Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 162
yes, they should if he agrees
Jeuck75 a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 13 h 8
Isles7
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,299
No he’s been carried by Mcdavid and draisaitl.
3 mai 2021 à 13 h 9
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
I wouldn’t
3 mai 2021 à 13 h 32
The Spawn is back
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,068
For me, I add another 5-6 mil winger before I sign Barrie. Larsson is the number one Dman to get resigned because 1. he is likely affordable (I don't think he gets a raise) and 2. there is no talent like him at RHD to replace him internally. Barrie is a rare talent too, but Bouchard is actually a good bet to pick up a lot of Barrie's loss, and in a couple of years potentially replace it in full.

I think a full time Bouchard will get points (PP and limited 5v5) at at least half the rate that Barrie has, covering that half of the offense from the back end for likely around 1/8 the price. If Klef is back for even half of next season, he should also help cover more of the offensive slack. And more PP minutes for Nurse over Barrie would be just fine by me (and Bear even, his offensive play has been nice lately).

Basically, there are ways within the current roster to replace a lot of Barrie's 21 PP points thus far, many of which let's be honest would have happened for any decent blueliner (Nurse, Klef, Bouch, maybe Bear) who can pass off to McD or Drai who do most of the primary assisting/scoring. I would rather allocate that money to a top 6 winger. Harder to see how a 45-50ish points winger who might be had for the price Barrie will go for (assuming 5-6 mil) can be found internally compared to the back end replacements for Barrie, who should cover a good deal of the departing Barrie offense. Holloway and McLeod are looking like real players, but can't assume they will blossom to fill a 50 point top 6 forward role in either of the next two seasons as easily as Bouchard can be assumed to cover a lot of Barrie's offense over that time.
Cbzblaze a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 13 h 38
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
Are the checkboxes you agree to before publishing an AGM really so ambiguous that you couldn't figure out that this was better suited as a forum discussion?

Resigning Barrie would be an egregious mistake. His past dozen games have seen his icetime almost be exclusively with McDavid. Tippett doesn't trust him in any other situation other than full-bore offense where McDavid can cover up for his defensive inadequacies.

The priorities this summer are two, maybe three, scoring wingers and a goaltender to tandem with Koskinen. If Klefbom is serious about not coming back, then a stopgap #2LD is a priority. Also, if Hamilton is available and willing to play in Edmonton, then by all means move on from both Barrie and Larsson to bring him in. Defencemen of his calibre rarely become available, especially at the younger age of 27.
9 mai 2021 à 1 h 2
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,724
He is doing well because its the north division in terms of points. But anything in terms of defense and yeah Mike Smith has bailed his ass out numerous times

Really do not see the need for him as they got Nurse for unit 1 and Bouchard and Bear for unit 2

Since divisions return to normal next year I dont know if their D will do good against guys like Ovie, Mackinnon, Crosby, etc.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage