MIN
SEA
  1. Soucy, Carson
Détails additionnels:
Expansion Draft
MIN
  1. Hertl, Tomas
Détails additionnels:
This trade would not happen if the Wild couldn’t re-sign Hertl. This trade would solve the centre issue without blowing up the farm.
SJS
  1. Beckman, Adam
  2. Rask, Victor
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (MIN)
Détails additionnels:
The San Jose Sharks need draft picks and young players. Adam Beckman is one of the best goal scorers outside of the NHL. Victor Rask is in the trade to facilitate the trade and give the Sharks an immediate replacement.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de PIT
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $70 736 667 $0 $1 482 500 $10 763 333 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $
C
RFA - 4
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
UFA - 8
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $ (Bonis de performance750 000 $$750K)
AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 7
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
G
UFA - 1
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance132 500 $$132K)
DD
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
D
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 mai 2021 à 22 h 53
Hockey Fan13
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,487
Hertl will cost more. Beckman is a nice prospect but he isn't quite that good and the late 1st in a weird draft year probably isn't that enticing.
OldNYIfan et FunMustBeAlways a aimé ceci.
6 mai 2021 à 22 h 59
Rangers 2023
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,430
Quoting: OutCold13
Hertl will cost more. Beckman is a nice prospect but he isn't quite that good and the late 1st in a weird draft year probably isn't that enticing.

Add kahkonen?
6 mai 2021 à 23 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,118

Exactly...

Rask is acceptable only in that it's for cap purposes. There really needs to be another piece going back to San Jose.

Menell perhaps? Possibly our 2nd in next years draft?
OutCold13 et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
6 mai 2021 à 23 h 5
Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan
Add kahkonen?

Not a chance.

Maybe Jones or Lindberg but not Kahkonen.
OutCold13 et CowSaysMoo a aimé ceci.
6 mai 2021 à 23 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 331

Hertl only has one more year on his deal. Does San Jose want to risk losing him for nothing?
Lightman13 a aimé ceci.
6 mai 2021 à 23 h 28
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: RazWild
Exactly...

Rask is acceptable only in that it's for cap purposes. There really needs to be another piece going back to San Jose.

Menell perhaps? Possibly our 2nd in next years draft?

I would pass on giving up that much. Hertl has one year left on his deal.
Lightman13 a aimé ceci.
6 mai 2021 à 23 h 40
Hockey Fan13
Quoting: CowSaysMoo
Hertl only has one more year on his deal. Does San Jose want to risk losing him for nothing?

You think no one else will want to make a trade offer for Hertl? Like Guerin says make a fair deal.
FunMustBeAlways a aimé ceci.
6 mai 2021 à 23 h 42
Démarrer sujet
You think no one else will want to make a trade offer for Hertl? Like Guerin says make a fair deal.

What do you propose?
6 mai 2021 à 23 h 46
I would pass on giving up that much. Hertl has one year left on his deal.

As you said, we would need to have assurances that Hertl would re-sign with us. Possibly as a sign-and-trade with an agreed upon extension in place beforehand.

Irregardless of that, he'll cost more than what your offering. Even with the single year left, your still trading for a legitimate Top Six Center. That's going to cost ya pieces you might not be willing to cough up otherwise.

Menell is a #4 type defenseman and is expendable by virtue of having both Addison, who is better overall anyway, and Belpedio.... likewise another 4-6 type defenseman. Furthermore they're more or less blocked by Dumba as it is.

We can afford the loss. Ditto the 2nd.

Both would be fair additions to the proposed trade already offered and even out the trade value.
6 mai 2021 à 23 h 55
Démarrer sujet
As you said, we would need to have assurances that Hertl would re-sign with us. Possibly as a sign-and-trade with an agreed upon extension in place beforehand.

Irregardless of that, he'll cost more than what your offering. Even with the single year left, your still trading for a legitimate Top Six Center. That's going to cost ya pieces you might not be willing to cough up otherwise.

Menell is a #4 type defenseman and is expendable by virtue of having both Addison, who is better overall anyway, and Belpedio.... likewise another 4-6 type defenseman. Furthermore they're more or less blocked by Dumba as it is.

We can afford the loss. Ditto the 2nd.

Both would be fair additions to the proposed trade already offered and even out the trade value.

So would your proposal be Rask, Beckman, Menell, a first and a second? The Wild better be sure about Hertl to be giving up that much. The reason I targeted Hertl was because he would be more realistic to acquire than Aleksander Barkov or Jack Eichel.

Also, Belpedio will not be in the organization next year. It is so obvious he will be blocked if he stays and his agent should look elsewhere.
6 mai 2021 à 23 h 57
Démarrer sujet
So would your proposal be Rask, Beckman, Menell, a first and a second? The Wild better be sure about Hertl to be giving up that much. The reason I targeted Hertl was because he would be more realistic to acquire than Aleksander Barkov and Jack Eichel.

Also, Belpedio will not be in the organization next year. It is so obvious he will be blocked if he stays and his agent should look elsewhere.
6 mai 2021 à 23 h 59
Hockey Fan13
What do you propose?

Sharks ACGM's would start with Boldy, which I wouldn't give up. So I think the prospect becomes either Khovanov or Marat. After that definitely a 1st but then also probably a 2nd in 2022 or 2023. Also keep Rask in there for salary cap balance.
RazWild a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2021 à 0 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Sharks ACGM's would start with Boldy, which I wouldn't give up. So I think the prospect becomes either Khovanov or Marat. After that definitely a 1st but then probably a 2nd in 2022 or 2023. Also keep Rask in there for salary cap balance.

Boldy and Rossi are non-starters for me. If I had to choose between Khovanov and Khusnutdinov to keep, I’m keeping Khusnutdinov. But you are right, the Wild could trade a high draft pick if it meant bringing in a quality Centre. The prospect pool is so much better than it once was.
OutCold13 et RazWild a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2021 à 0 h 4
Hockey Fan13
Boldy and Rossi are non-starters for me. If I had to choose between Khovanov and Khusnutdinov to keep, I’m keeping Khusnutdinov. But you are right, the Wild could trade a high draft pick if it meant bringing in a quality Centre. The prospect pool is so much better than it once was.

Totally agree!
RazWild a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2021 à 0 h 8
Démarrer sujet
Totally agree!

All of the other pieces on the team are in place. Once Guerin signs Kaprizov and Fiala, the top-six will be set for a long time other than one Centre spot (assuming one goes to Rossi). Bottom-six players can be shuffled around if needed and the Wild have guys like Dewar, Duhaime, and Shaw to fill if needed. I do think we will see Guerin swing for the fences on a trade for a Centre without giving up much on the current roster.
RazWild, OutCold13 et Lightman13 a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2021 à 0 h 12
So would your proposal be Rask, Beckman, Menell, a first and a second? The Wild better be sure about Hertl to be giving up that much.

No, I was proposing we add one or the other. Menell or the 2nd. Not both. Whichever one San Jose would prefer.

As far as Belpedio goes, I'm far less convinced of that. To be blunt, that's more or less why Menell left for the KHL this season. It's still not a forgone conclusion he'll comeback yet. Yes, I understand that both sides said there was interest but that entirely depends on how both the expansion draft and off-season goes. Menell might still be blocked as well when it's all said and done and may choose to sign elsewhere.

Guerin at that point might just as well do him a solid and trade his rights to another team where he'd have a better chance of making an NHL roster, Ala Donato.

As it stands, Belpedio honestly has a better chance of making our roster at this point then Menell does. But that's just my opinion of course.
7 mai 2021 à 0 h 28
Démarrer sujet
No, I was proposing we add one or the other. Menell or the 2nd. Not both. Whichever one San Jose would prefer.

As far as Belpedio goes, I'm far less convinced of that. To be blunt, that's more or less why Menell left for the KHL this season. It's still not a forgone conclusion he'll comeback yet. Yes, I understand that both sides said there was interest but that entirely depends on how both the expansion draft and off-season goes. Menell might still be blocked as well when it's all said and done and may choose to sign elsewhere.

Guerin at that point might just as well do him a solid and trade his rights to another team where he'd have a better chance of making an NHL roster, Ala Donato.

As it stands, Belpedio honestly has a better chance of making our roster at this point then Menell does. But that's just my opinion of course.

I don’t know what your opinion is when it comes to the other potential centres available, but personally, I think Hertl would be the best for what the Wild could afford to give up.

While I would love to see Jack Eichel and Aleksander Barkov on this team, the cost would be way too much. Other Wild fans have thrown out the name Sean Monahan, but I’m just not a huge fan of his. He plays next to a tremendous player in Johnny Gaudreau and he always leaves me wanting more.

If not Hertl, I wouldn’t mind Guerin checking in with LA though on one of their many Centre prospects.
OutCold13, RazWild et Lightman13 a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2021 à 12 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,889
What do people think it would take to pry Couturier from Philly? I assume way too much, but he is a pending UFA after next year and Philly seems to be entering somewhat of a rebuild. He'd be a monster get for the Wild and having him and Jeek as 1/2 Centers would be awesome, since they actually play a similar game (albeit Coots has much higher scoring prowess).

Any residuals from the Fletcher era that we may be able to take advantage of and dangle to him as part of a package?
CowSaysMoo a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2021 à 14 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: drmantalban
What do people think it would take to pry Couturier from Philly? I assume way too much, but he is a pending UFA after next year and Philly seems to be entering somewhat of a rebuild. He'd be a monster get for the Wild and having him and Jeek as 1/2 Centers would be awesome, since they actually play a similar game (albeit Coots has much higher scoring prowess).

Any residuals from the Fletcher era that we may be able to take advantage of and dangle to him as part of a package?

I certainly wouldn’t mind checking in on Couturier. They could be looking to move some of their core pieces after a disappointing season. In terms of residuals from the Chuck Fletcher regime, I know he always liked Dumba, Greenway, and Eriksson Ek. Eriksson Ek is a non-starter for me, but I would be willing to listen on the other two if it meant getting Couturier.

What do you think?
MNCountryClub a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2021 à 14 h 51
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,889
I certainly wouldn’t mind checking in on Couturier. They could be looking to move some of their core pieces after a disappointing season. In terms of residuals from the Chuck Fletcher regime, I know he always liked Dumba, Greenway, and Eriksson Ek. Eriksson Ek is a non-starter for me, but I would be willing to listen on the other two if it meant getting Couturier.

What do you think?

That's pretty much exactly what my thoughts were too. I'd imagine Philly would probably start the conversation with Rossi or Boldy, which I wouldn't be open to for Couts. He's a heck of a player, so others may disagree, but that's just where I stand. If you could somehow package like Khus, Beckman, Mennell or Khovanov + Greener/Dumba, I'd be into it.

I don't know if the general agreement is that Philly should do a rebuild or try to re-tool on the fly. If it's the latter, I think Couts would be pretty costly. If it's the former, you might be able to sneak by with a good bundle of picks + prospects and maybe some immediate value going back.

Idk I think he's an interesting option for BG to call on.
CowSaysMoo a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2021 à 15 h 54
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: drmantalban
That's pretty much exactly what my thoughts were too. I'd imagine Philly would probably start the conversation with Rossi or Boldy, which I wouldn't be open to for Couts. He's a heck of a player, so others may disagree, but that's just where I stand. If you could somehow package like Khus, Beckman, Mennell or Khovanov + Greener/Dumba, I'd be into it.

I don't know if the general agreement is that Philly should do a rebuild or try to re-tool on the fly. If it's the latter, I think Couts would be pretty costly. If it's the former, you might be able to sneak by with a good bundle of picks + prospects and maybe some immediate value going back.

Idk I think he's an interesting option for BG to call on.

Matt Boldy and Marco Rossi are also non-starters for me as well, but I would be willing to listen on just about any other prospect in the Wild system.

Another point to remember: Chuck Fletcher has yet to make a real change on the Flyers roster. The only significant move I can come up with that he has made was signing Kevin Hayes. Almost all of the other players on the roster were Ron Hextall guys. He is not emotionally invested in these players like he would if he had drafted and developed them himself. It would be smart for Bill Guerin to check in.
MNCountryClub a aimé ceci.
7 mai 2021 à 17 h 24
Modifié 7 mai 2021 à 17 h 39
I don’t know what your opinion is when it comes to the other potential centres available, but personally, I think Hertl would be the best for what the Wild could afford to give up.

While I would love to see Jack Eichel and Aleksander Barkov on this team, the cost would be way too much. Other Wild fans have thrown out the name Sean Monahan, but I’m just not a huge fan of his. He plays next to a tremendous player in Johnny Gaudreau and he always leaves me wanting more.

If not Hertl, I wouldn’t mind Guerin checking in with LA though on one of their many Centre prospects.

I'd agree that the best possible trade target to go after if he's available is Hertl. Couturier won't be available, even if they're headed for a rebuild, gotta think he's untouchable. Monahan would be my secondary target, but I'll get to him more in just a bit.

The best UFA target for me is Danault. He would make for a really good 1-2 punch with JEE and give Rossi time to develop. But it would be important to get him on a shorter 2-3 contract as opposed to anything longer. RNH would be both too pricey and isn't really a center anymore, he's a winger.

Eichel would cost too much and wouldn't be worth it because it would take an absolute overpay to get him out of Buffalo. I'm honestly over trying to acquire him anymore. Ditto that for Barkov, who would absolutely be worth it in my mind, but won't be available anyway. Barkov is literally my wet dream of getting an elite 1C though, so there's that.

Kings are a nice thought, but we don't really have anything they would want in return.

You're on the right track with Philly though, I would move Dumba after the ED for Morgan Frost and Philly's 2022 1st. Frost has top six center potential and is near NHL ready.

I've kinda come around on the thought of trading for Monahan for 2 reasons.

1) He's young, and fits right in line with the young core of players we already have. He'll also likely be cheaper than anything else on the market, given that his value is in a complete and utter freefall right now.

Calgary is very likely to be heading for a rebuild after this season, and given that we'd have assets they'd want. Might be more open to taking less for Monahan so long as they make up the difference in prospects or draft capital.

2) The Flames GM already offered Monahan 1v1 for Dumba, and Guerin said no. This gives us a massive head start on other trades because we already have a firm grasp of where value is measured for the player. We know that his value has gone down since then. He can be had for less now, and far more easily than say Hertl for roughly at or around the same price point but with less competition for said player which means there'll be less chance of a bidding war breaking out on us.

There are obvious concerns about his compete level and defensive deficiencies compared to Hertl as well.
Or that he's less productive when not on a line with Johnny Hockey. All of these are valid points and concerns.

But I'm not fully convinced that we should just write him off as a option.

2a) Team Culture

It's kinda a **** show in Calgary right now, the Culture isn't bad by any means but it's stagnant, and I wouldn't be surprised if Monahan just needs a change of scenery in order to excel again.

We've all seen what Guerin has done for the Wild locker room and how things have changed so drastically within it, and this to me is the kind of environment Monahan needs to come to in order to turn things around.

2b) Byproduct of Johnny Hockey

We have two gamebreakers of our own now. Put him on a line with either Fiala or Kaprizov and he'll be fine.

2c) Defensive Deficiencies

We have more than enough defensive two-way forwards to stick on a line with him to cover that fact. We also happen to have a top 5 defense in the league, now coupled with solid goaltending. We and he will be fine if he comes here.

I would currently offer this for Monahan...

Rask
Khovanov
Either 2021 1st (PIT or MIN) OR 2022 2nd(MIN)
CowSaysMoo a aimé ceci.
8 mai 2021 à 0 h 8
Démarrer sujet
I'd agree that the best possible trade target to go after if he's available is Hertl. Couturier won't be available, even if they're headed for a rebuild, gotta think he's untouchable. Monahan would be my secondary target, but I'll get to him more in just a bit.

The best UFA target for me is Danault. He would make for a really good 1-2 punch with JEE and give Rossi time to develop. But it would be important to get him on a shorter 2-3 contract as opposed to anything longer. RNH would be both too pricey and isn't really a center anymore, he's a winger.

Eichel would cost too much and wouldn't be worth it because it would take an absolute overpay to get him out of Buffalo. I'm honestly over trying to acquire him anymore. Ditto that for Barkov, who would absolutely be worth it in my mind, but won't be available anyway. Barkov is literally my wet dream of getting an elite 1C though, so there's that.

Kings are a nice thought, but we don't really have anything they would want in return.

You're on the right track with Philly though, I would move Dumba after the ED for Morgan Frost and Philly's 2022 1st. Frost has top six center potential and is near NHL ready.

I've kinda come around on the thought of trading for Monahan for 2 reasons.

1) He's young, and fits right in line with the young core of players we already have. He'll also likely be cheaper than anything else on the market, given that his value is in a complete and utter freefall right now.

Calgary is very likely to be heading for a rebuild after this season, and given that we'd have assets they'd want. Might be more open to taking less for Monahan so long as they make up the difference in prospects or draft capital.

2) The Flames GM already offered Monahan 1v1 for Dumba, and Guerin said no. This gives us a massive head start on other trades because we already have a firm grasp of where value is measured for the player. We know that his value has gone down since then. He can be had for less now, and far more easily than say Hertl for roughly at or around the same price point but with less competition for said player which means there'll be less chance of a bidding war breaking out on us.

There are obvious concerns about his compete level and defensive deficiencies compared to Hertl as well.
Or that he's less productive when not on a line with Johnny Hockey. All of these are valid points and concerns.

But I'm not fully convinced that we should just write him off as a option.

2a) Team Culture

It's kinda a **** show in Calgary right now, the Culture isn't bad by any means but it's stagnant, and I wouldn't be surprised if Monahan just needs a change of scenery in order to excel again.

We've all seen what Guerin has done for the Wild locker room and how things have changed so drastically within it, and this to me is the kind of environment Monahan needs to come to in order to turn things around.

2b) Byproduct of Johnny Hockey

We have two gamebreakers of our own now. Put him on a line with either Fiala or Kaprizov and he'll be fine.

2c) Defensive Deficiencies

We have more than enough defensive two-way forwards to stick on a line with him to cover that fact. We also happen to have a top 5 defense in the league, now coupled with solid goaltending. We and he will be fine if he comes here.

I would currently offer this for Monahan...

Rask
Khovanov
Either 2021 1st (PIT or MIN) OR 2022 2nd(MIN)

How long did it take you to type this? Lol
8 mai 2021 à 1 h 6
Modifié 8 mai 2021 à 1 h 50
How long did it take you to type this? Lol

10-15 minutes give or take.... on my cell phone.

Problem? 🤨
8 mai 2021 à 15 h 0
Démarrer sujet
10-15 minutes give or take.... on my cell phone.

Problem? 🤨

Nope! Just a well thought out reply.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage