Forums/Armchair-GM

NXT Avs

Créé par: coga16
Équipe: 2021-22 Avalanche du Colorado
Date de création initiale: 15 avr. 2021
Publié: 3 mai 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Messing around with the Avs roster for next year, combining a few trade ideas that have floated around the site for a while, also assuming Erik Johnson and Francouz are able to return next year so max cap hit possible before the offseason happens .

Protection is based on EJ waiving his NMC
Mack, Rants, Landy, Kadri, Bura, Jost, Nuke
Makar, Girard, Toews
Grubauer

Expansion Draft - Compher. Really the idea situation here, if he is selected sets up the Avs offseason nicely to make some good hockey trades

Graves to the Devils - A trade that has been proposed by lots of devils fans, I think this is fair value with the pick and the additional of Boqvist helps fill out the bottom 6. Trade needed for the additional cap relief plus with the emergences of TImmins lately, Graves loses his spot in this line up especially if EJ is healthy

Donskoi for a LW - I am just using DeBrusk bc of how he seems to be in the dog house in Boston. But this trade is just to balance out the lines getting a LW and to make room for Kaut on the 3rd line so they dont have to shoe horn him into a 4th line Role or on the Left side, that really doesnt work for him....

AGAIN. Doesnt have to be DeBrusk, just using a LW and someone who has similar cap hit

The Contracts - Looking at probably higher conservative values for the Avs to make sure they can take care of their own guys and still have some wiggle room with the Cap. Landeskog, using Gallagher 6.5m as a base and adding 1.25m to it based. Grubauer the 6x6 for Binnington and Markstrom as comps. Makar is tough but 9m could be 9.5m but using Chabot base contract to start with
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1900 000 $
1900 000 $
22 000 000 $
89 000 000 $
1900 000 $
1900 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
67 750 000 $
56 000 000 $
1900 000 $
Transactions
COL
  1. DeBrusk, Jake
Détails additionnels:
Read Description.
COL
  1. Boqvist, Jesper
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (NYI)
Détails additionnels:
Read Description.
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de COL
Logo de NYI
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
Logo de COL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $81 557 296 $1 741 463 $3 775 000 $-57 296 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 8
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
Logo de Bruins de Boston
3 675 000 $3 675 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 900 000 $4 900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
908 333 $908 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance425 000 $$425K)
AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
C
UFA - 2
725 000 $725 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
UFA - 6
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
DG/DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
725 000 $725 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 mai 2021 à 13 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 12,187
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Then it's mind blowingly hilarious that compher would be taken over Graves or donskoi

No where in the description does it say after draft

"if he is selected sets up the Avs offseason nicely to make some good hockey trades"......then I post 2 hockey trades with descriptions. What do you think the whole concept of this roster is. Posting 2 hockey trades IF he was selected, hence after the draft. Or do you need your hand held through this step by step

So you do have reading comprehension issues or just straight up ignored the descriptions and just went straight to trying to troll me
3 mai 2021 à 13 h 45
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,424
Quoting: coga16
"if he is selected sets up the Avs offseason nicely to make some good hockey trades"......then I post 2 hockey trades with descriptions. What do you think the whole concept of this roster is. Posting 2 hockey trades IF he was selected, hence after the draft. Or do you need your hand held through this step by step

So you do have reading comprehension issues or just straight up ignored the descriptions and just went straight to trying to troll me

Disagreeing with you and pointing out your hypocrisy isn't trolling. I'm sorry that people pointing this stuff out causes you to lash out
3 mai 2021 à 13 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
Disagreeing with you and pointing out your hypocrisy isn't trolling. I'm sorry that people pointing this stuff out causes you to lash out

Nothing about this is hypocritical, it’s not my issue you can’t read or understand the description posted, jumping to conclusions, thinking trading players to the Sabres for draft picks before the draft is the same as trading players after the draft for other players are polar opposite scenarios

You saying that this a laughable is the definition of trolling, now you are back peddling and deflecting bc you couldn’t comprehend what was in the description
3 mai 2021 à 14 h 8
Dr.
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
Quoting: Xqb15a
If the Avs could swap Donskoi for DeBrusk I think that’s a huge win.

For those questioning Seattle taking Compher, he can play center, how many other centers are going to be available? Who is Seattle going to have play C? I definitely could see it happening.

On Ryan Graves, I think me and the op are in the vast minority in thinking Graves is a 3rd pairing guy that has lived large playing with Makar, so imo anything that nets a 2nd + another puck or prospect I’m ok with because even if he was on the team next year he is 3rd pairing and being pushed with cheaper options available in Timmins and McDonald.

i think there will be plenty of centers and i doubt compher will be a standout at all among the ones that are available, i wouldn't say he's known for his center capabilities after constantly getting replaced at it every time he gets a chance. I'd say he's the 3rd options from us with donny or graves being the most likely choices.
3 mai 2021 à 14 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ArakinSkywalker
i think there will be plenty of centers and i doubt compher will be a standout at all among the ones that are available, i wouldn't say he's known for his center capabilities after constantly getting replaced at it every time he gets a chance. I'd say he's the 3rd options from us with donny or graves being the most likely choices.

I agree. Compher is least likely but in my roster brainstorming if he selected does allow the avs opportunity to look at hockey trades as a position of strength vs weakness. They could keep donskoi vs swapping a winger position trade but LW seems thin now with Saad gone
3 mai 2021 à 14 h 18
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,004

Define plenty of centers and whom, because functional centers in most cases are going to be protected. I do think Graves is the most likely selected though.
3 mai 2021 à 14 h 28
Dr.
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
Define plenty of centers and whom, because functional centers in most cases are going to be protected. I do think Graves is the most likely selected though.

i mean just go through the expansion simulator yourself there's plenty of C going to be left unprotected. like i don't know who is all going to be protected from teams but when i go through just in the first few teams i see grant, larsson, brassard, hayden, kurly, girgensons, eakins and i've also seen backlund left unprotected a lot as well. But like those guys are all the same or better caliber of centreman as compher is and it's only the first 5 teams. They're not going to take compher because he could play center if they have no one else, that's poor drafting, with that logic anyone can play center.
3 mai 2021 à 16 h 33
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,004
i mean just go through the expansion simulator yourself there's plenty of C going to be left unprotected. like i don't know who is all going to be protected from teams but when i go through just in the first few teams i see grant, larsson, brassard, hayden, kurly, girgensons, eakins and i've also seen backlund left unprotected a lot as well. But like those guys are all the same or better caliber of centreman as compher is and it's only the first 5 teams. They're not going to take compher because he could play center if they have no one else, that's poor drafting, with that logic anyone can play center.

That’s fair, not that those guys or Compher is anything to write home about and there will be some talent available particularly defensively I just wouldn’t lock Compher out of the conversation. Then you know what will happen is Seattle does something off the wall like take McDonald.🤪
NMAvsFan et ArakinSkywalker a aimé ceci.
3 mai 2021 à 16 h 43
Representing the 505
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,677
I personally don't see a situation where JTC, Donskoi and Graves are available but Seattle takes JTC but maybe Joe swings a two-for-the-price-of-one deal with Francis? As in, Joe says, "You select Compher and I'll also give you one of Donskoi or Graves, your choice." Obviously it's better to do it the way you suggest but the ultimate goal is to get some of that salary cleared and make room for new guys coming into the lineup. You hate to give away a player for nothing but I'd be really surprised if Seattle took Compher straight-up; it's possible but does not seem likely.
3 mai 2021 à 16 h 45
Representing the 505
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,677
That’s fair, not that those guys or Compher is anything to write home about and there will be some talent available particularly defensively I just wouldn’t lock Compher out of the conversation. Then you know what will happen is Seattle does something off the wall like take McDonald.🤪

A scenario like that would throw things into chaos a bit but, at the same time, that means the Avs could actually get a good return for guys like Graves and Donny. They likely wouldn't get much for JTC but maybe someone really wants some speed and thinks a change of scenery would help him.
3 mai 2021 à 16 h 56
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: NMAvsFan
I personally don't see a situation where JTC, Donskoi and Graves are available but Seattle takes JTC but maybe Joe swings a two-for-the-price-of-one deal with Francis? As in, Joe says, "You select Compher and I'll also give you one of Donskoi or Graves, your choice." Obviously it's better to do it the way you suggest but the ultimate goal is to get some of that salary cleared and make room for new guys coming into the lineup. You hate to give away a player for nothing but I'd be really surprised if Seattle took Compher straight-up; it's possible but does not seem likely.

sort of defeats the purpose of what my train of though is here. Its all about balancing out the line up depending on who is selected. Compher just seemed like the easiest way to do that. LW just seems weak in the Top 9 so using Donskoi to do that seemed the most logical, but should keep him bc avs are weak without him.

Seattle Takes Compher...Graves for LW, Keep Donskoi
Seattle Takes Graves....Donskoi for LW, Keep Compher move to wing full time
Seattle Takes Donskoi....Graves for LW, Keep Compher move to wing full time

Lots of options, but I do think a roster rebalancing will be needed once Saad hits UFA and they need to make room for Kaut on his natural side. Lots of uknowns still wiht EJs health, buyout?? And what the values on Landy and Grubaur will come in as. Those deals are important to get done soon
Xqb15a a aimé ceci.
23 juin 2021 à 19 h 14
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 17
This is pretty reasonable in all honesty, I can nit pick a couple of things just from my knowledge of sakic/Avs internal structures.
1st one being that this past season was an outlier in regards to Grubauer, he's not getting paid starter money from a weird injured season from Francouz, for the simple fact that next season he'll be right back in a 1A 1B role. While Gru is great and has had a couple stellar seasons the past couple for us, I think he'll have no issues signing 2-4 years @ 4.5-5 mill knowing his role is split, which is already 1+ mill raise.

2nd is probably my biggest nit pick, which only slightly effects your overall picture and thats in regards to Makar, Avs will not sign him to a max contract this year, Because then they lose his RFA status during that contract and when it ends he would be a UFA. He's 22 now so the most the Avs will sign Makar to is 4-5 years this off season, so he remains an RFA for his next contract, which will be his big money contract. He's going to get one of the newer hybrid bridge contracts where he gets some money now but mostly waiting to pay him his big money during his UFA years.

I like the Debrusk addition a lot, that adds some flexibility, even if its not him specifically it makes sense but to me Saad will be coming back, He was too clutch in the playoffs to not bring back.

I would like to note that I think the off season goal will be to upgrade 3C to someone who can comfortably play 2C minutes, IF/when Kadri gets made an example of again it doesn't need to be a hole in the roster.

and well, you know my feelings on replacing Girard, which isn't that I hate him as a hockey player, To me he is just the obvious odd man out having Makar, Byram, Timmins, Graves, Macdonald, Barron, Its nothing more than we have an embarrassment of riches, to allow a single dimensional forward pretend to play defence for 5 mill on the cap. Remember what i'm saying, every time Girard steps on the ice from now on going forward, its going to stand out how literally it is every shift he's on the ice he's giving the puck and his lane away to the other teams fore checkers so he can chase them instead of him being chased. You're gonna think of me haha <-- Its great in the regular season when Refs actually call penalties.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage