Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2381 500 000 $79 719 697 $0 $212 500 $1 780 303 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 4
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    863 333 $863 333 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 3
    9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    2 940 000 $2 940 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    2 636 364 $2 636 364 $
    AD, C
    UFA - 1
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC, NMC
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
    DG
    RFA - 1
    4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 6
    1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 5
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 4
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    19 avr. 2021 à 21 h 52
    Rejoint: juin 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
    I dig this team
    19 avr. 2021 à 21 h 54
    Démarrer sujet
    All-Team Pylon
    Mentions "j'aime": 515
    Quoting: mhockey91
    I dig this team

Yeah, next year has felt like the last best chance of winning another cup with the Sid core for a while now

Would be even cooler if they can win this year too...
    mhockey91 a aimé ceci.
    19 avr. 2021 à 21 h 54
    PlusMinus is stupid
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
    Detroit declines. We don't want Riikola.
    19 avr. 2021 à 21 h 56
    Démarrer sujet
    All-Team Pylon
    Quoting: DeadWingsv2
    Detroit declines. We don't want Riikola.

Thank you for your consideration, Mr. Yzerman

Could be a couple different teams, more of just a mock up for value
    19 avr. 2021 à 21 h 58
    PlusMinus is stupid
    Rejoint: mai 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
    Quoting: Marino4Norris
    Thank you for your consideration, Mr. Yzerman

Could be a couple different teams, more of just a mock up for value

Better make it a conditional 7th then or even add a pick for someone to take him, because he has no value. If he had any value, someone would have claimed him when he went through waivers.
    19 avr. 2021 à 22 h 1
    Démarrer sujet
    All-Team Pylon
    Better make it a conditional 7th then or even add a pick for someone to take him, because he has no value. If he had any value, someone would have claimed him when he went through waivers.

Not necessarily true with a number of valuable players making it through waivers this season due to cap calculus that won't necessarily be the same in the offseason

Difference between a 6th/7th is negligible but he's probably in the 5th-7th range, certainly not a cap dump just buried in Pittsburgh's depth
    19 avr. 2021 à 23 h 9
    Rejoint: juill. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,440

Or maybe teams didn’t want to add another roster player. I mean teams can only carry so many roster spots. Then add with the covid situation, he’d have to wait almost 2 weeks to join a Canadian club if they claimed him.
    19 avr. 2021 à 23 h 11
    Rejoint: juill. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
    I don’t think MP is left exposed for Seattle. I think Zucker now gets exposed and likely taken. But this team is solid
    20 avr. 2021 à 0 h 38
    Banni
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,837
    if they are healthy and not good enough to win this year, this team won't win next year.

I looks like a deep team on paper, but people said the same thing last year when it obviously was not.

It sort of has the same problems now. I think not getting delusional about what is there is the first step.
    I think it starts by making Blueger the 3C with better talent around him.
    They will need to bring in Caulfield. Which will help the 4th line. He's bigger, physical. He's not bad on the dot.
    I like ZAR, I have this feeling his time here is done.
    He's a good defensive player, and probably deserving of 3rd line time on a lot of teams. But this team will need to bring in some size and speed. They have to do better.
    They will also have to get more out of their blueline and for that reason Ceci will be gone and so will Matheson.
    Maniscalco got over his injury and is getting regular time in WBS now. They are working on his defensive game down there. They know he can move the puck. I think he's gonna make the jump next year.
    I said this before the season, he's more seasoned than POJ. People on here argued it to no end. But POJ is coughing up goals in WBS, and he was benched up here. He doesn't look anywhere near NHL ready. I know he keeps getting penciled in there, I've done it myself, but I also know he'll be sheltered and frankly, they don't need that right now. I actually think he's one piece they should move. Because I don't see him really contributing next year.
    Maniscalco should get ice time before him. He's still adjusting but right now he's still their best defensive prospect. He's able to hold his own. As far as a 3RD is concerned, he should get a long look next year.

Then you got Carter, Zucker, and McCann. I hope Carter retires. It opens spaces for Caulfield on the 4th line at C. I don't think he has the legs.

Zucker and McCann may need upgrades. I'm not sure how one pulls that off. Maybe a hockey trade or just move them for picks and test the market. The reality is, we need consistency and a guy who can carry a line. We don't have that. This team has been trying to win with one arm tied behind it's back with no 3rd line all year. And frankly, after a couple games I'm not all that impressed with McCann, Carter and Zucker on that line. If anything I think they played better when McCann was centering it.
    McCann is very inconsistent as a player. He's a guy you just want to see put it all together. Much like Rusty did. He's only 24. But he's right in that bubble where he is either gonna explode or fizzle out to a run of the mill 3rd liner. I think he has the talent but as of now he's just a piece. It's his 5v5 play that is really killing me. He's got 4 goals. His even strength is 6, His 5v5 pace is lower than it was last year when he had that long streak of nothing. His Close stats are very low. Could be for a number of reasons but it is what it is.
    It's like he's stuck there, unable to break out and actually be an effective player capable of doing something to help the team at 5v5. Because he's been there at the same place for some time. He is really starting to strike me as the guy that gets moved to bring someone else in. As they need better 5v5 play there and that is apparent.

Then there is Zucker. Who's netting goals at a good pace at 5v5 play. But whatever line he's on is losing on the ice. They are giving up more than they are putting in.
    Is it him, is it everyone else? Here in lies the problem with him. I think it ends up being the reason he might end up being moved. I know Malkin at center is not bad at 5v5. He's roughly even when he's on the ice. His goals are down, he had a rough start. But I start to question if it's him or the line mates. He didn't catch on fire till he got a RW. I think that's important for 2 reasons. 1st is it shows him and Zucker just aren't able to figure it out together. 2nd is he can't carry two wingers anymore. He's 34. They need to give him another young fast physical winger to play with like Rust or Kap. Someone who is a problem on the ice. That isn't McCann and it isn't Zucker. Could it be Poulin? I don't know. Brock McGinn comes to mind as the guy who maybe is the right fit. Bertuzzi if DET wants to move him. But it's not like PIT has assets to give away. He's coming off injury as well. To be honest I don't think he's worth what DET wants for him. What I do know is, if the goal is going into next season with Poulin as his LW that's a mistake. He should start on the 3rd line. Because Malkin need help.

I see 6 guys off this team next year if they don't win.
    Matheson, Ceci, Carter, Zucker, ZAR, McCann.

I'm gonna say in that order.
    Possible people coming in Poulin, OConnor, POJ, Caulfield, Maniscalco.
    Probably in that order too.
    Depends if Caulfield signs. If he does, he instantly jumps POJ.
    I think after a year in WBS OConnor will replace ZAR. He's bigger. If he can figure out his role, he helps transform the look of the team.
    Is there a role for Zohorna there too. He's one odd cat.
    He gets 9 minutes a night. Now you would think they are hiding him. But 8 of those minutes are in 5v5 close. And he's got 2 goals and the team is 5 for and 0 against in that time.
    I'm not sure what the hell to think of that, especially watching him play. Which is just kind of odd as he's so deceptive on the ice. But he's clearly being disruptive from an analytics standpoint.
    I'd like to see him be more physical. He needs to hit more. Establish himself as a presence. Be a pain in the ass on the ice. I think that changes things if he can do that. It's not hard, just belt a few guys.

But I think it's clear this team needs to bring in at least 2 middle 6 guys next year with speed and good 5v5 play. Because it's lacking in the middle.
    20 avr. 2021 à 3 h 40
    Chiggy
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 590
    Poulin isn't really close to ready. Not scoring at an elite level as a 20 year old in the Q. Wasn't close to making the team in Penguins. Didn't make the world junior team.

He's the highest drafted prospect in the system but people are expecting way to much from him, particularly in the short term. He needs time in the AHL.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage