38-19-26

41-46-14

27-12-22

23-18-11

4-28

6-8

32-29

3 in nets

The first 5 minutes it was all Belleville, then Laval took over the game. It was 5 to 1 with 10 minutes left in the game, when Yannick Veilleux (38), a player I like, took a really dumb penalty and that woke up Belleville, as they scored 3 goals to make it a close game of 5 to 4 for Laval.

McNiven who has played lights out all season, looked shaky in nets, not that any of the goals were his fault or weak ones, just his positioning and crease mouvement. Maybe it was the 11 day off with no games, he should be better next game.

This was Tobie Bisson's first game up on the 1st pair and he looked good with his first goal of the season and an assist. He is also +14 on the season, which ties him with Leskinen. Speaking of Leskinen, I do not understand why Montreal did not give him more games, he is so smart with the puck. Even his shots from the point, he will often take something off, to make sure the puck hits the net. He reminds me of a younger Andrei Markov with his vision and passes.

Up front, Belzile had 3 assists and Vejdemo had 2 goals, but it is not as if they where all over the ice, Belzile played a very smart game and fed Vejdemo on both his goals. Both where back from long injuries, along with Mysak and Ylonen. The last one was average but I did notice he was rolling off his checks. I think he got the message.

Poehling, Blandisi and Teasdale remind me of Tatar, Danault and Gallagher. 5 on 5, they are all over the ice and work so well together. Poehling had a very smart game at both ends of the ice and scored a nice goal, post and in. Poehling played both LW and C. His speed is really good.

Best 3 players:

Belzile

Poehling

Bisson
lebronisdagoat et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage