore the obvious but all you have to do is look at the stats. Bergeron use to start in the Dzone, shut the other teams best players down, then flip the puck to the Ozone.
Now he starts in the Ozone. He can't run the ice like that anymore. He doesn't have the legs to. They have had to cut the ice in half for him. Make him move less. Hide the fact he can't move well anymore.
He's not gonna chase down fast players anymore. It is what it is. Why you can't admit that is beyond me.

Watched plenty of Boston games this year.
Not comparing Malkin to Krejci just defending him because you say he's not playing 200 ft game yet he's +14 and you say Malkin plays 200 ft game yet he is a - player. Never said who was better. +/- is not the be all and end all but it has merit.
Same with Bergeron. He is +24 yet you say he can't play a 200 ft game anymore yet Crosby is +6 but he can play a 200 ft game? Not saying who is better. Crosby is the man and has carried Pittsburg this year and should get MVP votes. Bergeron and Krejci are not the same players they were 10 years ago just like Crosby and Malkin, but don't diminish what they are doing this year because of your anti Boston bias. By your argument Boston has been so successful this year because Coyle and Kuraly/Lazar have been the difference makers at center ice?
Of course Bergeron and Krejci can't chase down fast players anymore but that's not what this is about. It's about still impacting the game positively for their team and it's about respect.
Just show some respect to two players who are still earning it.
This conversation is over.
8 mai 2021 à 14 h 26
Banni
Watched plenty of Boston games this year.
Not comparing Malkin to Krejci just defending him because you say he's not playing 200 ft game yet he's +14 and you say Malkin plays 200 ft game yet he is a - player. Never said who was better. +/- is not the be all and end all but it has merit.
Same with Bergeron. He is +24 yet you say he can't play a 200 ft game anymore yet Crosby is +6 but he can play a 200 ft game? Not saying who is better. Crosby is the man and has carried Pittsburg this year and should get MVP votes. Bergeron and Krejci are not the same players they were 10 years ago just like Crosby and Malkin, but don't diminish what they are doing this year because of your anti Boston bias. By your argument Boston has been so successful this year because Coyle and Kuraly/Lazar have been the difference makers at center ice?
Of course Bergeron and Krejci can't chase down fast players anymore but that's not what this is about. It's about still impacting the game positively for their team and it's about respect.
Just show some respect to two players who are still earning it.
This conversation is over.

here you go again, your use of +/- which is a horrible hockey stat and means nothing.
Wow Bergeron finished a + whatever....that doesn't mean he played a 200 foot game. It means he is still good on the dot and keeps the puck in the Ozone so he doesn't have to skate genius.
He use to start low 40% in the Ozone, he's up to 58-62% in the Ozone the last 4 years.
I hate to break it to you, he can't skate. How much more evidence do you need. They hide his legs. He's slowed, The fact they don't use him in the same way as they use to shows you this. Everyone knows he was one of the best shut down centers in the league able to flip the puck the other way. FFS he started 43% Ozone and had a 58.2% corsi one year. That's who he use to be. He can't do that anymore.
They know it, you are over here trying to argue it.
Crosby's game has not changed. At all, they have never had to use him different because his legs still work. On a team known for playing with speed.
Who are you even trying to compare this.
How about YOU try showing some respect to these players. You clearly don't know anything about them. New to hockey or something?
The guy is a shell of what he use to be. Period. Actually recognizing how good he use to be to what he is now is a good start to showing some respect. It will also help you realize how much he's slowed down.
When you realize he doesn't have the legs to play that game anymore. Don't pretend they wouldn't like to still use him that way either. Flipping the puck back the other direction with the other teams best lines on the ice is huge in winning hockey games. But clearly they know he can't run up and down the ice like that anymore at almost 36 years old!
21 juill. 2021 à 8 h 10
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
here you go again, your use of +/- which is a horrible hockey stat and means nothing.
Wow Bergeron finished a + whatever....that doesn't mean he played a 200 foot game. It means he is still good on the dot and keeps the puck in the Ozone so he doesn't have to skate genius.
He use to start low 40% in the Ozone, he's up to 58-62% in the Ozone the last 4 years.
I hate to break it to you, he can't skate. How much more evidence do you need. They hide his legs. He's slowed, The fact they don't use him in the same way as they use to shows you this. Everyone knows he was one of the best shut down centers in the league able to flip the puck the other way. FFS he started 43% Ozone and had a 58.2% corsi one year. That's who he use to be. He can't do that anymore.
They know it, you are over here trying to argue it.
Crosby's game has not changed. At all, they have never had to use him different because his legs still work. On a team known for playing with speed.
Who are you even trying to compare this.
How about YOU try showing some respect to these players. You clearly don't know anything about them. New to hockey or something?
The guy is a shell of what he use to be. Period. Actually recognizing how good he use to be to what he is now is a good start to showing some respect. It will also help you realize how much he's slowed down.
When you realize he doesn't have the legs to play that game anymore. Don't pretend they wouldn't like to still use him that way either. Flipping the puck back the other direction with the other teams best lines on the ice is huge in winning hockey games. But clearly they know he can't run up and down the ice like that anymore at almost 36 years old!

Oh holy crap so you’re just dumb huh?
21 juill. 2021 à 10 h 45
Banni
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
Oh holy crap so you’re just dumb huh?

really, is that why he's hidden in the Ozone?

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage