SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

2005 Redraft With Descriptions

2005 Redraft With Descriptions

Cuvée de repêchage: 2005
Créé par: jimmerisagod
Publié: 6 mai 2021 à 10 h 3
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-I know it's unrealistic, but i think perhaps the penguins stick with crosby
2Logo de Mighty Ducks d'Anaheim-Kopitar is arguably the most underappreciated player of our generation, and he seems to be underappreciated even by me, a Kings fan. Ducks love that the Kings don't get their franchise centre and a 1-2 punch of Getzlaf and Kopitar would be deadly for years. They probably win it all in 2014
3Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-Carolina has struggled in net for a while, and Johnson wasn't a part of the '06 cup team. Price would be a franchise goalie and usurp Cam Ward.
4Logo de Wild du Minnesota-A franchise number 1 D man for the future. Hopefully make the wild more relevant.
5Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Bloomed maybe a little bit later than Price but should have similar results. One of the best goalies of the 2010's and the Habs would take away their archrivals goalie
6Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Very strong offensive dman. Very good everywhere he's played. Columbus doesn't need a goalie either
7Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Very strong Stay at home D man for a decade. Made an olympic team. Just makes the Hawks even more stacked
8Logo de Sharks de San JoseLogo de Thrashers d'AtlantaPlayoff Quick with the Sharks- Stanley cup wins on the way
9Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-
T.J. Oshie (+15 )
Frankly, anything is better than Brian Lee- but Oshie is an ultra-skilled forward and would for sure make a great impact on the Sens
10Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Pure Goal Scorer- Him with the Sedins would be like him with Perry and Getzlaf. Might help Vancouver to the cup
11Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Our entire franchise is gone now so may as well take a really consistent player in Stastny, who has become a strong playoff performer
12Logo de Rangers de New YorkLogo de Sharks de San JoseNiskanen had a solid career with a few teams. Won a cup. Solid player
13Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Was the last pick in the draft. Really solid player throughout his career- a great player who's still going strong today
14Logo de Capitals de Washington-Definition of a steady and reliable force. Really nice compliment to contending teams. Caps take him and possibly win another cup.
15Logo de Islanders de New York-
James Neal (+18 )
Playing with Tavares possibly has a similar impact on him as playing with Malkin
16Logo de Thrashers d'AtlantaLogo de Rangers de New York
Ben Bishop (+69 )
When not injured, Bishop is one of the top goalies in the league. Maybe steals some games for the Thrashers and helps draw in fans, although he was a late bloomer so probably would shine for the Jets.
17Logo de Coyotes de Phoenix-Trying to replicate the Yandle loss, the Yotes grab Johnson here as a building block for the team
18Logo de Predators de Nashville-THe best ability is availability- Cogliano has played the 3rd most games in the draft class, and is the leading scorer remaining- something Nashville has always struggled at
19Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-14 years early, Staal was a reliable defenceman for a large amount of time. Helps with the WIngs playoff runs
20Logo de Panthers de la FlorideLogo de Flyers de PhiladelphieHjalmarsson was an extremely valuable dman with cup-winning petigree. Top four guy for about a decade
21Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-May be a pilon, but a decent scoring pilon
22Logo de Bruins de Boston-Bruins lose rask- try to make up for it- probably not so successful, but Pavelec was a solid goalie for a few years
23Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Hanzal was a solid player scoring over 300 points in his career. Not a bad middle 6er
24Logo de Blues de St-Louis-top six D man with the bruins- reliable and solid
25Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Upside I guess- highest scorer available
26Logo de Flames de Calgary-THis is where we reach the "Detroit bottom 6er for like 30 years" portion
27Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
Darren Helm (+105 )
part 2
28Logo de Stars de Dallas-Played like everywhere. Why not give it a try
29Logo de Flyers de PhiladelphieLogo de Panthers de la FlorideMost points left
30Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
Nathan Gerbe (+112 )
For the memes
6 mai 2021 à 13 h 17
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,222
Unbelievable how 1 draft affected the Kings history so much. Kopitar and Quick in the same draft? The rest of the picks didn't amount to anything, but the grand slams for those two changed the course of the Kings.
jimmerisagod a aimé ceci.
6 mai 2021 à 16 h 2
Banni
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,585
I just can’t see it with price. He had a couple real good years, but it’s been a question mark since then.
jimmerisagod a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2021 à 16 h 5
Démarrer sujet
depressed Kings fan
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Quoting: CMcAvoy73
I just can’t see it with price. He had a couple real good years, but it’s been a question mark since then.

I appreciate you jinxing the leafs
CMcAvoy73 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage