Forums/Armchair-GM

Katchouk and Raddysh are ready

Créé par: CoopsTroops
Équipe: 2021-22 Lightning de Tampa Bay
Date de création initiale: 16 avr. 2021
Publié: 18 avr. 2021
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
These 2 are ready. Both scoring at or above a point per game in the AHL. They are constantly the 2 that step up when not much else is working for Syracuse. They deserve a good look in the NHL next year.

I figure play them together since they've been linemates all the way back to juniors. Their on-ice chemistry should aid their transition to the NHL.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
2787 500 $
2900 000 $
2787 500 $
2787 500 $
Transactions
TBL
    Seattle
    ANA
    1. Colton, Ross [Droits de RFA]
    2. Johnson, Tyler
    Détails additionnels:
    + The going rate
    BUF
    1. Choix de 6e ronde en 2022 (TBL)
    TBL
      Somewhere for something
      Rachats de contrats
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de NSH
      Logo de NJD
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de TBL
      Logo de ANA
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2081 500 000 $79 699 288 $145 122 $0 $1 800 712 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
      5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
      AG, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
      C, AD
      UFA - 1
      9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
      AD
      NMC
      UFA - 6
      737 500 $737 500 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 2
      8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
      AG, C
      NMC
      UFA - 3
      787 500 $787 500 $
      AG
      RFA - 3
      5 166 666 $5 166 666 $
      C, AG, AD
      NTC
      UFA - 4
      787 500 $787 500 $
      AD
      RFA - 3
      900 000 $900 000 $
      AG, AD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      737 500 $737 500 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      787 500 $787 500 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 3
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
      DG
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 1
      9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
      G
      NMC
      UFA - 7
      6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
      DG
      NTC
      UFA - 5
      2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 2
      Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
      725 000 $725 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
      DG/DD
      UFA - 2
      900 000 $900 000 $
      DD
      RFA - 2
      Équipe de réserve
      750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
      AG
      UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      18 avr. 2021 à 15 h 5
      Rejoint: juill. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 918
      This is good. With ABB, this gives us 3 young and cheap forwards to replace some of the older, more expensive veterans. Big question for me is can Foote take the next step on the blue line? If he does so, and our D core remains steady, I don’t have too much of a concern about our forward group. Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t Raddysh and Katchouk both offensively minded goal scorers?
      CoopsTroops a aimé ceci.
      18 avr. 2021 à 15 h 13
      Démarrer sujet
      Rutta 4ever
      Rejoint: sept. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,914
      Quoting: Florida_Man_Maroon
      This is good. With ABB, this gives us 3 young and cheap forwards to replace some of the older, more expensive veterans. Big question for me is can Foote take the next step on the blue line? If he does so, and our D core remains steady, I don’t have too much of a concern about our forward group. Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t Raddysh and Katchouk both offensively minded goal scorers?

Foote is a project, but still far from a bust. I bet we keep Schenn next year to ensure we have more options. Or maybe Thomas becomes the 7D.

Raddysh has the most offensive upside of the 2, but I would consider both to end up as 2-way players in the NHL. Raddysh needed to work on his defense previously, and he has shown improvement this year. Katchouk needed to work on his offense, and he's seen a big jump in production this year.
      Here's a pass from Raddysh to Katchouk last night.

18 avr. 2021 à 15 h 25
      Rejoint: janv. 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 11,981
      I still remember when they were part of that awesome 2018 Canadian Junior team. It's crazy that almost everyone else besides those two has made it to the show before them. Looking at them then, I thought they'd be to the top of that group by now, particularly Raddysh who I thought was going to be a star. Can't wait to see what they can do at the next level.
      18 avr. 2021 à 15 h 34
      Mentions "j'aime": 918
      Quoting: CoopsTroops
      Foote is a project, but still far from a bust. I bet we keep Schenn next year to ensure we have more options. Or maybe Thomas becomes the 7D.

Raddysh has the most offensive upside of the 2, but I would consider both to end up as 2-way players in the NHL. Raddysh needed to work on his defense previously, and he has shown improvement this year. Katchouk needed to work on his offense, and he's seen a big jump in production this year.
      Here's a pass from Raddysh to Katchouk last night.

Their offensive skill is clearly evident at the AHL level which should lead to a nice transition to the NHL. Those two guys along with ABB will be key in determining our future offensive success. With these guys likely to have a crack at the roster next year, which offensive prospects do you predict to have an NHL chance in maybe 2-4 years?
      18 avr. 2021 à 15 h 40
      Démarrer sujet
      Rutta 4ever
      Quoting: Claesson4Norris
      I still remember when they were part of that awesome 2018 Canadian Junior team. It's crazy that almost everyone else besides those two has made it to the show before them. Looking at them then, I thought they'd be to the top of that group by now, particularly Raddysh who I thought was going to be a star. Can't wait to see what they can do at the next level.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't think they were going to max out in the AHL or be replacement 4th liners at most heading into this year, but they've both shown enough progress to have me confident they'll get their chance and have a good chance at succeeding. With the coming loss of around 4 forwards, and cap crunch, this coming off-season for Tampa, it's going to be now or never for them.
      18 avr. 2021 à 15 h 54
      Sabres fan
      Rejoint: juill. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 3,015
      Buffalo may decide to keep Tokarski as their backup. Unless they’re not competitive a 6th round pick isn’t of interest.
      CoopsTroops a aimé ceci.
      18 avr. 2021 à 15 h 57
      Démarrer sujet
      Rutta 4ever
      Modifié 18 avr. 2021 à 16 h 5
      Quoting: Florida_Man_Maroon
      Their offensive skill is clearly evident at the AHL level which should lead to a nice transition to the NHL. Those two guys along with ABB will be key in determining our future offensive success. With these guys likely to have a crack at the roster next year, which offensive prospects do you predict to have an NHL chance in maybe 2-4 years?

Somppi projects as a 2-way forward if he makes it.
      Goncalves could be 2-way or offensive, TBD.
      Fortier needs to take a step forward with his offense to truly be considered an offensive prospect, but I think he'll continue to be a 2-way player.
      I'd like Shalagin to come back to NA. He was lackluster in Orlando last year, but had a solid VHL season.
      Walker might forgo signing with us after his senior year and become a free agent from what I've heard. He would be a pure offensive prospect.
      Koepke has a nice shot. I'm excited to see how he looks with Syracuse when he makes his debut soon.
      Tufto is an interesting offense prospect, but his college production hasn't translated to the AHL yet.
      Florida_Man_Maroon a aimé ceci.
      18 avr. 2021 à 21 h 20
      Mentions "j'aime": 551
      Zero chance Tampa packages Colton with anyone. Much higher chance they just buy out Johnson or retain a million to lessen the trade hit than give up multiple quality assets to move him. They buy him out and make a deal to have Seattle take McD, then trade either Killorn or Palat for value. It allows them to sign a solid 3LD like Kulikov perhaps, keep Goodrow and most of the smaller pieces, then make a choice between which ufa they want to try and re-sign between Coleman or Savard(I'd rather keep Savard to make Tampa's top 4 D next year still be very good, with a Kulikov type at 3LD and one of Foote/Rutta/Schenn as the primary 3RD).

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage