SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2006 ReDraft with Descriptions

2006 ReDraft with Descriptions

Cuvée de repêchage: 2006
Créé par: jimmerisagod
Publié: 7 mai 2021 à 9 h 36
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Easy pick number 1. Not only do they get an outstanding leader and a top 100 player ever, but they also stop their rivals from getting that- steal the opposition's captain from right under their noses.
2Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-This probably helps them win another cup. Marchand has shown to have outstanding chemistry with Crosby and they would create an outstanding duo
3Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-No More Toews- Add another elite center who has great leadership to the squad. I take him over Backstrom because the leadership
4Logo de Capitals de Washington-Caps make this pick again with the production he's provided for years
5Logo de Bruins de Boston-They keep the pick as well considering the absolute haul they got for Phil. Hot dog man elite
6Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Heart and soul and captain of the team in the future- a huge drop off in talent at this point
7Logo de Islanders de New York-Pretty strong goalie in the NHL- Vezina finalist and potentially another one this season. Isles grab a good goalie here
8Logo de Coyotes de Phoenix-As I said, big dropoff in talent- Staal is a solid 2 way player. 2C of the future for sure
9Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Pretty decent defenceman- fits the organization perfectly- kind of just... there
10Logo de Panthers de la Floride-Lucic is an alright player- pretty good in his prime, Panthers take him here
11Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-In his prime was alright. One of the highest scorers available- would need a top centre though. Luckily, the Kings have that in Kopitar
12Logo de Thrashers d'Atlanta-
Jeff Petry (+33 )
Jets need D men rn- Petry is a great D man rn- help them on their upcoming playoff run
13Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Good and underappreciated player throughout his career. Just kinda there forever
14Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-I'm getting bored at this point- just the highest scorer left
15Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-I can't believe I've already given up- but all the mega impact players are gone
16Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Canadiens de MontréalSharks goalies suck- Get the first couple years of mason and hopefully win the cup
17Logo de Kings de Los AngelesLogo de Oilers d'EdmontonFOurth line GOD TREVOR LEWIS. PLAYED ON THE FOURTH LINE FOR LIKE 30 YEARS- Kings legend
18Logo de Avalanche du Colorado-I'm just going to start making attempted comedic comments at this point- GET THE ARTY PARTY STARTED
19Logo de Mighty Ducks d'Anaheim-Legendary fourth liner
20Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Sharks de San JoseGreat speed- HOORAY
21Logo de Rangers de New York-Most games played left
22Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Flyers have always sucked at goalie. Maybe Optimus Reim's elite 2013 run can carry over- or they blow a 4-1 lead in a game 7
23Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Predators de NashvilleMaybe they could trade Bernier for an asset or 2
24Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
Leo Komarov (+156 )
Uncle Leo is a god- would be a Sabres legend
25Logo de Blues de St-LouisLogo de Devils du New JerseyI'm picking guys I've heard of at this point- this is an awful draft for defencemen
26Logo de Flames de Calgary-I know a flames fan with this name- Go Johnny
27Logo de Stars de Dallas-Perreault is the highest scorer available
28Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-67's product- same city scouting
29Logo de Coyotes de PhoenixLogo de Red Wings de DetroitMost games played remaining
30Logo de Devils du New JerseyLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLatvian legend

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage