SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

Andrew Shaw retires at 29

26 avr. 2021 à 22 h 49
I make Articals.
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 368
Andrew Shaw, 29 retires from the NHL due to his concussion problems.

Shaw has been out with the injury since March and took the doctor’s advice to step away from the game.

What are your thoughts on this? Pls post a comment down below!
27 avr. 2021 à 3 h 53
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,523
I've seen multiple hits, collisions, etc... this season where the player(s) helmet got knocked off due to the contact. I've also seen players get hit directly in the face for head with slap shots. Great strides have been made with protective equipment, but the league needs to enforce tighter chin straps. Combine that with the phasing out of head contact and hopefully Shaw is one of the last players to be forced into early retirement from concussions. The game is faster than ever. That's great from an entertainment perspective, but with more speed comes more injuries.
Tntpod a aimé ceci.
27 avr. 2021 à 11 h 41
Pettersson_40
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 63
I'd say I feel bad for him, but he probably had one of the luckiest careers (besides the injuries) in NHL history he has three cups
Tntpod a aimé ceci.
27 avr. 2021 à 12 h 3
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,268
When he was traded back to Chicago, I mentioned how surprised I was that Montreal got that kind of value for a player who was likely going to retire. At least they got 40 games out of him, but sheesh
Tntpod a aimé ceci.
4 mai 2021 à 11 h 50
sbinalla
Rejoint: déc. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 357
frown

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage