Next Year

Créé par: CollinMohr555
Équipe: 2021-22 Blue Jackets de Columbus
Date de création initiale: 6 mai 2021
Publié: 6 mai 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
What They Should Do -

The Blue Jackets are a team that I could see jumping back into a playoff spot next year. I think that the Jackets don't change too much over the offseason and they start the next season and see how it goes. If the Jackets get off to a rough start then you still have the option to trade guys like Domi, Merzlikins, and Jones at the deadline. If they are in a playoff spot then they can keep those guys and try to resign them next offseason. I also think that they should leave some roster spots open for younger players, like Foudy, Bemstrom, Chinakhov, and Peeke.

Expansion -

I think its rather obvious who the Jackets protect. It's probably between Robinson and Kukan who get selected by Seattle.

Trades -

Laine is not a good fit in Columbus, even when Torts is gone. He is lazy, inconsistent, and very bad defensively. I think you get a top 4 defensemen and some picks out of Laine.

Signings -

I signed Danault to help at the center position. I think Danault would work well on a line with Atkinson and Bjorkstrand. I also resigned Del Zotto. He seems to like it in Columbus and he was solid this year. He also isn't expensive to sign.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
22 000 000 $
21 200 000 $
2925 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
66 000 000 $
2900 000 $
Transactions
CBJ
SEA
  1. Robinson, Eric
Détails additionnels:
Protection List :

Atkinson
Nyquist
Domi
Laine
Jenner
Bjorkstrand
Roslovic

Jones
Werenski
Gavrikov

Korpisalo
CBJ
  1. Bear, Ethan
  2. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (EDM)
EDM
  1. Laine, Patrik [Droits de RFA]
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de CBJ
Logo de TBL
Logo de TOR
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de NJD
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de EDM
Logo de CBJ
Logo de EDM
Logo de TBL
Logo de CBJ
Logo de TOR
Logo de CBJ
Logo de ANA
Logo de TOR
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
Logo de CBJ
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $61 157 529 $0 $1 750 000 $20 342 471 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C
UFA - 6
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
1 325 000 $1 325 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
1 838 362 $1 838 362 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD, AG
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AG, C, AD
RFA - 3
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AD, AG
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 633 333 $1 633 333 $
DG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
6 mai 2021 à 13 h 47
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 618
I like the Laine trade, with Mcdavid and Dri he's going to have a kabillion goals but that's wouldn't happen with the Bluejackets - don't know if you are keeping Torts but that's a team he could take pretty far
6 mai 2021 à 14 h 16
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,931
Honestly hate the idea of laine to Edmonton. Yes he will likely crush it that’s the problem. Let’s say it happened why would he even considered a multi year deal right away? If I was him I’d just accept one year qualifying offer and bank on stats getting boosted by oilers already successful pp to cash in on a bigger contract a year later which will land at the same time need to resign nurse and jp. I personally don’t feel Edmonton needs that type of sniper or should be putting themselves into that type of cap mess. I’d be looking for more of a physical two way forward that is good at retrieving pucks and good at board battles. Mcdavid and Leon have proven more than capable of putting the puck in the net could use help in getting them the puck.
6 mai 2021 à 14 h 47
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
Quoting: Timmah007
Honestly hate the idea of laine to Edmonton. Yes he will likely crush it that’s the problem. Let’s say it happened why would he even considered a multi year deal right away? If I was him I’d just accept one year qualifying offer and bank on stats getting boosted by oilers already successful pp to cash in on a bigger contract a year later which will land at the same time need to resign nurse and jp. I personally don’t feel Edmonton needs that type of sniper or should be putting themselves into that type of cap mess. I’d be looking for more of a physical two way forward that is good at retrieving pucks and good at board battles. Mcdavid and Leon have proven more than capable of putting the puck in the net could use help in getting them the puck.

You just described what Puljujarvi is becoming and the role he played on that incredible Finnish U20 team. If acquiring Laine allows Edmonton to permanently keep Draisaitl and McDavid separated, I'm taking a very long look at this trade. The value's right, and Laine's one of those players I'd genuinely consider moving Bear and the 2021 1st for.

I will agree that the contract and numbers side of this thing make it really, really tough for Edmonton to immediately jump out and do this, but only if Laine takes the route of a one-year show me deal. If the can convince him to take a deal in the ballpark of $7M/3y to accommodate both the flat cap AND maximize Laine's potential earnings on his last RFA deal, I don't see any argument against doing this. It gives Edmonton two of the best lines in hockey, which on its own could be enough to propel multiple deep runs into the playoffs.

I'm gonna play around with the idea in a separate AGM to see if and where the money works.
CollinMohr555 et Timmah007 a aimé ceci.
6 mai 2021 à 14 h 57
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 838

I'm in the same boat here. Not a lot of doubt that Laine would put up great numbers in Edmonton and the trade value is reasonable. I just think for the cap space he'll occupy, he isn't a player that will take Edmonton to the next level. The top 6 (driven by 2 guys) scores plenty and has a lethal PP. The Oilers are better off to spend that cap space to build a better bottom 6 and add players that make the team tougher to play against. When I look at teams like Vegas and Colorado in the West, their depth is night and day with the Oilers and the Oilers would never win a 7 game series for that reason.
6 mai 2021 à 18 h 2
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5
Quoting: Sabresforlife
I like the Laine trade, with Mcdavid and Dri he's going to have a kabillion goals but that's wouldn't happen with the Bluejackets - don't know if you are keeping Torts but that's a team he could take pretty far

I try not to be biased with Tortorella, because I know and am somewhat related to him. I love Torts and I will always hope the team he coaches does well, but I think his time coaching is done. The Jackets have added players like Domi and Laine that do not succeed under Torts style of coaching. Fans have not been very happy with him as of lately either. Also, Jackets are in a bit of a retool right now and a lot of times those start with a new coach.
6 mai 2021 à 18 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5

Its hard to find teams that Laine would fit well with. I guess I just like the idea of Mcdavid and Laine on the same line together. I just did an AGM of what the Oilers cap situation would look like after signing Laine. I think it would be best for both the Oilers and Laine to agree on a short deal like 3 years at 8 mil per.
6 mai 2021 à 20 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 618
Quoting: CollinMohr555
I try not to be biased with Tortorella, because I know and am somewhat related to him. I love Torts and I will always hope the team he coaches does well, but I think his time coaching is done. The Jackets have added players like Domi and Laine that do not succeed under Torts style of coaching. Fans have not been very happy with him as of lately either. Also, Jackets are in a bit of a retool right now and a lot of times those start with a new coach.

Can't tell you how surprised I was that Laine ended up with the Bluejackets, I thought for sure that was going to be a threeway trade with Laine going out to LAKs or somewhere - then I thought the GM and Torts are not on the same page.
7 mai 2021 à 5 h 16
Pengweenies
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 291
0 chance that roster makes playoffs. It’s not good

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage