Next year

Créé par: arafay
Équipe: 2021-22 Jets de Winnipeg
Date de création initiale: 24 avr. 2021
Publié: 24 avr. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Imagine a perfetti-dubios-ehlers line 😳

I think that the jets would love to keep forbort but he’s as good as gone. This is his best chance to cash in on a 2-3 year deal while the jets are probably only looking to extend him for a year. If he really really likes it here he’ll stay (good management, pionk’s offseason training partner, etc) but from a players perspective I don’t see him staying. Instead, move pionk to the top pair and see how that top pair goes. Both have played together and have been good so maybe there’s a chance. My only issue would be size but Pionk and kulikov used to play together and their issue wasn’t really size. My only issue would be that that top pair would have to go against the other team’s top lines, and size is a limiting factor there. Instead, we likely see pionk and savard switch. This obviously all goes down the drain though if we can’t get one of savard or Manson or severson.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
44 000 000 $
86 000 000 $
2900 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
14 000 000 $
11 500 000 $
44 000 000 $
Transactions
WPG
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2021 (SEA)
SEA
  1. Harkins, Jansen
  2. Niku, Sami
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2021 (WPG)
Détails additionnels:
1st and harkins for 2nd and not taking Appleton and berdin
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WPG
Logo de SEA
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de CBJ
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2281 500 000 $78 098 813 $145 122 $1 407 500 $3 401 187 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, C
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
817 500 $817 500 $ (Bonis de performance57 500 $$58K)
AG, C
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
UFA - 7
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
863 333 $863 333 $
DG
RFA - 3
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 291 667 $5 291 667 $
C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 avr. 2021 à 17 h 30
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
If perfetti is NHL ready, which he might be. He’s going to get the same treatment Kyle Connor did. Which is great, kids hockey IQ will really keep him in the game.
arafay a aimé ceci.
24 avr. 2021 à 17 h 37
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
Is Appleton or Berdin worth a 1st and Harkins?

If Seattle takes Appleton, then you can fill his spot on the 3rd line with depth guy or Harkins (if he can play his off wing) and you still keep your first round pick.

If Seattle takes Berdin, then it isn't crippling for the organization at the NHL level, though you can trade for a depth goalie or a prospect for the Moose
24 avr. 2021 à 20 h 8
Jet69
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
You should never give up more than that player is worth to protect them!
24 avr. 2021 à 20 h 24
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 326
Quoting: Mr_Canoehead
Is Appleton or Berdin worth a 1st and Harkins?

If Seattle takes Appleton, then you can fill his spot on the 3rd line with depth guy or Harkins (if he can play his off wing) and you still keep your first round pick.

If Seattle takes Berdin, then it isn't crippling for the organization at the NHL level, though you can trade for a depth goalie or a prospect for the Moose

Simply put no. That would be your GM taking the easy way out. If you can't replace your 3RW or prospect goalie than as GM you are in trouble. Use the first to draft a future top 6F or top 4D.
Mr_Canoehead a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2021 à 9 h 44
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 326
Quoting: tsyls
If perfetti is NHL ready, which he might be. He’s going to get the same treatment Kyle Connor did. Which is great, kids hockey IQ will really keep him in the game.

So last night 4Line Thornton gets to run around TWICE on Ehlers and nothing really is done about it. Not to Thornton or any of Toronto's high end players. What's up with that? A few years ago Hyman took a cheap shot at McAvoy. The next shift Wagner takes a run at Reilly in the middle of the ice and blows him up. Unfortunately Winnipeg was exposed physically the last couple games. Need to change that for next year.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2021 à 10 h 45
Quoting: BruinsCharlies
So last night 4Line Thornton gets to run around TWICE on Ehlers and nothing really is done about it. Not to Thornton or any of Toronto's high end players. What's up with that? A few years ago Hyman took a cheap shot at McAvoy. The next shift Wagner takes a run at Reilly in the middle of the ice and blows him up. Unfortunately Winnipeg was exposed physically the last couple games. Need to change that for next year.

This isn’t anything really new. The last 2 years this has been a major issue. They don’t have anyone who can play hit and fight besides Lowry and he was out. Stanley can get in there and mix it up a bit but he’s not a big fighter. I don’t understand why Jets couldn’t add someone who can play bottom 6, pk and fight and hit. Like there are so many guys out there, Jets just have a soft bottom line. They have almost 0 grit. This is where they are severely missing buff.

Tough to watch Thornton run around on the ice with no repercussions

Also I think wheeler isn’t all there mentally after the last concussion. The old wheeler isn’t lunging in for that puck against sandin, but for some reason he did it and left himself completely vulnerable and got nailed by sandin. It’s time for wheeler to get a limited role on the 3rd line. He’s losing some of his skill. Time to convert into a checking power forward to end his career.
25 avr. 2021 à 11 h 6
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,266
Three more Harkins games before the Jets are expansion draft compliant... then Maurice can resume making him a healthy scratch.
25 avr. 2021 à 14 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
This isn’t anything really new. The last 2 years this has been a major issue. They don’t have anyone who can play hit and fight besides Lowry and he was out. Stanley can get in there and mix it up a bit but he’s not a big fighter. I don’t understand why Jets couldn’t add someone who can play bottom 6, pk and fight and hit. Like there are so many guys out there, Jets just have a soft bottom line. They have almost 0 grit. This is where they are severely missing buff.

Tough to watch Thornton run around on the ice with no repercussions

Also I think wheeler isn’t all there mentally after the last concussion. The old wheeler isn’t lunging in for that puck against sandin, but for some reason he did it and left himself completely vulnerable and got nailed by sandin. It’s time for wheeler to get a limited role on the 3rd line. He’s losing some of his skill. Time to convert into a checking power forward to end his career.

Quoting: BruinsCharlies

I think that if lowrys on the ice, we aren’t talking about this. However, we got to remember that after we lost buff, myers, and trouba, all of our “enforcers” if you even want to call them that were gone. Poolman and forbort are in the lineup to do that. But right now, Stanley is the only guy who is willing to fight for his teammates, which is very sad. Ehlers can’t drop the gloves with Thornton, he’s like 6 inches taller. But the sad thing is that no one else else stepped up. Idk, if this issue pertains, we are screwed for next year when we are back in the big bad central. However, I think we should take this with a grain of salt because with Lowry, there’s no way Thornton or galchenyuck are running around. Poolman and forbort need to get more physical though, that’s why there are here.

I really miss big buff running around all game smile
tsyls a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2021 à 14 h 23
Quoting: arafay
I think that if lowrys on the ice, we aren’t talking about this. However, we got to remember that after we lost buff, myers, and trouba, all of our “enforcers” if you even want to call them that were gone. Poolman and forbort are in the lineup to do that. But right now, Stanley is the only guy who is willing to fight for his teammates, which is very sad. Ehlers can’t drop the gloves with Thornton, he’s like 6 inches taller. But the sad thing is that no one else else stepped up. Idk, if this issue pertains, we are screwed for next year when we are back in the big bad central. However, I think we should take this with a grain of salt because with Lowry, there’s no way Thornton or galchenyuck are running around. Poolman and forbort need to get more physical though, that’s why there are here.

I really miss big buff running around all game smile

I miss buff so much, this wouldn’t be an issue with him in the lineup.

I don’t care if poolman and Forbort are supposed to be a bit more physical, the fact is they don’t want to fight for their teammates and it’s sad. We can’t rely on Lowry being the only one who’s willing to fight. Yes Stanley will, but he’s still developing into a more physical role.

It’s sad that the only guy that stepped up for his teammate was Kyle Connor. Jets are going to get bullied in the playoffs.
arafay a aimé ceci.
25 avr. 2021 à 22 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
I miss buff so much, this wouldn’t be an issue with him in the lineup.

I don’t care if poolman and Forbort are supposed to be a bit more physical, the fact is they don’t want to fight for their teammates and it’s sad. We can’t rely on Lowry being the only one who’s willing to fight. Yes Stanley will, but he’s still developing into a more physical role.

It’s sad that the only guy that stepped up for his teammate was Kyle Connor. Jets are going to get bullied in the playoffs.

I agree, this is concerning. Where did the team that got into scrums every whistle go? Is there just not enough push in the team right now? Maybe they are coasting into the playoffs. If that’s the case, they should get fired up again. We saw what a coasting jest team does in the playoffs. Remember in 2019 when they coasted into the playoffs but they couldn’t then beat St. Louis because they couldn’t get fired up again fast enough? Even though they were clearly the better team. Really hope that doesn’t happen again. The teams just looks like its coasting into the playoffs and I don’t think they will have enough time to get started again. This team isn’t the jets we know, and isn’t even a jets team we’ve ever seen. I don’t think toughness is an issue, it’s effort. The team just isn’t giving it right now.
tsyls a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage