SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Armchair-GM

Top 10 players in the league

Créé par: AndrewLadd
Équipe: 2020-21 Équipe personnalisée
Date de création initiale: 20 avr. 2021
Publié: 20 avr. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1081 500 000 $91 617 107 $0 $0 $-10 117 107 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
UFA - 6
Logo de Avalanche du Colorado
6 300 000 $6 300 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 5
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 4
Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 7
Logo de Predators de Nashville
9 059 000 $9 059 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
Logo de Panthers de la Floride
5 900 000 $5 900 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 23
Banni
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,855
Matthews is right there with MacKinnon, it can't be denied. Leads the league in goals while being a two way beast and has had a bad wrist for most of the year.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
Quoting: PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood
Matthews is right there with MacKinnon, it can't be denied. Leads the league in goals while being a two way beast and has had a bad wrist for most of the year.

He’s number 5 that’s still rly good

Edit: he’s at 7 nvm. 4-7 are pretty interchangeable tho
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 27
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,435
Where's Andrew Ladd?

Matthews is too low
vr1995, AndrewLadd, PleaseBanMeForMyOwnGood and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 29
Kravtsov_Stan
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 653
Panarin is better than Crosby and Draisital, he has the 2nd most PPG this year, and the most even strength points of any player since 2019, beating out Connor McDavid with 10 more EV points in 4 less games
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: Devil1122
Where's Andrew Ladd?

Matthews is too low

Ladd is 11
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 31
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: Kravtsov_Stan
Panarin is better than Crosby and Draisital, he has the 2nd most PPG this year, and the most even strength points of any player since 2019, beating out Connor McDavid with 10 more EV points in 4 less games

You can argue Crosby but he’s not better than Draisaitl
oilersguy et Kravtsov_Stan a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 31
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 967
NGL I don't think Stone is top 10
oilersguy a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 32
Banni
Quoting: AndrewLadd
He’s number 5 that’s still rly good

He's better than Draisaitl and has proven that without a doubt this season in their head to heads. Some will argue Hedman is better but I think Matthews has proven he's right there with MacKinnon. He's been better defensively and as good offensively in a tougher division. Matthews will always be held just a little lower than he should because of the anti leaf bias that exists on here. Not saying you specifically but it's prevalent and does seem to lower Matthews perceived skill. The guy is running away with the Rocket and has been hurt for much of the season. Draisaitl has a pile of points but 75% have come with McDavid on the ice and yet Draisaitl is still supposed to be top 4? Draisaitl isn't top 10. He's a very good player no doubt but he's a star player playing with the best player in the world. Imagine how many goals Matthews would score if he had McDavid playing on his line? 50 in 50 would almost be a lock.

I think Matthews will be one of the most underrated players for years to come. Why? Because he doesn't ever even get any recognition for his defensive ability. Stone is considered the best defensive winger in the world because he gets takeaways all the time. Matthews is better than him at that and plays a more important position. So how does Matthews who's defensive metrics are better than almost every other elite centre never get recognized? I think it's a combination of reputation, and just how the mob thinks. He scores a lot so he's not good defensively. That is flat out just wrong.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 32
Speak of the Devil
Mentions "j'aime": 26,435
Quoting: AndrewLadd
Ladd is 11

What about Komarov? He has to be top 10
Faulk_my_Dzingel a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 33
Mcdavidssocks
Rejoint: nov. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 460
I completely agree, take away Marner matthews is a 30 goal scorer in a full season, he has no awards drai takes the cake. Very very good list!
oilersguy a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 36
Mcdavidssocks
He's better than Draisaitl and has proven that without a doubt this season in their head to heads. Some will argue Hedman is better but I think Matthews has proven he's right there with MacKinnon. He's been better defensively and as good offensively in a tougher division. Matthews will always be held just a little lower than he should because of the anti leaf bias that exists on here. Not saying you specifically but it's prevalent and does seem to lower Matthews perceived skill. The guy is running away with the Rocket and has been hurt for much of the season. Draisaitl has a pile of points but 75% have come with McDavid on the ice and yet Draisaitl is still supposed to be top 4? Draisaitl isn't top 10. He's a very good player no doubt but he's a star player playing with the best player in the world. Imagine how many goals Matthews would score if he had McDavid playing on his line? 50 in 50 would almost be a lock.

I think Matthews will be one of the most underrated players for years to come. Why? Because he doesn't ever even get any recognition for his defensive ability. Stone is considered the best defensive winger in the world because he gets takeaways all the time. Matthews is better than him at that and plays a more important position. So how does Matthews who's defensive metrics are better than almost every other elite centre never get recognized? I think it's a combination of reputation, and just how the mob thinks. He scores a lot so he's not good defensively. That is flat out just wrong.

If anything hes overrated. Drai is top 3 matthews is not better at all Drai won 3 awards last year without mcdavid remember Matthews highest points in a season is 80 draisaitl's is 110 big difference, the leafs bias is everywhere he is not close to drai at all.
oilersguy a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 40
I make typos
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,991

Matthews will never be underrated, he plays Toronto every time he does something the Toronto Media freaks out.
bhavikp27 a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 46
Banni
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,154
Quoting: oilersguy
Matthews will never be underrated, he plays Toronto every time he does something the Toronto Media freaks out.

every fan base underrates him because he plays on the leafs
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 47
I make typos
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,991

Until last year Panarin was a just very good 70-80 guy, but now that he plays for a big market team he gets hype. If is better then last years HART TROPHY WINNER then why was it such a surprise that CBJ beat Tampa in 2018-19.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 50
Banni
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,154
Quoting: nbw_r3ap3r
If anything hes overrated. Drai is top 3 matthews is not better at all Drai won 3 awards last year without mcdavid remember Matthews highest points in a season is 80 draisaitl's is 110 big difference, the leafs bias is everywhere he is not close to drai at all.

here you are again on another post making stupid arguments, over their careers matthews has better point production and goal production and better defensively, drai benefits from mcdavid in 2 ways. 1 is if hes playing with him, then that speaks for itself and 2, when he isnt playing with him, mcdavid takes away the tough assignment by drawing the opponents best defensive matchup. matthews is playing the top d matchup night in and night out

remember youre the same guy who used highlights as an argument, so that should show your hockey knowledge

also funny you say leafs bias is everywhere but look at this post https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/2353122 mostly everyone says matthews>drai and from different fan bases but yeah leaf fan bias
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 51
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
Quoting: oilersguy
Until last year Panarin was a just very good 70-80 guy, but now that he plays for a big market team he gets hype. If is better then last years HART TROPHY WINNER then why was it such a surprise that CBJ beat Tampa in 2018-19.

Because they won 62 games, pretty obvious that they were the favourites.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 51
Rangers 2023
Mentions "j'aime": 5,430
Panarin higher 👀
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 55
Mcdavidssocks
Quoting: vr1995
here you are again on another post making stupid arguments, over their careers matthews has better point production and goal production and better defensively, drai benefits from mcdavid in 2 ways. 1 is if hes playing with him, then that speaks for itself and 2, when he isnt playing with him, mcdavid takes away the tough assignment by drawing the opponents best defensive matchup. matthews is playing the top d matchup night in and night out

remember youre the same guy who used highlights as an argument, so that should show your hockey knowledge

also funny you say leafs bias is everywhere but look at this post https://www.capfriendly.com/armchair-gm/team/2353122 mostly everyone says matthews>drai and from different fan bases but yeah leaf fan bias

I'm not saying you are leafs bias, I'm saying drai IS better the stats show it.
20 avr. 2021 à 11 h 56
Mcdavidssocks

He's not better he hasn't done anything this season. he's a 70-80 point guy where drai is a 90-120 point guy.
20 avr. 2021 à 12 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer

Matthews is in easily the easiest division in the nhl right now. Not one of the teams he plays against is competent defensively. If he can keep up this pace (or close to it) next year playing every team in the league, then sure, he’s probably 3 or 4
20 avr. 2021 à 12 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: Devil1122
What about Komarov? He has to be top 10

Forgot ab him darn it how could i
Devil a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2021 à 12 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: Ragsandbluesfan
Panarin higher 👀

6 is the highest I’m putting him
20 avr. 2021 à 12 h 6
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,060
McDavid, MacKinnon, and Matthews would be my top 3
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2021 à 12 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: moli92
McDavid, MacKinnon, and Matthews would be my top 3

That’s fair, everyone forgets people have differing opinions 😭
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
20 avr. 2021 à 12 h 12
Banni
Quoting: nbw_r3ap3r
I completely agree, take away Marner matthews is a 30 goal scorer in a full season, he has no awards drai takes the cake. Very very good list!

Draisaitl is a 70 point player in a good year without McDavid. Matthews scored 111 goals in his first 200 games and didn't spend any time with Marner. Your assessment is just insulting.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage