Offseason 1

Créé par: CuyahogaKid
Équipe: 2021-22 Sabres de Buffalo
Date de création initiale: 18 avr. 2021
Publié: 18 avr. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
UFAs

B.Coleman- already has a cup ring and could probably chase the highest bidder, Buffalo especially lacks a player like him in their lineup and he can serve as a net front presence on PP, and kill penalties. Joel Armia would be the backup option to consider.
B. McGinn- gritty third liner, can slide up and down a lineup, can kill penalties, and provide a physical edge the team lacks can play third or fourth line and even move up into the top six if needed.
B. Ritchie- physical depth forward who will drop the gloves to compliment the current lineup

2021 NHL Draft

1a Matty Berniers C- If the Sabres slip to third, he could be BPA, and is a center who plays a power forwards game. Very similar to Bo Horvat, and if the Sabres do decide to trade Eichel at some point, they will be left with three great young centers in Cozens, Mittelstadt, and Berniers.

2- Sebastien Cossa G, big talented goaltender gives Buffalo a solid option in their pipeline as they revamp their goalie depth

2b- Scott Morrow, RHD
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 200 000 $
21 400 000 $
23 850 000 $
66 500 000 $
21 850 000 $
22 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
2900 000 $
2750 000 $
43 250 000 $
33 650 000 $
32 750 000 $
44 250 000 $
2900 000 $
CRÉÉANSCAP HIT
Berniers, Matthew
3925 000 $
Transactions
CBJ
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2021 (FLA)
BUF
    Expansion draft selection
    Rachats de contrats
    Enfoui
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BOS
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de MTL
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de COL
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    Logo de BUF
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2581 500 000 $80 347 249 $113 916 $850 000 $1 152 751 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
    9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
    C
    UFA - 5
    4 250 000 $4 250 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 6
    3 050 000 $3 050 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 3
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    925 000 $925 000 $
    C, AG
    RFA - 1
    894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
    C, AG
    UFA - 2
    1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    1 600 000 $1 600 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 2
    1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 2
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 4
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    Berniers, Matthew
    925 000 $925 000 $
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 4
    5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    3 650 000 $3 650 000 $
    G
    UFA - 4
    3 850 000 $3 850 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 3
    1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 3
    Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
    2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    889 166 $889 166 $
    DG/DD
    RFA - 1
    3 875 000 $3 875 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    725 000 $725 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    Équipe de réserve
    778 333 $778 333 $ (0 $$00 $$0) (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
    G
    RFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
    C, AD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    18 avr. 2021 à 22 h 39
    CbjSabresDucks
    Rejoint: avr. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
    Cbj would prefer to keep korpi until the TDL than trade him for that
    18 avr. 2021 à 23 h 5
    Sabres fan
    Rejoint: juill. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,953
    You’ve blown up several lines that have shown to be effective together. Realistically Buffalo has several pieces that are working together now, and they don’t need as much as people think.
    These 2 units should stay together at the least:

Apslund-Mittelstadt-Thompson
    Routsalainen/Olofsson-Cozens-Bjork

When Eichel gets back healthy again he’s still #1, and Reinhart and Skinner take his wings. The only line that needs any upgrading is the 4th line. Maybe Coleman fits there, but you’d never pay a 4th liner $3 or $4 million if you can help it.
    18 avr. 2021 à 23 h 20
    Shibbal18
    Rejoint: janv. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 8,983
    If the Sabres pick 1st overall, why would the still not take Beniers
    19 avr. 2021 à 0 h 24
    Démarrer sujet
    Go Cavs
    Rejoint: juin 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 578
    Quoting: Shibbal18
    If the Sabres pick 1st overall, why would the still not take Beniers

I never said they wouldn't......this draft is wide open for number one as far as im concerned, but I think Berniers is the best player in the draft, but that's my opinion, but I don't think there are teams who believe he is a first overall pick this year, may scouts have him pegged second and third or a little later. There is a strong case for a defenseman though since Ristolainen will be a UFA in 2022.....do they try to keep him? I mean he's one of the few guys who brings it every night and brings the physicality. If Eichel were not here, he'd probably be the captain....he's a headache in some areas of his game, but he always gives more than 100%. They will miss him if he were gone and they'll need a plan in place if they decide to move him. With the way Mittelstadt has played, and with Cozens and Eichel, maybe that deters you away from taking another center, but if the team does move Eichel, it woulnd't be a bad idea to load up. I don't see the Sabres blowing it up and moving Eichel though. Either way, you can still take Berniers and have a lot of positional flexibility and kick one of the young centers out to wing if needed
    19 avr. 2021 à 0 h 31
    Démarrer sujet
    Go Cavs
    Quoting: Tjm220
    You’ve blown up several lines that have shown to be effective together. Realistically Buffalo has several pieces that are working together now, and they don’t need as much as people think.

When Eichel gets back healthy again he’s still #1, and Reinhart and Skinner take his wings. The only line that needs any upgrading is the 4th line. Maybe Coleman fits there, but you’d never pay a 4th liner $3 or $4 million if you can help it.

Yea, that may be the case, the lines are not really set or anything....it's just more or less to show a combination of options we have. The reason why I targeted Coleman is because he literally brings everything we lack....he can be a net front presence on the PP, he's a great two-way F, he plays hard, he's physical, and hits like a truck and can play in any situation. I don't think he would be just a fourth liner, he would play minutes. The Sabres don't need as much as people think, I agree....but they do need to add some complimentary players to the lineup. They lack a physical presence, they lack a power forward, they lack guys who do the dirty work. I do think Drake Caggulia will help here in the bottom six, and he's an agitator which the Sabres don't have.

If i'm Buffalo in the offseason, i'm adding a couple complimentary players who can bring some jam and physicality to the lineup to compliment the skill guys.....we have skill guys for sure. Even if it's just Brock McGinn or a McGinn type who can move up and down the lineup, that would be helpful.

I also would like to bring in some competition with the ability to move all over the lineup, I don't want to bank on a small sample size that those lines will continue to work and that all of those young guys will pan out like we hope, that may more may not be the case.
    Tjm220 a aimé ceci.
    19 avr. 2021 à 0 h 36
    Rejoint: avr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,850
    Quoting: Tjm220

It’s been a SMALL sample size....
    and no one knows if the good play from the kids will even continue for this season, let alone translate to next season

It’s a bit early to anoint those lines as all set for next season
    CuyahogaKid a aimé ceci.
    19 avr. 2021 à 0 h 42
    Démarrer sujet
    Go Cavs
    Quoting: Bdawwwgy1
    Cbj would prefer to keep korpi until the TDL than trade him for that

If he's moved at the TDL.....that's probably what he will get, he's too inconsistent to get anything more, and he's never been a full time starter in the NHL. I compared his value to David Rittich
    Bdawwwgy1 a aimé ceci.
    19 avr. 2021 à 0 h 43
    CbjSabresDucks
    Rejoint: avr. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,180
    Quoting: DennisReynolds
    If he's moved at the TDL.....that's probably what he will get, he's too inconsistent to get anything more, and he's never been a full time starter in the NHL. I compared his value to David Rittich

Fair. I figured the trade was made in the offseason
    19 avr. 2021 à 0 h 44
    Démarrer sujet
    Go Cavs
    Quoting: Jdfitz77
    It’s been a SMALL sample size....
    and no one knows if the good play from the kids will even continue for this season, let alone translate to next season

It’s a bit early to anoint those lines as all set for next season

Exactly what I am saying......thats also why some people are saying do a complete, through coaching search instead of jumping right to Granato, eventhough I like Granato and the work he has done with the kids. I think the Sabres will try to add some complimentary peices, try to get a little more physical and some guys who will do the dirty work because that is still an issue
    Jdfitz77 a aimé ceci.
    19 avr. 2021 à 0 h 49
    Rejoint: avr. 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,850
    Exactly what I am saying......thats also why some people are saying do a complete, through coaching search instead of jumping right to Granato, eventhough I like Granato and the work he has done with the kids. I think the Sabres will try to add some complimentary peices, try to get a little more physical and some guys who will do the dirty work because that is still an issue

All that makes sense
    Gotta figure out goaltending for next year too,
    especially if Ullmark walks
    19 avr. 2021 à 1 h 12
    Sabres fan
    Rejoint: juill. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,953
    Yea, that may be the case, the lines are not really set or anything....it's just more or less to show a combination of options we have. The reason why I targeted Coleman is because he literally brings everything we lack....he can be a net front presence on the PP, he's a great two-way F, he plays hard, he's physical, and hits like a truck and can play in any situation. I don't think he would be just a fourth liner, he would play minutes. The Sabres don't need as much as people think, I agree....but they do need to add some complimentary players to the lineup. They lack a physical presence, they lack a power forward, they lack guys who do the dirty work. I do think Drake Caggulia will help here in the bottom six, and he's an agitator which the Sabres don't have.

If i'm Buffalo in the offseason, i'm adding a couple complimentary players who can bring some jam and physicality to the lineup to compliment the skill guys.....we have skill guys for sure. Even if it's just Brock McGinn or a McGinn type who can move up and down the lineup, that would be helpful.

I also would like to bring in some competition with the ability to move all over the lineup, I don't want to bank on a small sample size that those lines will continue to work and that all of those young guys will pan out like we hope, that may more may not be the case.

There’s some truth to the idea. They also need depth guys who can fill in when injuries happen. Granato is making one hell of an impression, if he’s the best choice then he’ll keep the job. But I’m sure they’ll interview other people still and make an informed decision. But whatever his message is, it’s getting through right now and we’re seeing results. If nothing else it’s a 180 from whatever Krueger was trying to do. I’m curious who would get the job over Granato, considering the best you can hope for might be what we’re seeing right now.
    19 avr. 2021 à 8 h 46
    Shibbal18
    Rejoint: janv. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 8,983
    I never said they wouldn't......this draft is wide open for number one as far as im concerned, but I think Berniers is the best player in the draft, but that's my opinion, but I don't think there are teams who believe he is a first overall pick this year, may scouts have him pegged second and third or a little later. There is a strong case for a defenseman though since Ristolainen will be a UFA in 2022.....do they try to keep him? I mean he's one of the few guys who brings it every night and brings the physicality. If Eichel were not here, he'd probably be the captain....he's a headache in some areas of his game, but he always gives more than 100%. They will miss him if he were gone and they'll need a plan in place if they decide to move him. With the way Mittelstadt has played, and with Cozens and Eichel, maybe that deters you away from taking another center, but if the team does move Eichel, it woulnd't be a bad idea to load up. I don't see the Sabres blowing it up and moving Eichel though. Either way, you can still take Berniers and have a lot of positional flexibility and kick one of the young centers out to wing if needed

The Sabres have a lot of rookie dman or Dmen under 21, there is no case to draft another, if they lose Risto they should sign a UFA. If they draft a dman I will be livid

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage