Forums/Armchair-GM

thoughts

Créé par: leafs_and_devils
Équipe: 2020-21 Maple Leafs de Toronto
Date de création initiale: 25 avr. 2021
Publié: 25 avr. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Starting something after every leafs game... report cards as seen on the athletic but by me : )

1. i can't stress it enough. he has a great game, we all agree he does, and then he goes out and plays better. sandin was the leafs' best defenseman tonight. he was so solid positionally, offensively, physically (the man dropped the gloves and was about to fight)... what more can we ask?
2. loved the all around game. all pairs & lines contributed, campbell was fantastic when he needed to be, we defended ourselves and dominated the game. looking like a playoff team.
3. foligno seems to have inspired some physicality and some flare in this team, which i like. even matthews was getting in there sticking up for tavares at one point.
4. insanely genius move by thornton + simmonds to take themselves out and bring two key jets player off with them at the end there. also quite enjoyed how thornton rambled for a few minutes at ehlers and nik just didn't pay any attention

Left Wing - 5 Stars
Center - 4 Stars (campbell was here for this game!)
Right Wing - 3 Stars
Left Defense - 2 stars
Right Defense - 1 star
Goalie - N/A for grading system; campbell was in the 4 stars slot
Scratches - Didn't Notice
Injured Reserve - Can they get looks next game?
for this section. tonight i would say no one gets looks from here next game; loved the lines tonight and would say we roll with them for next game. maybe put simmer with the vets and brooks with mik/kerf though.

side note: the grades are scaled - if brooks did amazing with his little ice time and marner (even though he faced harder competition) did worse, they will be graded as such. skill level and expectations taken into account of course.
yes the players under each category were ranked. again, campbell had 4 stars and would be the 3rd slot.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Enfoui
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2081 500 000 $85 978 908 $0 $400 000 $-4 478 908 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
894 167 $894 167 $
DG
UFA - 2
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 4
874 125 $874 125 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 3
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 5
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 5
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
1 645 000 $1 645 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
NTC
UFA - 1
725 000 $725 000 $
C
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
AG, C, AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
1 050 000 $1 050 000 $
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1
1 650 000 $1 650 000 $
G
UFA - 2
1 375 000 $1 375 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
700 000 $700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
821 667 $821 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 4
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 avr. 2021 à 0 h 54
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 50
Also Brooks looking very good in all his games this year. He should be a lock on this roster.
leafs_and_devils a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2021 à 0 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 249
Quoting: Bird3
Also Brooks looking very good in all his games this year. He should be a lock on this roster.

100%. i love how smart he is, he sort of just fundamentally understands the game. solid showing and love him on the 4th line. with that said, do you keep him in over thonrton and nash come playoffs?
25 avr. 2021 à 2 h 36
Trad Breliving
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,989
Quoting: leafs_RtheBest
100%. i love how smart he is, he sort of just fundamentally understands the game. solid showing and love him on the 4th line. with that said, do you keep him in over thonrton and nash come playoffs?

If Joe can keep up his play as of late, I don’t have a problem with him staying.

I’m honestly not sure Nash is a part of the leafs playoff plans.
When Hyman comes back... who comes out? Probably, and unfortunately, Brooks. If the Leafs need a new look, Brooks goes back in.

It’s hard to know what’s gonna happen before it does in this case.

Edit: honestly, I’d take Galch out over Brooks or Thornton.
Foligno - Matthews - Marner
Hyman - Tavares - Nylander
Mikheyev - Kerfoot - Simmonds
Thornton - Brooks - Spezza

I also think Sandin is making a very strong case to be in the lineup.
25 avr. 2021 à 8 h 33
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855

Thornton plays without a doubt. If Nash shows better once he practices yes. I would keep Brooks in over Gally though.
25 avr. 2021 à 8 h 34
Banni
Quoting: ZachHymanForTheHart
If Joe can keep up his play as of late, I don’t have a problem with him staying.

I’m honestly not sure Nash is a part of the leafs playoff plans.
When Hyman comes back... who comes out? Probably, and unfortunately, Brooks. If the Leafs need a new look, Brooks goes back in.

It’s hard to know what’s gonna happen before it does in this case.

Edit: honestly, I’d take Galch out over Brooks or Thornton.
Foligno - Matthews - Marner
Hyman - Tavares - Nylander
Mikheyev - Kerfoot - Simmonds
Thornton - Brooks - Spezza

I also think Sandin is making a very strong case to be in the lineup.

This is exactly what I have been saying for the forwards.
25 avr. 2021 à 8 h 37
Banni
Your bottom rankings are sort of funny. I absolutely agree Gally was the worst player on the ice for TO. It was his fault the first goal was scored, poor back check and his man scored. However, you also clearly blame Rielly if you give him an equally low grade. Rielly had a good game. He played that rush correctly. Brodie took the outside Rielly the middle and Gally was supposed to take Elhers and was puck watching until it was too late. This happens way too often. Gally costs us goals against and Rielly gets blamed by fans who have the opinion he's bad. It's ridiculous
25 avr. 2021 à 23 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
Your bottom rankings are sort of funny. I absolutely agree Gally was the worst player on the ice for TO. It was his fault the first goal was scored, poor back check and his man scored. However, you also clearly blame Rielly if you give him an equally low grade. Rielly had a good game. He played that rush correctly. Brodie took the outside Rielly the middle and Gally was supposed to take Elhers and was puck watching until it was too late. This happens way too often. Gally costs us goals against and Rielly gets blamed by fans who have the opinion he's bad. It's ridiculous

and while i agree rielly had a fine game he just hasn't been morgan rielly. he was pretty stationary on the PP and is getting overshadowed by rasmus at this point which is concerning...
26 avr. 2021 à 0 h 8
Banni
and while i agree rielly had a fine game he just hasn't been morgan rielly. he was pretty stationary on the PP and is getting overshadowed by rasmus at this point which is concerning...

Lol, one hit and a couple nice plays and Sandin is now the second coming of Orr. Sandin is a good player and will be really good in the future. He isn't a top pair guy yet and he isn't over shadowing anyone unless you are one of the many anti Rielly fans that constantly look for reasons to sewer him. Rielly leads the team in points from a defenceman and is plus 14. Pretty good for a guy who's apparently having a horrendous season. Just ridiculous.
26 avr. 2021 à 0 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
Lol, one hit and a couple nice plays and Sandin is now the second coming of Orr. Sandin is a good player and will be really good in the future. He isn't a top pair guy yet and he isn't over shadowing anyone unless you are one of the many anti Rielly fans that constantly look for reasons to sewer him. Rielly leads the team in points from a defenceman and is plus 14. Pretty good for a guy who's apparently having a horrendous season. Just ridiculous.

ew no i hate the anti-rielly people sorry if i came across like that. i think i've just come to expect more from him... but he's certainly had a good season and is an incredible player & leader & person. with that said i am a massive fan of sandin and will tout him to the day i die Sticking Out Tongue.
26 avr. 2021 à 0 h 31
Banni
ew no i hate the anti-rielly people sorry if i came across like that. i think i've just come to expect more from him... but he's certainly had a good season and is an incredible player & leader & person. with that said i am a massive fan of sandin and will tout him to the day i die Sticking Out Tongue.

The system the Leafs play will limit Rielly's point totals more so than when he ran through everyone and scored almost a point a game. Babs was a North South guy which gave Rielly far more rush chances that resulted in goals. Keefe has them cycling the puck which costs Rielly points but doesn't at all limit his effectiveness. He's have a very good season, better than last without a doubt. Many on here just don't want to see it.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage