Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
Logo de BUF
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $60 017 249 $113 916 $932 500 $21 482 751 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 6
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
C
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C, AG
UFA - 2
3 050 000 $3 050 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 3
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
C
UFA - 2
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
RFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
G
UFA - 4
889 166 $889 166 $
DG/DD
RFA - 1
Power, Owen
950 000 $950 000 $
778 333 $778 333 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
G
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
950 000 $950 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
Équipe de réserve
894 167 $894 167 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AD, AG
RFA - 4
850 000 $850 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
C, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
DG/DD
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 mai 2021 à 1 h 37
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,984
That is precisely why theyre not taking Power. Skinner is also not a 4th liner, and Girgensons is one of their best role players, why are they dumping him for nothing. Quinn is far from ready
2 mai 2021 à 1 h 42
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
Drop vesalainen from that. He’s really showing some of they potential that I’ve been screaming about on this site. I think the jets are going to want to keep him. The second he gets confidence to shoot more, this kid will be a top 6 forward, mark my words. And to anyone who disagrees with me, I’m going to be checking the receipts
2 mai 2021 à 1 h 43
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,912
Ristolainen isn't worth close to that much.
2 mai 2021 à 1 h 55
Hockeynerd Oiler Fan
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 13
Oilers not interested in Eakin. Already have comparable 4th line centres that are cheaper. Jujar Khaira/Gaetan Haas are better.
2 mai 2021 à 2 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Leafs2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4
Quoting: Shibbal18
That is precisely why theyre not taking Power. Skinner is also not a 4th liner, and Girgensons is one of their best role players, why are they dumping him for nothing. Quinn is far from ready

Skinner has not been playing like a top line player this year and some of their other lines have developed good chem. Girgensons is maybe worth a little more but not much as his value has decreased this season by far and teams are not willing to pay as much for a guy like him. And drafting Power starts to build up a young D-core for the future of this team as they need to rebuild their farm system
2 mai 2021 à 2 h 50
Démarrer sujet
Leafs2021
Quoting: Krahntinuum
Oilers not interested in Eakin. Already have comparable 4th line centres that are cheaper. Jujar Khaira/Gaetan Haas are better.

Haas is a free agent after this year and Khaira is a 4th line center at best. Center depth on this team is not great and EDM needs a good 3rd line center to take draws and Eakin fits that role well
2 mai 2021 à 2 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Leafs2021
Quoting: arafay
Drop vesalainen from that. He’s really showing some of they potential that I’ve been screaming about on this site. I think the jets are going to want to keep him. The second he gets confidence to shoot more, this kid will be a top 6 forward, mark my words. And to anyone who disagrees with me, I’m going to be checking the receipts

I don't see where he fits on this team going forward unless they choose not to bring back stastny but he's been super good for them this season. Feels like he has taken a long time to develop and a change of scenery might be needed to boost his potential in a different market, even if it is Buffalo
2 mai 2021 à 2 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Leafs2021
Quoting: Windjammer
Ristolainen isn't worth close to that much.

Could probably do without Niku but BUF would definitely want a higher pick and a prospect for a right shot D-man and not a terrible player who can slot in all over the backend for the jets
2 mai 2021 à 10 h 36
Shibbal18
Quoting: aarchibald
Skinner has not been playing like a top line player this year and some of their other lines have developed good chem. Girgensons is maybe worth a little more but not much as his value has decreased this season by far and teams are not willing to pay as much for a guy like him. And drafting Power starts to build up a young D-core for the future of this team as they need to rebuild their farm system

Thats because Krueger buried him on the 4th line, Skinner has been better post Krueger. Girgensons has been on LTIR the Sabres wouldnt be interested in moving him at all. Sabres also already have a young dcore, its actually the youngest in the league i believe
2 mai 2021 à 10 h 51
Pistol Pete
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,479
Haas is a free agent after this year and Khaira is a 4th line center at best. Center depth on this team is not great and EDM needs a good 3rd line center to take draws and Eakin fits that role well

Id be willing to bet haas gets resigned for 2 years. He fits what Tippett and Holland are trying to do.
2 mai 2021 à 12 h 16
Sabres are elite
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,299

Many things you said is pretty uninformed and its evident you haven't followed the Sabres much, so I'll take the opportunity to provide some education. Skinner has played okay, not great and not terrible. He still gets chances to score every game but he is clearly at home with Eichel as his center. Zemgus is a great role player, no need for Buffalo to dump him off. Every team in the league would love to have him on their team, maybe not for 2.2 mil but what he brings to a team is highly sought after. We should not draft Power or any other defenseman in the 1st round unless Berniers, Eklund, and Guenther are off the board (which is highly unlikely as we will draft top 3 or 4. Our future D core is the least of our worries. Dahlin, Joki, Bryson, Borgen, Laaksonen, Samuelsson, Johnson are all young guys who are/will become NHL regulars. Add that to McCabe (who will resign) and Risto (if we don't move him) and you have a very good D-core with a balance of offensive and defensive defensemen. We don't need to "rebuild" the farm system, we just need to take quality players with our picks. It hasn't been a quantitative lack of prospects in the pipeline but rather a qualitative deficiency in the prospects we have
2 mai 2021 à 12 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Leafs2021
Quoting: Zmach
Id be willing to bet haas gets resigned for 2 years. He fits what Tippett and Holland are trying to do.

See him filling in more of a winger role as his speed provides good versatility down the wing and he can play up and down the lineup as a winger
2 mai 2021 à 12 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Leafs2021
Thats because Krueger buried him on the 4th line, Skinner has been better post Krueger. Girgensons has been on LTIR the Sabres wouldnt be interested in moving him at all. Sabres also already have a young dcore, its actually the youngest in the league i believe

I believe that New Jerseys might be younger but not by much. However I have not seen a ton of Sabres games this year, but in the games I have seen it feels like they are a much more aggressive team but maybe need to retool rather than go into a full rebuild again.
Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
2 mai 2021 à 12 h 46
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
I don't see where he fits on this team going forward unless they choose not to bring back stastny but he's been super good for them this season. Feels like he has taken a long time to develop and a change of scenery might be needed to boost his potential in a different market, even if it is Buffalo

He’s only 21. Let’s calm down a little. And yes he’s taken a bit of time but he’s ready now, the jets have been patient. He will likely be in the lineup next year, at least part time. He likely has a spot on the 4th line which I think is the perfect place for him right now:

Something like:
stastny-scheifele-Connor
Ehlers-dubios-wheeler
Perfetti-Lowry-Copp
Vesalainen-gustafsson-Appleton
It’s crowded for sure and some guys are playing lower than they should (Appleton) but it’s a good lineup imo.

Vesalainen long term is our wheeler replacement.
2 mai 2021 à 12 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Leafs2021
Quoting: Skyraider112
Many things you said is pretty uninformed and its evident you haven't followed the Sabres much, so I'll take the opportunity to provide some education. Skinner has played okay, not great and not terrible. He still gets chances to score every game but he is clearly at home with Eichel as his center. Zemgus is a great role player, no need for Buffalo to dump him off. Every team in the league would love to have him on their team, maybe not for 2.2 mil but what he brings to a team is highly sought after. We should not draft Power or any other defenseman in the 1st round unless Berniers, Eklund, and Guenther are off the board (which is highly unlikely as we will draft top 3 or 4. Our future D core is the least of our worries. Dahlin, Joki, Bryson, Borgen, Laaksonen, Samuelsson, Johnson are all young guys who are/will become NHL regulars. Add that to McCabe (who will resign) and Risto (if we don't move him) and you have a very good D-core with a balance of offensive and defensive defensemen. We don't need to "rebuild" the farm system, we just need to take quality players with our picks. It hasn't been a quantitative lack of prospects in the pipeline but rather a qualitative deficiency in the prospects we have

Owen Power seems to be the consensus 1st overall pick so if the Sabres get the 1st, don't see why they wouldn't pick him. It's always better to have more depth problems than to have none. Does Girgensons slot into the #4 line as the center depth then? feels like Mittlestadt, Cozens and Eichel are the top 3 centers as Mittlestadt has been playing really well with Ruotsalainen and Asplund and have developed good chemistry together. If that's the case then I can see them not needing to get anyone else to fill that role. If sabres do draft a forward, Im not expecting them to be in the lineup right away so maybe a mother top6 - top9 forward might be needed, especially is Quinn is not ready come opening day. Have not watched a ton of games this year but do think they have good potential if they start playing prospects and building up their system rather than signing older players who are taking away opportunities from the prospects
2 mai 2021 à 12 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Leafs2021
Quoting: arafay
He’s only 21. Let’s calm down a little. And yes he’s taken a bit of time but he’s ready now, the jets have been patient. He will likely be in the lineup next year, at least part time. He likely has a spot on the 4th line which I think is the perfect place for him right now:

Something like:
stastny-scheifele-Connor
Ehlers-dubios-wheeler
Perfetti-Lowry-Copp
Vesalainen-gustafsson-Appleton
It’s crowded for sure and some guys are playing lower than they should (Appleton) but it’s a good lineup imo.

Vesalainen long term is our wheeler replacement.

Feels like Seattle would take Appleton if he was left exposed which would probably give Harkins or someone else an opportunity. Also don't know if they would want to go into the season with that much youth in their bottom 6 without adding some veteran presence to teach the kids how to play as the majority of those players are super young still. And maybe a little bit of grit for the bottom 6 as they have thompson and Lewis right now who are good on the PK and solid players who get in the other teams face. I see what you mean about Vesalinen tho
arafay a aimé ceci.
2 mai 2021 à 14 h 29
Shibbal18
I believe that New Jerseys might be younger but not by much. However I have not seen a ton of Sabres games this year, but in the games I have seen it feels like they are a much more aggressive team but maybe need to retool rather than go into a full rebuild again.

Im nervous, because Granato has done more than enough to win the coaching job in the eyes of many, but he is yet another coach with little to no experience. If it doesnt work this time theyre going into a rebuild no doubt, and we'll be looking at an inevitable 20 year playoff drought. But i do think they have the pieces to be fighting for a wild card spot
aarchibald a aimé ceci.
2 mai 2021 à 15 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Leafs2021
Im nervous, because Granato has done more than enough to win the coaching job in the eyes of many, but he is yet another coach with little to no experience. If it doesnt work this time theyre going into a rebuild no doubt, and we'll be looking at an inevitable 20 year playoff drought. But i do think they have the pieces to be fighting for a wild card spot

Granato has definitely turned things around however, don't know if they will contend for a while as they still have a relatively young group with not a ton of experience. If they can add maybe some depth veteran players who maybe arent great players but are able to teach the younger players, It feels like they will have a better shot at the postseason. There are pieces there that could turn out really well if things start to go In the right direction for the sabres.
Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
2 mai 2021 à 17 h 41
Hockeynerd Oiler Fan
Mentions "j'aime": 13

My point was Eakin is not a 3rd line centre... especially on the Oilers roster. McLeod is already a better 3C option than Eakin. If they go after a better 3C it would be someone like Getzlaf or Grandlund, definitely not Eakin.
2 mai 2021 à 17 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Leafs2021
Quoting: Krahntinuum
My point was Eakin is not a 3rd line centre... especially on the Oilers roster. McLeod is already a better 3C option than Eakin. If they go after a better 3C it would be someone like Getzlaf or Grandlund, definitely not Eakin.

He doesn't necessarily need to fill in at the third line center position however, center depth is always good to have and that way there are a lot of options to make a deep post-season run.
3 mai 2021 à 11 h 14
Kovid Klaw
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 154
oilers pass

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage