SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Edmonton Oilers

Once oilers officially clinch read descrpition

29 avr. 2021 à 18 h 43
Oilers Fan
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 35
After our 2 games against CGY, during our 4 game stretch with VAN I think it would be wise to give Mike Smith those games off. 2 games for Kosk, 2 games for Stalock. As for the forwards, you keep 10 forwards in all the way through, however you sub in 1 taxi squad guy every other game, whilst giving Bouchard 7th D minutes, in the remaining 7 games, check taxi squad for the 7 forwards I would run. As Kharia & Kassian both are battling injuries, shut them both down for reg season, fit them in lineup come playoff time. This is the forwards lines I would launch:
Kahun - McDavid - Puljuarvi
RNH - Draisatil - Yamamoto
Ennis - McLeod - Archibald
X - Shore - X

As for defence, you used assets to acquire Kulikov, you play Kulikov. Lagesson & Russell although good in some stretches are inconsistent. Either 2 of those guys can slot in if a D needs maintenance day. As well, if injury recovery time allows for it, give Koekkoek a game or two on the left resting Nurse.
29 avr. 2021 à 18 h 48
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,639
Home ice doesn't seem to be much of an advantage for this Covid playoff. I agree with you....get everyone ready for the playoffs.
29 avr. 2021 à 18 h 50
Banni
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 422
Stealing the leafs ideas i see....
29 avr. 2021 à 19 h 20
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,641
Quoting: palhal
Home ice doesn't seem to be much of an advantage for this Covid playoff. I agree with you....get everyone ready for the playoffs.

Last change will still be important. The small number of fans will help too I think.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage